A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

"I think we should stay!" I whispered.

"I thought you might say that but first you have to do as I say. Just trust me and follow my lead." Blair looked for confirmation, I nodded in agreement. Blair walked to the bed and removed the blind fold and let Robin see I was there. Still gagged and music in her ears she tried to communicate with her eyes. They were filled with lust.

Blair returned to me, we embraced and started kissing passionately. Blair then undressed me letting Robin see my aroused state. Gripping my cock she led me over to Robin and stroked me gently. Turning to face me so Robin could not see her talk she spoke.

"You will not cum until I say so! Do you understand?" Her eyes pierced mine looking for the only answer. I nodded lightly and she turned back to Robin. Removing the headphones she set them to the side.

"Now you tiny titted slut I want you to watch me suck your son off and then I am going to let him fuck me!" Robin's eyes looked at Blair and then me before she tried to communicate through the gag. Blair ignored her and bent down and took me in her mouth. Blair stroked and sucked for a good five minutes turning me so I could not see Robin but she had a good view of my cock. Feeling I was getting too far along she stopped.

Blair removed her own panties, by now soaked at the crotch. Slipping a finger in she then licked it off cooing as she cleaned it. Repeating it she offered it to me and I did the same. Robin was very excited at this point. Blair then let her see as she sopped up some of her pussy juice with her panties. Robin's eyes widened as Blair approached her and slipped them over her head the gusset over her nose.

"Now slut I am going to take your son to MY bed and he is going to split my pussy in half and if you are good I might just let you lick my ruined cunt clean. Blair placed the blind fold over the panties holding them in place and the returned the headphones. Picking up the other end she unplugged it and then plugged it into another outlet. Taking me to her room Blair lay on the bed pointing to a microphone.

"I want her to here you make love to me!" Turning she switched it on and then beckoned me over.

I started on her tits nibbling on the nipples through her bra. Taking my time before removing it.

"Oh David, my tit's are on fire, keep sucking them! Blair moaned facing the mic. "Don't you love how big they are?"

Remembering her orders I played along for Robin to hear.

"Oh yes darling I love your big tits, they are so voluptuous." This was true.

"It is about time that little titted slut knows that a real woman has big tit's!" I thought that was a bit harsh but soon my attention was directed to other places. Before long I fingered Blair's pussy while she held the microphone close to her cunt.

I fucked her with the same objective making as much noise in her sloppy pussy as we could. The added dialoged, moans, groans and squealing went on for some time. Blair had at least three fake orgasm and two real ones for Robin's benefit. Blair even had me fake one just to throw her off. The problem was I was almost there.

Taking me back to Robin's room Blair again startled her but this time it was with kisses all over her body. Removing the headphones she removed the blindfold and panties.

"I am going to remove the gag you little slut and if you say one word I will paddle your ass until you cannot sit for a week and I will put this gag back in your mouth and leave you tied up for the night do you understand?" Robin nodded her head.

"Good slut." Blair removed the gag and I could see Robin's jaws were sore.

"Now you little titted slut I am going to let your son fuck my big tits and when he is ready to cum he will fill my pussy so you can clean it out! Understood?" Robin nodded again soon we were in position and as stated I fucked Blair's tits just inches from Robin's face.

This was all too much for me by now and the cauldron in my balls could wait no longer. The first shot took me by surprise and shot through Blair's cleavage and hit her chin and neck. The second shot up from her clit to her belly button, the last three or four filled her velvet canal. I moved off Blair I could see the fiery lust in Robin's eyes, she was straining against the bonds trying to get closer to Blair, I thought she might even break free.

Blair rolled to face Robin. "You have been a very good slut it is time for your reward."

Blair moved over Robin embraced her in a kiss and then offered my cum clinging to her neck. Her large pendulous breasts danced with Robin's small orbs mostly for my benefit. Slowly she moved up until there was nothing left to clean except her pussy.

Blair motioned for me to remove the restraints. As I did she turned to place herself in a 69 position. Still on her knees I watched as she hovered her pussy just inches from Robin's mouth and the forced a large dollop of cum from her cunt. Robin was not to be denied she swung her arms around Blair and clamped her mouth squarely on her pussy. Blair followed suit after removing the dildo from Robin's pussy. I sat back in amazement as I watched the two loves of my life pleasure each other until they both reached multiple orgasms.

We spent a glorious night in bed, I fucked Robin in the ass filling it, as well as eating them both out again. They shared a double dildo while I was recovering, and even let me take turns fucking one pussy and then the next side by side. We all fell asleep together.

The next morning they explained how they had set it all up in a couple of hours when Alexis and Megan begged Robin to let them have a sleepover with Aunt Rachel. It was Robin's idea about the bondage and the slut scenes, she talked about how desperate she was to cum as she listened in on our private love making. Her only suggestion was that it was most stimulating when there was no talking. After taking turns, subsequent encounters we have found this to be true. I have even cum while restrained when they were in the other room, a fact they think is unfair.

Sunday morning we showered and ate then slipped back into Blair's bed, the other being trashed. We talked and cuddled and took a nap. "It should be today or tomorrow if you're going to do it." I heard, just as I was waking up. "You ask him, he is your husband." Blair whispered. I waited to open my eyes until I heard them giggling. The sight in front of me was two naked women playing with each other's tits. Seeing I was awake they lunged to me covering me with their warm bodies.

"David, your wife has something to ask you." Blair looked happy but scared. I turned my attention to Robin. I knew the look, it was not good. Setting slight up against the backboard she straddled me her damp pussy pinning my hard cock to my pelvis. This was really bad now.

"Oh shit I am just going to come out and say it. David I want another grandson!" What the fuck are you talking about you crazy bitch? Correct that, bitches! Was all I could think of? Then there was more. "Blair is ovulating and I want you to get her pregnant today!"

Just like that, the two of them decided it just like that? No how would you feel about it, nothing. Was I really this pussy whipped? Then I remembered to look down. Yep I was! Robin's smiled to a size I have rarely seen. She looked down with me, I was as hard as any day I have ever been.

"Yes he will do it as I shook my head no!" Robin exclaimed. Blair looked confused. "The cock does not lie!"

Lifting up she grabbed my pecker and slipped it deep in her pussy.

"David Nichols if you so much as shoot one sperm anywhere but in Blair's vagina I will cut that thing off and shove it up your ass!" Then she gave me the look letting me know she was serious, but more than that she was desperate, she wanted this, she wanted this one last thing from me before she left. We both knew it.

"When do we start?" I smiled. It was a sad smile but we both knew it would have to do. It did.

For three days Robin guided my cock in Blair's cunt and made sure not a drop was wasted. No hanky panky just good old fashion knock them up sex. Once again they knew what they were doing.

The day had come for Robin to leave on her trip with Rachel. Chad and Mia had dinner with her last night and said their goodbyes. I tried to keep my emotions in check but I was not succeeding. This should be a happy time for her, she was going on a much needed trip with her lifelong friend. I couldn't help it I still felt a bit selfish. Blair, Alexis and Megan were with Robin and Rachel now. I looked on as they said their goodbyes. They were all smiling and exchanging hugs and kisses.

Rachel walked over to me she offered me a hug, I wrapped her up pulling her close.

"Thank you David, I promise to bring her back!" She whispered.

"Thank you for bringing her back in my life." I said all choked up. She backed off a bit and held my face in her hands.

"David you are a remarkable man, I know you don't see it now but this will all work out." Rachel assured me.

"I do love them both, but I feel like I gave in on this too easily." I tried to explain to Rachel.

"David this is what she wants, she has wanted this for the both of you for years. She loves you both so much, failure to bring the two of you together was not an option." Rachel then did something we had never done, she started kissing me firmly on the lips. Her tongue probed for permission to enter. I accepted and kissed her back with all the passion I could muster at the moment.

"That was for Sparky and me!" Rachel explained. I felt a twinge of pride as she mentioned his name.

I was left breathless. She kissed me lightly on the cheek and then walked away as Robin headed to me.

"No tears, my son." Robin wiped my cheek. "Love her with all your heart."

"But you..." She stopped me.

"I know, I have always known." Robin pulled me close. "Your future is over there, it is what I want for you both. Please David we have been through this before, for me do not fight me on this."

I pulled her up for a prolonged kiss to say goodbye.

"You will call?" It was all I could think of to say without breaking down.

"I will David, but I think it best if I do not call too often." She looked to see how I would react.

"I understand." I replied still filled with emotion.

"Thank you for letting me do this David, it means the world to me." She hugged me tighter. "I have your word!"

She looked up, we both knew what she was talking about.

"You have my word." She gave me the smile that always melted my heart.

"Then I can go with a happy heart." She looked up at me. "I am so proud to have you as my son."

We kissed one last time. Having her say that lifted my spirits.

They got in the car and drove off as I stood next to Blair and the twins. Robin looked happy as Rachel drove off. Blair gave the girls a knowing glance, they went into the house.

"Do you want to be alone?" Blair asked.

I did, I really did. But had I just not given Robin my word? What message would I be sending to Blair if I left her right now? The one thing I have learned in life is no matter how much you are affected, others are affected as much or more. Blair was trying to hide it but she too was going to miss her.

"I was hoping you would spend the day with me?" I replied. I looked down at her, I could see the uncertainty in her eyes as I said it.

"Are you sure?" She was reading me as well. "I will understand ..."

"Blair we need to be clear on one thing. I could have stopped her from going, she wanted this and in the end so did I." I pulled her close. "From this moment on I am yours if you will have me?"

"What about when she comes back?" Blair focused on me intently.

"We both know she is not coming back as my wife, if she comes back at all!" I looked at her letting her know I knew their secret also.

"You love her enough to let her go knowing that?" Blair started to tear up.

"I love you enough to let her go knowing that!" I replied. Blair was stunned at my answer. Tears now flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh David I do love you so!" Blair leaped into my arms kissing me. She melted into me the emotion of keeping the secret poured out as we embraced. "Why didn't you tell her you knew?"

"She chose not to tell me, she still thinks she is protecting me. If that makes her happy the why should I take that from her?" I wiped some tears from her cheeks. "For now I think it best we let her think I still don't know."

"We are so lucky to have you!" Blair wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again and again."Can the twins be with us today?"

"I would like that." I kissed Blair knowing that whatever the future brought I was in good hands.

We went in the house, the girls had been obviously watching us outside, and they embraced Blair as we walked in the door.

"What would you like to do today?" Blair asked the twins.

"Can we go to the movies?" Alexis asked.

"Sure." Blair replied as she looked to see if I was ok with that.

There was a Disney movie they wanted to see. Blair and I sat alone a few rows back of the twins. Blair rested her head on my shoulder. Any thought of turning back was now removed. We went to dinner the three of them talked the whole time. It was like I got to relive the best years of Chad and Blair's lives all over again.

We stopped for ice cream on the way home, I got several cold stares as I sat with Blair while she held my hand. Small towns can be difficult to live in, it seems everybody knows your business before you do. Blair shrugged it off but it bothered me.

After the kids were put to bed Blair curled up beside me in our chair.

"Thank you David, I know it meant as much to the girls as it did to me." Blair whispered.

We talked about the day and how much fun the kids had. She hugged me again then we sat in silence for a few minutes before she got up.

"Will you be long?" She looked at me in the chair.

"If it is ok with you I would like a few minutes alone for now." I replied hoping I would not offend her.

"I understand." She kissed my cheek trying to hide the hurt she must be feeling by my lack of enthusiasm.

I sat there for some time deep in my thoughts. The day had been an emotional drain on everyone. I was wondering where Robin was right now. I wondered if it was right to let her go thinking I did not know her cancer was coming back. I wondered if she would ever tell me. I wondered if I could be as brave as she was. I looked to the bedroom and wondered if Blair was as scared as I was. I looked at the clock, I was shocked. I had been sitting alone for over an hour. I reprimanded myself, for my lack of sensitivity for Blair's feelings. This was not the way I want to start things off. I got up and went to our bedroom,

Blair was not there. I walked to the bedroom next door, she was sleeping in her old bedroom. I sat on the bed, she stirred looking up at me.

"I am sorry darling..."

"SSSHHHH!" Blair stopped me before I could finish. "I miss her too."

I looked around the room. All of Robin's things were now decorating this room. I felt like we were trespassing. I picked Blair up in my arms, she clung to my neck. I took her in our bedroom and laid her in the bed.

"I will get cleaned up and be back in a few minutes, promise you will not leave this room?" I teased. Blair smiled.

"Promise." She gave me a quizzical look. "Should I change?"

She was dressed very conservative, stylish but not sexy. I grasped her meaning quickly.

"Tomorrow?" I asked with a wicked grin. "I may have more energy then." I explained.

"It's a date." She quickly agreed.

I went to the bathroom and prepared for bed. Wearing just short pajama bottoms I felt a little self conscious as I walked in the room. We had fucked many times by now but Robin was always near. She was truly gone for quite some time, it was still sinking in. Blair smiled as I slipped in beside her. I kissed her lovingly for several minutes. Blair curled up inside me pulling my arm over her.

"This ok?" She whispered in the dark.

"More than ok." I pulled her in tighter, she moved my hand to her breast.

"I love you David." She nestled just a bit.

"I love you Blair." I kissed the back of her head.

I was just starting to drift off when the phone rang. I looked at the clock, it was well past midnight. The phone was on her side I started to move to reach it. Blair picked it up and answered.

"Robin! It is after midnight!" Blair replied. I could not understand Robin's words on the other end but she was loud. They were at the hotel I figured, they board the ship tomorrow.

"Are you drunk?" Blair questioned. She put the phone on speaker and returned the handset to the base

"Rachel and I have had a few drinks!" Robin answered obviously a bit tipsy. "Has he fucked you yet?"

"Mom!" Blair scolded her. I turned on the light at the side of the bed.

"Put him on the phone!" Rachel yelled. Robin started laughing.

"I can hear you." I replied

"Good, David listen to me..." Robin slurred then went quiet.

"MOM!" Blair called out.

"Baby take those pajamas off and do as I say!" Robin came back on the phone. Blair looked at me questioning whether she should or not.

"Don't listen to him do it!" Robin commanded knowing I would protest. Blair stripped as instructed.

"I am naked mom." Blair explained.

"David now you!" She was barely able to speak. I also did as instructed.

"He is naked mom!" Blair explained.

"Good now get him good and wet use your mouth!" Robin continued. Blair took me in her mouth my cock nearly fully erect. "Is she doing it?"

I assumed the question was for me since Blair should have her mouth full.

"She is." I informed her. I thought I heard Robin moan on her end.

"Baby get on top, this is the best way!" Blair positioned herself over my cock and started inching down.

"He is in me!" Blair cried out.

"YES!" Robin moaned clearly. "Let me know when you have taken all you can!"

"Mom he is so deep!" Blair hissed.

"There love, right there! Oh God Rachel they are doing it!" Robin moaned.

"Yes my love they are doing it for you!" Rachel explained. Blair and I both realized Rachel was making love to Robin.

"I am there mom. David is completely in me!" Blair informed them.

"Pull her nipples for me David!" Robin quipped.

I gripped Blair's nipples and gave them a good twist. Blair moaned , Rachel and Robin responded in kind.

"Mom I am going to cum!" Blair yelled.

"Cum with me baby! I can feel him in you!" Robin squealed.

For the next few moments there was moaning, groaning and Blair climaxing on top of me. When the final tremor pulsed through her body she collapsed on top of me. There was silence on the other end of the phone and soon the dial tone sounded. Robin and Rachel hung up. I reached over and turned off the phone, turning my attention back to Blair.

"When I said tomorrow I was expecting it to be a bit later in the day." I teased.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Promise?" She teased back.

"Promise." I assured her. Blair lay on top of me my hard cock still embedded deep in her pussy. She lay her head back on my chest. I kissed her hair.

"I love you!" She whispered then slowly drifted asleep.

Only after an agonizing period of time did my cock shrink, rolling her over I spooned her and followed her in sleep.

The next day took the twins to the aquarium, a favorite place of all the kids.

That night I fulfilled my promise, several times in fact. Blair and I had made the bond Robin hoped for.

'David if you received this card it is time for Chad to know. I need you to take care of our baby, you are strong, she is not, Robin'.

I closed the card and sat down looking out the window at the empty drive. The sun was going down when I stood up and made some dinner. Sleep escaped me most of the night. I called Chad the next day asking him to stop over.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds