A Troll is Haunting Tex's

Lovecraft, he was from up New England way. H.P. Lovecraft country and Lovecraft, well, let's just say not all those stories about Cthulhu are fiction and Lovecraft's userid was picked for a reason. Lovecraft, he'd taken on a few monsters in his time in the dank pitch black underground sewers and tunnels that underlay old Baltimore and some of those tunnels, let's just say it wasn't the first Europeans who'd built those.

There was stuff down there that was real old and real evil, from before even the first Americans, maybe before even those solutreans that'd crossed on the North Atlantic ice. Maybe not the Elder Gods old, but damn close and evil. Definitely evil. Lovecraft, he'd said that it'd been getting worse and a trip to Texas, hunting nothing but a few trolls, that was gonna be recreational compared to the things he'd faced lately.

Zeb had driven in yesterday morning and he'd been kicking back with Tex getting everything set up. That Quebecois guy, T-P, he'd driven down all the way from Montreal and he was there working his Gallic charm, Biscuit-Hammer was on the way and that nickname of his, it was a bit long for a callsign. Have to do something about that before we moved out. NotWise and Voboy had rolled in the previous evening. Some of the girls as well. MelissaBaby, she'd decided to roll and she was in the barn with her battle-axe, waiting for her warm-up with Lovecraft. She was from New England too, like Lovecraft but MelissaBaby, she was a graduate of Massachusetts's Miskatonic University.

She'd hunted monsters across the dark woods and Puritan farmhouses of rural New England. She'd been dead eager to go troll hunting in Texas when we chatted online and I knew she'd taken more than just a vampire or two herself in the past. Told me Buffy was a friend of hers back at Miskatonic U for a while and they'd done a couple of stake-outs together. Magica had said she'd come and drop a little enchantment or two. She wasn't at all useful with guns, not a girl to get into hand to hand with monsters either, but she had a magical way with words and spells and that always helped when you were facing monsters. Sooth the savage troll and all and she'd be useful to have along and maybe a couple of the older guys like Sam could look after her.

I did wonder if Noir was gonna show. Mighta been a little on the short-sighted side but he had big brass balls and he sure knew how to handle himself even though he was frigging outstanding at rubbing people up the wrong way. I'd kinda pinged him and invited him along but I hadn't heard back and he hadn't been around for a while so who knew. Hoped he was gonna show though, I liked the guy and it'd be fun to take out a troll or two with him coz he sure knew their ways.

A couple of the others had mentioned they were a little rusty on firearms, which kinda had me thinking that either they had real balls to come monster hunting with us without that experience, or that they had no idea what the fuck they were getting into and thatwas a worry, coz you know, monster hunting, it's not a good time to be learning this shit. On the other hand, big party and Tex, he'd said we'd only hunt the easy ones, nothing to challenging, so we should be good.

Those guys with the rust, well, we could give them the flamethrowers and the spare 12 gauges with the Dragon's Breath rounds. Had a couple of Mossbergs, a Benelli and a Remington or three. Hard to go wrong with those as long as you put the guys with them up front and point them in the right direction before they pulled the trigger. They'd draw the monsters out too, make it easier for the rest of us and hey, if that sounds cold, well, you gotta be practical.

Monster hunting, you gotta be able to look after yourself as well as work as a team. Lucky we were only going for trolls, they make a good monster to learn the ropes on coz when push comes to shove, a lot of them are just mouth and bluff and they'll fold right away. Feds don't object if you turn them in live, they're easy to turn and hey, for the guys that were rusty they'd make some good target practice and the Fed's didn't object if you brought them in dead either. Nobody liked trolls and there's nothing like a live one to see if you can cut the mustard without too much risk.

Back to those flamethrowers, seems Tex was a bit worried about burning down the café or starting a brush fire. But hey, that's what fire extinguishers were for. I'd thrown a couple in the back as well, just in case but no way was I carrying them round. I'd rather carry extra ammo.

Or grenades.

Did I mention the grenades? No? Well, let's not then. The cops don't like to know 'bout that sort of stuff and who knows whose gonna be reading this and they'd all kinda disappeared from that military base up the road from the house where Steve knew a few guys and we're sure not going to talk 'bout that RPG7 Steve'd bought back from the 'Stan with a few boxes of those rocket thingies it fired. He'd never told me how he got hold of it but let's just say it was usually hidden away in that little underground cache we had just in case the zombie apocalypse came early. There were a few other zombie apocalypse things tucked away there but not stuff we needed for monster hunting.

The RPG7 though? Well, we had a dozen of those special silver, holy water and white phosphorus heads for that as well as the run of the mill explosive and anti-tank ones. Guess the Russians had run into a few master vamps in the 'Stan and decided they needed to be equipped to deal with 'em and gone to the Pope for a special deal on the Holy Water coz that 'ol guy that ran the Russian Orthodox Church under the commies, he was compromised by then and they found they'd fucked up badly on that one coz his blessings just didn't work. Bulk Tanker that the good 'ol Pope had blessed way back when, that stuff'd worked though.

Gotta hand it to those old-time Russians. Mighta been commies but they did what they hadda do. Kinda like the deal the Chinese had with that Daily Llama, although what the heck some South American mammal on some kind of blessing schedule had to do with China I had no frigging idea and I'm frigging part Chinese. China's just weird like that but from what I'd read, those daily Llama blessings worked just fine for the Chinese. Must be some frigging special Llama, that's for sure.

Me, I'll go with the Pope, coz I'd seen what that silver crucifix'd done 'n it didn't need any daily updates.

Whatever, Steve'd brought that RPG7 with the specials along.

"It can sit in the box unless we need it, Chloe," he said when I'd kind of given him that WTF look.

"Your call, boss man," I'd said back when we'd been loading the truck, genuflecting obsequiously. Maybe I'd laid it on a bit too thick coz a second later I had to say "Ow" when he swatted my butt.

"That hurt." I'd given him the sad look, the one where the tears trickled from the corners of my eyes and I'd had to practice that one a lot to get those tears on cue. Think sad thoughts, imagine slicing onions, that kind of stuff. Had it down pat since I was ten. Worked on my Dad every time.

Worked on Steve every time coz he took one look and said "Jeez, I'm sorry, Chloe. That was a bit hard wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was," I'd said, sadly, tears trickling down my cheeks and kind of rubbing my butt.

"Mmmmmm," I'd said a few seconds later, "That's nice." It was too. Really nice.

"Feel better now," he'd said, kissing the other cheek and okay, so I was wearing shorts. It was spring. We were working hard carrying boxes up from the basement to the garage, wasn't that cold. Big garage too, that F-350 back-end fitted in easily enough and hey, nobody could see us from the street so I kind of stood there smiling with my shorts round my knees while somebody kissed my back-end better. Much much better.

"Hey," I said, when somebody's hands eased my panties down to join my shorts while somebody's teeth kind of nibbled delicately. "I thought we were supposed to be loading ... loading ... ohhh." Coz it wasn't just his teeth. One of his hands was kind of sliding around exploring and the bits he was exploring were, like, really hot and slippery and wet and sensitive and wanting to be explored very very thoroughly.

"Oooohhhh." Very thoroughly and I was just about going to fall over coz my knees were totally weak.

"Feel better," somebody said and those shorts and panties, they were all tangled around my ankles. "Lift this foot."

"Okay." I did of course, and then the other and when somebody's hands kind of urged me to move across the garage to the far side where the workbench was I kind of went with the flow. When somebody said "bend over the workbench," well, I did what I do best in circumstances like that, which is, well, to do exactly what Steve tells me to do so I bent over the workbench and sort of rested my head on my forearms and waited coz a girl knows when something good's going to happen.

That rustling sound a guy makes undoing his belt, followed by that unzipping and the heavy breathing and that rustling and movement as those jeans get kicked off; that always sends little shivers all the way through me. Always gets my heart going faster as well, not to mention the anticipation and oh boy, was I anticipating. I didn't move though, just stayed there, eyes half closed, holding onto that workbench to stop myself from collapsing into a quivering heap on the garage floor and making soft little noises that said oh yeah, go right ahead and do whatever you want, big guy, coz that's what I'm bent over here waiting for you to do.

"Ohhh." His hands on my butt. Something else brushing the back of my thighs and I kind of shuffled my feet apart and something was touching me right where I was so hot and wet and wanting to be a lot more than touched and oh my god I wanted him so much and he knew that coz he eased back and that touch was gone.

"Steve! No, don't tease me." But I knew he would and his hands were on my thighs and his thumbs were brushing my inner thighs and I was just so eager I tried to push myself back at him and now he did laugh. A low throaty chuckle that made me whimper desperately and then he brushed against me again and I just went totally limp over the workbench and I wasn't even trying to stand now.

"Oh!" Oh god, yes, that felt so good as his cockhead touched me. He paused as I shivered and moaned, pushed, eased into me as I opened for him and I love it that he was big and hard and I loved it even more when he didn't slow down and just kept on pushing into me and his cock slid slowly up inside me all the way until he was pressed right up hard against the backs of my thighs and I kind of drew one knee all the way up onto the workbench so I was totally open for him to take and he did, he went ahead and he took me.

"Uhhhh." Coz those hands on my hips pulled me back onto him and I loved it when he did that and his cock was so high and big and thick and hard inside me and I was totally focused on how he felt in me and I just kind of closed my eyes and waited for whatever he was going to do next.

"Feel better," he said, and then he moved.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned. "Yes ... yes." Coz he was moving and he wasn't stopping and I loved it so much and I felt waaaaay better. Totally awesomely amazingly completely better as his cock eased inwards and outwards and my hands just kind of grabbed at anything I could hold onto as he made love to me.

Thoroughly.

Very very thoroughly and of course I did what I did best, which was just kind of stay where I was, bent over that workbench with one knee up on it while his cock just sheathed itself in me with slippery ease again and again and again and he wasn't going faster or slower and I knew he'd tell me if he wanted me to do anything else except stay where I was and take his cock, so that's what I did. Stayed where I was and took his cock.

"Uhhh ... aaaahhh ... ohhhh .... Uhhh ... aaahhh ... ohhh." Again and again. That same remorselessly steady pace that was just driving me out of my mind.

"Steve ... Steve," I moaned. Just saying his name, letting it roll across my tongue and out of my mouth while his cock eased in and out of me, long thick hard slides that drove me out of my mind as he sank himself to the hilt inside me, pressed up against me and when he did that he was so far up inside me that I knew I was going to die from the sheer excitement of his cock impaling me so deeply.

"Love you, Chloe," and he wasn't pausing, wasn't slowing and I was so helpless as he took me, as his cock had me and I wanted him to. I want his cock to use me, wanted him to enjoy me, wanted to give him everything he wanted. "Don't move," he added, breathing hard. "I want you like this."

"Ohhh," I gasped and I wanted him like this too. Wanted whatever he wanted to do with me.

Harder. He was moving harder and faster now and he was fucking me. Really fucking me and I tried to squeeze him inside me and I did, tightening myself on him as he moved in me.

"Oh fuck yes, I love it when you do that," he kind of grunted and it didn't slow him down at all coz his cock was going at me, in, out, in, out and it was heaven. Totally heaven and there were those wet noises and I was moaning and gasping and there were those breathy little groans as he drove all of himself into me and I felt myself take him and he was so big and thick and hard in me and I knew I was so fucked and it was wonderful. It was heaven. It was totally love and I didn't care about anything now except satisfying him completely and I wanted him to finish in me. Finish hard.

"Do it again," he groaned and I did, squeezing myself on him and kind of moaning coz it was so good when I did and I knew he was enjoying it because of the way he ground his cock into me so deep and hard and I could feel him all the way up inside as I squeezed him tight.

"Ohhhh," I sobbed, "Ohhh Steve .... Steve ..." and he thrust into me and with every thrust I was closer and closer and closer and I wasn't squeezing him inside me anymore, I was dancing on him and I couldn't control it. I couldn't control anything and he was in charge and taking me and sliding his cock up inside me and it was torment and it was heaven and it was exquisite pleasure.

"Climax for me, Chloe," he growled and one of his hands was under me cupping me where we joined and he lifted me so he could go inside me further and he did and he pushed and his hand brushed harshly across my swollen clitoris and it was too much and that friction sent me over the edge and swept me away so that I sobbed and cried out and clutched at the workbench while I did exactly what he wanted me to do and my sex spasmed on his hard length and he was bouncing me against the solid wood I was bent over as he had me and I knew he was close and I wanted him to as well but I couldn't do anything because my own pleasure just swept me up and washed me away.

Hard hard thrusts deep inside me as that wave of climatic pleasure washed through me, leaving me seeing colors and stars behind closed eyes as my sex danced wildly on his cock and then he was grunting, fingers digging into my hips as he thrust deep and hard, deeper and harder and even while I climaxed I knew he was about too and then he did, his cock throbbing inside me as he found his release and his cum spurted out inside me in great flooding jets that I welcomed as my own orgasmic pleasure slowly faded away and his movements slowed, stilled, ceased.

"That was good," he breathed, holding himself inside me.

"Mmmmmm," I'd sighed happily, just kind of resting on the workbench. Amazing how comfortable it was and I was just glowing happily. Okay, I was gonna have to move soon but it was so nice with him pressed up against me, his cock still inside me doing that slowly shrinking thing and his hands just kind of stroking my hips and my butt.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you, Chloe," someone said.

"Not for at least a few minutes." I was smiling. Smiling? I was just purring.

"I love you, Chloe," someone said, and yeah, I knew he did and I loved it when he said that.

"Love you too," I kind of purred, eyes half closed, totally limp.

"You go take a shower," he said. "I'll finish loading the truck."

So after a while I did and he did and we were pretty much ready to move out right away so we locked up and we did that too. Moved out, that is. Long drive ahead, fifteen hundred odd miles, heading down to Texas from up near the northern border. South through Wyoming, straight through Colorado and then that cut across that corner of New Mexico towards Amarillo and then on to Tex's. Long drive and my turn first while Steve put his feet up and napped coz he was doing the evening shift and I'd never driven something the size of that F350 before so I was gonna take it easy.

Sure didn't want anyone checking out that load in the box. Even with all the permits it'd take a lot of explaining and some of that stuff was downright illegal, even with Steve's exemptions and things. But hey, this was gonna be totally a ball once we were there.

* * *

Oh my god. I'm rambling again but that'd been kinda a fun way to start the trip. Never done it on the workbench in our garage before and I'd enjoyed it. A lot. Always a lot of fun distracting Steve from the mission. Did I ever mention that time we went to the movies together and we were up in the back row and ... I didn't? Oh well, maybe next time coz that's a long one and Steve was so embarrassed about it even though we got away with it.

Anyhow, oh yeah, Tex's.

That's right, and we were on the road. Well, a lot of the guys were coming like I said. Barefootgirl was already there, except, well, it was Texas and we were monster-hunting so she'd worn boots. Hoped she liked mine. Doc Martens. Pink with silver metallic spikes. Diversion for the trolls and if you were mixing it close enough that you had to kick, the spikes were actually rather useful. I'd sharpened them all. Every single one. Sprayed them with silver too. Kick a were-beast in the balls with a boot covered in those silver-coated razor-pointed half-inch long spikes, well, even a werewolf was gonna feel that.

Good in bars and clubs too when some asshole got to touchy feely. Nothing like a spiked boot to the gonads to reduce male libido to an acceptable level. If that didn't work, Steve generally took care of the follow-up conversation. Which usually went something like "Fuck off, motherfucker, find your own pussy, this one's taken." Thunk. Thud. "Someone give me a hand here, dude needs some fresh air."

Did I ever mention he worked his way through College after he bailed out of the Marines? No? Oh. Well, he did. Worked as a bouncer for a few different bars and clubs. Said he enjoyed it, but you didn't want to look too closely at his knuckles, although when I did I always wanted to kiss the scars away.

Yeah, my Steve was a real sociable friendly sort of a guy.

Take him anywhere there was a good party.

He mixed it up really really well.

Just loved my guy to death.

Anyhow, like I was saying, all those guys were coming and a few more and oh yeah, this was gonna be some party and it'd be fun. Hunt down a few trolls, maybe take a trophy head or two, and hey, we might find something really good out there and there were those new bounties the Fed's were paying for monsters on the "kill on sight" list, so why not? Texas. Close to Mexico and maybe a pack of chupacabras really had snuck across the border and the bounties on them were real good, especially if you got the whole pack.

Tex'd said quite a number of goats had gone missing locally of late and that was a good sign that some chupacabra's had drifted in and hunting them 'd be fun with a big group like this was shaping up to be. Societally responsible too coz once they settled in, they usually moved on from goats to children and then lone adults. Once they get that taste for human blood, they don't stop. Seems like human blood's addictive after that first taste, kind of like meth to a tweaker. Never walk around by yourself in chupacabra country and make sure you're always armed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds