Aidan and Katie Ch. 07

I laughed lightly again and bent to kiss her on her side, another sensitive spot. This didn't make her shiver; it made it her melt into the bed. I bent down to her, sweeping my rigid nipples across her back. This time as I sat up, I slipped to the side, pulling her with me. I wanted her on her back. I saw her face for the first time since she ran up here and she looked blissful, all signs of sadness and tears long gone. The other thing that being on her back did for me was give me unfettered access to her boobs. I straddled her again, this time not across her belly. I lined my pussy up with hers and pressed down, rocking my hips.

"Ohhh, Angel," Jeannie moaned, "that feeeelsss niiiccceee..."

I pulled off abruptly and she said, "Heyyy..."

I kissed her quickly and said, "It'll feel better without panties, Babydoll."

I pulled hers off and mine followed quickly. I was back on her in a flash and my soaking flesh was sealed to hers. I switched again, spreading her legs and sliding between them. My clit found hers almost as though they were meant to be together. Our moans coincided as I pressed into her causing spikes of pleasure for both of us. My hips rocked faster and she started squirming. She was trying to get out from under me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I said, having stopped.

"I want more Angel." She said.

She maneuvered us around until we were scissored together. Her wetness and mine created a suction together that felt so sweet. She slowly started moving and I moved with her. We created a nice motion together that was so good, that I was ascending to the heights before I knew it. It was because we were so in synch. It was as though we were made to fit together like this. We were slow, we were steady and all of her best parts were hitting all of my best parts in all of the best places. We were perfect together and the orgasm that was building in me felt just as perfect. When it started, it was not the violent eruption of a volcano; it was the slow, burning release of hot lava throughout my body and soul. I could feel the heat in my body feeding the heat in Jeannie's and hers feeding mine. It went on and on, not slowing, not stopping.

"Oh god, Katie," Jeannie moaned.

"I knowww, Babydoll..." I answered.

Finally, disappointingly, despite our efforts to prolong the euphoria, our bodies had had enough. I fell to the bed beside Jeannie and looked at her. Now that it was over, I was exhausted and Jeannie looked the same. I scooted over to her, drew her into my arms and passed out. I woke up about an hour later with alarm bells ringing in my head. The candles, I had forgotten the candles. I slipped out from under Jeannie and extinguished them, went to the bathroom and came back to bed. As soon as I slipped back in, Jeannie slipped out. In a few minutes she was back, safely ensconced in my arms, head on my shoulder.

************************

Jeannie spent a lot of time fussing with the house over the next several months. She and Elle loved antique shops and spent considerable time just looking. Some Saturdays she would come home with nothing, sometimes she would come home with a only a little knick-knack and some Saturdays the three of them would pull up in Aidan's pickup, Aidan having been drafted at some point. She slowly transformed our home into an eclectic blend of modern furnishings and Old West antiques. I loved it and I told her that very often. She would glow when I did.

It was a Friday night just before the end of the school year when I came home to one of Jeannie's grandmother's Irish meals. I smiled to myself, Jeannie had a tell, when she wanted something, or wanted to tell me something important, she buttered me up with one of these meals. I didn't say anything; I just let her proceed at her own pace.

She told me to sit at the table and brought me a Smithwick's. Then she brought out the baking powder biscuits and finished it off with another casserole, one that I'd never seen before. We ate and Jeannie was exceptionally quiet. 'Oh boy, this one must be something.' I just ate and waited, she'd get to it when she felt right. After she brought out dessert, she brought out coffee and looked as though she was ready to talk. Dessert was room temperature and didn't need to be eaten right away, so I left it alone and just sipped coffee, waiting for Jeannie to speak.

"Katie," she said quietly. "I've been thinking. We've got this big house all to ourselves. We've got the extra bedrooms just sitting there." She paused and I couldn't help myself.

"So, you want to take in boarders?" I asked with a grin.

She really wasn't expecting that and just sat there blinking, confused. Finally, as realization dawned on her face, she got a little pissed.

"No," she snapped, "of course not!" She glared at me as I smirked. "Bitch! Do you want to hear what I'm thinking or not?!?!?"

I was contrite, "Sorry, you were saying?"

She growled, "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I got up and kissed her, "I'm sorry Babydoll, sometimes my mouth gets the better of me."

"Sometimes?" She pouted.

I was even more contrite, "Maybe way more often than it should."

She studied my face and considered me for a long few moments. "I wanted this to be a tender, loving moment between us and you fucked it up." She pushed away from the table and went upstairs.

I was stunned; I had completely underestimated the importance of whatever this was. After a little while, I went out and climbed in my car. I drove to the grocery, because there were no florists open now. I stood looking at the display of flowers and realized I had never taken the time to find out Jeannie's favorites.

I called Aidan. "Hey baby bro, I need a favor."

"Sure, Sissy, what is it?" He asked and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I've never bothered to find out what Jeannie's favorite flowers are and now I need to know." I said.

He started laughing. "Oops, trouble in paradise?"

"Yeah, I fucked up," I said, "and from Jeannie's reaction, pretty badly."

"OK," he said, "she really likes roses, but not just red, yellow or white ones, she likes unusually tinted ones. Like yellow with orange tips or pink with red tips, things like that. Oh, and don't get her a dozen, she thinks that's a waste of money. Get her a number that's significant to her or to the two of you."

"Thanks, bro," I said gratefully, "you may have just saved my life."

He laughed, "That might be a little extreme, but, you're welcome, see ya Katie."

I turned back to the display and noticed peach colored roses. There was a burnt orange highlight to them that made them striking. I took two out, to represent the two of us and took them to the counter.

The girl wrapped them up while I wrote out a card. She said, "I love the color on these." I smiled and agreed. She glanced down at the card and grinned, "Is somebody in trouble?"

I smiled sadly, "Yes, I really hurt the love of my life's feelings. I'm trying to apologize to her."

She took my money, handed me the flowers and said, "These should be a good start."

I smiled again, "Thanks."

When I got home, Jeannie was still not downstairs. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. "Babydoll, I'm sorry. Could we start over again? I didn't mean to be such a bitch. Please." I stood there and didn't hear anything. I was becoming seriously frightened that I had done serious damage to us. Tears started running down my cheek as I turned to walk back downstairs. I was to the stairs when I heard the door open. I turned and looked at her.

"The door was unlocked." Jeannie said quietly. I stood for a moment and just watched her. She was barely out of the door, but I could see how sad she was.

"I wasn't going to just bust in on you." I said, "I didn't want to make things worse by invading your privacy. I really am sorry, Babydoll. I wasn't thinking."

She stood there looking at my face and I saw her eyes flicker to my hands. "What's that?"

I took a couple of tentative steps toward her, raising my hand with the flowers. "I got these for you. I'm sorry."

For the first time, I saw a ghost of a smile. "You're sorry you got them for me?"

I looked at her face, the smile more evident, now. "Touché."

I took a couple more steps and she came out of our room. Taking the flowers, she pulled the paper back. Her eyes welled up and she glanced at me. "I see someone talked to her brother. Why two?"

"For the two of us." I said; my eyes downcast. "I love you and I can't stand to hurt you. It'll always be the two of us, won't it?"

She put the flowers under my chin and I looked up at her. As I raised my head, she looked into my eyes, "For as long as you'll have me."

I started crying again, "Babydoll, I am so, so sorry."

She wrapped me in her arms, "Shhh, we were both wrong. You teased at the wrong moment and I overreacted. It's over."

I hugged her to me. "What did you want to talk about? I want to know and I promise I'll be good."

"Not here," she whispered and took my hand and went into the spare bedroom that was next to ours. It was empty, neither she nor I had put anything into it yet.

She grinned, "As I was saying before somebody interrupted me." I could feel myself blush, but didn't say a word. "We have empty spare bedrooms. This one is empty because I have a use for which I want it."

She paused and looked at me. She was holding my hand in one hand and the flowers in the other. I didn't say anything because I had no clue where she was going with this.

She didn't say anything for the longest time. She just steadily held my gaze. "Angel," she said finally, I want this room to be our baby's room. I want to have your baby."

I was speechless. I opened my mouth and then snapped it shut. The first thing that came out was going to be incredibly sarcastic and sarcasm was the worst thing that could be used at this moment. Her eyes were bright, shiny and hopeful. I was so jarred by the statement that I couldn't even form a coherent thought. The light in Jeannie's eyes changed from hopeful to fearful and I sensed more than felt her start to withdraw from me. I guess that's what shocked my brain to life.

I wrapped my arms around her before she could pull away. "Babydoll, you surprised me. I was not expecting that."

Her voice was trembling, "So is that a no?"

I smiled, though she couldn't see me. "No, no it's not. Give me a minute to think and breathe." I knew there were several different ways to do what she was proposing, but I wasn't sure I liked any of them. Though, now that she brought it up, the thought of raising a child with Jeannie was very appealing.

"Before we go any further, even though I am working hard to control my inner smart ass," I said, "I gotta say it. You do know that neither one of us has the equipment critical to making part of this happen, right?"

Thankfully, she started giggling, "Yes, I know that."

"I'm assuming you have an idea to address this particular shortcoming?" I asked.

She stilled in my arms. "I do, but it's going to take Aidan and Elle's cooperation."

I said slowly, "Okaaayyy..."

She took a deep breath, "Let's go down and sit down where we can talk about tis some more."

She led me downstairs and we sat on the couch. She sat clutching my hand and the flowers. "I have an idea, but I don't know what you'll think of it. I want the baby related to both of us. We can do that if I carry the baby and Aidan is the father."

I smiled, "You've been thinking about this."

She blushed, "Yes, I have."

"OK, how do we ask Aidan for his sperm?" I asked.

She blushed, "I've been thinking about that. I don't want our baby to be conceived in a test tube, in a sterile lab. I want our baby conceived in love."

I sat back, "What are you saying?"

Her blush deepened, "I want Aidan to make me pregnant the old fashioned way. I want him to, to, to..."

She couldn't say it.

I sat back, folded my arms and looked at her. "You want your ex-husband, my baby brother and Elle's fiancée to fuck you. Am I getting this right?"

Her blush deepened even more, she was blood red. She buried her face in her hands and nodded.

I shrugged, "Did it occur to you that Elle and I might have a problem with that? Knowing that the people we love and have committed our lives to going off and fucking, making love, or whatever with another person? That's saying nothing about Aidan's reaction."

Her face stayed in her hands. She mumbled, "I figured you would be OK with it and you and I could talk to Elle before we say anything to Aidan."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why did you think it would be OK with me?"

She hesitated for a long moment before peeking over her hands. The impish, shy, sexy smile melted me before I knew it. "Because you love me and would do anything for me. Besides, it wouldn't be Aidan and me shacking up, it would be the four of us making our baby, together."

"What?!?!?" I shrieked.

She kept grinning at me and I had a hard time concentrating. She scooted closer and took my hands. "This only works if it's the four of us together. I'm not gonna cheat on you with my ex-husband and Aidan is not gonna cheat on Elle with his ex-wife. We will all be together, loving each other to make our baby." She blushed and giggled, "If there's great sex along the way, then we'll all have to make our sacrifices, won't we?"

I was completely blown away. Not only did she want Aidan's sperm to impregnate her, she wanted Aidan to make the deposit personally. Annnnd, she wanted all of us there, together. I didn't want to disappoint her, but I needed to think about this without her intoxicating influence over me. I pulled away from her and stood up. Jeannie looked up with panic in her eyes.

I cupped her face in my hands, "Babydoll, don't get nervous, but I need some time alone to think about this. I need to clear my head and think rationally." I bent down and gave her a soft kiss. "I can't do that with you distracting me. Give me some time."

I went up to our room and called Dad. I asked if the cabin was free this weekend and he assured me that it was. He was worried, but I assured him everything was fine. I packed a bag and went downstairs. Jeannie was sitting there with a stunned expression on her face. I chuckled to myself, thinking that she looked the way I felt.

I kissed her again and told her that I was going to the cabin and I'd call her. I walked out, got into my car, backed out of the garage and drove away. I really couldn't develop coherent thought on the drive up, so I concentrated on driving and the music. When I got there, I built a fire and lay down on the couch watching it. I fell into a fitful sleep, visions of Jeannie and Aidan together interrupting. I tossed and turned on the couch all night. The next morning I got up, took a shower, made coffee and sat on the porch. It was a little chilly so I wrapped up in a blanket. The first thing I was dealing with was the fact that in order to do it Jeannie's way, she would have sex with Aidan. I had to figure out if I was OK with that. As I thought about it, I realized that it wasn't about the sex for Jeannie; it was all about making the baby. She hadn't said it was about missing a dick and then it dawned on me that when she had said that, my mind had immediately gone back to Julie and her leaving me. I thought about our sex life and there was never a time when Jeannie seemed to want anything but me in bed. There was nothing about which I should be jealous. I sat there for a moment, rocking on the porch and realized that I was OK with her reason to have sex with Aidan.

The only other question was; did I want a baby. That was a little more complex. As I turned this question over in my head I began getting little visions of Jeannie. Jeannie with a little baby bump, Jeannie with a bigger bump, holding up her stomach, and the one that clinched it for me, Jeannie looking radiant, holding our baby. I smiled, I knew I wanted this. I don't know how long I had sat there, but when I went to take a sip of coffee, it was ice cold. I went and got a hot cup of coffee, glanced at the clock on the stove and was stunned to realize that I had been sitting out there for nearly six hours. Then I mentally kicked myself, I hadn't called Jeannie and she had to be worried.

I grabbed my phone and the Caller ID showed that she had called and there was a voice mail. I dialed the voice mail access and found that she had been calling every half hour getting progressively more hysterical. I took a deep breath and dialed her number.

"KATIE!!!!!" She shrieked into the phone. "Are you OK? Oh God, please tell me you're OK!"

"Babydoll, I am so sorry," I said, listening to her sobs. "I forgot to call and was out on the porch without my phone."

There was a long pause at the other end of the line. "So, you're OK? You're not hurt?"

"No, Babydoll, I'm not hurt." I said softly.

I heard Jeannie crying again, "Oh thank God. I'm so happy you're OK."

"Baby, I'm sorry." I repeated.

She snuffled, "It's OK, I just overreacted...again." She took a deep breath, "Did you just call because I've been calling?" Her voice was tiny, I could barely hear her.

I smiled, knowing what she was asking. "No, I heard your messages because I was looking for my phone to call you."

"Really?" She whispered.

"Yeah, I was calling to tell you to call Elle." I said.

The silence was deafening, before she squeaked, "For what?"

"So you and I can talk to her about Aidan." I said quietly.

"Oh my God," she breathed, "really?"

"Yes, really." I said, "I love you and I want to have a baby with you."

She was crying again. I asked, "Why are you crying, Babydoll?"

"Because I love you, you make me so happy." She trailed off into tears again.

"Sweetie," I said, "I'm going to let you go now, I'll be home in a couple of hours. I love you."

"I love you, too, Angel." Jeannie whispered.

I put my bag in the car and headed home. I felt much better on this trip than on the trip up. I listened to some classic rock on the way home. I was feeling very happy and I wanted up music. After about ten minutes I was singing along with every song. I actually had fun driving home and it seemed like I was there in no time. I pulled into the garage and Jeannie was waiting for me at the door.

She threw her arms around my neck, hugged and kissed me about a hundred times. "I missed you; I love you, thank you, thank you, thank you..."

I laughed, "Slow your roll there, little one. Nothing has been decided, Elle and then Aidan have more than a little to say about this."

She wasn't deterred, "I know, I know, but I'm still grateful. We'll talk to Elle and then if she's agreeable, Aidan. I know it's up to them, but I'm still excited."

We sat down on the couch. I smiled at her. "Have you called her yet?"

Jeannie tried to act innocent, "Who?" But she couldn't hold the straight face and cracked up. "Yes I did. She'll be here for brunch tomorrow."

I raised an eyebrow, "Does she know why?"

Jeannie shook her head. "No, she just thinks we're having a girl's morning."

I smiled, "OK. What are we doing tonight?"

Jeannie giggled, "I made chili. I wanted chili dogs. I thought we could have a movie night."

"Movies and chili dogs, sounds fun." I said. "I'm going to take a shower and I'll be right down."

"Want some help?" Jeannie giggled.

I smiled, "No, it'll be faster if I don't have help. I'm starving and I want to get back quickly."

She grinned at me, "OK."

I showered quickly and got into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. When I got back downstairs, Jeannie had set up a little food bar in the kitchen. There were the hot dogs and buns, chili, grated cheese and onions. She had set out a bowl of potato chips and even had frosty mugs of root beer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds