A Sister's Love

"You're dangerous," Amelia smiled at her new lover, pulling her still stone cock out. "Get on your hands and knees for me."

"Asking a queen to get fucked like a bitch?" Raye laughed. "I'm impressed." She did as she was told, though, presenting her considerable ass to Amelia, who stroked it lovingly for a moment, before delivering a sharp slap. "Oh!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding," Amelia replied, sliding her cock into Raye from behind. "So I hope you don't mind if I punish you a little."

"If you're going to do it at allhhhh- at all, make sure you punish me a lot," Raye replied. "Make me cry and I'll give you another blowjob. Ooohhh..."

Delighting in the size of Raye's butt as she pounded her pussy, Amelia threw in a slap now and then, interrupting Raye's moans with a shout each time. As her pleasure built, though, Amelia's strikes became harder and more frequent. Raye's shouts grew in intensity as pleasure danced with pain, and when Amelia came again, she beat Raye's ass repeatedly with one hand while holding on with the other.

"Damn," Raye breathed, minutes later. "I am spent. I didn't think you had it in you, princess."

Amelia smiled, laying on the bed next to Raye. "I think I hurt my hand. And, um. I may have bruised you."

Raye laughed. "Every time I sit down, I'll think of you, my sweet little sadist." She touched her face, her finger crossing a tear line that had recently run down her cheek. "You did it. I owe you a blowjob."

"So, rough sex and compliments," Amelia sighed. "Having sex with you is very different from having sex with my sister."

♥ ♥ ♥

Then it was lunchtime, so the two cleaned up and met Evelyn in her private dining room. The three sat a respectful distance apart from each other until the food was served and the servants departed, whereupon they all got up and sat close together, Evelyn in the middle, Raye on her left, Amelia on her right.

"Did you two have fun?" Evelyn asked, with a smile.

"Had sex three times," Raye reported. "Once on the swing, twice in your room. By the way, I always tell."

"Lovely," Evelyn laughed. "I never thought of doing it on the swing, though."

"And I still owe you a blow," Raye reminded Amelia. "Anytime you want. Now, even."

Amelia giggled as Evelyn raised an eyebrow at her. "She, uh, made me a deal. And not now, geez. I do need to rest for a few minutes sometimes."

"Yes, I need you to focus on something else now," Evelyn explained. "I've covered for you both long enough, so this afternoon we'll all be acting like monarchs for a while. Raye, I'm sorry, but I let slip to my lead investigator that the diamond came from Helene, so he's going to want to hear what you told me again."

"That's fine," Raye replied. "I'll do anything I can to help." She punctuated this statement with a kiss on Evelyn's cheek.

"And the fact that you're working so hard to find the monster who did this to me makes me very happy," Amelia added, who also gave Evelyn a kiss on her other cheek.

Evelyn gave each of them the sideeye for a moment, and when she looked back at her meal, they both leaned in and kissed her together. "Okay cut that out," Evelyn laughed. She turned to Amelia, and got a kiss on the neck from Raye. "Stop it," she said, smiling as she held her finger up. "Turning me on is not going to get the evening here any faster."

"I just like knowing you're turned on," Amelia giggled.

Evelyn looked at her beautiful younger sister and sighed. "You're the one who's going to be whining about her hardon now in a minute."

"You know, this tablecloth goes right to the floor," Raye reminded.

"No!"

Chapter Five

After assuring everyone present at the afternoon meeting that the spellstone diamond was currently inert, Raye asked Amelia to retrieve it from its dusty hiding place.

"If you can do this without mentioning Amelia's penis, that would be ideal," Evelyn whispered to Raye while they waited. "We don't think anyone else knows that detail."

"Got it," Raye whispered back.

Amelia came back with the diamond, marking the first time that either Evelyn or Raye had actually seen it. The three rulers, as well as the high priest, the chief investigator, and a quartet of both Helenian and Pandoran diplomats were in attendance.

Raye studied it for a moment. "Yes, this is definitely one of ours. However, as I told Queen Evelyn already, we aren't even in a position to even guess who might have altered it." She quickly went over the details of her investigation into the missing spellstone. "However, I can tell you a little about its construction. Maybe that will help somehow."

The visiting queen held out the artifact. "The benign part of this object is the diamond. If you look very carefully, you can see the glyphs engraved underneath its surface. These glyphs are so precise and so elaborate that they are effectively like fingerprints. No two jewelcrafters do their mystic glyphs the same way. I could tell you exactly who worked on this one, but that information doesn't help us."

She pointed to the rubies along the base. "These down here are the important part. These rubies are what powered the heat curse that Princess Amelia suffered from. While the diamond itself is charged by moonlight and can be triggered once per evening, around midnight, the rubies were charged with personal magical energy. Once they delivered the curse, they were expended."

"So there must be glyphs in the rubies as well," Amelia pointed out.

"Yes, and if you brought any jewelcrafter in Helene a stone that you know for certain was worked on by a specific someone, you could match them that way," Raye explained. "Unfortunately, there are literally thousands of licensed jewelcrafters in the capital alone, and likely thousands more hobbyists. Even if we started combing through them, the culprit would have weeks to sneak away, if they were even still around."

"What was the original purpose of this diamond?" one of the diplomats asked.

Raye shrugged. "It makes your cock bigger." She tried to fight down a grin at the surprise of their audience. "It was never intended to do that. It was supposed to be for treating penis injuries, but it was still in development when it was stolen. Hopefully you can understand why such a silly trinket was not thought to be dangerous. It was a bizarre curiosity cooked up by the lab, one of many experiments with glyphs that usually wind up not going anywhere. As an example, we have a sapphire that makes nearby green apples explode. Not red ones. Not green pears. Just green apples."

"And so it affected the princess's, well... privates," the high priest mumbled. "Necessitating such unorthodox actions to neutralize the curse."

"Yes," Evelyn said simply.

"Can the rubies be removed?" the investigator asked.

Raye nodded, and with a little effort, she snapped the six marble-sized stones off the base of the ornament. She handed three of them to the chief. "You take three, and we'll keep three. The best thing I can think of to do with them is keep them around, and check them against any suspicious jewelcrafters that you come across. I'll have one of my people teach your investigators how to tell glyphs apart."

♥ ♥ ♥

The investigation becoming a joint venture did give Queen Raye an excuse to extend her visit for a few days at least. She spent the rest of the afternoon setting up avian communications and sending standing orders home. The three friends met again for supper, this time in the general dining hall as was custom, and each ruler tried not to make it too obvious that they absolutely could not wait to get out of there.

"Oh, my bath's ready," Raye eventually announced, with a smile. "Good night, your majesty, princess." And with that, she was off.

Amelia and Evelyn smiled at each other. "A bath's not a bad idea," Amelia thought out loud. "Are you going to save some room for dessert, there, dear sister?" she then asked, noticing Evelyn's replenished plate.

"I'm hungry, shut up," Evelyn snipped.

Amelia smiled at her. "I just don't want you to have to miss your beloved chocolate buffet."

"We both know there's no chance of that," Evelyn grinned. And with that, Amelia finished her meal and skipped away.

Evelyn was the last to leave the dining hall, comfortably full. But as she didn't need a bath, she was the first to arrive in their room. The room was already comfortably warm, so she stripped naked and lay on the bed she now shared with Amelia. Who would arrive first, she wondered. Hearing the door latch move, she got comfortable on her side.

It was Raye.

"Good evening, your majesty," Raye breathed, even she not able to gaze upon Queen Evelyn's body without blushing. The curve of her hip, her breasts fighting for space in front of her, the alluring smirk on her face... gorgeous wasn't the word.

"Hello, Raye," Evelyn smiled. "Did you want to wait for Amelia, or...?"

In a single movement, Raye had shed her dress, and a second later her underwear was off as well. "I'm sure there'll be some left for her," she smiled, lying on the bed next to Evelyn, their breasts agonizingly close. "How have we never done this before?"

"I've thought about it once or twice," Evelyn admitted. She put her hand on Raye's considerable hip. "Even before Amelia and I began our little affair. But we've been friends for so long. Maybe we just needed something to shake things up before we considered another step."

Raye reached out to touch Evelyn's face, and before long the two were kissing madly, pressing their breasts and bodies together on the bed as they clung to each other. Raye was the first to make a play, rolling herself underneath Evelyn.

"I don't mean to sound foolish, but..." Evelyn breathed.

"Geez," Raye laughed. "I know you guys are new at this, but really. Just rub yours against mine. You'll figure it out."

"Oh... yes, that's working," Evelyn reported, after a moment. This drew another laugh from Raye, followed by moans from each as the stimulation intensified.

Raye, of course, had put Evelyn on top so she could get full access to her enormous, glorious breasts. She took them in her hands, essentially holding up the queen by her breasts as Evelyn continued sliding against her, and directed a nipple into her mouth, drawing a gasp.

"Amelia likes to do that too," Evelyn said, her breathing becoming quicker.

"Mmm," Raye replied. Evelyn's breast was so large it was covering most of her face, and Raye was loving it. She stopped suddenly, though, and pulled Evelyn closer as she felt her first orgasm of the evening crash into and through her. As Raye writhed underneath her, Evelyn came as well, their bodies held together.

"That was... different... from when Amelia makes me come," Evelyn remarked, the two queens breathing heavily as they lay next to each other.

Raye turned on her side. "And this is going to be different too," she declared, getting on top of Evelyn. This time, though, Raye was straddling Evelyn's thigh, her fingers sliding into her excited pussy, while her lips found her way to a nipple again.

"Ah... oh..." Evelyn moaned. "Don't you want me to... finger you...?"

"Shh," Raye replied. "You can do me next. Just lay back and enjoy it."

Evelyn was amenable to doing just that, and Raye's talented fingers brought her repeated waves of pleasure. Nearly drowning in ecstasy as she was, Evelyn barely noticed that her thigh was becoming quite damp, as Raye's grinding against it was producing results for her best friend as well.

"Other side," Evelyn whispered, clearly enjoying herself at this point.

Raye smiled, and switched, bringing her other hand into play as she got to work on the opposite leg and breast. Evelyn felt her soaked thigh with her free hand (the other was holding the small of Raye's back) and made a show of bringing her fingers to her mouth the next time the two made eye contact.

"Hrrng," was all Raye said as she came suddenly. Even a lazy Evelyn was capable of moments of mindblowing sexuality. Evelyn then put her hand on Raye's breast, doing what she could while her lover insisted on taking the lead.

The second time the two needed to stop to take a rest, Evelyn heard the door latch again. She slowly turned her head to see Amelia enter the room.

"Where have you been...?" Evelyn asked, nearly delirious with pleasure.

Amelia threw off her clothes, revealing her rapidly stiffening cock at the sight of her sister and friend in the process of ravishing each other. "Is that her cum or yours?" she asked, looking Evelyn over, and noticing her dripping thighs.

"Mostly mine," Raye smiled. "I wanna watch you two fuck!"

"Oh God, I might die," Evelyn moaned. "I'm so full and happy..."

"You really did a number on her, hey?" Amelia asked.

"Come on, I wanna see you fuck your sister!" Raye cheered. She moved to the side of the bed, clearly ready to masturbate.

Amelia sighed, then spread Evelyn's legs and began sliding her enormous cock into her.

"Holy shit," Raye breathed, barely able to believe what she was seeing. As Amelia began to thrust into Evelyn, Raye masturbated furiously for a moment, but after she came once she crawled over to them and began making out with Evelyn. Muffling her moans with her lips, the two queens kissed passionately while Amelia pounded Evelyn's pussy.

"Scoot for a second," Amelia instructed. Raye backed off, allowing Amelia to lean down and kiss her sister herself, mashing their breasts together. Raye found this suitably arousing, and her masturbation continued.

"You're gonna cum into her?" Raye asked, a few moments later.

"Where else would I cum?" Amelia replied. "Ooh, I think I'm gonna...!"

Evelyn, already on cloud nine prior to this, sang a song that neither Amelia nor Raye had ever heard the likes of previously, as jets of hot cum were pumped into her by the princess. Raye herself cried out as the scene before her provided an orgasm quite a bit stronger than any she had ever managed to give herself before. And Amelia's voice rang out as her love was expended into her sister's body. The three wound up snuggled together on the bed, Evelyn flat on her back, with her sister and her friend nuzzled into each side of her, heads on her shoulders, hands on her breasts.

"This is the best," Evelyn murmured, sounding like she could fall asleep at any second. "I think I ate too much. I just feel so good. This is it, this is amazing. Amelia, can we keep her...?"

Amelia smiled. Evelyn was so often in such complete control of herself... to see her like this, and knowing what it must have taken to get her here, was exciting just to think about. "I love you," Amelia replied. "And Raye, I love you too. Can we make this a thing that we do?"

"Absolutely," Raye replied. "I love you guys. I've had tons of sex, with all kinds of men and women, but this right here... this was something else. I want more of this. And since you're not nearly as far gone as she is... wanna fuck?"

Amelia gave her exhausted sister a long kiss, then moved to Evelyn's other side and embraced Raye. The tallest of the three slid her fingers down the length of Amelia's quickly stiffening penis, beckoning it back into action as they kissed.

Raye then pushed Amelia back onto the bed and climbed on, sliding the giant cock into herself. Evelyn simply turned her head and smiled as she watched Raye ride Amelia's dick. Raye was leaning back, both girls holding the other's thighs, as Amelia thrust upwards into her. Raye took two loads of cum in a row before simply leaning forward, taking Amelia's breasts in her hands and squeezing as she went for the triple.

The two eventually noticed that Evelyn was upright again, and moving towards them on her knees. "I think I've gotten my second wind," she announced. "Amelia, my love, will you do your big sister a big favour?"

"Anything I can do for you from down here?" Amelia asked.

Evelyn smiled, and carefully put one leg over Amelia's head, positioning her snatch above the princess's face. Amelia took her hands off of Raye's thighs and reached up and around Evelyn's legs, touching and stroking her butt, as she began eating out the queen's juicy pussy.

"Aahhh, yes," Evelyn moaned. She was now facing Raye, one queen riding the princess's cock while the other sat on her face.

"Your princess is a lucky lady," Raye remarked, smiling at her counterpart on the other end of their lover. The two leaned forward just a little, breasts and lips meeting as they embraced above Amelia. Raye hefted Evelyn's incredible breasts, of course, while Evelyn held onto Raye's delightful thighs. All the while, Amelia kept her tongue on Evelyn's clit, pleasuring her sister from the darkness underneath her while also thrusting her enormous cock into her friend.

Amelia felt the familiar quiver in her own loins first, but soon felt Evelyn's soft thighs against her face begin to tense up as well. Raye, meanwhile, felt the familiar feel of the cannon inside her going off, and the queens' harmony grew in volume as the three shared their strongest orgasm yet.

All three had had it at that point. They carefully dismounted from each other and collapsed on the bed together. Amelia was the only one who made it to a pillow, lying on her back. Evelyn ended up cuddled into Amelia's side with her head on her shoulder, hand on her breast, while Raye fell asleep cradling Amelia's body, head on her hip. Hopefully Raye wouldn't get smacked in the face accidentally during the night...

♥ ♥ ♥

Of course, in such a position, the typically early riser Amelia could not help but stir both of her lovers when she had to visit the facilities the next morning. She expected them both to be asleep again when she got back, but instead she found them both sat together on the bed, still naked, attempting to feign innocence.

"Good morning, and what," Amelia sighed.

"Good morning, my darling," Evelyn replied, smiling. "I don't know if you remember- I barely do- but apparently you did us both a great service last night."

"I was very impressed," Raye added. "And it takes a lot to impress me. I mean, if I'm being completely honest? I'm kind of a ho."

"Your words," Amelia giggled. "True as they may be."

"So, we thought we should give you a present," Evelyn continued. "I'm going to spoil the surprise and let you know that it is a sexy present."

"Now?" Amelia asked.

"Well we certainly don't want to wait until tonight," Raye explained. "It's still early, anyway. I think."

Amelia's smile-sigh charmed both queens. She sat on the side of the bed and lay back, lying between them, as she looked up at their smirks, their breasts impossible to not see as well.

"Oh," Evelyn fake-whispered to Raye. "I have to pee."

"I hope that isn't the surprise," Amelia said, with a grin.

"Gross," Raye giggled, as Evelyn got off the bed and slipped away.

In a matter of moments, the pair was ready to present their lover with her gift. They first had to coax Amelia's penis out of its slumber- a hand from each stroking its shaft while each queen suckled a nipple did the trick. Then, they bade her to sit in her favourite chair and spread her legs. Amelia started to see where this was going when both queens got on their knees in front of her.

There were actually a few false starts as they two had to find a comfortable way to position themselves, not to mention their breasts, but before long their present to Amelia was in full swing. Evelyn's tongue licked and stroked the head of Amelia's gigantic penis while Raye's tongue slid into her pussy. Amelia's voice caught in her throat as the first jolt of pleasure hit her hard. THIS was going to be something.

Evelyn slid the cock into her mouth as far as she typically took it, taking a moment to grab Amelia's wrist and bring her hand to her heavy breast, perched as it was on Amelia's thigh. She then went back to kissing and licking the throbbing head of the beast they had awakened. "You probably can't see, but my other boob is on Raye's head," Evelyn smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds