A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

"Fuck me harder, I need to cum, I need you to cum in me!" Blair slipped her fingers in her pussy I could feel the pressure against my dick. Soon we a had a rhythm going in and out trading orifices, then I wailed a warning.

"I'm cumming Blair, I cumming for you!" I was pumping like a blur her body tensed and as my first blast spilled into her ass Blair yelled!

I slammed even faster more and more ropes spewed forth.

"Oh Blair, I love you, I love you so much!" I pulled my softening dick from her ass. Blair turned to me lifting my head and started kissing me.

"Oh David, that was wonderful. I love you, I always have!"

I picked Blair up and headed to the shower. We toyed with each other until the hot water ran out.

The bedroom was softly lit by several candles, the bed was made with satin sheets. It was a flashback from days gone past. Blair lay down enticing me to join her. Leaning against the door frame I took in her beauty. Blair was similar to her biological mother in proportions, large firm breasts large C or small D I would guess. Medium height with a firm stomach for a mother of two, her hips had just the right amount of flair.

"Make love to me David." Blair beckoned. Moving to her side of the bed she spread her legs. I knelt between them, she thought I was going to enter her. Instead I lowered my face between her splayed thighs and headed for her sex.

"Desert isn't until six thirty!" She teased.

"Beg me to stop!" I returned in kind.

"Never, promise me you will never stop!" Blair pulled my face to her cunt. "Now eat your desert!"

I lapped, probed, nibbled and teased her pussy avoiding her clit. When the first wave pulsed through her body, I still held off. She cursed me as the second climax vibrated through her body. By the time her third orgasm ripped through her she had no strength to resist. Flat on her back her arms to her sides I moved into position above her. My plan was to delay my need to and satisfy hers.

Lining my cock up to her well lubricated pussy I slipped it in slowly. Blair reached for my hips and drove me into her fully. The blissful feeling only added to my desire, Blair moaned in response.

"Slowly David, I want to make love. You can fuck me later, you can fuck me whenever you want, but now I need you to make love to me." Blair whispered.

"I would love to..." Blair pulled my lips to hers cutting me off. Not another word was spoken as we slowly shared ourselves with each other. Blair had at least one mini orgasm, when her second one started I filled her pussy with my second load.

I rolled off of her and lay on the bed my mind at peace with our decision. Blair curled up beside me. I caressed her briefly before falling asleep.

"David, wake up honey!" Blair was setting up beside me. "They're home!"

"Who is home?" I was still a bit groggy.

"Megan and Alexis of course. It's Saturday morning." Blair kissed me. "You go get a shower, if they kiss you they will know where that face has been!"

Blair was still naked she threw on the silk robe she had on earlier.

"Mom, Pop's we're home!" Alexis was calling for us now in the front room. The bathroom was directly across the hall from the bedroom. Depending on where they were standing they might see me so I threw on my robe. Fuck! Blair is wearing only that silk robe, she is fucking naked beneath it. There is no way they will not know what went on!

I made into the bathroom without being seen, a quick shower, I slipped back into the room to dress. I steadied my nerves, several scenarios played out while I was in the shower, no need to panic, just deny everything. Making my way to the front room, my worst fears were confirmed. All three of them were sitting together chatting and laughing. I rounded the corner and the chatter stopped. All eyes were on me. If there was a need to panic it was now.

"David before you say anything the girls have a question for you?" They all three stood. My eyes immediately went to Blair, the robe parted for a second her damp pussy flashed for just a moment. Tied loosely at the waist her tits were almost spilling out, her nipples clearly protruding. Alexis and Megan stepped closer. I knew the shit was going to hit the fan now!

"You have a question?" I asked as calmly as I could, trying to hide my anxiety.

Alexis looked to Megan. "You ask him."

Megan moved closer.

"We know about you and mom, we know you are really our father and how it happened. What we wanted to ask you was..." Maybe it was the shock of what she had just said and my reaction. Maybe it was going to get worse but she stopped short.

"Go ahead what is the worst thing he can say? No!" Alexis chimed in. Looking back at Megan I was searching for the question.

"Can we call you dad?" She asked. I looked to Blair for her response, she only smiled.

"Really? You would really want to do that?" I was stunned. Of all the scenarios I had thought of that was not even a possibility. Realizing I had never answered the question I added. "Yes, yes of course!"

The girl's leapt at me kissing and hugging me. Blair had tears in her eyes she was so happy. The girl's rushed back to Blair hugging and kissing each other. I looked on wondering what journey I just signed up for.

"Good now that we have that settled I am hungry." Blair announced. "I am going to take a shower but first I have to clean out a couple of places!"

"Eww, mom! TMI!" Alexis squealed. Blair looked at me and winked then headed the way of my bedroom.

"TMI?" I questioned.

"Too much information!" Megan explained. Blair dropped the robe in the kitchen before heading the direction of the bedroom naked!

"Mooooommmm! Get a room!" Alexis squealed again.

"I am, I'm going to our room!" Blair explained. "You girls go get cleaned up daddy is taking us to breakfast!"

The girls stopped and gave me another kiss then headed upstairs. They were giggling and teasing the whole way up.

Soon we were on our way to breakfast the girls excited talked the whole way. After breakfast we arrived back home and sat in the living room. I explained that we had some issues that we needed to talk about. I explained that we would be moving by the end of the summer. Chad would be moving to the house by fall.

"Where will we live?" Megan asked?"

"Where will we live? That is up to your mother and the two of you of course."

"You mean that we can live anywhere? Alexis queried.

"Well anywhere we can afford." Blair smiled looking to make sure I was really leaving this up to her.

"Yes, obviously I am not made of money, but I think it best we move from here. This is a small town and it would be difficult if we stayed...don't you think?"

"Yeah I guess so, but what about school?" Alexis added.

"Well I could transfer to the main campus or another satellite, I do have some seniority." Blair explained.

The twins would be moving from middle school to high school, they were not happy at first about starting a new school but that seemed to fade quickly when they learned we may move to a lake.

By the time school ended for the year Blair and the girls had it all worked out. We would be moving to the main campus almost eighty miles south of where we lived now. On top of that Blair broke the news that she was indeed pregnant with our third child. The twins were ecstatic, Robin was thrilled and promised to be home for the birth.

Blair and I spent most of the summer before we located the perfect place to live. It was on one end of a private lake. The lot was large but the house was small and run down. The back of the lot faced the main road to and from town. There was a small marina at on the property. The boat wells and shore line was neglected and in ruin but the main building was in great shape. The storage lot across the street was not included having been sold for development. The east side abutted the nature preserve with a stream separating the two properties. The west side bordered a gravel lane and the neighbors. The shop was accessed from the main road, the house from the lane. The house itself is not visible from the main road, it is surrounded by mature trees and foliage.

Most buyers were put off by the size of the lot, the commercial building and the disrepair of the structures. The house was easily taken care of, torn down it was replaced with a modern log cabin from a well known local builder. The grounds were more of a challenge but that soon was handled as I was able to trade services for much of the work needed to be performed. A steady stream of cement trucks, backhoes and other equipment ran through my new shop for repairs as contractor's poured concrete, removed debris and back filled the lot. By Thanksgiving things were looking good. Soon the apartment we rented was emptied, we hosted Christmas at the new house.

Before Robin and Rachel set out on their journey abroad I had a chance to consult with Chad Clark. He is in his eighties and is still as sharp as a tack. He suggested I send the Rachel and Robin to Switzerland for an extended stay. The two of them spent the summer there with encouraging results. With some of the best medical care in the world Robin's prognosis improved dramatically. Rachel explained the news of another grandchild did not hurt.

Robin does not call that often, maybe twice a month but she writes a letter or post card every week. Blair reads them to me and the twins each time they arrive. Then that night we engage in a heated round of anal sex in her honor. It is not Blair's favorite position but she insists, so I know she is at least willing.

By Thanksgiving Blair was definitely starting to show, the baby due the latter part of January. Megan and Alexis helped out immensely as we transitioned to our new location. Early December was hectic as we tried to get moved in to the new home. I still had much to do inside and out but the majority of the house was finished. Christmas this year would be special, I had a surprise for everyone. Jack and Marie helped on this one, as I found it almost impossible to do it without Blair finding out. With the girls and Blair both off for almost two weeks over the holidays I could not just slip away without them knowing.

Christmas day was on Sunday, their last day of school was Thursday. Friday we spent finishing the last of the decorations, Blair planned on having some friends and family over that night. This would leave Christmas Eve and day for just our family and to go see those closest to us. Alexis and Blair were so excited to be 'hosting' the event they were in great spirits. Blair loved the extra help.

At five the first guests arrived, the twins happily gave everyone a tour of their new house. Blair was happy to sit garnering attention herself. Chad and Mia arrived with their kids. Jack's oldest Adam arrived explaining that his parents were running a bit late. There was not a meal as such, everyone brought a dish to share, the counter soon overflowed with options. With the adults upstairs talking the kids migrated to the sprawling walk out basement. It was here I was standing looking on as the Megan and Alexis played with their cousins and friends. Setting on the floor Megan was playing with the youngest. Adam looked on with me as his kids played as well. Then came the loudest and desperate scream I had heard in years.

"DAVID!" It was Blair. I look at Adam.

"They must be here?" I grinned.

"DAVID! GET UP HERE NOW!" Blair yelled her voice cracking. Even the kids stopped playing looking at me.

"Megan, Alexis would you come with me?" I calmly asked as they looked on. They joined me as I walked up the stairs to what I knew would be an emotional moment.

"Birdie!" Alexis shouted as she was the first to see Robin and Rachel embracing Blair. The girls ran to their grandmother but not before she gave me the happiest of looks. I moved to Rachel first.

"Thank you for this, she looks great." I said. I politely hugged and kissed her cheek. "How are you doing?"

"Switzerland was great, since then we have been able to enjoy our time together." Rachel winked at me. "We can talk later."

Blair ripped me from Rachel's arms and glared at me in a mixture of love and hurt.

"How could you keep this from me?" Her eyes filled with tears of joy. Robin free from the twins joined us, Blair glared at her as well. "And you! Don't think I won't remember this!" Everyone in the house looked on at the drama that was unfolding.

Blair was so emotional she was shaking. I hugged mom and kissed her on the cheek. I wanted desperately to so much more show her I missed her, but with this crowd I thought better of it.

"We missed you, I am glad you came." I told her still frustrated by not being able to truly embrace her.

"Kiss her David!" Blair commanded. I looked at Rachel then Marie. They both nodded their approval.

I picked Robin up and held her tight as I kissed her like I truly wanted to. She met my passion with her own, no tongues but plenty of emotion. She felt lighter in my arms, she seemed to be strong as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Setting her down there was an outpouring of acceptance as everyone clapped. Embarrassed I turned to Blair. I am not sure I have ever seen her so happy. Soon my spot was filled with well wishers, I moved to Jack.

"Thank you for picking them up, this means so much to us all!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Honestly Nickel I don't know how you do it, but it was our pleasure, really!" I had not been called Nickel since Sparky passed, it felt good. Marie joined us watching as Robin and Rachel said hi to those gathered including all the kids.

"How is she really doing?" I asked Marie

"Rachel says she gets tired easily, but she is doing great otherwise." Marie smiled letting me know it was better than I feared.

The rest of the night went splendidly. One by one they filed out, Blair and I thanked them all. Jack and I carried Robin's and Rachel's bags up to the spare room. We thanked them one last time as they left. The twins with Rachel's and Robin's help picked the house up as I loaded the last of the dishes in the washer. It was getting late, I could see Robin and Blair were both tired. I sent the kids up with Robin and kissed Blair good night, promising to follow her later. Rachel and I sat together on ether end of the couch facing each other.

"How has your trip been?" I asked breaking the silence we both enjoyed.

"Oh David it has been wonderful!" Rachel gushed.

She proceeded to tell me all about their trip and the places they visited, but only after she filled me in on Robin's treatments. Things went well, with any luck Robin will be with us for several more years. I listened as she told me all about their adventures, it was clear they had become so much closer than they had been before. I knew Robin's health affected Rachel as much as it did me. She was in love with her, that much was very clear. I looked at the time and suggested we head to bed. Rachel stood with me, and then moved closer. She stood in front of me. I could see she was nervous about something. It was like she was battling with indecision.

"What is it Rachel?" I asked softly. She moved close and put her hand on my chest.

"Just this once?" She looked up at me. They were the only words she spoke and yet I knew exactly what she wanted.

I bent down and started kissing her. She opened her lips forcing her tongue into my mouth. I gladly let her do as she wished, I could feel her emotions well up inside her and transfer to me, at least that's how it felt. We embraced holding each other tight. When she finally stopped kissing me she just held me tight.

"I miss him too." I whispered. She looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Oh David I am so sorry, that was not fair to you." She cried.

"Rachel, it's ok I understand. I am here for you any time you need me." I offered. She kissed me lovingly once again, this time was different however, it was more erotic.

"That is for giving Robin to me." She grinned happily. I kissed her cheek quickly, then went to the desk and handed her the package that I bought for her. She looked in the bag but did not open it.

"That is for being such a good friend to us all." I explained.

She headed to her room I headed to mine. Blair was waiting for me. I cleaned up and joined her in bed. Rubbing her big belly she laughed.

"You ok?" She asked.

"All things considered... I am great. How about you?" I kissed her quickly.

"I love you David." She kissed me back. "But I still owe you one."

In the morning there was so much to talk about, the twins wanted to hear all about Europe. Robin looked at me, I knew then we made the right decision. It was a time of cheer for the rest of the day. Sufficiently rested we visited Frank, Marie and their kids for Christmas Eve. Chad and Mia brought their brood, we left early so the girls could open one of their many presents.

The next morning we were up early Robin and Rachel joined Blair, Alexis, Megan and I around the Christmas tree. Megan and Alexis were so excited I thought they would burst. They each opened the presents Rachel brought them. After they thanked her they opened the gifts Robin brought. Soon all the presents were doled out and opened to much appreciation. When there were no more presents under the tree I looked to Blair and nodded.

"Megan, Alexis, this from Robin, Dad and Me." Blair handed them each an envelope.

They opened them at the same time, stunned they looked to Rachel.

"I get the best part!" She looked at them both. "You are going with me!"

"NO WAY!" Alexis beamed.

"Way!" Robin spoke up first. "I could use a rest, Rachel has just worn me out!" She winked at her lover.

The pandemonium lasted for many minutes as Blair explained they would be spending New Years in France with Rachel. They were leaving Tuesday and would be back for the weekend after the first. They kissed Blair and then Robin before heading to me. They kissed me and thanked me. I handed them each a package. It was their turn, they knew what to do. Alexis handed Blair her box, Megan handed her box to Robin, who was sitting beside me.

"Together." Rachel explained as the two looked at each other.

Robin and Blair flipped the lids and looked at the notes inside. Blair looked at me, Robin looked to Rachel. Blair reacted first she struggled to stand as I moved in front of her to help.

"David! YES!" Blair hugged and kissed me. I took the ring from the box and slipped it on her left ring finger.

We looked down to Robin she seemed dazed. I knelt down in front of her. Taking her left hand I slipped the old ring from her finger.

"David!" She started crying. I took her right hand and slipped the ring on the same finger. She looked at Rachel who was waiting for an answer.

"For me." I whispered. "I want this for you." She knew arguing was futile, we had been through this when the shoe was on the other foot.

"I love you baby!" She wept. I helped her from the couch.

"I love you mom." I kissed her cheek. "Just say yes."

Robin rushed over to Rachel.

"Yes my love. Yes!" They embraced kissing madly. Rachel slipping the wedding ring on her left ring finger.

"If I get to explain mom and dad, you have to explain Birdy to our brother!" Megan said to Alexis.

"Who said it was a boy?" Blair asked unfazed by the statement itself. The fact is we did not know, Blair didn't want to.

"He better be, Uncle Chad is the only normal one in the whole family!" Megan teased. We all started laughing at her joke. She was right of course. Except that meant she and Alexis were not then normal. I decided to think about that another day.

The excitement lasted the whole day and well into the night.

Blair slipped in bed beside me naked, her belly stretched to the max, she asked me to rub her back. She moaned in appreciation of my efforts. Satiated she rolled over and gave me a wicked grin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds