Aidan and Katie Ch. 07

"Thanks, Bobby it's nice to hear that good behavior is appreciated." I was still smiling.

"Well, that's the thing...I've, uhhh, I'm, ummm, the thing is, I've had complaints." If it was possible he was redder than before.

I frowned, "Complaints? About what?"

I thought he was going to faint. Then, suddenly he took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. "Sex noises, loud sex noises, at all times of the night and day. The people on either side of you have small children and the kids are asking questions about if one of the ladies in here is being hurt. The other tenants feel like they shouldn't be subjected to the noises. I'm asking you to tone it down."

With that out, his momentary courage was gone. He deflated and was bright red and not looking at me again.

I started laughing and he looked up at me. "Bobby, that's not an unreasonable request, we'll keep it down." I couldn't help myself, I had to say it. "Even if I have to use a gag on her, we'll keep it down."

That was it, he was toast. His eyes bulging, he croaked, "Thank you," flung the door open and fled. As soon as the door was closed I had to go sit down, because I was laughing so hard. I was still snickering when Jeannie got home an hour later.

"What's so funny?" She smiled.

I told her the whole story. She laughed and ran up to her room and came down, holding something behind her back. I smiled at her and asked, "What are you hiding?"

She started giggling and pulled out a red ball gag. My eyes must have popped out of my head because her giggle went to a full-fledged belly laugh. When she had recovered, she said, "I never want to use this thing, but I had to see your face and it was sooo worth it."

I laughed and hugged her. "Where did you get that thing?"

Her face saddened for a moment before she said, "Let's just say that it's a part of a dark part of my life. I kept it to remind myself that I never want to go back there."

I said, "I'm so sorry Jeannie, I didn't mean to bring up anything painful."

She got an impish smile on her face, "You have no idea..."

I smacked her arm, "Stop it!"

She just smiled.

*********************

A couple of days later, after we had gotten done with dinner, we were snuggled in and watching a little TV. Jeannie sat up, picked up the remote and turned off the TV. "Angel, I've been thinking."

I turned to look at her, "About what, Babydoll?"

She turned a little red. "We're sure we're gonna last, right?"

I said slowly, "I'm absolutely certain of it, aren't you?"

She nodded quickly, "Yes, without a doubt. I didn't start this off very well. What I mean to say is that I think we're ready for a big commitment."

My heart started beating faster, "Are you asking me to marry you?"

Jeannie looked startled, "No! Wait, that came out wrong. I meant that's not what I'm asking right now, not that I don't want to marry you!" She started crying and said, "I've messed this all up."

I wrapped her in my arms, "It's OK baby, what were you trying to ask me?"

"I just thought that since we've apparently been causing trouble here in the apartment," She paused to look at me, "Maybe we ought to think about buying a house together."

I was startled, no that was the wrong word, I was stunned and more to the point, speechless. "I, uhhh, ummm, I, ahhh..."

Jeannie started crying harder and tried to pull away from me. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry, I-I-I d-d-didn't m-m-mean..."

I pulled her back to me, "Stop that!" I said firmly, "I didn't say it was a bad idea or that you're wrong, you just took me completely by surprise. I need a minute to process what you're saying."

I sat back and thought. Even though we were committed to one another, I had given absolutely no thought to the long term consequences of living together. We didn't own anything jointly, yet. We lived in a rental so there was nothing that tied us together other than emotions. I loved Jeannie with all my heart and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. At this point, that was a choice. If we bought a house, then that would all change. It would become, if not permanent, then something that held legal ramifications. It would somehow become more real. I felt Jeannie start to squirm again and I looked down at her. The fear in her eyes was all too apparent and it was hurtful to see. I hugged her tighter.

"Jeannie, don't take my silence as a sign that I don't want to do this." I said softly, "I do, but there is a lot more to it than just picking out where we want to live." She relaxed in my arms and looked closely at me, a joyous smile beginning to light her face. "There are legal issues to be addressed. We can't get married in Colorado, or anywhere else for it to matter and be recognized here. We need advice, before we do anything else, OK?"

Jeannie hugged me, tighter than I think she'd hugged me before. "You mean it?" She squealed, "You want to buy a house together? I know what I want and I hope you agree..."

I shook my head, "Were you not listening to anything I said? We need to address the legal stuff first."

She huffed, exasperated, "I know, I know, but that's just details; we can do that. I gonna go get online and start looking!" She bolted from the couch and started for the stairs.

"Jeannie," I sighed and she didn't slow down. "Jeannie!" I said sharply and she stopped and looked at me. "We need to talk to a lawyer, is your divorce attorney just divorce or does he do family law, too?"

"She," she said.

"Huh?" I asked eloquently.

"My divorce attorney is a woman," Jeannie said, inching toward the stairs. "She's has a family law practice. She can help us with this."

"OK," I said, "Please call her in the morning and get us an appointment."

"OK," Jeannie said and she was gone.

I shook my head and turned the TV back on.

We went to see the lawyer. The long and short of it is that Jeannie and I are now "Domestic Partners". We are tied together legally. After we buy the house, we'll have to modify the agreement, but we're now protected if something happens to either one of us. I'm the beneficiary on her life insurance policy and she's on mine. It's the best we're going to get until they legalize gay marriage in Colorado.

Jeannie threw herself into the house search. We worked out a routine. Every night when I got home I went into her office and looked at the results of the previous night's searches. We didn't even look at actual houses for a long time. Jeannie cast a wide, wide net. I looked at three or four houses every afternoon on line and gave Jeannie notes. After three weeks we narrowed it down to seven homes in Lakewood and Englewood. Jeannie fell in love with the second home we visited. It's a two story with an open floor plan on the first floor. The great room is two stories and the stair is open on the side of the great room. The house is two years old and has had professional landscaping.

Jeannie saw the great room and said, "We could get a twenty foot Christmas tree! Wouldn't that be awesome?!?"

The place felt right to me. The owner had been transferred to California and they hated to leave. We could tell they loved their home. We made an offer that night and after a little back and forth we came to an agreement. We went home about nine o'clock and we were exhausted. It had been a long day.

As soon as we walked through the door, Jeannie jumped into my arms and started kissing me all over my face, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I just laughed, "You did more than me on this thing, you should be thanking yourself." I carried her into the living room and set her on the couch.

"I meant thank you for putting up with me." She said, looking up at me while sitting on the couch. "I must have been driving you crazy."

"Actually, it was fun watching you be so excited." I said, sincerely. "I enjoyed looking at all those homes, too, you know."

She flushed with pleasure. Then the shy, sexy smile came out as she reached for the button on the front of my jeans. "Maaayyybeeee, I could thank you in a different way."

Gently, I took her hands and pulled her off of the couch. "That sounds lovely," I said with a smile, "But when we started on the paperwork I started sweating and I think I would like a shower." I leaned down and kissed her. "Would my best girl like to join me?"

Jeannie looked concerned for a moment. "Were you having second thoughts? Do you not wanna do this? Is that why you were sweating?"

I laughed, "No, we were signing an offer for a three hundred fifty thousand dollar house. That's why I was sweating. Weren't you?"

She grinned, "Well, maybe a little."

"Uh-huh," I said, channeling my inner Aidan.

"OK," she grinned again, "I was sweating my ass off."

"Oh No!" I cried in mock horror.

"What?" She looked concerned again. "What's wrong?"

I spun her around, "Your ass is gone?"

She froze a second, before realization dawned on her. She spun back around, "Bitch!" Then she started laughing and fell into my arms, "God, I love you, Katie."

I kissed her on the nose. "I love you, too, Jeannie."

I followed her up the stairs, enjoying the view of her ass swaying back and forth as she slowly went step by step. In the few steps up to the second floor I was nearly hypnotized. She looked back and asked, "Enjoying the view?"

"Uh-huh," I answered distractedly.

I followed her into the bathroom, my eyes never leaving her ass. She stopped and when I glanced up at her face, she was looking over her shoulder at me. She grinned wickedly and pulled her shirt over her head. I looked up at her smooth back and started trembling. Jeannie reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She still hadn't turned around and stood very still for a moment.

"Babydoll?" I started to say.

"Shhhh..." was her response.

I heard the zipper on her jeans and then I saw her hips sway as she wriggled out of them. Her panties went with them and I heard the swoosh and thump as they hit slid down her legs and hit the floor. She still didn't turn around and stepped into the shower to turn on the water. She looked over her shoulder at me, wiggled her hips, making her cute little ass jiggle and I felt the smile on my face.

She giggled, "Oooh, I think somebody sees something they like!"

Suddenly, my mouth was dry and I croaked, "Uh-huh..." Not exactly Aidan-esque.

She finally turned and my heart skipped as I saw her nakedness and the sexy little smile. I was still trembling, possibly trembling more. I wasn't certain why, but Jeannie had the ability to get inside my head and know what I needed. She scooted up to me and lightly kissed me on the lips as her fingers toyed with the buttons on my dress shirt. She popped one button and leaned over to kiss the exposed flesh and followed by a tiny kiss on the lips. It wasn't enough for me and I tried to follow, but she pulled away. She popped another button and kissed my skin again, this time adding her tongue and leaving a swath of wetness behind. Withdrawing a bit, she glanced up at me while she blew on my moist skin, sending chills up my spine.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned.

There was a devilish little smile on her face as my eyes tried to close. I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the sensations, but I also wanted to see. Another button, another kiss and my trembling had escalated to shaking. My desire was growing and with Jeannie's impish smile, I didn't know if she would speed up, slow down or maintain the same excruciatingly slow pace. Again, it was as though she could read my mind, or maybe she could simply read my body language, because she quickly finished unbuttoning my shirt and after pulling it off, hung it on the door. My bra and pants followed with no dallying whatsoever, slung carelessly to the floor. Her varying approach had me panting with desire and when she slipped her thumbs in the waist of my panties, I gently placed my hands on her shoulders, only to have them shaken off.

"No," She whispered, "this is for you..."

"But, I want to touch you," I whimpered.

She stood from her crouch, took my face in her hands and kissed me gently. "OK, don't try to do anything for me or to me, just enjoy me and enjoy what I am doing to and for you."

I smiled, "I can do that."

She knelt in front of me and hooked her fingers in my panties again. She had returned her approach to slow and was barely moving the silky garment down my thighs, kissing and trailing her tongue along the skin of my stomach.

"Ooooohhh," she cooed, "I love the silky softness of your tummy. I especially like this part." She punctuated her statement with a flick of the tongue into the cleft right at the top of my slit. My knees buckled with the unexpected, yet thoroughly enjoyable sensation.

My panties cleared my thighs and she let them go, the fabric softly falling to the floor. She rose, took my hands and drew me into the shower. The temperature of the water was perfect, cascading over Jeannie as she backed into the cubicle. She took her time in turning me into the water, letting it wet me gradually. The disparity between the warm water on my right side and the cool air on my left side was exciting me and I have no idea why. As Jeannie slowly turned me under the water she leaned in and kissed me again. She released me and grabbed the shampoo, drizzling it into my hair. I leaned into her, enjoying the feel of her big breasts as she gently washed my hair; her fingers massaging my scalp, making me tingle all over. She leaned back away and pulled my head back into the spray, rinsing out the shampoo. As she pushed me back out of the water I felt and smelled the cocoanut body-wash as it ran down my body. Jeannie ran her hands all over me, the slickness increasing the tingling that was threatening to overwhelm my senses. When Jeannie's fingers found my slit my knees buckled again and she giggled.

As she stroked my lips she whispered in my ear, "Oooohhh, somebody is excited." She slid up to find my clit peeking out of it's sheath, rolling it between her fingers and taking me quickly to the brink.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohhhhh..." was all I managed. Jeannie kissed me between my shoulder blades and then withdrew her fingers, denying me a release.

"Not yet, Angel." Jeannie whispered.

She shut off the water, backed out of the shower, pulling me with her. She grabbed a towel and dried me off and then used the blow dryer on my hair. Taking my hands, she led me into the bedroom and had me lie down on the bed. She went to my dresser and came back with her hands behind her back.

"Angel?" Jeannie whispered, "Do you trust me?"

I smiled up at her, "You know I do, Babydoll."

Her hands came from behind her back and she was holding a black silk scarf. "Will you allow me to blindfold you?"

I grinned, "What? No bindings?"

She grinned back, "Maybe we'll do that some other time."

I know my smile faded and my eyes got very big.

She came over and kissed me, "Or not. Is this OK?"

I smiled, trying to let her know that it was, indeed, more than OK. Jeannie slipped it over my eyes as I raised my head and she tied it loosely behind it.

"Now lay your head down and see if that feels uncomfortable." Jeannie whispered. "I don't want you to get a headache and pull it off. I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

I laid my head on the pillow and the knot was right at the back of my skull. I said, "That doesn't feel right."

Jeannie fiddled with it and then I laid my head down and the pressure was gone. "That's better." My eyes had been closed the whole time she was messing with the scarf. I opened them and the scarf let very little light through.

Jeannie was still on the bed and she asked, "Are you comfortable?"

I giggled, "Physically, I feel very good, though mentally, I'm a little nervous."

Her lips brushed my ear, "Good, now be patient for me." Her voice was soft and tender and then she was gone.

After a few moments, I heard the blow dryer. I thought, 'Bitch!' and then giggled, remembering that she had told me to be patient. I lay there thinking about Jeannie, in the bathroom, naked, and I started to get excited. I let my hand drift down between my legs and found that I was beginning to get wet. I spread my legs a little and began to explore.

"Hey!" I heard Jeannie exclaim. "I told you to be patient for me. You couldn't wait?"

I giggled but didn't respond.

"I blindfolded you, I didn't gag you." She said quietly. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" Her voice hadn't gotten nearer, but was in a different place in the room. Maybe it was my imagination, but the room started to smell like vanilla and cinnamon. After a few moments I realized that it wasn't my imagination, the lightly scented air smelled heavenly. I heard Jeannie moving again and the one bright spot of light that was coming through the scarf suddenly disappeared, I assumed the bathroom light was now off. Jeannie moved again and then Norah Jones voice quietly filled the room. Now, my one way of locating Jeannie was masked, I couldn't hear her moving. It was like I was in a warm cocoon of aromas and soft sounds, I couldn't see and couldn't hear her, nor could I smell her body wash, perfume or shampoo.

The bed moved as I assumed Jeannie had climbed in. I felt her hands gently prodding my legs further apart and I felt the bed between my legs dip as she obviously knelt between my legs. For some reason, even though we had seen each other naked many, many times, I felt more naked than I had ever been. I felt exposed and attempted to cover myself with my hands and arms.

Jeannie lifted my hand from my womanhood and kissed it gently. "Now, we'll have none of that." She kissed it again and laid it at my side. She drew my other arm from across my breasts, kissed it and laid it at my other side. Then she became very still.

After several moments I asked in a quavering voice, "Babydoll? Are you there Babydoll?"

I felt the bed shift slightly and her voice was in my ear, startling me. "I'm here Angel." She kissed my ear and was gone. I tensed, waiting for the next assault. That's how I was thinking about it and that's how my body was preparing and responding and Jeannie must have sensed it.

"Relax Angel," her whisper resonated in my ear. "You won't enjoy this at all if you're so tense. Take a deep breath, trust me and relax."

Her weight shifted again and I felt the weight of her breasts pressing against mine. Her nipples were like little daggers trying to pierce my skin. I could feel that she was enjoying this and wanted me to enjoy it, too. She pulled back and got very still and I couldn't feel anything.

"Babydoll?" I breathed.

"I'm here, Angel." Her voice seemed distant. Her lips touched my tummy, briefly, gently and then she was gone. A wet soft tongue touched my hip and licked and was gone. All of my hair stood on end as my senses went on full alert. Jeannie was teasing me, letting me cast about with my heightened hearing and sense of smell, trying to find her. Her lips suddenly lit on my left nipple, quickly teasing it with her tongue and then leaving again. The next kiss came more quickly, to my right breast, Jeannie surprising me with her teeth on my nipple. I could feel her arms on either side of me, so I knew she was hanging above me. My breath came quicker, my excitement and anticipation rising. Her tongue quickly found my clit, startling me and making me jump. My pelvis bumped her nose, drawing a little 'Ooof' and giggle. She moved to my lips and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to keep her close for a minute. She let me hold on briefly before wriggling away. This time I felt her slide down between my legs and settle down. Her hands slipped under my butt and lifted, pulling my drooling pussy to her mouth. Her tongue found just the edge of my outer lips, the delicate touch making me squirm. She pulled back and a finger replaced her tongue, giving me yet another new sensation to experience. As her finger lightly stroked my inner lips her head descended and her tongue rejoined the stimulation of my wet folds. My breath had gotten shorter as Jeannie teased and stimulated me. She had two fingers in me now, curling and pushing. Her tongue had to be a blur; it was flicking so quickly on my clit. Then suddenly, she was gone again. I had felt the wave starting to build and it quit. I had raised my head as the excitement built and then let it fall to the pillow in frustration.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds