A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

"If I am sexy enough to marry, am I still sexy enough to fuck?" I rubbed her belly as she squealed in delight. She squeezed her milk filled tits for me to ogle.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I was concerned, the past few months have been hard on her, the last two days alone have been hectic. She grabbed my hard cock.

"The question is are you up for this?" Blair teased. I slipped off my pajamas and rolled in behind her.

"Don't want to give JR a concussion!" I teased.

"David you think it is a boy?" She asked.

"I think I better get some before I find out!" My cock nuzzled her pussy from behind.

"I think we both should!" Blair pushed back sending my cock slipping deep in her pussy.

It is like fucking a whale I thought to myself. She was slow and lethargic, but filled with passion. This was not going to be fast and hard but patient and loving. I reached around and gripped her tit, it was the biggest one I have ever felt. Swollen and tight she still had her piercings in. I was gentle but active on her tits, as well as her belly. I did not take long for Blair to get worked up, the extra pressure on her pussy heightened her senses. I could easily hold of but figured it better to match her than prolong the session.

I could feel Blair reach around and stroke her clit as her orgasm started to build. I bottomed out in her, she raked my balls with her nails. That almost sent me over the edge.

"Hurry Davey, cum in me! I am going to cum for you!" Blair announced.

The bed shook as she started her orgasm, I did not know whether to be disgusted or laugh as she tried to move her massive belly to meet her needs. Instead I came, I started filling this lovely woman who was having our child. It was the most gratifying feeling I ever had knowing she actually would put herself through this again for my child. I loved her completely.

Blair was still in he throws of her orgasm when I slammed her with my last thrust. Blair whimpered letting me know she was enjoying every moment. When she finally calmed down she rolled over to face me. I could see how much this meant to her as well.

"I think your son liked it as much as I did, he was kicking up a storm!" Blair explained. She took my hand and laid it on her belly.

I felt the baby move, Blair looked at me with those big brown eyes. I smiled knowing how much this meant to her. There was no subterfuge this time, this was a child we both wanted.

The twins were giddy when we dropped them off with Rachel at the airport. They called every day, Blair and Robin talking to them extensively. Here at home we enjoyed a quiet new year, while they were in Paris. The time had come for them to come home. We headed out to pick the three of them up.

Robin and Blair sat in the second row of the minivan as we headed home, Rachel beside me, the twins in the back row. We were on the interstate heading home when I heard Blair start to moan. Robin asked if she was ok and just as Blair started to respond ... her water broke. Well surprised was putting it mildly, this was weeks early, so we decided to head to the hospital just in case.

January 7th 2012 Robin Charles Nichols was born. Charles was Sparky's given name, I did not know that until he passed away. Blair insisted on calling him Robin, explaining if it weren't for her he never would have been born. Born a few days early he was still over eight pounds. I don't think he was out of a woman's hand for the first few days.

Rachel went to check on her house, Blair called me from the shop, she talked to me briefly then took the baby and headed for a nap. I was a bit reluctant to follow her instructions but disobeying was not an option.

I found Robin where I was sent, she was in her room waiting for me. She was wearing just a robe, she walked up to me and put her hand on my chest.

"Would you like to take a shower first?" Robin asked softly.

She helped me undress. I slipped the robe from her shoulders inviting her in with me. Robin was no longer the picture of health. Her body had been through too much fighting for her life. Her breasts sagged, the skin barely filled. Only her tummy seemed to have grown, not by much but noticeable. I took a leisurely shower she helped me, I caressed her. Drying off we moved to her room.

Robin was as passionate as I ever remember, we fondled and caressed, sucked and teased. This was a slow and patient time, no urgency was needed. I gave Robin her first orgasm with my tongue. She was gracious with her praise but I figured Rachel was more skilled than I.

I was expecting her to offer me her ass but she indicated she wanted to be on top. I rolled over on my back she straddled me and slid over my cock. When she reached bottom I could see she was tired. I pulled her to me so we could kiss.

"Fuck me son!" Robin gasped as our lips parted.

I had heard this in so many versions over the years but rarely did she call me son. I thrust up forcefully, she grunted. Her long pussy lips moved to each side of my cock, they painted it with her excitement.

"God I love that feeling!" She moaned.

I thrust up again she grunted again , this time she raised up so I could see her tit's. She offered I accepted, it was an empty shell of their former glory, but she responded just the same. Robin seemed to get her second breath, she was soon fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Then with total surprise she called out.

"I am cumming David! Don't stop fucking me!" She was going berserk, she was pounding my cock and mumbling at the same time. I was close but not ready, she started to slow, I was going to let her rest.

"No baby don't stop!"

She tapped my shoulder indicating I should be on top. I rolled us over and slammed into her pussy firmly.

"Yeeesss! She hissed as I nudged her cervix. "Fuck me, fuck me deep!"

"Robin, are you sure?" I don't know why I asked , it just seemed like this may be too much for her fragile body.

"Do it son! Fuck your mother!" She almost yelled it out. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I didn't. With her hands on my hips she urged me on, I drove in as hard as I have ever fucked her. She reached behind my back and dug her nails in. She was panting I was on the edge.

"Mom I am cumming!" I grunted through clenched teeth. The first blast set off a response from her.

"God son that is so perfect!" She was cumming with me. Where she found the energy I will never know but she responded to each thrust with her own. Soon I was spent and she was completely drained. I rolled us again putting her on top. She moved up and kissed me with what little strength she had.

It was a long and passionate kiss, we spent several minutes this way just holding and kissing. No words were needed. She laid her head on my chest I thought she had gone to sleep. Only when I felt her tears did I realize she was still awake.

"Robin are you ok?" We had just had what I thought was one of the best sexual encounters in recent years.

"David that is the last time you and I will ever be intimate. You belong to Blair, you have a family. I will not put that in jeopardy with my selfish desires." She moved up and kissed me gently on the lips.

"But Blair sent me here?" I was as confused as ever.

"I know she did, and she would do it again if I asked, but it is time I become the mother you never had." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I love you son. "

I hesitated trying to decide if I should argue with her but decided against it. I held her tight.

"I love you mom."

I looked up Blair was standing in the door, she too was crying. I got up and she kissed me indicating I should leave. I looked in on the baby the door to Robin's room was closed.

That was over two years ago. Sparky as we affectionately call him, is just the kind of boy you would expect with that name. Always going and into everything. Megan and Alexis spoil him rotten, as I do them. Blair and I did get married, we have settled into our lives quite nicely.

Robin did not get to keep her word from that day in the room, Blair explained that keeping us apart was not an option. To be fair though we only get together twice a year, her birthday and mine. Robin and Rachel are inseparable. Rachel watches after her, Robin makes sure there is never a dull moment. I am proudest of Chad through every step of his crazy father's life he has been there.

We are still exceptionally close, he and Mia host the family Thanksgiving holiday every year. We host Christmas. There is seldom a month during the summer they do not come down and enjoy the lake.

As for me? I am still just a welder, I have lived a unique life, as you now know. Jack asked me once if I would do it all over again. Honestly I would never recommend anyone have a family member as your lover. There are just so many things about that which cannot be put into a story. So many lives are affected, so many situations that must work in your favor.

But in the end if you were in my shoes would you have done it any differently? I have come to peace with my decisions, and so has my family. Blair and Robin both agreed to let me share my story. Thank you for reading it.

David.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds