Abbie's Summer

"So... are you willing to get wild?" Lara asked. Abbie bit her lip and nodded slowly.

"OK, great! Well... to get the full enjoyment out of this hedonists' paradise we need some 'E'!" Lara said, opening her purse to extract a couple of ecstasy tablets. "David and Tony already had theirs. I gave them a Cialis each, as well – like super Viagra – so we shouldn't have any trouble with their stamina!" she giggled.

They swallowed their little white tablets and turned to each other, eyes shining. "Now where were we...?" Lara purred, gathering Abbie in her arms again and gently pushing her back against the bathroom bench. They kissed hungrily, theirs hands stroking and exploring, oblivious to other women coming and going. Abbie lifted herself so she was sitting on the bench top, thighs spread. Standing, Lara pushed her mound forward to grind against her friend's.

Lara reached down to feel Abbie's little white panties, which were now translucent with wetness. "These need to go," she whispered, and slid them off.

******

As Lara led her by the hand back to the edge of the crowded dance floor Abbie was deliciously aware of her near naked body moving inside her filmy dress. They made their way back to join the guys. With a knowing grin, Lara handed David a little white bundle – Abbie's sopping panties. He put them to his nose and inhaled deeply, eyes locked on his stunning girlfriend, and then slid the wisp of fabric into his pocket. Abbie smiled softly. As the stimulant started to take effect she felt alert and unusually aware of her surroundings. Her skin tingled all over, the air she breathed seemed incredibly fresh. She slipped into David's arms and kissed him, on tiptoes, conscious of her mind and body moving into a state of arousal that she had never experienced before.

David's hands slid down her sides and cupped her ass cheeks as they kissed deeply. Abbie lifted her arms and put them around his neck; as she did so her dress lifted and she felt David's warm hands underneath, caressing the back of her thighs, then moving higher. He cupped her ass cheeks, squeezing gently, then pulling them apart and exposing her publically. A new, warm thrill passed through her. She shivered, and kissed her boyfriend again. Tonight she felt she could do anything... would do anything.

Lara was gyrating against Tony, pushing her pelvis against his. She shot a sexy smile and a wink at Abbie, at the same time tilting her head with raised eyebrows to indicate an empty anteroom nearby. She led Tony by the hand through the entrance, with Abbie and David following. The anteroom was circular, with padded couch seating around the perimeter and a round padded dais, three metres across and covered with a huge sheet, in the middle. Dim light filled the room, softly illuminating the dark red plush velvet décor. David drew the heavy curtains and suddenly they were in privacy, and the music from the dance floor outside was muffled.

"Let's tease the boys," Lara whispered in Abbie's ear, eliciting a giggle in response. "Follow me."

Lara pushed Tony backwards onto the couch and watched, with a saucy smile, as her friend did likewise with David. Leaving the guys sitting, she moved towards Abbie, took her in her arms once more and kissed her – softly and chastely at first, with coy glances at the guys, then with increasing passion. Abbie responded eagerly, pressing her pelvis forward and letting her hands rove over the skin-tight black leather shorts covering the other woman's perfectly rounded ass. Watching with bright eyes and big smiles, the two men's hands were in their laps, idly stroking massive erections through their pants.

Slowly, sensuously, Abbie lifted Lara's white t-shirt up and off, letting her friend's large, perky breasts bounce free. Standing behind her so they both faced the men, Abbie let her hands roam over the heavy globes, caressing and lifting them, pinching the nipples into hardness. Her hands moved slowly down Lara's belly, undid her shorts and slid inside. She withdrew wet fingers and sensuously licked them. Then, very slowly, as they moved together in time to the distant music, Abbie pushed her friend's shorts down over her sleek tanned thighs, then down over her high black boots, until finally they dropped to the floor. Lara stepped out of them; she wore no panties and her pussy was very, very wet - juices trickled down the insides of her thighs.

Now it was Abbie's turn to stand facing the guys, in her filmy peacock coloured dress and high heeled sandals. Lara reached around and lifted the front hem from behind, teasingly slowly, as she licked Abbie's earlobe; the two men watched, transfixed, as the wispy material rose inch by inch, first exposing Abbie's pink pussy, then her pierced navel, then her succulent breasts, and finally was pulled over her head and cast aside.

"OK, now let's give them a lapdance." Lara whispered in Abbie's ear. "Drive David wild but don't let him touch you."

Naked now, except for their footwear and jewellery, the two women climbed astride their partners as they sat, still fully clothed, on the couch. Abbie needed no coaching. She moved sensuously in David's lap, her pussy rubbing up and down the hard ridge in his pants. Her fingers undid his shirt, and then slid inside to caress his chest and pinch his nipples. When he reached out to pull her close for a kiss she playfully slapped his hands down again, telling him "Naughty!"

Out of the corner of her eye Abbie saw Lara playing with her fabulous, evenly tanned breasts right in front of Tony's eyes, kneading them, squeezing them together. She pulled out her large, taut nipples between finger and thumb, and then let go so they sprang back with an inviting jiggle. As she leaned forward and rubbed her tits in Tony's face Lara looked across at Abbie. "Swap?" she mouthed, eyebrows raised enquiringly. Abbie grinned back at her in response.

The two women slithered off their partners' laps and exchanged places. Abbie carefully climbed onto the couch in her high heels and stood astride Tony, facing him, her pussy inches away from his face, rotating her hips seductively. She reached down and peeled open her dusky pink folds, displaying her juicy cunt to his longing gaze. The scent of her arousal filled Tony's nostrils, and he closed his eyes momentarily and groaned as Abbie arched forward to rub herself all over his face. His tongue snaked out to taste her. Straight away, she pulled back, wagging a finger at him and shaking her head.

Next she turned around, still standing, so her bottom was right in front of Tony's face. Reaching back, she fondled her perfect round ass cheeks. Then, balancing carefully, she bent forward at the waist and undid Tony's pants, exposing his erection. She studied his cock at close range – it was beautiful: so hard it was pulsing with his heartbeat. The purple head was shiny with leaking pre-cum. Abbie moved her hands forward onto Tony's knees, and then arched her back so that her ass rubbed against his face. "Open me up," she breathed. Tony wasted no time in placing his hands on her cheeks and separating them, exposing her wrinkled anal rosebud and wet, pouting cunt. As she dipped her head to place butterfly kisses down the length of his cock, eliciting another groan, Abbie imagined she could feel the heat of Tony's stare on her aroused centre. She focussed her concentration, rhythmically relaxing and contracting her butt-ring, making her cute little asshole put on a tantalising display and teasing him mercilessly.

******

The two women lay together on the round dais bed in the middle of the room. With footwear and jewellery discarded, fully naked now, they took turns massaging each other each other with expensive, scented oil as David and Tony watched, still seated on the couch.

The kneading and stroking became more and more sexual until eventually Lara and Abbie gave up all pretence of massage. They wound themselves together in passionate embraces, slid their bodies over each other, and finally ended up in 69 position. Each with their head between the other's open thighs, they eagerly pleasured each other... tasting, licking, sucking... all the time making sure the men had a close-up view. The guys had discarded all their clothes too, and their shiny cocks strained in their fists as they stroked themselves in a tormented agony of arousal.

Coming up for air, Lara twisted her body to whisper in Abbie's ear: "I want you to fist me, Sweet One."

"Er... what?" Abbie whispered back, bewildered.

"I mean... fuck me, with your whole hand," Lara breathed, "...and make me cum. Oh God, I'm so horny!" Without waiting for a reply she slid off from atop Abbie's body and positioned herself on her back, with a pillow under her hips. She pulled her knees right back until they rested on her chest, showing off her smooth mound with its sexy dragon tattoo and just beneath, her splayed cunt, swollen, dripping, and musky.

Abbie swallowed hard, grabbed some lube and coated her fingers liberally. Kneeling, she slid three fingers deep into the other woman's waiting pussy. With her labia spread now, Lara's engorged clit and pee-hole were exposed. Abbie began moving her fingers in and out, whilst flicking Lara's sensitive nub lightly with the thumb of her other hand. Lara sighed with pleasure, her head rolling on the sheet. "More... please", she murmured. Abbie slipped her pinkie alongside her other fingers so all four were in a line, stretching the delicious cunt-flesh wide apart as she pushed in deeply.

"Tuck your thumb inside and curl your fingers over it to make a ball, Sweet One," Lara whispered, her voice husky with arousal. Abbie complied. She pressed her lubed fist against Lara's gaping pussy and pushed slowly but firmly.

Lara closed her eyes and panted, revelling in the feeling of her cunt being stretched and invaded as the three others watched. She gently took hold of Abbie's wrist and helped the other woman ease her fist all the way inside.

Abbie leaned forward to gently kiss her friend's clit as Lara's cunt closed around her wrist. "It looks so hot... I never knew this was possible!" Abbie said softly, in awe.

"Fuck me now," Lara gasped, "...make me cum!"

Leaning back again, Abbie slowly eased her fist out, giving the men a full view of Lara's gaping, coral pink, glistening pussy, and then pushed it back in again, wrist deep. With her other hand she rhythmically stroked Lara's exposed clit.

Lara closed her eyes, arched her head back and gripped the sheet as she felt her cunt being filled to its maximum depth and fullness... felt the fist moving slowly back and forth inside her... felt Abbie's knuckles stimulating the taut ridged flesh of her g-spot. She imagined the erotic spectacle: in her mind's eye she saw Abbie's fist and forearm buried deep inside her, fucking her like a giant phallus... saw her beautiful girlfriend gazing down wide-eyed with amazement and lust. She surrendered completely to dark pleasure, panting hard, a kind of hot tension building quickly from deep inside her pelvis as her climax approached. Lara knew she was going to ejaculate, a rare, wonderful experience that only happened when she was exceptionally aroused and stimulated in just the right way.

She teetered momentarily on the edge, aching for release, scarcely able to bear the tension, and then plunged over into orgasm... howling, gripping the sheet and thrashing her head from side to side. With each spasm of climax she felt a delicious liquid release as she squirted over and over again. Lara's cunt clenched rhythmically, each contraction drenching the other woman's fist with slippery juice, which then flowed out in little gushes to make a wet patch on the sheet. Abbie stared in amazement.

At last Lara's spasms subsided and she lay back, limbs splayed, exhausted. She was flushed and her skin was covered in a sheen of sweat. Abbie gently extricated her fist. Their eyes met, and Lara smiled. "Thank you, Sweet One," she whispered, and opened her arms for Abbie to join her. As Lara got her breath back the two women lost themselves in a loving clinch, kissing and cuddling.

******

At last, rolling apart, the two women looked over to the men with sexy grins. "Do you think we should put them out of their misery?" Lara said.

"Uh-huh, I think they're waited long enough," Abbie replied. Lara beckoned both guys to join them.

Pumped up with 'E' and raw lust, David and Tony leapt from their seats, climbed onto the dais and grabbed the women eagerly. In a tangle of limbs, they embraced and fondled each other with abandon. Lara knew the men needed a quick release from the aching tension in their massive erections, so she focussed on pleasuring their cocks, and guided Abbie to do the same. Tony and David were treated to fellatio heaven as expert mouths and hands ministered to them. The girls swapped from one man to the other every minute or two - kissing and suckling each man's cock, or licking their balls, whilst teasing their perineum and asshole with fingers and tongues. Sensing a climax rapidly approaching in both men, Lara came up for air and whispered in Tony's ear: "Why don't you fuck her like you fucked me this afternoon?"

Abbie was kneeling astride David in 69 position, her head down and her ass in the air while she concentrated on swallowing his cock deep into her throat, making him groan with pleasure. As Tony positioned himself behind Abbie, Lara gently eased the other woman's succulent buttocks apart, and bent her head to lick her cute little star into readiness. A frisson of delight quivered through Abbie's body; she paused momentarily, allowing her sensitive little asshole to loosen, and then continued her rhythmic deep-throating of David. She felt Tony's cock press urgently against her backdoor as his hands gripped her hips, then with a half-sob, half-grunt he thrust roughly and deeply into her rectum. Abbie's eyes bulged and watered; she was unable to cry out because her mouth was filled with cock. As her anal tissues were stretched and invaded, the now-familiar hot prickling pain/pleasure in her ass filled her awareness and made her dizzy with desire. Refocussing, Abbie continued to milk David's cock with her throat. As she did so, she rocked her body back and forth, pushing back at Tony with her ass, urging him to impale her. Sensing her readiness, Tony fucked her hard and fast. His cock buried itself to the hilt in her hot, gripping ass – drew back –plunged into her again, his balls slapping against her cunt. He could wait no longer. With a roar of primal lust Tony's seed erupted deep in her rectum. Abbie felt his cock jerking inside her; she squeezed her ass muscles to milk his cock as he came. A moment later she heard David cry out as his orgasm crested, and another load of hot cum spurted into her, this time down her throat.

6

The four friends showered together in the next-door bathroom, dried off, then returned to their private antechamber, where snacks and drinks had been laid out, and a fresh sheet laid over the huge round bed in the centre. They sprawled out naked in an afterglow of sensual bliss, feasting and chatting happily. Soon Tony grew sleepy and felt asleep on the couch. Abbie still felt wired and her body tingled with arousal. 'I'm the only one who hasn't cum tonight,' she thought to her herself ruefully, as one hand snaked between her legs.

"Oh Abbie, baby... are you still horny?" Lara asked teasingly.

Abbie sighed. "I guess so, but I can hardly complain - I've had just about every sexual treat there is to have..."

Lara snuggled up to her friend and caressed her lovingly. "Honey, I've saved the best 'til last for you!" She glanced at David, and winked; he got up and left the room.

"What are you two planning?" Abbie demanded. But Lara would say no more, despite being tickled mercilessly.

When David returned, a few minutes later, with a gorgeous young Maori man in tow Abbie gasped with delight. It was the waiter, Mario, whom she had lusted after earlier.

Mario gave Abbie a sexy smile as David introduced them. Abbie's mouth felt dry and her pussy flared hotly with need. She couldn't keep her eyes off this tall, beautiful young man, with his handsome face, fashionable stubble and his mop of unruly black hair. He was bare from the waist up, and very buff, no doubt from weight training. His muscles rippled under his smooth dark skin, which seemed to glow in the dim light, and Mario's dark brown eyes sparkled with fun as he joked with his old friends David and Lara. Abbie lowered her eyes and stared shamelessly at his ass, nicely outlined by his tight black pants. Her heart skipped a beat when he turned and she caught a glimpse of the huge bulge in the front of his pants.

Lara wound herself around their guest, caressing him. "You're rather overdressed, don't you think, Mario?" she said, glancing at Abbie as she squatted down and undid his belt. Lara paused, and beckoned.

Abbie walked over, blushing, feeling dizzy with desire. "Mario's your present, from David and me, Abbie darling," Lara said. Abbie's jaw dropped; she was speechless. David smiled lovingly at her. "Go on Abbs.... he's yours," he said.

Abbie felt suddenly shy at her nakedness and bit her lip. Heart pounding, she reached out and touched Mario's chest, tracing the stylised Polynesian design of his tattoo with her fingertips. She closed her eyes and slid her arms around him, inhaling his scent and feeling his hardness and strength. Her whole body ached for him, and she whimpered when he kissed her on the mouth – a long, tender kiss that made her feel faint. He tasted exotic and spicy; she didn't want the kiss to end, but somehow she was happy to obey when he gently pushed her down to a squatting position at his groin. Abbie looked up into Mario's warm, smiling eyes, and with both hands slid his pants down. He kicked them off, and stood splendidly naked before her.

Mario's cock sprang forth as it was released. Abbie thought she had never seen such a beautiful sight. Not only was it huge and thick, Mario's penis was perfectly proportioned. 'Like a polished ebony sculpture,' she thought to herself, and licked her lips. Pre-cum glistened at the tip. His balls and pubic area were waxed smooth. She touched the rapidly stiffening shaft reverently, drawing her fingertips down its length, trying unsuccessfully to encircle it with her hand, cupping and weighing his balls. Then, reaching around to caress his ass, she kissed and licked Mario's cock all over, finally taking the giant mushroom head into her mouth and sucking.

Abbie stood shakily, flushed, aflame with lust for him, and slid her arms around his neck. "I want you, Mario," she whispered huskily, "Please fuck me now... fuck me hard!"

Mario scooped her up then, as if she was as light as a feather, and carried her to the big round bed. He threw her down roughly on her stomach, winding her slightly. She felt boneless, like a rag doll, as he quickly positioned her on elbows and knees... pressed his huge cockhead to her sopping, aching cunt... and entered her in a single hard stroke. Abbie felt her cunt stretch and swell up as he filled her, and she gasped, then cried out "yesssssss" and pushed back as Mario seized her hips and began to fuck her.

Without warning, Abbie climaxed. Waves of pleasure surged through her as she felt her insides turn liquid and gush out. She nearly blacked out but returned to consciousness as Mario continued to pound her relentlessly, as if nothing had happened. Abbie felt her arousal build quickly once more, and knew she needed more.

"Ohfuck, FUCK...do me hard!" she howled, as Mario slammed into her. Just when she was on the brink of another orgasm, he withdrew, and quickly flipped her over onto her back. Her pleading eyes flicked between his huge slick cock and his smiling face. Teasing her, he knelt astride her and rubbed his cockhead over her breasts, then her face. Abbie desperately wanted his beautiful cock deep inside her again, but she was so overwhelmed she could only whimper inarticulately. At last, after what seemed like forever, Mario moved down between her legs. She sobbed with relief as he plunged into her inflamed cunt once more, and climaxed immediately, her whole body rigid, neck extended, mouth open in a silent scream.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds