A Troll is Haunting Tex's

"Jesus, babe, I'm close ... I'm close..." and he was just losing control.

So was I. Almost. Almost. "Oh god .... Yes ... yes ... yes..." and I was there and Jesus, you can go blind from orgasms and everything just went black and I swear I was seeing entire galaxies of stars and I just lost my mind and Steve was riding me and it was pure one hundred percent heaven and I just totally lost control and it was like wave after wave of glowing bliss just washing through me, filling me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head and whatever I was screaming, it wasn't words and he was just giving it to me the whole time.

He was still giving it to me when I could see again and my sex was just dancing on his cock and I knew he'd been waiting, holding himself back and I wanted him to finish except I still couldn't speak but he knew and he still held off and I knew he was teasing me now, he wanted me to beg and I would've except it was all I could do to breathe and oh sweet Jesus he was fucking me so hard and so good, on and on and on and that bench seat in the F350 was just the greatest coz there was so much fucking room.

"Do it to me," I managed to sob. "Do it do it do it."

"Oh yeah," Steve grunted and he was just slapping up against me every time and we were rocking that F350, really rocking and he reached around and grabbed that other ankle and put it over his shoulder too and oh fuck, was I ever stretched and it was just the fucking best as he slammed his cock into me again and again and again.

"Over me," I sobbed. "Shoot it all over me."

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Steve groaned and he pulled out of me and my hand reached down and clasped him, all wet and slippery from me and I stroked him hard and his cock was spurting cum as I pointed it at my face and opened my mouth wide, a thick white rope jetting onto my face, into my mouth, another onto my neck and boobs, and another and another as I stroked him until I was laced in thick white ropes and pools of cum and there was so much of it.

All over me and pooling on my stomach as I lay there gasping for breath and tasting his cum in my mouth, feeling it on my skin and I wanted to rub it all over me so I kind of looked up at him and smiled and moved one hands to my boobs and the other to my face where I'd been sprayed and just started massaging it over my skin slowly while Steve looked down at me.

"Oh yeah, that's what gook sluts do," my laptop said. "Now rub your face in that cum you shot all over her tits you cuck-loving pervert and then sit on his face ya gook slut 'n piss in his cuck mouth bbwaaaahahahahaha." Loudly, coz I'd had the volume turned up so Steve could hear the audio.

"What the fuck?" Steve said, looking straight at my laptop. Both of us looking at my laptop perched on the dash.

"Bwaaahhahahahahaha," my laptop cackled as Steve leaned over towards it. "Gotcha! Ya gook slut! Cute little tits. Guess you like gook kiddies as well, ya cuck pervert."

That's right when I screamed coz what was looking down at me through the open side window was NOT Steve. It was NOT a state trooper. It was NOT a frigging troll either. I knew exactly what it was and I just totally freaked as my hand just went for the gun in its holder under the dashboard and found it as Steve's eyes followed my hand and widened and I had that Springfield 1911 and I flicked the safety off and there was already one in the barrel coz in an emergency there's no time and this was sure enough a fucking emergency that proved that point and I pointed up past Steve's head and just fucking squeezed that trigger and pushed and kicked Steve back and off coz I know what that fucking thing was going for and it wasn't my boobs.

It was Steve's head that thing was going for and I kicked Steve back so hard he hit the roof of the cab.

"Ufffff," Steve said, coz, you know, Tae Kwon Do and I can kick fucking hard and I did coz he was gonna move whether he wanted to or not coz this was absolutely not the time for fucking around saying please move your ass and get your head out of the fucking way and I was up and half out the window with that 1911 leading the way and my finger pulling back on that fucking trigger as fast as it fucking could as my aim followed that fucker down just putting one hole after another in it and there were half a dozen more of the fuckers around us in the dust and the brown grass and the one I'd hit was down and I switched aim without even fucking thinking.

"Chupacabra's," I screamed at the top of my fucking voice and put the next round through the head of the nearest one. It went down but they were moving and moving fast and I was shooting like I was on the fucking range, totally cold, no emotion coz there's no room for that, double tapping and counting my shots and this was a ten round mag with an eleventh already loaded coz there's no such thing as to many rounds and when you need them you need every single fucking one and this was definitely a need them fucking moment and I was down to four left and then two and then it clicked and Steve musta been counting as well coz his hand grabbed my shoulder like a vice and just yanked me back into the cab and onto the floor and he had his Colt 1911 in the other hand and he was blowing away that one that was leaping for the side-window and I was already slamming a spare mag in from the reloads and the last of those fucking monsters was on the windscreen trying to break through and I just pushed myself up and passed Steve a spare mag with one hand and closed my eyes for a second and shot right through the fucking windscreen with the other.

The glass starred, that frigging chupcabra took two more rounds before it rolled away and I was out that driver's door with that Springfield in one hand and a second mag in the other and following it round and putting a couple more rounds into it on the ground as I looked around coz with monsters you never know how many of the fuckers there are but Steve came round the other way clearing and they were all fucking down and dead. Steve covered while I put another round into each of the heads and reloaded and my heart was going about two fucking hundred to the minute and I was totally jacked.

So was Steve.

"Fuck," he said after about a minute of scanning our surroundings while I covered the bodies, looking for any movement. Any at all, coz if one of them so much as frigging twitched it was getting some new holes to go with the ones it already had.

"Again?" I asked, thinking, well, if he wanted to but I wasn't quite in that romantic mood right now and if we did, it was gonna be with me holding on tight to that 1911 in one hand and a spare mag in the other coz I wasn't going unarmed for money or fucking love right now.

"Chloe!" His eyes didn't leave the perimeter but the tone said it all.

I giggled and wasn't that a stress reliever and my heartbeat was slowing but Jesus I was twitchy. Blade of grass moved, it was gonna get shot. "Okay, okay. Stay serious, stay focused, I know, I know. Want me to take the heads and we can load 'em in the bags." Coz chupacabras? Frigging heck, the bounty on them was serious and we'd just taken half a dozen. Those'd pay for the trip, the gas, all the ammo we were likely to use and leave enough change for a trip to Hawaii this summer or something.

"Yeah, but cover me while I get the 12 Gauge out." It was in the back in its case coz we weren't friggin' rednecks with a rack in the cab and neither was Larry and I did while he did and he made sure it was loaded as well.

"Wanna get dressed first?" I had to ask, coz if the shit really hit the fan, Steve was the man up front and better he didn't have his dick hanging in the breeze if that happened. Guys're sensitive about shit like that.

He did, and then he covered while I dressed which didn't take long coz I wasn't wearing much and I didn't waste much time cleaning up either. Just a quick wipe with my tank top before I put it on. Gotta get your priorities right when the shit's hitting the fan. I took the heads off with the axe from the box, coz better to separate them and those suckers, even dead they were scary and I had the heads double wrapped in a couple of garbage bags in the box and I was kind of looking at the bodies and thinking "how the fuck do we get these in?" coz they're the size of a small fucking bear and there's those frigging spikes along the spine and the box was already kinda full when Steve snapped "Chloe, in the fucking cab. Now!"

Monster-hunting command voice, and one thing I'd learnt monster-hunting with Steve is when Steve says jump, you fucking fly. I was in that cab with the door slammed shut and the window up and turning the ignition myself and listening to that engine roar into life as Steve came flying through the driver's door, threw it into gear and I just grabbed my laptop as it flew off the dashboard and into my fucking lap and I caught it with one hand and covered my side-window with my gun hand, waving it in every fucking direction except at Steve looking for threats as Steve slammed her into gear, his door slammed shut and we fucking flew cross country and back onto the side-road in a spraying cloud of dust and rocks and a couple of thumping bounces over chupacabra bodies.

"Check the rear," Steve yelled, the g-forces pressing me back and frigging heck, that turbocharged F350 engine, when you've only got a light load and it's pedal to the floor, it's like somebody's fired up a rocket under your ass and I checked the rear and oh fucking crap. I thought what we'd just dealt with was a pack of chupacabra's but they'd only been outliers, there were about twenty of the fuckers bouncing down the road after us and yeah, they bounce like fucking kangaroos and they're just as fast but fuck, they're bigger and they sure as fuck aren't Skippy and they don't eat Kellog's cornflakes for breakfast, that's for fucking sure and I was fucking freaking, I tell 'ya.

Second gear, third and we were losing them in our dust as we slid sideways round the next corner, thank fucking Jesus Christ and yeah, I'm fucking religious. I've seen things I'd never have fucking believed when I was a kid and I may not be the most religious fucking person in the world, but I'm a total fucking believer coz there better be a fucking God if there's shit like some of those fucking monsters. Besides, that crucifix I'd thrown had sizzled way back when it hit that first fucking vampire.

I've been going to mass every Sunday I could, ever since that first vamp and hey, I may be living in sin and shit, but I make sure I apologize to fucking God and beg for fucking forgiveness and shit 'n I do that fucking religiously coz I tell you, I know. It's not just insurance. When you see some of the shit Steve 'n I have seen, you fucking believe!

So yeah, it may sound like I was swearing but I was absolutely fucking praying to fucking God and to fucking Jesus and to the fucking Virgin Mother right from the bottom of my fucking heart as we tore down that road like we were being chased by a fucking bat outa hell. Coz those things chasing us, they were far more scary than any bat outa hell. That's what I thought then, anyhow.

"Son of a bitch," my laptop squawked and I nearly had a heart attack coz I'd completely forgotten about that troll. A chupacabra attack, that'll make sure you forget fucking near everything, believe me. "You made it? Bwwwwaaaahahahaha, lucky little gook slut ain't ya. Gonna stop for another quickie? I wanna see that cuck dick pounding your slant-eyed little ass."

"Jesus, it's that fucking troll," I said, thinking fuck, was this better or fucking worse? On a scale of one to ten, well, I just knew it was waaaaaay and to hell the fuck better. Wasn't gonna eat me alive or suck my blood out through a hole punched through my skull. Internet troll? Just love them to death.

Figuratively speaking.

"Hey, it was you that was fucking, not me, bitch. And you got cum on your face, ya gook slut," the voice said, kind of lasciviously. "You gonna squeal like you did before when that cuck pervert of yours fucks your tight little gook ass?"

I kind of instinctively licked my lips and wiped my face coz there was that one time back at High School, that you know, I went home after that hot date and said goodnight to Mom and Dad and went to my bedroom and when I looked in the mirror, holy crap, there was this huge streak of gooey white stuff streaked through my hair and there aren't many seagulls in Kansas at midnight, believe me and when you've got jet black hair, it kind of stands out and neither of my parents ever said a thing about it but crap, I made sure I checked after that. Every time. So that wipe and lick was kind of instinctive and I knew I was dressed and yeah, I'd kinda taken thirty seconds while I dressed to at least wipe Steve's cum of my face and boobs but still.

"Bbwwwwwaaaahahahahaha. You just know you're a dirty little slut don't ya, gook girl?"

"Steve, that frigging troll, it's really hacked my laptop." And thank god that troll had been too busy perving coz it hadn't locked me out and I was back on and that troll was laughing at me. Just laughing.

"Kill the mike, Chloe. Get that Troll Tracker software running and trace this one back. If it's nearby, we're gonna fuck up its day."

"Dream on, cuck-boy, you got two chances," the troll sneered. "Fuck all and fucking none." You couldn't see it but you could tell it was sneering. And now that troll totally had my attention and we're almost where this story started, fishtailing down that Texas side-road while I pounded away on my laptop running privacy software and anti-hacker stuff and simultaneously getting that Troll Tracker package up and trying to get a trace.

And that's kind of where we were when I started telling 'ya all 'bout this trip way back when and I sure hope I haven't been boring 'ya all. Troll'd hacked my laptop, my boobs were all over every porn site on the web and my butt was getting out there and I was just crapping myself about those home-made movies of Steve and I getting out next and oh yeah, they'd been such fun to make.

Camera angles, close up shots, sound effects, that kinda thing and just thinking about those close up shots was pretty exciting all by itself but we gotta skip that coz right there and then I needed to stay focused on cutting that friggin' Internet Troll of at the friggin'knees.

"Hey, that's a nice shot of your tits," Steve said and how in heck could he be looking while he was sliding us round corners but at least when I looked behind there weren't any chupacabra's in sight. Which didn't mean they weren't out there....

"Isn't it a good shot," the troll said. "Bit small but hey, gook girls all got small tit's hey, cuck boy. Guess you know that, though and hold it there, gotta get that shot onto Pornhub. Nice fucking cumshot there." And oh crap, it was that one where Steve'd sprayed cum right across my boobs back home when he'd tied me down to the coffee table and he'd been doing just very embarrassing things to me while I was tied up and I'd just been screaming coz it was so good and no, I'm not saying. I mean, I got a bit carried away and asked him to do some stuff to me and he did and afterwards I was a bit, you know, embarrassed but that home movie had been pretty hot so embarrassing or not I'd kept it only no way in hell I wanted that one out on Pornhub.

"Jesus Jesus Jesus." I couldn't get it out. I thought we were supposed to be hunting trolls. Not trolls hunting us. Crap! This sucked and it was getting worse. That cumshot with my boobs was on every porn site on the Web now as well and Jesus, there went that one of my butt. I just knew it was gonna find those home porn movies that Steve and I had made real soon and I sure didn't want those all over every porn site on the web, coz, you know, I got a bit wild in more than a couple of them and it hadn't really been acting.

"I can't get rid of it, Steve." I was totally panicking, I tell 'ya. "I can't shake it."

"Goddamn it, Chloe, use your brains. It's hooked on your tits. Cover up, will 'ya."

"Damn!" He was right. I'd dressed but that tanktop I was wearing, it was wet through and it was clinging and you could pretty much see everything I had to offer and that frigging Troll pervert, you could tell from the heavy breathing it was jerking off. Son of a bitch! The only guy that gets to jerk off over my boobs is Steve.

Although now that those photos were all over Pornhub...

That's when I stuck my gum over the webcam.

"Ohhhh come on, bitch, don't do that. I wanna see me some more of those perky little gook tits ...." And the sound cut as well. I checked that Troll Tracker status and I just smiled.

"Done it," I said. Cut that troll off and I still had a lock. That Troll Tracker software had locked on and it was frigging magic. Latest beta test version and the map was up and zeroing in. "It's in Texas," I said and now Steve was smiling. "Here," I said, pointing at the online map. "It's right here, we're almost on top of it, down in Amaranth, outside of Abilene, that's only fifty miles down the road other side of Tex's."

"That's great," Steve said. If I was the troll and I'd seen that smile, I'd 've crapped myself but as it was, I just smiled. This hunt was gonna be pure pleasure now, that's what it was gonna be. "Seriously though, think we should get to Tex's 'n get everyone and come back for these chupacabra's. Waaaay more dangerous than a troll."

My Steve, he was usually right and this time I absolutely knew he was. My boobs online versus some poor little kid getting sucked out by a pack of those monsters. Maybe more than one kid coz that'd been an entire pack and who knew how many of them were there that we hadn't seen. Just wasn't a choice. Not even if it was one of those home movies of mine and I knew Mom and Dad'd say the same. Dad wouldn't be too happy with me but hey, he was my Dad. He'd met Steve. He'd be upset but he'd understand the call that had to be made.

Even if one of my home movies was all over the Internet.

Mom, she'd still critique all my moves though.

She could be pretty darn competitive.

Oh well, she was my Mom.

"You're right," I said, smiling coz I had that street address as well now. That Troll wasn't going anywhere. Probably down in its Mom's basement and nowhere else to go. We'd catch up with it soon enough now. I had a real tight lock on it. "Another hour and we'll be at Tex's."

* * *

"That's gotta be the place," Steve said as we rolled into one more small Texas town and I'd kind of cleaned up a bit more and my tank top had dried out but damn, I needed a shower. Thank god for wet wipes. Couldn't survive without 'em.

Big sign up front on the road. "Tex's Coffee Shop. We sell good coffee and better plot bunnies."

Old wooden coffee shop with a corrugated iron roof under the shade of a couple of huge old trees. Looked kinda picturesque. Back of the coffee shop, an old wooden house, a couple of big sheds, what looked like a bunkhouse, a barn and parked way the fuck back under some trees were a couple of trailers and that might've been another one peeking out from behind the barn.

"Gotta be," I said, smiling coz that sign out front by the road was pure Tex and there were more than a couple of cars and trucks in what kind of passed for a parking lot. Packed down dirt with no brown grass and a line of painted white stones that I guess meant park inside these lines but a few hadn't. Probably from outa town. Steve pulled us in, parked the truck, turned the ignition off and I was kind of nervous now. Way more nervous than when I'd been ventilating those chupacabras and chopping the heads off.

I mean, I might be cute and yappy and write hot sex and blow away monsters on the side as a hobby but these guys, they were the pure quill. Most of 'em had been around a lot longer than me, writing since before I was born and they knew their stuff. Grammar, plot, punctuation, storylines, character arcs, style rules, you name it. Crap, even spelling coz I was, like, totally lousy at spelling and if you threw the Chicago Manual of Style at me, I'd think it was a friggin' fashion mag 'n I always got too and to mixed up and as for frigging commas, let's just not go there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds