A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

He pulled up in the car Mia was with him. I was surprised but what I had to say was something she may as well be aware of also.

They met me on the front porch I offered him a beer but he suggested lemonade would do. I poured three glasses. Not knowing how to start I hesitated.

"You got a card?" I asked as he showed it to me.

"You left it?" He asked, I was confused now.

"No but I got one also." I explained. He handed his to me. 'If your dad calls go see him, take Mia. I hope you can find it in your hearts to support his decision. This is what I want for him, this is what she needs, with all my love. Robin.'

"Chad your mother and I loved this old house but the time has come for me to leave it. Come September when Megan and Alexis head back to school I would like you and Mia to take the house." I looked at them both.

"But dad, are you sure?" Chad looked at Mia then back to me.

"I promised your mother I would, she loved this old place and every memory in it since you came. The day may come when the shop will be a place for you and the house will be a place for Mia to help raise your grandchildren!" I explained.

"Where are you going to live?" Mai asked.

"I'm not sure, I have one more situation to clear up, hopefully then I will have some answers." I lowered my eyes not wanting to face them. Mia moved beside me in the swing, taking one hand in hers.

"Blair is very close to our hearts, we want nothing less than her to be happy. Chad and I have talked this over, he was a bit reluctant to be honest, but we support you on this, if this is what you want." Mia kissed my cheek. Chad stood up and put his arm around Mia as she stood beside him.

"I am going to call Blair, I would like it if we all went out to dinner." I asked.

Around six she showed up and the four of us went out to eat. I thought it would be awkward, it was anything but, we had a good time. Chad returned us to the house I invited them in but they wanted to get going. Chad and I embraced and without a word he let me know he was good with it. Mia and Blair embraced before I kissed Mia goodbye and Blair the same with Chad.

We stood beside each other as they drove off. I turned to go in the house, I reached out my hand.

"Our show is on soon, would you like to watch it with me? I offered.

Blair took my hand and followed me in the house. I settled in the chair and soon she slipped in beside me wearing her silk pajamas. She kissed me.

Blair settled in and soon her head was on my chest. As the show ended she kissed once again only this time sitting on my lap facing me. I could feel her ass it pressed down on my crotch.

I watched her firm ass scale the steps to check on the twins. I prepared for bed.

"Could you rub my shoulders?" Blair asked. I gladly agreed and reached out and started rubbing her shoulders and upper back. Soon she was leaning back and moved my hands up to her temples. I massaged her forehead and temples.

She kissed me as we made our way to the bedroom, I could see she had unbuttoned her top and most of her ample tits were in view. Reaching for my hands she placed them on her tits.

"Please don't stop." I hesitated but soon the feeling of her nipples growing under my palms I started caressing het tits over the material of her top. The piercings tugged her nipples as they grew and now she started moaning. Blair undid the rest of the buttons pulling the material away my hands now on bare skin.

"Don't stop whatever you do don't stop." Blair moaned in pleasure.

Blair licked a couple of fingers and then I watched as she slipped her hand under the elastic of her pajama bottoms. It was clear what she was doing to herself, but then what it was doing to me. My cock started growing harder pushing against her back. Blair was now humping her hand the sound of pussy juice filled the air. I was still caressing her tits, and playing with her nipples. Blair removed her hand and placed it in her mouth.

"MMMMM, I taste so good!" Then she slipped it back inside her pajamas and started again. Removing it again she pressed it to my lips. I hesitated but she felt my cock twitch on her back.

"Taste me help me cum for you, don't be mean!" She was so uninhibited, I opened my mouth and she slipped her hand in for me to clean. Removing them she lifted her ass and slipped the bottoms down and over her legs. Her hand went back to her pussy and slipped inside one more time.

"Watch me fuck myself for you. Look at that clit it is begging for attention, but not yet, when you cum I will cum." Blair was massaging my hard cock against her back, she could feel the pulsing with each movement. "Oh how I wish you were inside me, sucking my nipples, filling my pussy!" Blair offered her hand to me one more time and this time I wasted no time cleaning her fingers.

"I can tell your ready, now watch me jack off my little clitty for you!" With one hand she pressed the top of her pussy together and with the other she took two fingers and stroked the miniature penis poking out from under the hood. It was so hot watching her. She started bucking pressing on my dick.

"Come for me David, hurry so I can cum for you!" Her hand went back in her pussy and then she showed me the juiced she spread on her clit over and over again. I moaned as my cock started spewing forth over her ass.

"My tits, squeeze them hard! Hurry I'm going to cum!" Blair groaned in pleasure as she started fucking her pussy with her hand again, the clit too sensitive to touch. Blair's hips strained to force her hand deeper before she slumped back against me.

Blair turned to me offering her cum soaked hand one more time. I wasted no time cleaning her hand but not before she helped, then we embraced in a long sensuous kiss. Blair lay naked on top of me, spent and tired she went to sleep.

Blair was gone to work when I woke up. The dried cum pulled at me as I sat up remembering what took place. I showered, dressed and went out to the shop. Throughout the day all I could think of was Blair and how soon she would be home. The twins were with some friends. A few customers stopped by and by four I was ready to call it a day. I showered again and started up the grill preparing to make dinner. When Blair pulled in the driveway my heart skipped a beat as I watched her pull in. She got out of the car and walked to meet me on the patio.

"What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking maybe grilled shrimp, veggies, and a caprasee salad." Then out of my mouth came something that shocked even me. "Or I was thinking maybe you!"

Blair unfazed did not skip a beat. "Well you may need your energy for later so I suggest you have the shrimp." She approached me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "But I would be happy to serve you desert!"

Something was happening to me I could not explain. Dinner proved special as we sat beside each other on the patio, the girls sat facing us. Each day we drew closer. More than once Blair held my hand as we finished eating. Dinner finished and cleaned up Blair went upstairs with the twins. It would be some time before our show so I looked over my finances. I kept looking for Blair to come down. Not until I settled into the massive chair did I hear the footsteps on the stairs. I could smell her as she entered the room. Standing behind me she started massaging my shoulders, I sunk back letting her work her magic.

Blair slipped in beside me finding the spot she loves so much. Looking down I was excited to see what she was wearing. It was sheer top barely covering her tits or the sheer panties she wore beneath. Her pussy was already glistening with pent up anticipation, my cock started to grow. Blair wrapped my arm over her shoulder resting it on her breast. The show started and again she nuzzled close her head resting on my chest. Lazily I caressed her tit occasionally tugging on the piercing in her nipple. Blair moaned in response as the weight of her globe was lifted for just a second. I could see her hand move down to her pussy rubbing firmly over the top of the material.

"I want you tonight!" She hissed. Then sprang to her feet. I was faster and grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" She cried out, faking resistance

"Not until I have had desert!" I growled back in fake dominance.

Blair reacted by lunging to kiss me, her tongue plunged in my mouth. I met her with a passion that surprised even her. She was reading me and the message was becoming clearer. Pulling free she stood with a foot on each arm of the chair. The distance was wide her sex opened as she straddled the arms, her hands guided me to her pussy. Blair ground her cunt hard against my lips the thin material of her panties soaked with excitement. I parted her lips with my tongue the thin barrier restricting but not stopping the advance. Blair bucked her hips working my ministrations along the length of her gash.

"Take them off...I need you in meeeeee..." Blair panted. I grasped the top of the panties and pulled them down as Blair stepped out. Instantly she pulled me back her cunt splayed for my tongue.

"Eat me you bastard, eat me until I beg you to stop!" Blair started pulling my head back and then mashing it once again back to her cunt. The trembling started slow but then turned to a shudder, I found her clit and latched onto it with my lips. Blair had one last thrust against me and then pulled my head back as the contact was too intense. Fluid started oozing from her pussy dripping in my lap and running down her thighs.

"On your back! Lay down on your back! Now!" Blair was gasping for air as she ordered me to do as she said. Like a zombie I complied lying on the plush rug in the center of the room. Blair positioned herself above me and lower her cunt to my face again.

"Did I say stop?" She looked down with a wicked smile. "Eat!"

I gripped her tits and pulled her down her lips dangling down for me to savor. She was undoing my pants pushing them down my thighs. Kicking them free she grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard!

"Eat!"

My cock was engulfed as she mashed her pussy to my waiting lips. Blair pumped me as she slurped the head then released it and shoved it as far as she could in her mouth. I nibbled on her pussy lips then thrust my tongue deep in her core. Blair experienced several mini climaxes as we continued pleasuring each other. I would ignore her clit and then when she least expected it sucked the little nub from its protective sheath.

She would pull off my cock and thrust her hips hiding the pleasure point from my waiting tongue only to offer her little brown star up for attention. Pumping my cock she ground her asshole for me to service sending her into another spasm, then drop back so I could lavish praise on her pussy as she took my cock back into her mouth. I had held back as long as I could but between her orgasms and her oral talents I was losing control. My thrusting became more desperate and she knew I was close.

"Feed me, give me my desert, fuck my mouth and fill my belly with your cum!" Blair commanded.

She took me back in her mouth and jacked my cock as I started to release the flood gates to my desires. The act of filling her mouth sent Blair over the edge and she too started to cum. Normally I would rest but my task was not done, she was not begging yet. Blair tried to shift off my face but I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her in place. My jaws were sore and tired, my face was a liquid mess, my tongue all but a wet noodle.

Taking a deep breath I started again. Two can play this game, she wanted me to make her beg I would oblige her. My secret weapon was her ass, if she was anything like Robin and I knew she was, this would be her undoing. I spread her cheeks and pushed her ass to my lips, licking her hole I pushed gently at the center.

"Oh David, what are you doiiiiinnnnngggggg?" Blair screeched.

I did not answer but she rotated her hips to allow deeper penetration. I rimmed the hole several times and then pressed again deeper.

"Yeeeeeeessssss"

I moved my mouth back to her pussy and found her clit.

"Nooooooooooooo" I placed a finger at her asshole and wormed it inside. She could not speak as her lungs were empty from a long exhale. Blair thrust her ass back onto my finger taking more inside.

"Yeeeeeessssss." I pulled my finger back and she followed it trying to keep it lodged with in. I started pumping in and out and soon she was following my finger mini fucking her ass. Then as I thrust in she found my tongue in her pussy, on the stroke out I flicked her clit.

Soon we had a rhythm going and before long my finger was buried in her ass and I was able to move her pussy to suit my needs. Wracked from the earlier orgasms she was more sensitive but not less needy. It was coming I could tell, she tried to hide her clit but I was in control now. As she started down the path of no return I wrapped one arm over her ass and held her tight. With my lips clamped over her clit, I sucked hard, real hard! Blair protested but then I started to withdraw my finger from her ass.

"Grrggllllnnnnoooo?" Was all I could hear.

Then it happened Blair spasmed and spasmed and spasmed! Her whole body shook and then her whole body went limp. I could not tell if she had passed out or was just so drained she had no strength left. I knew any more contact would just be abuse. I let her rest and then lifted her off me. Turning to face her she was laying still her eyes closed. I brushed some strands of hair from her face, a smile appeared.

"Did I beg you to stop?" She whispered. I started to move but she grabbed me and pulled me close. Our lips met we kissed long and deep.

"Do you love me?" Blair kept her eyes closed hiding from the answer I might give.

"I do love you!" Tears formed at the edge of her eye lids and rolled down over her face.

I tried to kiss her but she pulled back, then she desperately pulled me back to her. The kiss lasted for several moments. I stood up and started to pull my pajamas back on. I finished dressing, Blair lay sprawled on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to bed. Covering her I turned out the light. The shower felt warm and relaxing, I dressed once again for bed. I walked back to the kitchen for some water. I heard the shower upstairs turn on. I must have started to drift off. I opened my eyes when she touched me.

Her breath at my ear was a welcome sensation, she moved not beside me but sat on my lap. I could feel the warmth of her body as it pressed upon me.

"Did you miss me?" Her hot breath caressed my ear as she whispered.

"Yes!" I responded. I wrapped my arms around her letting her know how I felt.

"I missed you too!" She kissed me lightly on the lips. We went to bed and promptly went to sleep.

Friday morning I woke refreshed from a great night's sleep. I needed some supplies for the shop so I decided to go into town early. I stopped by the welding wholesaler and then out to the metal supply company, back in town I had lunch and then stopped to get my hair cut. Stopping by the supermarket I picked up some groceries for the weekend. It was close to three o'clock I debated about going to the gym. I pulled up to the house and unloaded the groceries putting them away. I headed to the shower. Washing the stray hairs from my recent haircut I stood under the water thinking about Robin, it had been almost a week since she called. I finished in the bathroom and threw on some clothes. I looked at the clock, Blair would be home later. She was dropping the twins off, they were staying the night at a friend's for a birthday/slumber party.

I backed the truck into the shop and unloaded the supplies but decided to wait on the steel since I had just showered. I finished some paperwork and then locked up. Heading to the house I saw Blair's car in the drive. Surprised I had not heard her pull in or that she had not come out to see me I looked at my watch, it was four thirty. I entered the house the smell of burning candles wafted down the hall. I did not see her in the living room or kitchen so I called out.

"Blair is that you?" My attention turned to the steps as heard her descend.

"David?" Blair was at the top landing wearing only a silk robe parted down the middle. Her breasts held the two sides open her nipples protruding through the thin fabric. The gap did nothing to hide the freshly shaven folds of her pussy. Blair was holding a towel in one hand and a bottle in the other, but my focus was on her face. Blair took one step down pausing before moving to the next.

"You look over dressed." She teased.

"You look beautiful!" I replied.

"I hope you're not mad I arrived early?" I started undressing as she took the next few steps. With each step her tits bounced under the robe adding to my excitement.

"I think I can fit you into my schedule!" Blair was just three steps from the bottom. I was naked now standing at the foot of the steps.

"My my, Mr. Nichol's if I didn't know better I would think you are happy to see me!" Blair was now looking me over.

"It seems it is you who is over dressed now!" I teased. Blair stepped down to the last step.

I reach up and pulled her close kissing her as she leaned into my arms. She tasted good and smelled better. Blair bent over and sat the towel and bottle down. Standing on the first step she was almost as tall as me. She kissed me again. My hands lifted the robe from her shoulders slipping it over her form.

"We need to eat." I whispered.

"We need to fuck!" Blair replied. Her tits mashed into my chest as her tongue searched for mine.

"In my ass!" Her breathing was fast and choppy.

"What did you say?" I had heard these exact words years ago.

"In my ass, please David?" I did hear her right.

"Not later?" I asked. Blair had turned her back to me handing me the lube. Turning to face me she pulled my face close and pierced my eyes with hers.

"That is the only place that is still virgin territory. I am giving it to you and only you. It is the one place you will always know is yours!" The words sounded exactly like the ones Robin used before we married.

"David I give myself to you." Blair said passionately. I knew what she meant by it, and I knew we now belonged to each other.

I applied some lube to her asshole and spread it around, I was trying to take my time but she was getting impatient.

"David don't tease me, fuck me, give me what you gave her, make me yours!" Blair begged.

Quickly I lubed my cock and placed it at the entrance I leaned in slightly trying to keep it centered. Blair bent over braced on the stairs above, I tried to enter but she was not relaxed. Stopping I lubed a finger and slipped it past her sphincter. Blair moaned but wanted more. I worked it around and then worked two fingers in loosening her grip.

"Now, put it in now!" She begged.

I guided my cock to her opening and pushed it into the hole I had made. The lube allowing the head to slip up against the tight muscle protecting the opening. I could feel the pressure build until it almost stopped moving deeper, almost. I tried to stop letting her body adjust but she continued to push back.

"Stick it in, fuck it!"

"We need to go slow I don't want to hur..."

"David! I want it in me nowwww..." With that she lunged her ass back, instantly I felt her sphincter expand and then I was in, balls deep.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss..." Blair moaned. It took time to comprehend what had taken place, it all happened so fast. Blair continued to press back looking for more. She leaned back against my chest, I placed my hands over her tits. She covered my hands with hers encouraging me to squeeze her tits. I did so and she then pulled on her piercings stretching her nipples taunt.

Blair moved her shoulders and turned her face so we could kiss. We explored each other's mouth her body still vibrating on my cock. Blair bent back over pulling her tits free from my hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds