A Troll is Haunting Tex's

It'd find those home porn movies that Steve and I had made soon and uh, yeah, they were pretty frigging good even if I say so myself coz I'd really worked on those camera angles and the editing and Jesus, we'd been going at it on the front seat when the troll gave the game away and god knows what kind of shots it'd got of that and I was totally panicking over that one.

I mean, I didn't so much mind my boobs going out as long as my face wasn't with them but live action? No way. I had no ambition to become a porn star although, well, yeah, I kind of really liked the way I looked and moved and sounded in those home movies but crap, I didn't want them all over every porn site on the web. What if my granddads saw them? What if my Dad saw them?

I wasn't worried about Mom. She'd just critique my moves and maybe give me a few useful pointers.

"I can't get rid of it, Steve." I was totally panicking, I tell 'ya. "It's hacked me, I can't shake it."

"Goddamn it, Chloe, use your brains. It's hooked on your tits. Cover up a bit better, will 'ya."

"Damn!" He was right. I stuck my chewing gum over the webcam. That'd do it.

* * *

I'd been logged on, writing a story for this frigging Literotica website contest while Steve drove, some April Fool's Day contest I wanted to win coz I might not be the best writer on the website but even if I say so myself, I write hot sex and cool action. Orgasms guaranteed. If you like stories about sweet asian girls going at it in graphic detail anyhow. Steve, he'd been perving at the loving wives sex stuff, you know, the usual stuff you write to give the trolls a real good jerk off story which is what I'd been writing for the competition.

This one, it'd been real hot, a totally awesome Loving Wives story. Three cute Asian Hot Wives who liked to do guys with big dicks that weren't their husbands while, you know, their husbands got to watch, a Trans Girl, a black Bi-Guy and a real hot white guy with a donkey dick that liked giving it hard to married asian girls and the sex. Some bondage, a little anal, lots of straight sex, cucked husbands, lots of graphically described cumshot scenes that rubbed the husband's faces in the fact that some other dude was fucking their hot little Asian wives, totally the usual sort of stuff. Oh, fuck me but the sex was hot. I was getting hot myself and I'm not in to black bi-guys personally, or Trans Girls. White guys with donkey-sized dicks, that's much more me but Jesus, the way this story was coming along Steve was getting a nice big woody and he's as straight as they come.

Had been till he met me anyhow.

Well, what's a girl to do when the guy the software's reading the story too, you know, he's getting, uh, majorly stimulated by what you're writing. And, well, I could see what the turn on was myself. It was giving me the frigging hot shivers and I was writing it. But hey, my guy, woody, excited. Never let an opportunity with my guy go to waste, that's my motto. Maybe it was time for, you know, a break. Test out that bench seat. We hadn't yet and I really wanted to.

"Want to park for a while," I'd said, batting my eyelids seductively. Which was a waste of effort coz he wasn't looking at my eyes. Should've worn a bra though coz this side road was really kinda bouncy and I don't bounce but I was if you know what I mean. Then again, maybe not wearing a bra was fine coz I knew Steve was enjoying what he was looking at and that was just fine by me. I kind of eased the tank top up to give him a good long look at one, as long as he liked and we hit a rut and I kind of quivered and he grinned.

"Uh, we gotta fair distance to cover here, Chloe," he'd said but he wasn't stopping looking either and I was kind of absent-mindedly teasing one nipple. Just happened to be the one he was looking at and yeah, I love watching my nipples kind of engorge like that. So does Steve. "Meeting Tex and the others for coffee, remember, and you're supposed to be cooking lunch for everyone before we head out this afternoon for that training exercise before we go out tonight."

Dark's the best time for monster hunting. Most of them only come out at night. You don't see too many trolls in the bright light of day and tonight was gonna be our first hunt. Kind of a short easy get the team working together and run through safety procedures and contact drills afternoon followed by a short hunt seeing as how it was gonna be quite the team. Last count I made it twenty four of us and that sized team, you gotta have it down or you start shooting each other and not the monsters.

Most I'd ever worked with was four guys and me. Probably went for a lot of the others as well. So Tex and Steve had talked about it and they'd looped in BB, coz his military experience was pretty recent too and we were gonna go with four man sticks and eight man fireteams and we had enough headsets and stuff for everyone coz we'd picked up some military surplus stuff for the paintball team and hey, it wasn't encrypted or anything but it wasn't like monster's 'd be listening in.

That was BB. British military.

Steve, he'd worked with the Brit's in the 'Stan as well as Iraq and he liked their style. So Sticks and Fireteams and apparently it was gonna be a short Platoon style hunting op, that's what Steve told me. Worked for me. Didn't know any of this military stuff myself but if Steve and Tex and BB said that's how it was, I was going along with it. Good enough for me. I take orders well. Especially when they come from Steve. I kinda like taking orders from Steve.

Speaking of which, Steve'd been saying something while I'd been kinda thinking and playing with my nipple and wow, I was, uh, definitely excited.

Cover? Distance? Well, okay, maybe we did and there was coffee at the end of the drive. I mean, Tex had good coffee. He'd even got in some of the Black Rifle stuff I really liked. CAF. Caffeinated as Fuck. Can't beat coffee with a name like that. But still. Woody. Sex. Sex versus Coffee. Tough decision but the hard dick was right here and the coffee was there and we had time to spare.

I did check though. Yep. Sure felt hard enough to me.

"It's not a stick shift, Chloe. Auto, remember." He kind of spread his legs a little though as I checked things out in a lot more detail. Guess he liked the way I was changing his gears and I was sure liking that stick and I didn't mind at all that it wasn't auto. Nothing like some manual control if you ask me and it yeah, it seemed like time to change gears.

"Yeah, well, it's like this, Steve, we got a bench seat here." Needs must and I hadn't been wearing a bra. Didn't really need one, although I had a sports bra or three in my kit bag. I'd peeled my tank top totally off right then and there and started wriggling out of my shorts.

"What's a bench seat got to do with anything? What're you doing, Chloe?" he'd said, kind of blinking but his eyes, well, they were following my shorts down and he was liking what he was seeing, I could tell that coz something was moving all by itself. Maybe it was on auto?

"A bench seat? That's got everything to do with it. Now pull over and you'll find out," I'd said, kind of panting as I kicked my shorts off and hung my panties on the mirror. Black stretch cotton bikini panties if you must know. I wasn't an idiot. You gotta wear comfortable panties for monster hunting. Not a frigging g-string. Unless it's a succubus you're after and you gotta be damn careful what you wear when you're after one of them. So I'd been told. Never tried for one myself. Those succubae were more for the guys. Most of them anyhow.

"Chloe, we don't have time for this," Steve'd said. "The guys are waiting for us."

"Ohhhhhh, we've got plenty of time," I'd kind of shivered, one foot up on the dash, the other over Steve's knee and I won't tell you what my fingers were doing, but, well, it felt really really good and oh boy, I'd been so wet and it really did feel that good coz I just loved teasing Steve. "We're early and we haven't ever made out in a truck and I want to, Steve. We don't need that long." Long enough, that was all. "And you don't want to wait for this, do you?" I kind of showed him what he didn't want to wait for and yeah, I had him, I knew.

"Your not long can be quite a while, Chloe," Steve had said, rather drily, but, well, he was looking around for somewhere to pull off the road. I'd done this to him before. I knew. Not in a truck mind you, but hey, minor details. That time over the front of the car had been really hot with Steve totally freaking that someone might see us and just going for it at the same time. I'd been worried he was gonna put a dent in the side of the car the way he was going at me. I had to kind of smile at the memory. There'd been a few bruises but totally worth it.

"Like what you see?" I sort of half-purred, half-gasped, teasing my pink bits and yeah, he looked.

"Stop smiling, Chloe," he'd added, "or you're going to get spanked."

So I'd stopped smiling and bitten my bottom lip and made excited little noises instead. Yes! He was pulling over. Onto the grass, under some huge old ash trees, into the shade and yeah, it was already getting warm. Kind of like me except I wasn't warm. I was hot. Really really hot.

"Sure," I'd said, carefully moving my laptop from the seat beside me and up onto the dash as we came to a stop and Steve turned the ignition off. That was my mistake, right there. Not closing down the laptop. I didn't know it then of course.

"Spank me now or after?" I'd asked, taking his collar in one hand and dragging him down onto his back on the front seat right after he turned that ignition off. Bench seat. F350. Lots of space. I couldn't actually have dragged him if he didn't want me to but Steve knew me and he went with the flow. Onto his back on the front seat and I didn't waste any time with his shirt. Straight over the top, kneeling over him and giggling and panting coz I knew what he was looking at as I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans. Carefully.

"I bet Larry's never seen anything like this in his front seat," I said, wiggling just a little and I just knew Steve was looking at something Larry'd never seen and never would.

"Poor Larry, I don't think he's ever been that lucky," Steve said, very reverently and I didn't giggle now as he puffed his breath against my inner thighs, his hands on my butt, stroking me, very slowly and his thumbs kind of touched me and I couldn't help making more little noises and just burying my face against his jeans and breathing in as his thumbs did wicked wicked things were I was so wet and so very sensitive and it was a good thing I'd shaved and waxed and everything before we left.

Steve knew what I liked and Jesus, I knew exactly what he was looking at and his thumbs, touching me, oh boy, was I wet. I just wanted to sit on his face and bounce up and down and this was torture but sometimes torture can just be so exquisitely good so I held myself still for a moment for him to look at and admire because a girl likes to be looked at and admired. Still for a few seconds, just kneeling there and breathing in. And out.

When I remembered.

Well, I held my butt still for a few seconds at least. Up front, I was busy pushing his jeans down to his knees and admiring that cock because it was just gorgeous. Mouth-wateringly gorgeous. The sort of thing a girl likes to see when she's all excited and hot and someone's thumbs are doing wicked wicked things. Big, hard. Really really hard and you just know it's going to be so good and my mouth was already flooding with saliva in anticipation of him sticking it to my tonsils as I wrapped the fingers of one hand around it and stroked slowly, my other hand cupping his balls.

"Want to eat Chinese?" I breathed, wiggling my butt just a little, licking the tip of his cock very delicately, giving him a little swirl with my tongue, giggling breathlessly as his hips jerked. "Greedy greedy, something wants more." I swirled my tongue over him again, breathing in his scent. There's nothing like the smell of a nice hard cock in the early morning. Maybe with a little maple syrup and hadn't that been fun ... I licked him again, eased my lips over his cockhead, sucked and swirled.

Nah, perfect just the way it was.

Maple syrup, that'd just kill that natural flavor.

I slid my lips down his cock, taking him inside my mouth. As much of him as I could, until he brushed the back of my throat and then I took a little bit more, stroking his balls with my fingertips, holding his cock with my other hand and I was making these little gagging sounds while he was there and then I had to ease up a bit, taking a breath as my lips slid back up, just kind of grazing him very lightly with my teeth and licking him with my tongue until all that was in my mouth was his cockhead and his cock was all wet with my saliva.

Then I lifted my mouth of him completely.

"Uh, Steve?" I asked, very innocently, flicking my tongue across the tip of my giant lollipop.

"Yeah?" he kind of groaned and his hips were jerking and I knew what he wanted.

"Maybe you were right," I said. "Maybe we don't have timeggguhhhhh." I didn't get a chance to finish coz his hand pushed my head down and of course I opened my mouth wide coz I was just teasing him and he knew that and he kind of laughed and groaned all at the same time as I did my best to see if his cock could give me a tonsillectomy. I was sure it touched them but they were still there when I came up for air so I tried again. And again. And again. Didn't work but you gotta try, so, well, I just kept on trying.

"Oh fuck, Chloe," he groaned and one hand was in my hair, not controlling what I was doing, just going with the flow and stroking my head as it bobbed up and down.

"Mmmmmmmmm." I moaned myself around his cock coz I wasn't kneeling anymore, someone's hands had pulled me down onto someone's face and Steve wasn't getting a view to die for anymore, he was busy eating Chinese and I was on his face and his tongue was doing its best to eat the whole buffet and all of a sudden I was just losing my mind and doing my best to push as much of me up against him as I could and I hoped he was thirsty coz oh boy, I was wet.

I could do that forever, sit on his face, but when his hand slapped my butt and he said "turn around, Chloe," I did, right away, coz I knew what was coming next and I wanted that. So I scrambled around, my hand still holding his cock and I was kneeling over him stroking his cock and he was grinning as his hands cupped my boobs and did things to my nipples that made me wish he had about six hands and as many mouths.

"You want to do the hard work or shall I?" he smiled.

"You," I said, coz I hadn't been fucked hard on the seat of a truck since High School and I kind of missed that wild thrill you get from just doing it while you're parked in a truck. There's something about just being totally naked and being fucked half out of your mind on a truck's bench seat that makes it so much better than in a bed.

Steve flipped me onto my back and he went with me and about a nano-second later I was on my back and a girl knows exactly what she's supposed to do when her guy does that so my legs were spread wide as he slid between them and my feet were touching the roof of the cab and it was a damn good thing I'd kicked my running shoes off coz the first time I did it in a truck like that I was wearing stiletto's and my heels went right through the roof and I'd been a bit excited and my feet had been kicking a bit and there were, like, a dozen holes and didn't that take my date some explaining to his Dad. His dad always gave me those kind of knowing looks after that and wasn't that embarrassing but he never actually said anything. Neither did my date but he always took my shoes off after that.

"God, Chloe, I love you," Steve said, his nose brushing mine and then he kissed me.

I didn't need to say anything really, coz he knew I loved him to death but when he came up for air I did anyhow, coz it was so good saying it and seeing that look on his face. "I love you," I breathed, my hand guiding his cock right to where it was very badly needed. The tip touched me and I kind of guided it in. Not that it needed any help coz it was kind of like a cruise missile that way. Unerring in its accuracy and believe me, assist or not, it was right on target.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." Right into the target, all the way and there's nothing better than that first long thick slide where a girl gets what she wants and needs and I almost climaxed right then as his cock stuffed my sex full.

"Like that, Chloe?" Steve was smiling down at me, holding himself still inside me and still wasn't what I wanted even though it felt good.

"No," I moaned, crossing my ankles behind his back and kind of squeezing his cock everywhere and didn't that feel good. "I don't like it .... I love it." I did that thing where I stretched my legs all the way back and tickled his ears with my feet and those Taekwondo stretching exercises are just great for flexibility and Steve thought so to coz about a nanosecond later I wasn't getting still anymore. I was getting the polar opposite of still as his cock eased back and then plunged into me and Jesus that was everything I wanted.

"Uuuhhhhhh," I gasped. "Uhhhhhh .... Uhhhhhhh." Oh god, the truck was rocking and Steve was pounding me down into that bench seat and my sex was making those wet noises and poor old Larry, that seat fabric wasn't going to be the same after this one coz I was getting everything I wanted and so was Steve.

"Harder," I moaned. "Harder."

I got harder alright. I got Steve slamming into me, slapping up against me with every thrust and he was grunting now, those kind of deep guttural noises a guy makes when he's going all out and giving you everything he has and me, I was totally beyond talking coz Steve's a big guy and when he pump-fucks a girl, there's nothing much she can do except lie there and enjoy that little slice of heaven on earth coz I was just totally blissed out on his cock doing me and his weight on me and knowing I was his and every stroke took me closer to that orgasmic climax that I could feel just building and building inside me and I knew this was going to be short and hard and fast and I didn't care at all coz I was closer and closer and I just knew if he came it'd be enough to push me over the edge if I didn't climax first.

He slowed down. Switched from that hard pounding that was slamming me down onto the bench seat to long slow thick slides, easing his cock all the way back until only his cockhead remained inside me, then easing inwards slowly in a long thick slide that held me shivering and moaning all the way until he was pressed up hard against me and that was even better. Those long thick slides they just took me all the way to the edge.

"Oh Jesus, Steve ... Steve," I moaned, "do it like in that story I was writing ... I want you to finish like that on me ... please Steve .... Oh god, please..." And yeah, it was that good that I was just begging and screaming.

"Do me hard," I moaned. "I want it hard," and Steve stepped up and he gave it to me hard. Really fucking hard.

Steve was just pounding away again and I'd managed to hook one ankle around the head rest back of my side and the other foot was, well, let's just say Steve had me pinned and my foot was over his shoulder and I was using my toes to tickle behind his ear and he was really giving it to me and the F350 was just rocking. Like, really, it was rocking and that seat was getting a pounding too and I kind of hoped we didn't break anything coz it was Larry's.

"Harder," I sobbed, "harder ... harder..."

"Oh fuck, yeah, take it," Steve grunted and Jesus, I had no idea he could do it harder but he was and my eyes were just rolling back and I was so close. So close. So was he. I could tell and I did my best to squeeze his cock but that's so hard when it's slamming into you like a jackhammer so I gave up and just did the lie there and take it like it came thing which was sure good enough for me. Steve was happy, that's for sure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds