Aidan and Katie Ch. 07

"I saw the way he looked at her," Jeannie cried, "he used to look at me that way. He loves her so much and I don't want to get in the way of that."

"I don't..." I started to answer her when there was a knock at the door.

It was Elle, "Guys, can I come in?"

I said, "Come on in."

Elle sat down on the side of the bed. She took Jeannie's hand and said, "Jeannie, it's OK. Aidan and I have talked about this a lot. He's really excited to be a dad and I'm really excited to be an aunt. We know what this is and it's not about the sex. You cannot come between us and I am not going to be any more jealous than Katie. That's not to say I'm not gonna be jealous, I know I am, but I love and trust Aidan and I know that he's going to be in bed with me alone after this. We're going to make love after he fucks you and that's the difference. He loves you like a sister and is doing this for his sisters, but he loves me as I love him, as a lover and for always." She leaned over and kissed Jeannie on the neck. "Come on, we're going to make a baby tonight, all of us. I shut everything down in the kitchen because I don't think we should wait any longer and let you become any more nervous. I sent Aidan into the shower where I'll be joining him in a minute. You guys need to do the same and we'll meet you in here in about a half hour." She walked out and closed the bedroom door and Jeannie didn't move.

I leaned in and kissed her on the neck like Elle had. She still didn't move and I finally started pulling on her. "Jeannie come on, if you want a baby and you don't want a turkey baster, you've gotta get up."

Jeannie started giggling when I said turkey baster. She let me pull her up and she was still giggling. "I pictured Aidan whacking off into a turkey baster and you shoving it up my pussy...brrraaaccckkk..." She fell backwards laughing.

I smiled at her, "Feel better now?"

"I think so." She sat up and hugged me. "One last time, you're OK with this?"

I sighed, "Know this, if it was anybody but my brother, you would be nowhere near this bedroom tonight. Jeannie, I love you more than life itself and I know you want a baby and I know you want it naturally, so yes, I am more than OK with this, this way with my brother. I am OK with it because I want you to have what you want and like Elle said, you're just fucking him and an hour after you're done; you'll be making love with me. Now let's go."

I pulled her from the bed and we went into our bathroom. I turned on the water to let it warm up. Taking my time, I started pulling Jeannie's clothes from her body. Her shirt was the first to go and she was standing there, almost shyly, in short shorts and a bra. The bra was flimsy and showed her nipples to perfection. I giggled, "I'll bet Aidan would like you in that bra!" Jeannie had the good sense to blush. I leaned against her, wrapping my arms around her back to undo the clasp. I whispered in her ear, "But I'll bet he'll love you without it." I dropped it on the floor. She was blushing from head to toe. I knelt in front of her and pulled her shorts and panties off together. I wriggled my hands between her thighs and gently pushed her legs apart. "I'll bet he'll want to lick this tiny pussy, but he can't." I flicked my tongue to her slit. "He can't, because it's all mine." Her knees buckled and I caught her by her ass. I squeezed and giggled, "But most of all he'll want this ass...but he can't have it either." I dug my tongue into her, flicking her clit and making her moan.

I slipped away from her and stood up. Her eyes were shining and her pupils dilated in desire. I twirled in front of her, pulling off my blouse at the same time. I grinned as I poked my boobs in my sensible, comfortable bra. "Sexy, huh?"

Jeannie grinned and whispered, "I think it is."

I danced up to her and kissed her, "Thank you beautiful lady!" She reached for me and I twirled away, giggling. "No, no, no...no touching." I unzipped my skirt and stuck my butt out at her, looking sexily over my shoulder. She giggled and blew me a kiss. I wiggled my butt at her and she giggled some more. I slowly wriggled out of my skirt to reveal white, cotton granny panties. She laughed out loud. I pouted, "What, not sexy enough?"

To my surprise, she purred, "No, they are. That's exactly how I like my teachers. All hot under plain wrappers." She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my ass before hooking her fingers in the elastic and pulling them to the floor. She kissed my naked butt before turning me around and licking my pussy. She stood up and hugged me, unsnapping my bra as she did. She dropped it on the floor and then led me into the shower. She molded herself to me, kissing deeply. I withdrew from the kiss, smiling at her. I grabbed the body wash and drizzled it all over her. Slowly, I washed Jeannie from head to toe, lovingly soaping her glistening skin. When my fingers grazed her pussy, Jeannie shuddered and moaned. I led her back into the spray from the shower and rinsed her off and then knelt in front of her. I thought she might be even calmer if she had had an orgasm before getting into bed. My fingers found her wet and blossoming in anticipation. My tongue followed my fingers and I found her clit and flicked it. Her knees buckled again and I held her up. My eyes found hers as she gazed down at me. Slipping my thumb into her I increased the pressure on her clit. Her eyes rolled a little and then closed as I sucked and licked her. I slipped my thumb out and replaced it with two fingers.

"Oh, Katie..." Jeannie breathed.

I felt her body tensing, her pussy pulsing as I fucked her with my fingers. I increased my pace as she was sagging against me and suddenly I was coated with her juice as she came on my hand and face. "Oh, Katieee," she moaned again. She went limp in my arms and I struggled to keep her from falling. I slid up her body and held her up. I took her out of the shower, dried her off and laid her in bed. I lit several candles then went back into the shower and quickly washed myself off. I got out, dried off and quickly picked up the bathroom. I went back into our room and slipped on a robe. I covered Jeannie with a sheet and sat down next to her. Her hand found mine and she pulled it to her lips.

"I love you, Katie" She whispered.

I smiled, "I love you, too."

There was a soft knock at the door. I said "Come in."

Elle came in looking gorgeous in a short, white, silk robe. She was alone. Jeannie and I looked at each other. Elle sat on the side of the bed and took Jeannie's other hand.

"We've been talking and though Aidan wants to do this and I am mostly OK with it, we want to make a little change." She said quietly.

"OK," Jeannie and I said slowly and simultaneously.

"What we would like is that I get Aidan ready and then he would only be in Jeannie long enough to come and, well, make his deposit." Elle said, blushing. "We just want to make this as little about making love as we can. Is that alright with you guys?"

I looked at Jeannie and she looked relieved and nodded. "Of course, I think we'll all feel better about it. You know Jeannie's nervous about this anyway."

"Thank you." Elle whispered and then walked out.

She and Aidan came back a moment later. Aidan had on a long silk robe that matched Elle's. They looked stunning together. I smiled because it was obvious that Elle had been playing with Aidan, his erection was jutting out, tenting the robe. Elle stopped him beside the bed, untied his robe and pushed it off his shoulders. I had to admit, if I were still into guys at all, Aidan would do it for me. He looked like an Adonis in the flickering firelight, his erection standing proudly in front of him. I glanced at Jeannie and she wasn't affected in the least. She was staring at me, at my erect nipples in my short, purple silk kimono. Tears came to my eyes, the love and adoration from her making me cry, making my heart swell with love. Aidan lay down next to Jeannie, his eyes never leaving Elle. Elle slipped her robe off and stood in front of Aidan. I glanced at Aidan's face and his expression matched Jeannie's. It was as though they didn't exist for each other. I shrugged my robe off and pulled the sheet off of Jeannie. I smiled to see that Elle's concentration on Aidan faltered. This was the first time that she had seen Jeannie naked and I recognized the appreciation in her eyes, however, her appreciation was brief and she looked back at Aidan before crawling between his legs. I continued to watch as she gently took his dick in her hand. I smiled as my baby brother and his love gazed into each other's eyes.

I turned my attention to Jeannie and her attention was still on me. "Kiss me," she said softly. I crawled up and kissed her gently. I slid down her body, kissing as I went. I glanced over at Elle and she had Aidan's dick in her mouth, her eyes locked with his. She was lovingly licked his dick and then drew it into her mouth. I glanced up at Aidan and his eyelids were flickering. I chuckled; evidently Elle was pretty good at this.

I returned my attention to Jeannie, licking her from her clit to her perineum. She shivered and moaned, "Ohhh, Katie." I licked back up and flicked her clit. Her hips came off of the bed and she yelped, "Oh!" I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it quickly with my tongue. Jeannie's hands found my hair and pulled me tighter to her pussy as her hips started humping against my face. Her wetness was increasing and I could tell that she was getting close. I slipped two fingers deeply into her pussy, curled them and pressed against her g-spot. "Oh shit, Katie!" she shrieked, "Here it is, here I come, Ohhhhhh... Oh God, I'm cominnnngggg..." Jeannie's body tensed up and suddenly she collapsed to the bed.

I heard Aidan grunting and then I heard him whisper, "Elle, I'm gonna come soon."

I moved away from Jeannie and scooted her over to the middle of the bed. Elle pulled off of Aidan's dick and urged him onto Jeannie. Jeannie was wet and ready, but the expression on her face was nothing but fear. Jeannie looked at me and grabbed for my hand. I leaned in and kissed her and kept her eyes on my face. "Jeannie, just concentrate on me, Babydoll." I whispered. I held her right hand with my left hand I cupped and caressed her face. I wasn't watching Aidan and Elle at all, but I knew when he had penetrated Jeannie. She flinched, her eyes closed and she bit her lip. Her head was bouncing from Aidan's thrusting and there were tears squeezing from her eyes.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, "I'm so sorry Angel." I knew that she was feeling guilty and I kissed her.

"Babydoll, you have nothing to be sorry about." I whispered. "My baby brother is giving us a baby and I am so proud of you. I love you."

Aidan grunted and held himself still, pressing into Jeannie. It was obvious that he was coming. As soon as he finished, he rolled off of Jeannie and was out of the bedroom. Elle looked over at us, smiling apologetically, "I hope that took, because I'm not sure that's ever gonna happen again."

Jeannie had laid back and tucked a couple of pillows under her hips. "Angel, could you cover me up?" I pulled the sheet over her. I looked at Elle, "I agree. If it didn't work, we're looking at a turkey baster."

Elle looked shocked before she started laughing. "Turkey baster, huh? I'm not sure I want Aidan trying to fill one up."

I looked at Jeannie and she looked uncomfortable. I reached down and picked up my robe and put it on. I reached down and stroked Jeannie's hair. "How long are you supposed to lie there?"

"The books say ten to twenty minutes." Jeannie said softly. "I'm going to wait twenty. Would you get me some panties, Angel?"

"Sure, Babydoll." I went and got a pair and laid them down beside her. I stroked her hair, "What do you want now, Sweetie?"

"Could you guys leave me alone?" Jeannie asked. "I'd like to just lie here quietly for a little while."

I kissed her forehead and got up. Elle got up, put on her robe, came around the bed and hugged me. "I'll see you downstairs."

"OK." I answered and watched walk out of the room. I turned back and looked at Jeannie. Her eyes were closed and I decided to leave her alone. I went around the bedroom and extinguished the candles. Then I went into the bathroom and put on a pair of shorts and tank top.

I went downstairs and started the stove and oven again, trying to warm up dinner. I was at the stove and felt a pair of arms encircle my waist. I laid my head back into Aidan's chest. "How ya doin' baby bro?"

He chuckled, "I'm not sure."

I turned in his arms and laid my head on his chest. "I'm sorry, Aidie, we shouldn't have asked that of you. It wasn't fair. I hope you're OK."

He kissed the top of my head, "I will be. Elle's OK with it, so I guess I will be, but I'm not doin' this again. If you guys need to do artificial, I will help with that."

I reached up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Hey, hey, hey..." Elle said. "Wasn't one sister enough for you studley?"

I looked at him, "Is that the problem? Jeannie is like another sister?"

He blushed, "Yeah, I know what you and I did, but we weren't trying to make a baby. This just didn't feel right. It felt like I was taking advantage of my little sister. I know it's weird, but that's how I feel."

I hugged him to me, "I understand. Hopefully, it won't be necessary again." I let go of him and he grabbed a beer and sat down.

Elle and I put dinner on the table and it was very quiet. Jeannie never came down. I cleaned up the kitchen while Aidan and Elle watched TV. I sat for a few minutes, but Jeannie was worrying me. "Guys, I'm going upstairs." They smiled and waved.

I got into our room and Jeannie had obviously put on the panties, they were gone from the bed. I put my pajamas on and climbed into bed. As soon as I was in, Jeannie was in my arms. She kissed my neck, "I love you Katie." She whispered. "Is Aidan OK?"

I giggled. "He felt funny about taking advantage of his little sister."

She giggled, "OK, that's just weird."

"Yeah," I agreed. I spooned with her and we fell asleep.

********************

Jeannie resisted the urge to test too early. She got the earliest test possible and waited until a couple of days after the recommended earliest day. She tested while I was at school. I think she was afraid of her reaction if she wasn't pregnant. I called her when I got off work that day, but she didn't pick up.

I walked in and she was sitting at the kitchen table. She had her hands in her lap and the expression on her face was neutral. I sat down across from her and waited for her. She pulled her hands out from under the table. She had flowers, one red rose, one yellow daisy and one orange poppy. My head snapped up to look at her.

She was radiant, smiling from ear to ear. "We're gonna be mommies!"

I ran around the table and almost knocked her out of the chair. "Oh my God, I can't believe it!" I shrieked. "We've got to tell Aidan!"

She shook her head, "I don't want to tell anyone until I get it from Dr. Sing, OK? I don't want to jinx anything."

"OK." I said, "I love you Mommy!"

She giggled, "I love you, too, Momma."

I sat back, "So that's it, you're Mommy and I'm Momma?"

She grinned, "Works for me."

It was another torturous two weeks before we saw the doctor. Dr. Sing confirmed that Jeannie was pregnant. She wanted to do an Ultrasound to make sure everything was as good as possible. She did one immediately and everything looked good. She told Jeannie that she was six weeks along and we laughed.

"What's so funny?" Dr. Sing asked.

"We know the moment this baby was conceived." We giggled.

She smiled, "OK."

Jeannie said, "How soon will we be able to determine gender?"

"So you want to know?" Dr. Sing smiled.

"Yes, as soon as possible." Jeannie answered.

"We'll schedule one for fourteen weeks," she said, "that way we'll be sure."

"OK, thank you Dr. Sing." Jeannie said.

We told Aidan and Elle that night. Aidan was thrilled, but wanted to know why we waited to tell them.

"Because, if anything had gone wrong, I didn't want you to be hurt." Jeannie explained.

"OK," Aidan said, "but trust me more, OK?"

"We will," we said and kissed him on each cheek.

*************************

Jeannie had a little bump that I rubbed and kissed every night. I had fun talking to the baby and Jeannie began to seriously believe that I might be nuts.

Again, it was excruciating waiting. Finally, the day arrived and we went to Dr. Sing's. Jeannie got undressed and I helped her put the gown on. Dr. Sing came in and put the gel on Jeannie's belly. "Oh! Cold." Jeannie said and Dr. Sing smiled. "Sorry."

Dr. Sing spent a lot longer this time than the last and I could feel Jeannie tensing up.

Dr. Sing felt Jeannie's tension and she said, "Relax, Jeannie, everything is fine. I just saw something unexpected."

Now I was concerned, "What is that, Doctor?"

She turned the monitor around and pointed at a shape on the right of the image. "That is your son."

I started crying, "We're having a son, Baby."

Dr. Sing said, "Not so fast Katie," as she pointed to another smaller image to the left on the screen. "This is your daughter."

Jeannie's eyes got huge, "We're having twins?"

"Yes, sweetie, you are." Dr. Sing giggled. "We're going to monitor you carefully. I'm a little concerned because you're so tiny, but everything is going to be fine."

We walked out with a print out from the Ultrasound and some printed instructions on how Jeannie was to care for herself. We were a little dazed from the news. We went to get a cup of coffee and digest the information. Jeannie was holding my hand tightly.

"Angel, I wasn't expecting this." Jeannie said softly.

I laughed, "And I was?"

She giggled, "OK; that was fair. Now what?"

"We need to tell Aidan and Elle." I said simply.

She rummaged around in her bag and found her phone. She called Elle and found out that Aidan happened to be in town. We arranged to meet at The Elle at eight.

We went home and took a nap. I lay there with my hand on her tummy, amazed. Jeannie slipped her fingers between mine and we fell asleep. The alarm went off at six and we got up and each took a shower. We got ready and were downtown by six forty five.

Aidan was already there and sitting in Elle's booth in the back. He got up and hugged us both. He also put his hand on Jeannie's belly. "Hi there, buddy!"

Jeannie giggled. Then she asked, "Where's Elle?"

"She had a little crisis to fix; she'll be out in a minute." Aidan said. He tilted his head and said, "Soooo?"

Jeannie reached out and patted his hand, "Not without Elle."

He sighed, "I know."

We talked for a few minutes. We asked about his job and he said he was busy, but it was good. Elle finally came out and pushed him over. After a couple of minutes of chit-chat, Aidan had lost patience, "For cryin' out loud! What are we having?"

Elle started laughing. "Ya big baby!" Aidan just scowled.

Jeannie took pity on him. She pulled the print-out out and laid it on the table. She pointed to the image on the right, "See that? Aidan, that's your son."

Aidan looked up, tears in his eyes and smiled. "A son?"

Jeannie smiled, "Yep. Now see this?" She pointed to the image on the left, "that's your daughter." Jeannie sat back and let them absorb the information.

"But that's a boy and a girl." Aidan hadn't made the connection. Elle slipped her hand into Aidan's. She squeezed his hand. It took him a couple of minutes before he looked up, "Twins?" Jeannie nodded and she and I put our hands over theirs. "Wow!"

"Yeah," I said, "Wow!"

"Do Mom and Dad know?" He asked.

"They don't even know Jeannie's pregnant." I answered. "Jeannie wanted to wait until the end of the first trimester and until we knew the gender. It was probably a good thing, because now we can tell them everything at once."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds