A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

I tried to tell myself that it wasn't a big deal. He was still a young college kid. He was thin, lanky, and a bit nerdy. I was pretty sure his experience with breasts was pretty limited. It was just a totally physical reaction on his part. Not real arousal, just an accident. But no matter how forcefully I made these arguments to myself, they didn't explain my own reaction. Both in feeling my breasts pressed against my brother, and then seeing the physical reaction my touch had caused I felt...strange. If I was being honest with myself I'd have to admit that my mouth felt a little dry, my nipples were hardened a bit, and I felt juices flowing between my legs. I wasn't a hormonal college kid, I was a 31 year old woman. I shouldn't have those reactions to my brother. Regardless of the situation.

But there was definitely a feeling in the room now. A tension that had not existed there before. Or at least, hadn't been noticed. Even when I had been naked and yelling at my brother, it had still just felt like we were siblings in the middle of a giant, weird fight. Something felt different now. There was something in the air. It wasn't a bad atmosphere, but I could tell instinctively that it was wrong. I tried to deflate it.

"So...obviously you and I didn't take this. And we can't remember taking it. Who do you think did?" I asked. I ignored Nico's cock, which was about half-mast now. I figured he wanted to cover it up, but it would be more awkward now to do so. So we just pretended that it wasn't there. The tension stayed in the room, but it dissipated slightly.

"I don't know. Can you remember if we were with anyone last night?" He asked, and I shook my head. For the next twenty minutes my brother and I sat naked in his room discussing the situation. I noticed that occasionally I would see his eyes dart to my chest or to the shaven area between my legs, but he tried not to do it. I felt strangely flattered when he did it, even if I knew it was wrong. For my part, I occasionally looked at his body, but told myself I was not. I could not tell what was happening, so I just denied it all together. Staying naked somehow made it easier, like we were proving that it wasn't an issue.

Regardless, after twenty minutes, we had no idea. Neither of us could remember anything specifically. We could think of anyone who would wish to do something like this to either of us. We couldn't even figure out how someone had managed to knock out our memories or what they'd use to do it.

"It just doesn't make any sense," Nico said after we'd been around the issue several times. He shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. I bit my lip. We both wanted to know what had happened, there had to be some way...

"Hey, hand me the phone," I said, tapping his thigh with the back of my hand. He quickly turned the phone over to me. I figured there might be some sort of clue. I looked down at the picture again. I grimaced, but it was really more of an affectation at this point. I was no longer shocked by it. In fact, honestly, it was having some strange affects. I looked pretty good in the picture...Nico's cock was pretty big and...No, I shook my head. That stuff didn't matter. It was about clues.

I looked at it for about five minutes, my eyes scanning over the various areas in the background. I was looking for a reflection or something. But the wood paneled walled betrayed nothing. I didn't really see anything else that was of interest, except...

"So you said there was like no flat surface here to put the phone on right?" I asked. Nico nodded, "So what is there? Like where would someone be to take this picture?" I asked. Things had been moved around a lot since I'd moved out of the house. I couldn't even remember the last time I was in the basement.

"Um...from there it would be..." Nico said, looking at the picture intently, "Someone sitting in the recliner." He said. I had been almost positive I saw something. Nico's explanation seemed to confirm it.

"So that would make this..." I said point to the bottom left corner of the picture.

"The foot rest on the recliner," Nico said, "Oh I see! There is a little bit of someone's shoe, you can see someone's shoe who was sitting on the recliner. It was a pink sneaker!" Nico said. That was exactly what I was seeing as well. I felt my cheeks flush and my eyes get wide. Nico looked at me nervously.

"What?" he asked. It was the one person we'd never even thought to consider. The one person it seemed impossible to blame.

"Sofia wore pink shoes to the restaurant. I remember making fun of her for it on the way out the door. It is just about my last memory," I hissed. Once again, my anger was totally in control now. Given what had happened with Nico, I guess I should have been in better control of myself. I guess it was possible that Sofia had a good explanation. But I was not in the mood. All of the anger that had subsided while I was apologizing to Nico and then investigating the problem all came flooding back to me instantly. My heart was humming, my fingers felt like they were vibrating, and I was livid.

I didn't know the exact connection or why it had happened. All I knew was that my brother and I had been knocked out in some way and, as a result, I had given him a blowjob. My sister was there. She saw it. She took pictures of it. I couldn't imagine that she was taking pictures on my phone while she was also conked out somehow. That just didn't make any sense. I could not even begin to fathom what possible reason Sofia could have for what she did, and frankly I didn't care. I was just as disgusted by her as I had been with Nico. In fact, I was angrier now because she'd made me unjustifiably fly off the handle at my brother. And her kind of perversion was even weirder. She wasn't even trying to get off! She was just trying to get a vicarious thrill by watching me blow Nico. She was gross. I stood up quickly from Nico's bed.

"That little bitch!" I said, I started to walk to the door. Once again, I was on the warpath.

"No, Bianca, wait!" Nico said, "Get yourself under control first! Put some clothes on!" he begged. I ignored him and pushed open the door. I walked out into the hallway, my eyes aflame. I heard Nico swear behind the door and then I heard him opening up his dressers, apparently taking his own advice.

My parents lived in a split level, so I walked out of Nico's room and moved down a hallway. I looked in every direction as I walked, looking for Sofia. I was seeing red. I was thinking about smacking her. I had been like a second, fun, mother to her. How could she do this to me? How could she want to? I walked down the stairs towards the front door, then turned and took the remaining stairs into the basement.

I found myself in the billiard room, the scene of the crime. It smelled like chalk and old potato chips, but I thought I could catch an undercurrent of sex on the air. I looked where I was kneeling in the picture and felt my flesh crawl. Sofia had violated me. I walked up to her room and barged inside.

"You little Cunt!" I yelled. But, when I got inside, I saw that her room was empty. The bed looked slept in but she was not there. I looked down at my phone. Once again I saw myself blowing my brother, but I exited out of the picture. I saw that it was nearly 1:00 p.m. Whatever had been used to knock me out had been powerful. Sofia was clearly awake. I turned to walk out of the room. Nico was standing directly behind me and I jumped. He had thrown on a pair of large sweatpants and rushed down after me. I could still see his half-hard cock through the sweatpants material.

"Bianca, wait...you are going to do something you'll regret. There is probably a good explanation!" he said. Nico would never do anything in his life to help Sofia, especially when she deserved trouble. I must've looked like I was going to kill her.

"I'm not going to hurt her, I am just going to teach her a lesson," I said and went to walk past Nico. He put his hands on my shoulder (almost touching my breast) to stop me.

"Hold on!"

"Get off of me Nico!" I yelled back. Suddenly I heard a faint voice to my right. It was coming from outside. There was a door in the basement that led to the backyard. I wiggled out of Nico's grip and starting walking to that door. She was out in the backyard. By the pool. I could tell it was her voice. Nico started running up behind me.

"You can't go outside Bianca, let me bring her in and we can talk to her!" Nico said.

"Mom and dad's closest neighbor is half a mile away and the whole yard is surrounded by trees. I am going," I said over my shoulder without stopping. In a moment, I pushed open the back door and walked out into the back yard. The basement door opened onto a concrete patio that surrounded my parents' in-ground pool. As soon as I walked outside I saw Sofia, lying on one of the deck chairs. She was wearing a pink bikini and a pair of oversized sunglasses. It almost looked like she was napping, though I'd just heard her talking to herself. How peaceful.

If I took after my father and Nico took after my mother, Sofia was an amalgamation. Like me she had my father's dark olive skin and Italian features. By that I mean, she had an aquiline nose and very large, ovular dark eyes. Her lips were very thick like mine and, in fact, we had very similar faces. She also had very long black hair. However, in body shape, she was more like my mother. She was tall and willowy, rather than short and curvy. She wasn't nearly as tall as Nico, but she was tall for a girl at around 5'9. She probably weight about as much as I did, about 120lbs. She had very thin arms, small but perky 34-A breasts, a long thin torso, a very narrow waist, only slightly wider hips, and long slender legs. She had the build of a model. And she just looked so beautiful and carefree sitting by the pool.

"Bianca! Why are you out here naked!" she asked, clearly indicating that she was not sleeping in her chair. I sensed a nervousness in her voice and she sat up quickly in the chair. She adjusted her sunglasses but kept them on. Nico ran up beside me and stopped. He looked at Sofia. His eyes looked angry, but not nearly as angry as me. He was still willing leave her un-maimed.

"I thought you liked me this way, you little shit!" I yelled back.

"Calm down, Bianca," Nico said, reaching over and placing his hand on my arm. It felt soothing, but I didn't want soothing, I pulled away.

"Nico, what the hell is wrong with her?" Sofia asked, but she looked around nervously as she spoke. This conversation felt much different than my conversation with Nico.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked, before Nico could respond, "What is wrong with you, you little pervert?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean..." Sofia said uncomfortably. Her voice was quaking and she pulled her legs up to her chest, almost a fetal position. I was much more fired up now than I had been earlier, I didn't have time for games.

"I mean this!" I said. I took my phone and opened the picture back up and then tossed it to Sofia. Sofia, never particularly athletic, caught it awkwardly and then looked down at it. Her mouth hung open.

"Oh shit!" she yelled.

"Yeah oh shit!" I shot back.

"No Bianca!" Sofia said. She quickly stood up from her chair and tore off her sunglasses, "I didn't mean for you to see this. I thought I got rid of them all!" My mouth dropped open.

"She was right! Bianca was right! Oh my God Sofia, what the fuck?" Nico asked. I turned and looked at him. He blushed and couldn't meet my gaze, "I thought you overreacted again. I thought there would be an explanation," he mumbled.

"No there is guys. Oh my God, I am so sorry!" Sofia said. Her face looked pained and I could already see tears welling in her eyes, "I have been out here all morning a nervous wreck. I was just out here trying to calm down, talk myself out it. I thought I'd taken care of it all," She said.

"Oh we clearly gotten taken care of," I said.

"Just listen, it isn't as bad as it looks," she said and I raised my eyebrows and leaned in towards, "I mean, yes, it is as bad as it looks, but I am not as bad as I look. You don't understand," Sofia whined. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and sort of raised my hip, tapping my foot on the concrete.

"Then make me understand little sister," I said angrily, "Because all I know is that I woke up this morning from a black out, the last thing I remember is going to dinner, and there was a picture on my phone of me giving my younger brother a blowjob and that you took the picture." Sofia hung her head now, looking at her feet. Her body was trembling and she looked very nervous. Good. She deserved it.

"Okay, so listen...I didn't intend any of this, it just sort of happened?"

"You didn't intend an incestuous porn shoot, you just fell ass backwards into it?" Nico yelled back, and I was happy to see he was on my side now.

"No guys, listen. Don't interrupt. I am so sorry, but I will explain what happened, just listen," Sofia begged. Nico looked at me and I shrugged.

"Alright, spill it then," Nico said.

"Okay, so last night we went out to dinner like you said," Sofia started, pointing towards me, "And we got there and ate and everything and then you remembered, Bianca. You remembered that you hadn't been home for Nico's 21st birthday, so you offered to buy him a drink. And then you both got drinks. And I asked if you would buy me one too, because I was getting left out.

"And I am guessing I said 'no,' right?" I said. I had no idea where this was going. Sofia nodded.

"But you didn't just say now. You kind of laughed and said there was no way," Sofia said.

"Probably because it is illegal and I would get arrested for buying an 18 year-old high school student a beer in public!" I said. I had no recollection of this at all.

"Whatever, I just felt left out. And you guys were super not cool about it. Like you each bought two drinks and even asked if I would drive home. And then when I asked for just a sip you both laughed and said I couldn't handle it."

"So you decided to try to trick us into fucking?" Nico asked hotly.

"No...you said you'd listen, so just listen. I am an adult too, I don't need to be treated like a kid," Sofia said, "So I decided to teach you guys a lesson. I was just so angry at you guys. I wasn't thinking straight. I just wanted to do something." Well, that sounded familiar.

"So you guys said I couldn't handle it," Sofia continued, "So I was going to prove to you were the ones who couldn't handle it. So I had these pills..."

"Pills?" I asked. I couldn't imagine my little sister with drugs. I mean, I know she was 18, but...she was my baby sister. This was insane.

"So there was this new date rape drug in school and yesterday the Sheriff's Department came in and raided some lockers. They found some of it and brought it into the principal's office. I work in the office during fifth period instead of study hall. The deputy who found the drugs went in to talk to the principal and he left the pills sitting on the counter. The secretary was out, so I was alone in the outside office...I was just curious so I went and looked at them. I was holding a few of them and the principal's door started to open. I was afraid I'd get in trouble, so I just slipped them into my pocket and sat back down. I was going to get rid of them, but I forgot they were in my pocket until dinner yesterday. And so I thought I'd slip them in your drink (and I did, when you were in the bathroom and Nico was flirting with the waitress) so that you guys would black out and then I'd tell you that you couldn't handle your alcohol and that I was just as much an adult as you guys are."

"You gave us drugs?" I said. I was past the point of being angry now. I was hurt. Really hurt. How could she do this to me? And to Nico?

"I know it was dumb, but I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to get a little joke over on you guys and I was really angry because you treated me like a kid. I knew it wasn't dangerous, I heard the deputy talk about it. You'd just wake up the next day and be sick for a little bit," she pleaded.

"You are insane! You don't know anything about this stuff! We could have been hurt! We were violated. How the Hell did that happen? Did you decide to escalate your little prank?" I asked. Sofia raised her hands in protest and shook her head.

"No! It wasn't like that at all. After I gave you the pill, that was the end of the joke. I thought I'd take you home and it would be over. But the pill like...increased the alcohol effect. You like...got really drunk really fast. And you guys were loud and annoying at the restaurant and everything. I had to take you out. But it wasn't really bad there, it was kind of funny," she said and smiled slightly.

"Not laughing sis. Finish the story" I shot back. My heart was pounding away now, I knew, at least to a certain extent, how this story ended. But I kind of hoped for a twist or something. Some way in which I didn't blow my brother.

"I know, I am sorry," she said, dropping her head again, "Anyway. You guys were real drunk in the car and just saying silly nonsense. But it wasn't a big deal. I was just going to take you home and put you to bed. But as soon as you got in the door, you guys were like crazy. Just running all over the place and acting nuts. You were both talking a lot. And then..." Sofia said and she started to trail off. Nico and I both leaned in towards her.

"And?" Nico asked.

"So I did some research on this date rape drug this morning...after...Anyway, I learned that it is becoming popular because it doesn't just erase you memory and knock you out. It like...lowers inhibitions or something...and makes you like...want...to sleep with people," she said. While she spoke her cheeks got very red.

"What did we do?" I asked.

"At first you guys just went down to the basement to play pool. But you didn't play. Like you both just started taking your clothes off! And like, there was no reason for it. You didn't even talk about it. You just got naked. And then you were sort of prancing around the basement naked and jabbering away. I just thought it was funny, because you weren't doing anything. So I got you to unlock your phone. I was just going to take some pictures of you dancing around naked, so I could make fun of you about it later," Sofia explained. Her words dribbled out of her mouth and I felt my throat getting tight.

"Really fucking funny Sofia. Want to make fun of me now?"

"I was just taking pictures of you dancing around!" Sofia said, "And that was all. I didn't even plan that part, but I didn't think it was a big deal. Then, like all of the sudden you bumped into Nico. And it was like you didn't even think about it. All of the sudden you dropped down to your knees on the floor. Before I had a chance to do anything, you were already...started. I was just clicking away pictures so...I got one. Then I jumped up off the chair and ran over to you. I knew I had to stop it; I really didn't want it to happen. I didn't even realize it could happen; it never even crossed my mind. But when I came over you and Nico like...pushed me away. I could stop until...Nico was finished..." Sofia's words came out of her mouth in fits and starts. Her face was as red as I'd ever seen it and she couldn't meet my gaze. I could barely breathe, I was so livid. Somehow, knowing exactly what had happened was worse. We'd been completely out of control, no one planned anything, I'd just done something terrible because my sister had violated me. I felt sick again.

"So what happened after that, is that the end?" Nico said, his voice sounding embarrassed. I hadn't even considered the possibility that it could get worse. Now I was terrified. What had we done? Sofia twisted her hands in front of her breasts and shrugged.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds