A Sister's Love

"Of course," Amelia replied.

"Good," Evelyn said. "Then lick my tits clean."

Amelia took the cream-covered breasts in her hands and began to lick the cum off of them, giving particular attention to her sister's stone hard nipples as she slowly slid in and out of her. "So you seem to like giving orders," she teased.

"Of course," Evelyn replied. "I'm the queen, after all."

"Then how may I pleasure you next, your majesty?" Amelia giggled.

Evelyn thought. "I desire you behind me now. Hold my hips, and fuck me hard."

Evelyn got on her hands and knees on the bed, while Amelia took up a position behind her. "I love your butt, you know," Amelia admitted as she slid her cock back inside Evelyn.

"You don't- aaaahh- you don't think it hasn't gotten too big lately?" Evelyn asked.

"No, not at all," Amelia replied. "You're so beautiful. Huge boobs, big butt, I can't get over how sexy you are. Come home with me, and I'll make sure you're never cold again."

"I- I can't wait- ahhhhh~" Evelyn tried to enunciate her feelings, but eventually her voice gave way to singing.

♥ ♥ ♥

Eventually, as in several more sex sessions and then a good hour heating water for the bath eventually, the two sisters wound up clean in the tub. The fortress was a fortress first and foremost, the massive tub designed to be used by several soldiers at once, to scrub up quick and get on with their duties.

"It's too hot," Evelyn moaned. The two were cuddled together in a rounded corner, almost up to their necks in water, hair loose and freshly washed.

"I can't believe I had to convince you to heat the water at all," Amelia sighed. "You seriously took cold baths before?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Evelyn asked. "It takes forever just to fill this thing, let alone heating the water first. And just because I can perceive hot and cold now doesn't mean I want to be boiled alive."

Amelia broke away from her sister's cuddle for a moment and put her arms above her head, stretching. "You're crazy. This feels so good." She floated to the far end of the bath. "This thing is huge. I gotta get me one of these."

Evelyn made a few waves when she tried to float after Amelia, but settled back down where she was sitting instead. "Come back. It's too hot to move."

Amelia returned to Evelyn, and the two kissed for a moment before Amelia let herself snuggle into her big sister's side. "Everybody is going to be so surprised when they see you. I can barely believe this is actually happening."

"It's going to be a lot of work," Evelyn pointed out. "I wasn't queen for very long before I left, and I don't expect to just pick up like nothing happened. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to rely on you for a lot."

Amelia giggled. "Evelyn, you're coming home. I don't care how much work it's going to be. I'll knock the castle down and rebuild it facing the other way if I have to. I'll always be here for you, for whatever you need."

A shared stomach rumble interrupted the tender moment. "Oh wow," Evelyn smiled. "All of a sudden, I'm starving."

"Me too," Amelia agreed. She stood up, looking around for the towels. As she reached for them, she felt a kiss on her backside. She looked back to see a grin on her sister's face.

"You know, you've got a cute butt too," Evelyn teased.

♥ ♥ ♥

Later that afternoon, the sisters found themselves in front of the fortress. Evelyn had packed a few personal effects; the furniture, books, and clothes would have to be fetched later.

"I've lived here for months," Evelyn remarked, as Amelia untied her horse. "But to be honest, it only ever felt like home when you were here."

"I never wanted to leave," Amelia replied. "It's been a strange few weeks. But overall, this whole thing has been good, I think."

"Except for the part where you nearly died."

Amelia helped Evelyn up onto the horse. It was going to be a tight fit with both of them up there, but neither wanted to wait. "But I didn't, and I'm fine now, and my sister gets to come home." Amelia slid up into the saddle in front of Evelyn, who hugged into her.

"And where is that crystal now?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh yeah, that," Amelia replied. "I dug it out from under my bed and stashed it in one of the tower storage rooms. The amount of dust I nearly choked on made it look like a good spot. And I think it's powerless now anyway; the rubies were dark and the diamond itself was pretty dull too. When I touched it that night it was practically glowing."

"Good," Evelyn started as they began what they hoped was their last trek home. "I don't want to catch any more dicks than I already am. Also, I shouldn't have to say this..."

"I know," Amelia smiled. "No one can find out. We're just going to have to be careful."

Chapter Three

Someone found out.

It was four months later; the harsh Pandoran winter giving way to a still very brisk summer in the northern kingdom. Queen Evelyn reclaimed her throne with little resistance, with Princess Amelia at her side at every step. And then at night, the two would pretend to retire to separate bedchambers, but the shared balcony between their rooms facilitated an easy way to rendezvous. Their love continued to deepen, time and familiarity doing little to dull their attraction towards each other. And perhaps it was this almost routine that caused them to push the envelope a little further. A morning fling when they knew servants would be about here, or a secret blowjob in a dark closet on a lazy afternoon there. Neither would deny that the danger only added to the excitement of their relationship. So it took a few days for the whispers to come back to them, but once they started, it was clear that the cat had been let out at some point. Though neither was directly confronted, it was becoming obvious that their secret was becoming common knowledge.

"The council knows," Evelyn moaned, one morning. It had been a particularly busy week, and the two hadn't had sex in about that long, as one or both were too tired to do much more than cuddle. "And there's a meeting this morning."

"Should we address it?" Amelia asked. "Tell them we've heard the whispers and that we're furious about such lies?"

"Well, that itself would be lying," Evelyn smiled. "We don't know who knows what. Maybe the best thing would be to just reveal everything. These whispers aren't going to stop, and trying to quash them won't do anything."

"For as cavalier as you've been about fucking your sister, even you said several times that we have to keep this under wraps," Amelia replied.

"Yes, and we screwed up at some point," Evelyn said. "Someone saw or heard something. And I've heard a variety of rumours myself, all of which are a bit too detailed- and, well, correct- to be simple embellishment."

"So we could either deny it, and have to deal with the whispers and intrigue going on essentially forever," Amelia suggested.

"Or we reveal ourselves, have an incredibly awkward few days, and then the ones who can handle it get over it," Evelyn pointed out. "And the ones who don't can leave. I'm the queen. You're the princess. This is our castle; what are they going to do?"

Amelia put her face in her hands. "Oh... I think you might be right. Can I stay in bed this week? Can you call me when it's over?"

Evelyn shook her head, smiling sadly. "I'm going to need you more than ever today," she admitted. She held out her hand, and Amelia could see it shaking.

"You sound so calm," Amelia said.

Evelyn stood up. "I've had lots of practice sounding calm. Put your tiara on, my love. We've got a bunch of grumpy old folks to shock."

♥ ♥ ♥

The council meeting chamber was a large table set up in an auditorium with several benches set up for visitors. Though the public could sit in and observe the weekly meetings, the benches were typically essentially empty; even the keeners only showing up once or twice a month. So Amelia was shocked to find the room packed with officials and public alike.

"Why is half the kingdom in here?!" she scream-whispered to Evelyn.

Evelyn shrugged. "I swore one of my handmaidens to secrecy and then told her I was going to address the rumours," she explained. "This is... still more people than I was expecting, though."

"Well now you've done it," Amelia sighed.

The two took their places at the large table, Amelia quite certain that she was going to faint.

"We will begin with the usual business," Evelyn announced, after a moment of silence. "Chancellor, if you would."

Amelia spent most of the meeting staring at her hands, speaking only when spoken to. Evelyn spoke clearly and calmly, but tersely. Her icy demeanour was in full swing, as very few at the table would meet her gaze. It was clear to all in attendance that something was going to happen.

"Is that everything on the schedule?" Amelia heard Evelyn say, snapping her out of her daze. "Good. Then there are some rumours I have heard circulating. I suspect that everyone here has heard them."

That was all Evelyn said for a few moments. Amelia looked at her sister. Evelyn was still seated, her hands clenched into fists in her lap. She was shocked to see icy crystals beginning to form around her hands.

"Evelyn, let me do it," Amelia said, reaching for Evelyn's left hand. The ice on her fist was freezing cold, but Amelia held on anyway. "You don't have to do this yourself."

"No, I can handle this," Evelyn replied. She took her hand away and stood up, and she didn't need ice magic to emit a paralyzing glare at the congregation. But suddenly her gaze softened as she settled on her approach.

"There have been several rumours regarding Princess Amelia and I floating around the castle recently," Evelyn announced. "Four months ago, Princess Amelia came to me at the eastern fortress. She had been afflicted with a terrible curse, one that would certainly have killed her that night. I'm not going to get into the details as it would interfere with our investigation, but with the time and resources available to me, we could only determine one solution to save her life. We had to make love. So. We. Did."

Evelyn paused, to let the shocked gasps run their course.

"I had to convince her to do it. I loved her enough to cross that line with her, since it was the only way to save her. Then we decided that we liked it, and so we did it again. And as a side effect of what we did that night, my own powers were suppressed, permitting my return." Evelyn shook out her hands, the ice crystals beginning to dissipate. "We have no idea who found out, or how, or when. And to put it bluntly, we don't care. I understand this is strange and unusual, but we are happy. I have never been so happy in all my life. And each of you has a simple decision to make. You can either be happy for us, or you can be on your way."

Evelyn then sat down, and joined her sister in looking at her hands. After a moment, she reached out for Amelia, and the two held hands while Evelyn's proclamation was processed by their subjects.

An old man at the far end of the table made an involuntary harrumph sound as he stood. "Your Majesty, I hope I speak for everyone when I say that what is none of our business is none of our business. But I am curious about one thing. You said your powers were suppressed just now, but I can see you struggling with them."

Evelyn blushed through her already intense discomfort, brushing her hands against each other anew. "Stress exacerbates things. And if you must know, it's... been a busy week."

A wave of immediately suppressed chuckles ran through the audience.

"Say no more," the elder declared. "You are our beloved queen, and that you saved the life of our beloved princess should be commended. How you choose to express your love for your sister from here is up to you. I hope to serve you for many, many years to come, and that your happiness never wavers for even an instant."

"Here here," the matron of the treasury added. "We have all known Your Majesty's suffering with your powers, and we have all seen our princess despondent without you. To see the joy in both of your faces these past months, well, who cares what brought it about? Please do not fret one moment more about this."

A younger man at the other end of the table stood. "Please hold on for one second," he started. "Putting aside the numerous moral implications, what about an heir? With all due respect, I think we have come to terms with not expecting Princess Amelia to produce one, but now Queen Evelyn? If this... this relationship... persists, what will happen to our kingdom?"

"There's plenty of time to sort that out," the already standing old man declared.

"I don't like it," a bishop announced, adjusting her hat as she stood. "Your Majesty, please, what are we supposed to think? You are full blood siblings! Is this to become acceptable in Pandora?"

"They had to do it to save the princess's life," the treasurer insisted. "I think it's an incredible act."

"Once, maybe, but again after?" the bishop argued. "And that was months ago! They've been doing it ever since!"

"Look at them, could you love either one just once?" the treasurer shot back.

"I'm not related to them!"

"Ladies, please do not forget your place," the old man reminded. "Our queen and princess have shown exquisite leadership both singly and as a pair, which will surely continue. And there is no reason to think of this situation as anything more than an odd quirk brought about by an unavoidable circumstance. It is not our business."

A quiet sob seemed to echo through the room at this point, as tears slid down Princess Amelia's face.

"Your Majesty, please forgive me," the young man declared, as the room grew still. "I am grateful that Queen Evelyn was able to find a way to save you. I just... this is not a trifling matter."

"Indeed," the archbishop agreed. "I apologize for making what must be an incredibly hard situation even worse. I... I hope I can learn to be happy for you."

Evelyn stood as Amelia dried her eyes. "Thank you," she replied. "I understand that this is very strange. We have no intention of ever making this seem normal, and I'm not asking you to accept our love. All I am asking is that you accept us, your flawed and unusual queen and princess."

"That was never in question," the old man declared.

Amelia looked up once the whistles and applause started. She looked at Evelyn, who was now smiling through her blush, her dawning relief plainly visible to even those in the back row at the far end of the auditorium.

"Well now I know what dying a thousand deaths feels like," Amelia said to Evelyn. "What are we going to do now?"

Evelyn shrugged. "We could get married."

Amelia sighed. "It's good to see you're taking this in stride. I meant, like, right now."

"We could disappear for a few hours."

"You're incorrigible."

"Hey, you asked."

♥ ♥ ♥

It turned out that Amelia was up for daytime victory sex after all, though, as the two found themselves on Amelia's bed shortly afterwards.

"Now everybody knows," Amelia sighed, between kisses, as she thrust into her sister.

"Shut up, it's sexy time," Evelyn instructed. Moments later, she howled in pleasure as her first orgasm of the past several days was quickly achieved.

"You wanna switch?" Amelia asked.

"No, keep going," Evelyn replied. "I can't believe how much I needed this. We should have fucked this morning. I love you so much."

Amelia continued thrusting into her older sister, a harmonious song escaping from both women as she came. "You know," Amelia said as she caught her breath, resting on Evelyn's chest. "I noticed that my dick never came up this morning."

"I figured giving your dress a tent in the middle of the meeting would be considered crude," Evelyn smirked.

"Oh my God," Amelia tried to sigh, but it turned into a laugh halfway through.

That was when Evelyn rolled them over and began to ride Amelia's cock. "We could have done this on the table, I suppose," Evelyn remarked.

Amelia could only laugh as she playfully reached for her sister's neck. Evelyn caught her wrists, then pinned her to the bed, taking in a long kiss as she impaled herself further on Amelia's dick, their large breasts pressing into each other as she did so.

"I meant it, though," Evelyn breathed, several minutes later. "I've never been so happy. I love you. Sister, lover, everything. I love you every way I can."

"I know," Amelia replied. "I never thought any of this would happen, but I'm glad it did. I hope I learn a new way to love you every day."

Amelia felt another ejaculation coming on, so she flipped Evelyn back underneath her and felt a tear of happiness run down her face as she really let her sister have it. She pulled out, breathless but overjoyed, and lay down next to Evelyn, snuggling together.

"I suppose we should get back," Evelyn sighed after a few moments, stroking Amelia's hair absentmindedly as they cuddled.

"Maybe we should get married," Amelia moaned happily.

Evelyn smiled. "I was joking. ...well, mostly. We'll see."

♥ ♥ ♥

Their first afternoon as outed lovers went as smoothly as they could have hoped. It was obvious that there were varying levels of comfort and acceptance among the ministers and nobles seeking their audience, but the few people brave enough to mention it were at least trying to be supportive.

The closest thing to an actual conflict came up a week later, from a completely unrelated discussion.

"We do not need a swimming pool," Evelyn said, not for the first time.

"I think it's a great idea," Amelia replied, the capital's tourism minister standing by silently as the queen and princess discussed his proposal.

"Amelia, it's the middle of summer. The snow has been melted for less than a month. We expect it'll be snowing again within two months."

"That's why it's an INDOOR swimming pool! It's even heated with geothermal energy!"

"Which means we wouldn't even get the roof up with the time remaining in what passes for summer around here," Evelyn explained. She held out the document. "Plus, look this over. The design isn't even finished, a lot of the materials are weeks away, and the labour schedule is haphazard at best. And I'm not clear on where it would even go."

"How did you read through that so quickly?" Amelia asked, taking the booklet and flipping through it.

"I'm also not sure of putting so much time and effort into a swimming pool when the fact is that nobody in this kingdom even knows how to swim, and has no need to learn," Evelyn pointed out. "There isn't a single lake or beach anywhere near here that's warm enough-"

"Because it would be fun!" Amelia interrupted. "Besides, you never know when knowing how to swim would be useful. ...this proposal is a mess, though."

Amelia held out the document, and the minister stepped forward to retrieve it.

Evelyn sighed. "I'm not saying no, I'm saying not now, and certainly not with this. Get more details hammered down and try again in the spring, when there might be time to actually get it finished if we can fit it in. And make sure the energy minister signs off on it, too."

"Well, that's that," Amelia declared. "Please try hard to improve this proposal. I would really like my pool built next year."

"Yes, Your Majesty. Thank you," the minister replied.

"Your pool?" Evelyn smiled. "Do you want it named after you?"

"No! Absolutely do not name it after me!" she shouted after the departing minister, laughing. "That'd be so weird!"

"Also, you know there isn't a single swimsuit anywhere in the country, right?" Evelyn reminded.

"That's what we have trade for, your majesty," Amelia reminded.

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Okay, what's next?" she asked.

♥ ♥ ♥

"You realize," Evelyn pointed out, much later, "that you probably can't wear a swimsuit. For mostly the same reason why you can't wear panties."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds