A Sister's Love

Amelia glared at her technically correct sister. "You are ruining this blowjob with your lah tee dah facts."

"Sorry," Evelyn smiled, sliding the oversized head back into her mouth. "How's this?" she asked, a moment later, as her fingers slid into Amelia's pussy. With one hand inside her and the other working the shaft, Amelia now had very little to complain about.

"Oh, wow, yeah," Amelia replied, leaning back in her chair. "We're getting back on track now."

Evelyn chuckled as she serviced Amelia's cock, kneeling in front of the princess in the flickering candlelight, her sister's breathing becoming irregular as the pleasure welled up within her. Evelyn knew that she had just a few seconds left to decide where she wanted it- face, chest, in her mouth? She decided to leave it to chance and simply opened wide, aiming it slightly to her right (while it was obviously erratic, Amelia tended to shoot right). Feeling the throbbing cock preparing to fire, Evelyn closed her eyes and let herself have it.

"Mmm, yes," Amelia moaned. "Oh God, I'm gonna need a minute. That was..."

Evelyn swallowed the decent amount of Amelia's load that ended up in her mouth, then set about licking errant globs of cum off of her breasts. "Don't fall asleep on me yet, sweetie," Evelyn giggled. "In fact, it's your turn."

"You wanna 69?" Amelia asked.

"Nope. Get on your knees for your queen."

"Yes, your majesty," Amelia smiled, as the two switched places. Evelyn stroked Amelia's hair as the younger sister licked Evelyn's pussy. "Mmm. It does taste better when I eat you before I fuck you."

"Mmm, you're so good at this..." Evelyn moaned. "Do you not like the taste of your cum?"

"It's..." Amelia thought out loud. "I don't hate it, but I don't love it." She switched to fingering Evelyn for a few moments, then offered her sister two creamy fingers. "Do YOU like the way YOU taste?"

Evelyn took Amelia's wrist in her hand and licked her fingers clean. "I think I see what you mean. It's not bad. But I love how you taste. I never thought I'd be so into sucking cock."

Amelia went back to licking Evelyn's slit for a while, her tongue dancing with her clit. "Not that I mind this," Amelia mentioned, "but I am looking forward to pounding this cunt, you know? Are you almost finished there, sister?"

Evelyn laughed. "Bitch, please. You're working on number two. I told you you were good at it. Besides... you know we're both nowhere near finished."

"Oh wow, I'm getting so hard," Amelia moaned, a moment later. "I don't want to waste one on the floor, Evelyn."

"Oh, if you insist," Evelyn smiled. "Stand up, then."

Amelia stood in front of Evelyn, who leaned forward in her chair and took the throbbing cock in her mouth. With both hands pumping the shaft, it didn't take long before the queen found herself with a huge load pushing down her throat. Evelyn coughed as she swallowed it down, as Amelia tried to steady herself, the sudden ejaculation more powerful than she was expecting.

"You good?" Evelyn asked, with a smirk.

"Yes, thanks," Amelia replied.

Evelyn leaned back in the chair again, pointing at her pussy. "Good. Then get back to work. I was enjoying that."

"Yes, your majesty," Amelia teased, with an exaggerated bow, before she knelt in front of Evelyn once again.

Amelia did eventually get to fuck Evelyn proper that night, after a surprising amount of oral sex.

"Oh God, I think it's gotten bigger," Evelyn cried out at one point. "Maybe I sucked it too much?"

"Maybe... you didn't... suck it enough," Amelia huffed, between thrusts.

"Ahahaha... you still need to fit it somewhere- ah!" Evelyn tried to explain.

Eventually, the two collapsed into each other's arms, exhausted. "I think we're getting better at this," Evelyn mumbled, happily. "I think it's really late."

"Probably," Amelia replied, pulling the covers over them both. "I love you, Evelyn."

"Goodnight, my love," Evelyn smiled, eyes closed already.

Chapter Four

The two did sleep in a little, but were awoken in the midmorning by a commotion outside. The two looked out Amelia's window to see a foreign carriage in the courtyard.

"Isn't that-" Amelia asked.

From the carriage stepped Queen Raye, in all her curvaceous glory. The young queen of Helene sported an ill advised yellow sundress, which her attendant quickly covered with a cloak.

"Wow," Amelia breathed.

"Good lord," Evelyn smiled. "Do legs get longer on their own, or do they just look that way now that I'm a filthy pervert?"

"Right?" Amelia asked. "Damn, she's cute."

"Tell me," Evelyn giggled. "Are you going to show her your portrait before or after you try to nail her?"

Amelia pretended to gasp. "Who says I'm going to try to nail her?" she asked. Evelyn pointed down. Amelia looked. "Oh."

♥ ♥ ♥

The three young monarchs met in the courtyard, moments later.

"Welcome, Queen Raye," Evelyn announced. "What brings you to Pandora today?"

"Thank you, Queen Evelyn," Raye replied, with a smile. "I am here to visit my two best friends for a few days, if that pleases your majesty."

"It does indeed," Evelyn replied warmly. "Would you like to freshen up in your room first? Or are you hungry?"

Raye thought about this for a second. "I am pretty hungry, but I would like to talk first."

"Very well then, please follow me to the gardens," Amelia smiled.

Amelia led them to what they very generously referred to as a garden. As Pandora was under six feet of snow for seven months of the year, it was little more than a hedge maze, hardy flowers adding inconsistent colour But it was fairly private, tucked away behind the castle. Once they entered it, the three finally greeted each other the way they preferred; a crushing group hug, and happy exultations.

"Where have you been?" Amelia asked, their hug released but their arms still around each other. "It's been months since you've came to see us."

"Indeed," Evelyn smiled. "I figured you'd have come right away..."

"When I heard about you two?" Raye finished. "Oh my God, first, yes, holy shit! You've really been fucking?"

The two blushed and looked away, still smiling.

Raye gasped, smiling herself. "It's even more than that. You guys are in love. That's so sweet! And so weird... but mostly sweet! Okay, and still pretty weird."

Amelia led the way through the hedge maze to their swing. It was a large swing that all three could fit comfortably on, and whenever Raye came to visit them when the garden wasn't buried in snow, they loved to come out here to while away the day. "It is pretty weird," Amelia agreed, sitting to Raye's left. "Even weirder is how cool SHE was about the whole thing."

"Oh?" Raye asked. "Was this your idea, Evelyn?"

Evelyn gave Amelia the sideeye from her position on Raye's right. "Yes and no," she replied. "I'm sure you heard about the curse? We had to do it the first time, or Amelia would have died."

"And the second time?" Amelia challenged.

"You wanted it just as bad as I did," Evelyn retorted. "As you can see, it took her some time to adjust to the shock of breaking this particular taboo. Nearly ten hours, as I recall, of which eight or nine of them were spent sleeping."

"No fucks!" Amelia nearly shouted, an astonished smile on her face. "This woman gives no fucks! I still can't get over it!"

"You seem to like getting over me," Evelyn teased.

Raye cracked up laughing at this. "I know I'm having trouble handling this. I'm actually happy for you, and am only slightly weirded out. Oh my God I just realized."

Amelia sighed. "Oh God, what?"

Raye pointed at Amelia, and opened her mouth to speak, but didn't say anything right away. She then turned and pointed at Evelyn. "The last time I checked," Raye began, finally finding her voice, "you guys were both virgins. Please tell me you were each other's first time."

Even Evelyn was blushing now. "Yes."

Raye hugged her slightly older friend. "Well, congratulations! And you couldn't have found a cuter girl to lose it to, hey?"

"Losing it was the last thing on my mind," Evelyn reminded. "But now that it's gone... good riddance, hey?"

"Well, anyway..." Raye replied, the glee draining from her voice. "On the topic of losing it, there's the other thing I came here to talk to you guys about. The reason why I didn't come up here the MINUTE I heard about this, was because I knew that the thing we had lost had turned up."

"The what?" Evelyn demanded, her tone suddenly severe. "Do you know about the object that cursed Amelia?"

"Yes, I do," Raye replied. She stood up and turned to face them, towering over her shorter friends. "Obviously I don't know anything about the curse. The spellstone that it was put into is a silly trinket our gemcrafting research team cooked up in the lab one day. I know it looks like that guy was working on a dick enlarging spell, but according to their notes it was supposed to help patients recover from injuries down there, but it was early in development, and sometimes weird things happen! But anyway, soon after finding out that it affected women in a very peculiar way, it disappeared. None of this stuff was kept locked up, which we've changed. We have dozens more equally unimportant trinkets that do random, worthless things. Never in a million years did anyone think any of them would be modified into a weapon."

"And so you spent the time in between running down leads, I assume?" Evelyn asked.

Raye nodded. "The gemcrafting lab is pretty big. We interviewed everyone who knew about that spellstone's development, and couldn't shake out anything. When they found out they had created a spellstone that gave women penises, there was a bit of a kerfuffle, so word could easily have gotten out that way. Our best guess as to what happened is that someone snuck in, read over the notes, and chose that one. As to why, unfortunately we can only speculate." She then got down on her knees, the grass cold against her bare legs. "Regardless, we should have taken better care of it. The Kingdom of Helene would like to formally apologize for losing the spellstone."

"Thank you," Evelyn replied. "It sounds like you did all you could, and in the end we were fine. But if you'd really like to apologize to Amelia, while you're down there..." This last part was said with a smirk.

"God dammit, Evelyn," Amelia laughed.

"What- oh," Raye smiled, through a slight blush. "Hey, if you're proposing a royal show and don't tell, I'm game."

Evelyn stood up, and beckoned Amelia to join her. The two embraced, sharing a deep kiss while Raye watched, smiling. "As much as I'd like to stick around for this, one of us has to pretend to do some work today. I'll meet up with you guys later. Have fun~!" And with that, she walked away.

Amelia sighed. "I'm sorry, Raye," she tried to explain. "She's something else. And I was doing so well at keeping this thing under control..." She gestured to the tent that was forming in her dress as she sat back down on the swing.

"To be honest, before she got mad at me, I was going to ask to see it anyway," Raye grinned, still sat on the ground. "Princess Amelia, I formally request to see your glorious cock."

Amelia sighed, and pulled up her dress, revealing the throbbing member to the cool air. "You know, if you're cold, we can go inside."

"Do you want to be walking around with that monster?" Raye asked, her gaze transfixed. She shuffled forward to meet her friend, now seated in the middle of the swing.

"Not reallyyyy- oh-" Amelia's train of thought was rattled considerably when Raye began her formal apology licking the massive member all over. Once it was suitably damp, she took the enormous cock into her mouth, sliding it into her throat. "Oh wow, Raye..."

Raye didn't say anything for several moments, mostly because she couldn't, as she worked the head of Amelia's cock with the back of her throat while her hands gripped the thick shaft. As the throbbing cock began to quiver, Raye pulled back just for a moment.

"This thing is massive, but I think I can still do it," Raye announced, with a smile.

Amelia found out exactly what she meant a second later, as Raye took the enormous cock in her mouth again, her head leaning back as far as it would go as she inched the massive dick further and further into her throat. Raye traced her fingers up Amelia's naked legs and reached around her waist as she finished taking the entirety of Amelia's oversized penis into herself, to the point where she could even lick Amelia's pussy.

This, of course, was as impressive as it was mindblowing, and Amelia wound up pumping their visiting queen full of cum a moment later. Raye held on, hugging into Amelia in order to push the throbbing, pulsing cock further into herself. The ejaculation was so intense that Amelia had imprints of the swing's chains on her hands by the time it ended, as she might have fallen off had she not been gripping them so hard.

Raye pulled herself off the stone hard cock, licking errant trails of cum off of it as she went. "I'm warming up," she smiled, removing her cloak.

"Queen Raye, I have a confession to make," Amelia began, smiling through a blush. "I've always found you to be extremely attractive..."

"Duh," Raye smiled. "I'm pretty sure I knew you were as gay as a rainbow fairy parade before you did. But hey, it looks like you're ready for round two, princess."

Raye pulled up the front of her sundress, showing off her tiny panties for a brief moment before pulling them off and tossing them to the side. She then guided the tremendous cock into her dripping pussy, and wound up sat in Amelia's lap, shouting in surprise as the thick dick opened her body. It was all Amelia could do to hold onto the swing's chains as Raye swung her long, beautiful legs, getting some motion going.

Raye was a fair bit taller than even Evelyn, so Amelia had to look all the way up to meet her lips. "I'd like to think we would have done this one day even without the cock," Raye admitted, holding onto Amelia's body with her arms while her legs swung them back and forth.

"Aah... Raye..." Amelia breathed. "I've dreamt of doing this for years..."

Raye kissed her again. "Me too," she breathed. "And also your sister. Don't tell her. Or do. I have no idea what's going on anymore," she giggled.

"It's not like I can blame you," Amelia replied. "That bitch is fucking gorgeous."

"Wanna hear ah-! ...a secret?" Raye asked. Amelia nodded. "Sometimes when I'm doing unspeakable things to myself, I think about both of you with me at once."

"Ever since this whole thing started... I've thought of that myself a few times," Amelia admitted. "Ahh, Raye...!"

"Mmm. I have to say, I am loving this cock," Raye declared. She flexed her generous butt a little, and her bouncing up and down was just enough to push Amelia over the edge.

Just before Amelia came, however, she suddenly planted her feet on the ground and stood up, still holding the swing chains. In this position, with Raye's arms and legs wrapped around her, Amelia was effectively wearing the queen, and thrust upwards into Raye as she clung to her. There was no chance of Raye slipping; she was fully impaled on Amelia's enormous cock, which was now being properly thrust into her. As Amelia came, so too did Raye, the two howling in pleasure as their shared orgasm crashed back and forth between them.

Amelia sat back onto the swing while the two caught their breath. "Haven't done that outside yet," Amelia smiled. "Or while dressed."

"Oh?" Raye smiled back. "Tell me all about how you usually fuck your sister."

Amelia sighed. "The usual way, I guess? We've been sharing a room ever since this whole thing started. Other than a few stealth blowjobs we got used to keeping it in the bedroom. I remember a time when we tried to keep this whole thing a secret."

Raye moaned as she pulled herself off the temporarily resting cock and got off Amelia's lap. "Stealth blowjobs? I can't imagine asking a queen for oral sex. And I'm a queen!"

"She mentioned herself once that she's surprised that she likes sucking my cock so much. Although what she does is better described as licking. And titfucking. What you did... was different. Wow."

Raye picked up her cloak and put it on, but elected instead to put her panties in a pocket. "Well, when you've got tits like mine, you gotta get creative."

"What? You've got great breasts. What are you talking about." Amelia got up off the swing and hugged into Raye from behind. "Not to mention an absolutely incredible ass. I wanted to grab it so bad, but I had to hang on to the chains."

"Then perhaps your majesty would care to show me to her room?" Raye asked. "I'll definitely trade sex for compliments. You can grab anything you like."

Amelia took her by the hand and led her out of the garden. It wasn't a difficult hedge maze, but it was still a hedge maze, and there was no time to waste. While they were hoping to lure Evelyn away from whatever it was she was doing, they didn't encounter her on the way to the royal bedchamber.

"Oh by the way," Amelia mentioned as she opened the inner chamber door. "I've kind of got some porn of you. Remember that portrait we sent you a few months ago? I, erm, saved the first draft."

Raye didn't say anything, but smiled as she stepped into their room. She soon found the giant portrait of herself, on the wall at the foot of their bed. "Wow," she laughed. She got onto the bed and lay back, sizing herself up. "Damn. I could masturbate to this myself. How the hell did this happen?"

Amelia explained the situation, then blushed a little as she told her about how she just had to sneak it up here by herself. "Everybody assumed someone else threw it out, and they forgot about it," she said.

Raye sat up and pulled her dress off, tossing it onto the floor on top of her cloak. She then shivered, and wrapped herself in a blanket.

"Oh geez, let me open the heating vent first," Amelia laughed.

"Central heating in the middle of the day, in summer. This country is weird," Raye sighed. "We never even close our windows in Helene."

Soon enough, the warmth returned to the room, and Raye threw off the blanket, revealing herself. "Now, I believe you were complimenting my figure," she smiled. "And I should let you know I'm feeling self-conscious about my boobs, thanks to you two."

Amelia slid out of her dress, and joined her friend on the bed, sharing her nudity. "Your boobs are still big," Amelia replied. "I'm just... a little bigger, that's all. And Evelyn is just a damn tit monster. Don't even worry about her. I'm looking forward to making your bountiful breasts wiggle and jiggle."

"Mmm, it's working, keep going," Raye giggled.

"And besides, you're so tall, and your damn legs are so beautiful. And your butt. Your hips are so wide! Your figure is really amazing. Evelyn's got huge tits and a bubble butt, sure, but you're taller and-" Amelia put her hand on Raye's thigh. "And your thighs are, wow. Just thick enough to be soft, and so smooth, and they lead into such awesome hips..."

Raye lay back on the bed, twisting her lower body to reveal her butt. "I believe there was some mention of grabbing my ass?"

Amelia slid her hand up Raye's body, eventually reaching her considerable behind. "Wow, this is something else. Your figure is dynamite, Raye. You're a damn sexy bitch with legs for days and a butt to kill for. You wouldn't want to be exactly the same as Evelyn, anyway. I'm looking forward to watching the two of you bang. Not to mention wrecking you myself."

"Mmm, okay, I'm ready now," Raye declared, lying flat on the bed and spreading her legs, revealing her redampened pussy. "That's enough foreplay for me; get right in there if you want."

"Oh, thank God," Amelia smiled. "I was about to waste one on the bedspread." She scampered forward and slowly slid her stone card cock into Raye. Before long Amelia was pounding her queen friend's pussy mercilessly, drawing cries of pleasure as she went. Then Amelia leaned down and grabbed Raye's breast with one hand and put her lips to it, sucking on the rock hard nipple as she continued thrusting. This seemed to agree with the queen, as her moans escalated, and a crashing orgasm blasted through her a moment later, nails dragged across Amelia's back as she came. The shout of surprise from Amelia seemed to trigger her own orgasm, pumping cum into Raye as they sang the world's sweetest duet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds