Aidan and Katie Ch. 07

"Oh," he said, "That makes sense. I have another question."

Jeannie smiled, "OK."

"Do I get to help name my son and daughter?" He said softly.

Jeannie looked at me and I shrugged. "I don't see why not. But, we're all going to agree."

He smiled. "Fair enough."

We ate, we talked about names and then Aidan and I had a beer. Jeannie had water and Elle did too. We talked about all kinds of names until Elle had a flash of inspiration. "Why don't we combine everybody's names?" She started scribbling names down and then scratching them off. Finally she had several that she liked. She pushed the list into the center of the table. Everyone picked apart names on the list until we agreed. We decided to go see Mom and Dad on Saturday.

******************

Aidan and Elle picked us up on Saturday and drove to Mom and Dad's. Aidan looked in the mirror at Jeannie and me before we got out of the car. "I'll do the talking at first and then you guys can handle Mom's questions, OK?"

Jeannie just gripped my hand tightly and nodded. I said, "OK."

The four of us walked up to the door and Elle rang the doorbell. We respected Mom and Dad's privacy, we didn't just walk in. For me, particularly after dad put the vision from the fireplace at the cabin in Aidan's and my head, I never just walked in. Dad answered the door and looked puzzled at the unannounced visit from the four of us.

"Come on in," he said before walking back and sitting down in front of the game on the TV.

"Is Mom here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen." He answered not looking up from the game.

I went and got her and Mom came in and hugged all four of us. Aidan looked at dad, "You're gonna want to mute, pause or turn that off, Dad." Dad paused it and looked at us expectantly.

"Mom, Dad" Aidan said, "we have news. You're probably gonna find it a little weird."

To our surprise, Mom started laughing. "Let me get this straight. My daughter is living with, and from the looks they give each other and the fact that they can't keep their hands off of each other, very much in love with my son's ex-wife. My son's fiancée is evidently best friends with said ex-wife...and now you think it's gonna get weird? Please!"

All four of us were speechless and Mom just stood there grinning at us. "Stop trying to soft peddle it," she said, "and just spit it out."

Aidan took a moment to close his mouth and gather himself. "Mom, Dad, you're gonna be grandparents."

Mom's eyes started shining with tears and she rushed to Elle, gathering her in her arms. Elle was startled and took a step back.

Aidan stopped her, "No, Mom, Elle is not pregnant, Jeannie's pregnant."

I glanced over at Jeannie and she was blushing while she gripped my hand tightly. She scooted closer to me as though she was looking for protection.

Confusion clouded Mom's face. "Then how..." She stopped as realization dawned on her face. "But you've been divorced for a couple of years."

Aidan explained, "Katie and Jeannie wanted a baby. They wanted the baby to be both of theirs; they wanted Katie to be a blood relation to the baby, that way they would be a real family."

The confusion cleared on Mom's face. "Oh, so you donated sperm."

Aidan grinned, "In a manner of speaking."

The confusion returned to Mom's face, then understanding and finally concern. She turned at looked at Elle and said, "You were OK with this? Aidan had sex with Jeannie. That didn't bother you?"

Elle stepped up and hugged Mom. "Mom," she said, "I'm OK with it, because all four of us were there. Katie and Jeannie wanted their baby conceived in love, not a test tube and that's what the four of us did. We, all four of us, conceived the baby with as much love as was possible. You should be very proud of your children; they are the most loving, well-adjusted people that I know. They care about each other and they love Jeannie and me without reservation. That's very special."

She looked at Aidan, Jeannie and me and we all nodded. She grinned and looked at Mom, "It's not just one baby, it's twins. Their names are "Kaidan Michael and Jeanelle Madeleine Cunningham. They are named after all of us."

Mom sat down on the couch to absorb this revelation. Then she looked at Aidan, "You're right, this is weird."

I know I was disappointed in her reaction and from the look on Jeannie, Elle and Aidan's faces; they were too.

Mom smiled, "But, it is also one of the coolest, most loving things I've ever heard."

For the first time since we came in Dad spoke; "But it would've been better if we'd been there, too."

"Daaaadddd!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds