Aidan and Katie Ch. 07

I heard Jeannie giggle. "What's wrong, Angel?" Her breath was in my ear again.

I whispered, "I was so close."

She kissed my ear, "You'll get it, I promise...but I don't know when." Then she was gone.

"Jeannnniiieeee," I moaned.

I heard her light laugh from far away. Then she was back, and something was being fed into my wet, wanting pussy. It was slender, it was hard, it was smooth and it was cool. "I know you don't like toys too much Angel, but trust me, let me do this, I think you'll like it."

"O-Okay," I mumbled.

She began to gently slide it in and out of my channel. Between the smooth surface of the toy and my wetness there was not much friction. The burning friction that sometimes accompanies the use of toys was my fear and turn-off. I simply do not like that feeling, some girls might; I don't. This was good, though. Jeannie was gentle and careful and used the toy to stimulate me, rather than just brutally fucking me. Maybe that was the difference, Jeannie wanted to make it feel good...and I was beginning to realize that it did feel good, very good. With the blindfold and my heightened senses the gentle in and out of the toy was bringing a very nice, warm tingle to my pussy and it seemed that the warmth and the tingle were beginning to radiate outward. My stomach and thighs felt warm and the warmth kept moving. At first, I heard, rather than felt, a little buzz between my thighs. The buzz was adding to the warmth and tingle and I realized that Jeannie's toy was vibrating. Suddenly, a whole new slate of sensations seemed to cascade through my body. The motion wasn't merely a steady vibration; it pulsed and ebbed with speed and density. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I could feel my pussy open to the revelation that was this toy. Even though my body was opening to it, my pussy was clutching at it as though it was afraid the feeling would be taken away. No toy had ever had this effect on me. I was gasping for air, my hips were pumping and trying to take the toy deeper and I was clutching at my breasts. Just when I was feeling overwhelmed, my body tensing in anticipation of release, but teetering on the precipice, Jeannie slithered up to me and kissed me, touching my bursting clit with her other hand. I exploded and grabbed her with both arms, crushing her to my chest and to my lips. I had trapped her arms and she could not hold onto the toy or my clit. I felt the toy squirt from my pussy and the crescendo of my orgasm trailed off as our kiss descended from desperate passion to loving tenderness. I released my death grip on her and began stroking her hair as we kissed, lovingly, gently.

Finally, she slid off to the side and softly caressed my breast. After kissing the nipple and causing yet another moan, and after pulling off the blindfold she said, "So, was it good for you?"

I looked sharply at her and the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. As I pulled her to me for another kiss, I murmured, "Bitch..." and she laughed.

I tried to roll her over with every intention of returning the favor. She went rigid, stopping me from getting her on her back. "No...no, no." She said, "This was not about I do you, you do me. This was about me giving you what I wanted to give you to thank you for the huge step we took today. I know you would never have considered buying a house, especially such a big one if it weren't for me. You can't know what that means to me and I just wanted to show my love and appreciation. Thank you, my Angel."

She kissed me again and melted into me. She snuggled into my arms, her head on my shoulder. This felt so good, so right. We were both drifting off to sleep when the music stopped. In the silence that followed my mellow mood was disturbed by a muted buzzing sound.

I raised my head and listened. Jeannie raised her head, too. "Katie? What's wrong?"

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

Jeannie was still for a minute and then started giggling. She climbed out of bed and crawled on the floor at the foot of the bed. Her head popped up and she showed me what she had. It was the vibrator. She was giggling so hard that she could barely talk, "You shot this almost to the wall."

I was mortified and I covered my face with my hands. Jeannie was still giggling as she drew me into her arms. "It's OK baby," she cooed, "it's OK to be excited. That's one way that I know you liked it." We settled back in and went to sleep.

****************************

The next couple of weeks were a blur. We gave Bobby our notice, well technically it was my notice, and he was both relieved and a little saddened to see us go. We started packing our stuff and pretty soon the downstairs of the townhouse looked like a big box store. There were boxes stacked everywhere. I wanted to have everything done by a couple of days before we moved. The only things we left out were enough clothes to get by and our toiletries. Even that stuff was in a suitcase. I took a cue from Aidan when he moved, as we got everything out of a room, other than furniture, we washed everything down, vacuumed and then closed the door. The night before we moved we slept at Aidan's and he slept at Elle's, because everything was packed.

We hired a local moving company and the morning of the move it only took a couple of hours to get everything out of the townhouse. It didn't take much more than that to get it all into the new house. We had taken the time to label all of the boxes and when the guys took them in, Jeannie, Elle, Aidan and I directed the moving men to the proper rooms. After the dining room table was unloaded and set up, Elle had one of her guys bring four pizzas to the house. The guys were about done when the pizzas showed up. I know we were paying to have this work done, but the moving men had busted their butts for us all day and we felt that this was the least we could do for them. We had Coke, diet Coke and Mountain Dew for them. We told them to go eat after the last box was dropped in the proper room. The four of us were amazed; none of us had ever seen four large, deep dish pizzas demolished as quickly as those four.

Every one of the guys asked where we had gotten the pizzas. Elle didn't say anything, so I did. I pointed at her, "From her restaurant; The Elle, it's downtown. You guys should go."

They all said they would, Elle gave them some coupons and then they left. Jeannie took my hand and looked shyly at Aidan and Elle. "I was hoping there would be some left; I'm starving." We all laughed and agreed.

Aidan looked at Elle and she nodded. "Why don't you guys take your stuff back to my place, have a shower and then meet us at the restaurant? I know I'm tired and you guys should be, too. This is all gonna be here when we get back here in the morning."

Jeannie smiled up at me, biting her lip. I melted, just like she knew I would. "OK, that's what we will do." We hugged Elle and Aidan, thanking them again for their help and climbed into Jeannie's car. She drove to Aidan's and after dragging our stuff in we gratefully got into a nice, hot shower. I washed her hair and she washed mine. As she was washing my hair, her hands stole to my breasts, tweaking the nipples.

I pulled away, "No!" I said resolutely, "we promised that the next time would be in our bed, in our home, after everything is put away. You and I know that we will need incentive to get all of that shit put away."

Jeannie pouted, "Awww come on. Just a little lovin'? Pleeeezzzze...", and that smile.

I turned away, determined not to give in. "Jeannie! That's not fair! You know what that smile does to me." I certainly did and I was feeling it between my legs at that precise moment.

It was then that I felt her most tender kiss between my shoulder blades, "Sorry, I'll be good." She said in a whisper.

She got out of the shower and grabbed two towels, holding one up for me. I turned off the water and joined her. I dried her back and she dried mine. After we were dry, I drew her into my arms and kissed her, she shivered as she hugged me to her.

"I'll be good, but I can't promise how long that's gonna last." She licked my nipple and scampered away before I could swat her.

She stopped in front of the sink and grabbed the blow dryer. She started on her hair and while she had both hands occupied and her eyes closed, I wrapped my arms around her and cupped both of her magnificent breasts, tweaking her nipples. She squeaked in surprise.

I leaned down and kissed her neck. "Two can play at that game."

I went into Aidan's bedroom and combed my wet hair into a ponytail. Jeannie came in a few minutes later looking contrite.

"I'm sorry, Angel, I'll try harder to be good." She smiled and reached into her suitcase to grab her clothes. She went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

I pulled on some jeans and a tank top and went out to get my phone. I was on hold when she came out. She looked at me quizzically.

"Taxi," I whispered, "I'm tired, I want a beer and I think you do, too. I figure we can treat ourselves to a ride, just to be safe."

She hugged me, "Good thinking."

I arranged for the taxi and then we sat down on the couch and held hands, watching TV until we heard the horn. We walked, hand in hand to the cab. We told him where we wanted to go and were pleasantly surprised that he knew it.

"The Elle?" He said, "Man, I love their pizza. I go there about once a week."

I smiled, "Elle is my future sister-in-law. She's engaged to my brother. I'll tell her that you like it."

"Cool!" He said, "Whenever anybody asks about pizza, I tell 'em to go to The Elle."

I laughed, "That's great, I'll tell Elle, she'll be thrilled."

"Cool," he said, "Here we are, ladies."

I paid him and asked if he was going to be working at about ten. "Sure, I will." He handed me a card with a phone number. "Call me, I'm Buddy."

I reached out and shook his hand, "Katie, we'll see you later."

He waved, "Cool."

We went, sat down and had a mostly pleasant evening with Aidan and Elle. Her people kept coming over and asking questions, but I guess that's part of being a business owner. I had several beers and so did Jeannie and between the long day and the beer we were wiped out pretty quickly. I remembered to tell Elle about Buddy and she had one of the servers bring over a huge stack of coupons.

"Give these to Buddy," she said, "tell him he can use them all himself, give them to customers or to his buddies, I don't care."

"Cool," I said, "I'll do that." I looked at my phone and groaned. It was after ten and we had another long day tomorrow. I called Buddy and he said he would be there in about fifteen minutes. We argued with Elle about the bill, left a big tip and said our goodbyes. Aidan would be there in the morning to help out, but Elle wouldn't.

We walked out and Buddy pulled up, I opened the door and said, "Perfect timing Buddy."

He grinned and said, "I aim to please."

We had a quiet ride home, just holding hands. I gave Buddy the coupons and he was thrilled. He said he'd pass them out to everybody he knew. I also gave him a big tip. He grinned, "That wasn't necessary, but thanks."

We went in and fell into bed. I managed to get my clothes off, but that was it. Jeannie did the same and snugged in beside me. "'Night Angel," she mumbled before passing out. I set the alarm and followed her into sleep.

************************

It took about two weeks before we got unpacked and arranged the way we wanted it. All the paintings and family pictures were hung and it finally looked like home. While we were hanging pictures of Aidan and Elle and Mom and Dad, I asked Jeannie if she had any family pictures that she wanted to hang. We hadn't talked about her family since we'd been together. If I mentioned her family, she shrugged it off and changed the subject.

She had been unbelievably happy since we'd moved in, but tears formed in her eyes for the first time in forever. "No," she said in a shaky voice. "My parents got really mad at me when I left Aidan, especially for a woman. My mom told me that if I went through with moving in with Karli, that I was dead to her forever. I've tried calling since we've been together, but she always hangs up. Dad always does what Mom wants and my brother and sister are the same. So, I don't want anything to remind me of what I'm missing, I don't want pictures of them. I have all I need with you, Aidan and Elle and Mom and Dad." She fell into my arms and sobbed. I thought that I would try to help her out and get them back together, but I'd do that sometime later.

The pictures were the last thing to be done and once she stopped crying and we put all of the tools away, Jeannie looked at me with a devilish grin. "We're done now, no more excuses, no more waiting. I can't wait anymore." She grabbed my hand and started dragging me up the stairs.

I tried to act innocent, "What do you mean?"

She got to the top of the stairs, pushed me towards our room and swatted me on the butt. "You know exactly what I mean. We're going to ravish each other...all night!"

She ripped my tee shirt off of me and pushed me onto the bed. Pouncing on me, she didn't let me catch my breath. Though I was excited by her aggression, I started laughing as she struggled with my bra. She had flipped me over and was grabbing at the back. She growled, "Where's the fuckin' clasp?!?!?"

I was laughing as I tried to roll back over, "Stop it goddammit!" She growled again, "Where is it?"

"Jeannie," I said laughing, "Jeannie, listen to me!" I gasped as she was tugging on the back of my bra. "Jeannie, for cryin' out loud, I'm tryin' to tell you it's in the front!"

She stopped fighting and let me roll over. She straddled my stomach, grabbed the clasp and popped it. She muttered, "Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

I sat up and kissed her nose, "Because you weren't listening to me...Conan."

She sat there and blinked for a minute, confused, until understanding dawned on her face. "You think I'm a barbarian, huh? I'll show you barbarian."

She scooted off of me and grabbed the waist of my pants. She jerked my pants and panties off in one motion, throwing them on the floor. I was laughing because she was so mean. In such a tiny package, the fury was cute. The harder I laughed the more furious she got. She stood and ripped off her clothes, literally ripping her tee shirt in the effort to get it off, which, of course, made me laugh harder. There were tears running down my face from laughter and her face was blood red. I had never seen her this angry and for whatever reason, it was hilarious. She ran from the room and came back with her little toy and then suddenly, I got very nervous.

"Jeannie?" I asked, my voice trembling, "What are you going to do with that?"

The readily apparent fear in my voice seemed to shake her out of her anger. She stopped, looked at me and blinked. She looked at the toy and the lube in her hands and suddenly dropped them as though they were on fire and started shaking with tears. She flew into my arms, trembling as much as I was. "I'm so sorry Angel. I thought I was over that all of that stuff. "The Bitch" (Whenever Jeannie referred to Karlie she referred to her as "The Bitch". I saw the words light up in my brain, capitalized and in quotation marks. It always made me snicker, but that's what I saw.) would treat me badly and laugh at me when she wanted me to be a little rough with her. She knew I would get angry and try to fuck the living shit outta her. I forgot where I was and I'm so, so sorry." She snuggled her face into my neck and cried.

I tried telling her that it was OK, nothing bad happened, but she just kept crying. I held her tight and stroked her hair, whispering that I loved her. Finally, her snuffling tapered off and after a while, I heard her breathing slow and I knew she was asleep. I disentangled us, grabbed the sheet and blanket and covered us. I carefully slipped my arm under her head and she snuggled into me again. Maybe I am simple, but I love these quiet moments, just holding Jeannie while she sleeps. There's no pressure for kissing or anything else, I just get to revel in the touch of Jeannie's body and marvel that I am so lucky to have her. That's what I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep, that I'm a very lucky woman.

We didn't initiate the house; not even our bedroom that night, though over the next couple of weeks we managed to christen every room in the house. We were even out on the patio enjoying a clear night and started making out like teenagers. Unfortunately, we forgot that the outside lights were on motion sensors. Evidently we hadn't made enough of a commotion to light any of them up until Jeannie sat up to whip her shirt off. Suddenly, it was like we were in the middle of a prison yard. Jeannie, her arms over her head, was pulling her tee shirt off of her braless breasts, dead center of a spotlight. She shrieked and dove for the chaise lounge while I was lost in fits of laughter. She was not amused. She crawled through the patio door and flicked off the outside lights. Then she came back, topless and read me the riot act for laughing at her. Of course, that only fueled my laughter. She stood there fuming, hands on her hips, glaring at me. What she didn't realize, until one of the neighbors whistled, was that she was in perfect relief against the lighted great room. She heard the whistle, turned to look into the night, turned back to look at me and recognized that she was still topless and very well lit. She screamed and ran into the house, up the stairs and I heard the door to our bedroom slam.

I looked out into the night and said, laughing, "Thanks, that ruined a perfectly nice evening."

Faintly I heard back, "No, thank you, you guys are better than Cinemax."

I turned off all of the lights downstairs and went up to our room. Jeannie was face down on the bed, still topless and in her jeans. I sat down and kissed her back.

"Go away." Came her muffled reply.

I got up, turned off all of the lights and lit candles around the room. I opened the window to let fresh, cool air in, stripped down to my panties and lay down on top of my love. I whispered, "Jeannie, it's OK, there're flickering stars in here now. You just keep your eyes closed, listen to the sounds of the night and we'll make love on the patio."

I moved her hair out of my way and kissed the back of her neck and was rewarded with a little shiver. "Oooh, that's nice." Licking and kissing down her neck, I left a trail of wetness as I descended. I blew lightly on it on the way back up which brought another shiver. "Ohhh, Katieee...".

Her ear was there just for the nibbling, so I did. I nipped at the lobe and Jeannie shivered again. I grinned, "You're shivering a lot, babe, are you cold?"

"No, you bitch," she muttered, "you know what you're doing to me."

"Uh-huh," I answered while blowing on her neck and moving down her back and causing more shivers. I slid off to the side, pulling her with me onto her hip. I kissed between her shoulder blades as I popped the button on her jeans. Sitting up, I tugged her jeans to her feet and then off. She had rolled back onto her front and lay there, waiting. I climbed up onto the bed and straddled her. I reached up and lightly touched her shoulders with just the pads of my fingers. I smiled when she shivered again. I traced my fingers down her back to her waist where I drew my fingers slowly and softly back and forth. Jeannie had told me that she loved this, it made her feel loved and wanted and unbelievably sexy.

"Mmmmm, Angel, that feels soooo good..." Jeannie moaned.

I leaned in and kissed her back, "I'm glad Babydoll."

I slipped my fingers under the waistband and brushed the top of her crack. She shivered again and breathed hoarsely, "Jeeezusss, Angel, you're killin' me..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds