Alexi and Jana

"Oh no, not really. That's Jana, she's a regular here, we talked a few times, but nothing serious."

"Sorry, I just don't want you to be bored and missing out being with your friends." Trying to cover my curiosity.

"Oh no, that's ok. I'm a friend with a lot of the people that come in here, and a lover to a few. Does that bother you?" Sitting there looking at me for any expression I might have on my face.

"No, not at all." Looking down at my drink for a second.

Lifting my head up, "While we're being honest with one another, I think there is something I need to tell you. I am kind of new at this. I just got out of the Marines, but before that I have fooled around with some girls when I was in younger. I won't be offended or angry if you decide to get up and leave to be with someone else... more experienced."

As we sat across from one another, she looked at me for a moment or two, and then reached across the table, putting her hand on top of mine, giving it a slight squeeze. Tilting her head a little to one side, "Why don't we just take it slow and see where this goes. If nothing more, maybe we'll become just good friends who just might like to hang out together."

Turning my hand over under hers, and wrapping my fingers around her hand and giving her my sweetest smile, "I think I would like that very much. Taking it slow is good, and besides, I think I might enjoy getting to know you a little better. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

Over the next hour or so, we talked about most everything, the things we liked doing, the music we listened to, our favorite movies and TV shows. I told her I was an avid runner, while she told me she liked Zumba dancing when she could attend. I kind of hinted that I might try it one day with her, but then she was going to have to join me on one of my five o'clock five mile run.

She had ordered another glass of Merlot, while I just stuck with nursing my beer. I didn't need to get drunk and get into an accident. A couple of times we got up and went to the dance floor. I wasn't much of a dancer, but just being out there with Nancy, I felt relaxed enough I kind of just went with the flow. One of the tunes being played was a slow one. When I started to turn to walk back to the table, Nancy grabbed my arm and pulled me in close. Her hands went to my waist holding me firmly to her, my hands resting on her waist. After a moment or two, we laid our heads on each other shoulders.

As we glided across the floor, I could smell the sweet apple scent of her hair, with a hint of the perfume she was wearing. I began to feel light kisses on my neck. Sliding my hands further, I pulled her in tight to me, mashing our breasts together. I felt her hand slide down onto my butt cheek and give it a little squeeze. My juices from my pussy were beginning to soak my panties.

After a moment more, I pulled back from Barbara, I looked into her eyes and could see the passion in them. I wanted to continue, but knew that if we did, it might get a little too carried away out here on the dance floor.

"You know, as much as I love the closeness of you to me, I think maybe we should slow it down a little." Starting to regret saying that.

"You know, you're probably right. How about we leave here, go and find a nice quite place and have a drink. What do you say to that?"

Standing out on the dance floor, I began to contemplate her suggestion, when an idea came to mind. As she started to walk off holding my hand, I stayed rooted where I stood.

"What's up babe? We really don't have to go anywhere, it's ok." Looking at me, still holding my hand.

"No, it's not that, but... ah... can I ask you something? Biting my lower lip thinking on what I was about to ask her.

"Sure, ask me anything you want." Giving my hand a squeeze for reassurance.

"Instead of going to some bar or someplace, how about if we just go to your apartment, drink whatever you have on hand and relax there."

As I stood there looking at her, wondering what she was going to say, her face light up like the lights on Broadway, and a smile spread across her face from ear to ear.

"I think that is a great idea, and I promise, we'll go as slow as you want, no pressures."

Squeezing her hand, "Thanks, I appreciate that."

Walking hand in hand towards the door, I happen to glance to one side and noticed the dark haired girl Jana staring at me. I really couldn't see if she had any kind of expression on her face but thought 'why do I care'. As we stepped out into the cool night air, I shivered for a second, grabbing hold of Barbara's arm. Looking around I spotted my car only a few yards from where we were standing.

She gave a shiver and said, "I'm parked way down on the other end of the parking lot, where are you parked?"

"I parked up close, only because I was here early. Why don't I give you a lift to your car?

"Burr, sounds great," as we walked briskly to the car, opening the passenger door for her then running around and opening mine.

"Well, it's not much, but it's all paid for and almost the way I want it."

"What year is this car?" She asked.

"It's a sixty six GTO. I just had the interior done and next is the paint job."

When I turned the key and the powerful five hundred and twenty five HP engine fired up with its deep throaty roar, I heard Nancy gasp as she put her hand to her chest.

"Oh my! Sounds like you have a monster under your hood."

"I was assigned to the motor pool, and learned my way around engines. Over the years, a couple of the guys assigned with me, helped me rebuild the engine, and added a six-speed transmission and positraction rear end. It will hold its own."

Putting the car in gear we slowly made our way through the parking lot to her car.

The ride to Nancy's home was not all that far. We pulled up in front of a four-story apartment building. It looked fairly modern, considering Charleston is an old city with many of its colonial type homes. I met up with Nancy at the entrance of the building, where we walked hand in hand inside.

After entering her apartment, I noticed it was very spacious, living room on one side and dinning on the other, with what looked like a large doorway to the kitchen.

Once inside, Nancy asked if I would like to pick out some music we could listen to as we sat and talked. She turned and went into the kitchen; I could hear glasses clinking and the pop of a cork. I found something from Philip Riley and put that into the CD.

Being not a real wine drinker, I was a little concerned that I would be served a glass of wine, but Nancy came out with a tray with cheese snacks, a glass of wine and a can of Bud Light and a glass half filled with beer.

We both took a couple of sips of our drinks, listening to the music playing.

"I like the music you selected. Nice and slow and very romantic." Touching my glass with her wine goblet.

"It's the kind of music I like to listen to when I want my mind to wonder." I softly said as my fingertip circled the rim of the glass I was holding.

As she started to take another sip of her drink, she indicated that I also have another drink of mine. We both sat quietly, sipping on our drinks and listening to the music.

When my glass was almost empty, I started feeling a little funny. It seemed that my eyes were no longer able to focus on what I was looking at. My eyelids felt like they were getting heavier and heavier.

I was totally unaware when Nancy slid closer to me, putting her glass on the tray, then taking mine from my hand and placing it alongside of hers. My mind seemed to be in a fog, aware of my surroundings, but unable to control myself. Nancy placed her hand on the side of my face, turning it so that we were looking at one another.

"Don't be nervous, you know this what you want, what we both want."

Next I felt her lips on mine, her tongue slipping back and forth across my lips. Deep down I knew this is not how I wanted it to be, but feelings deep within me beginning to surface, exciting me. Before I knew it, I was returning her kiss with as much passion as she was giving to me. My mind kept screaming; "STOP!... STOP!..." My body began begging for more, twisting and turning for more contact.

I felt her fingers sliding my dress and bra straps, over and off my shoulders. Her lips were on my neck, kissing, licking her way down my chest. When she reached the top of my breasts, she pulled the dress and bra down exposing my breasts. Taking each nipple in her fingers, she began twisting and pulling on them, making me moan and push out my breasts to her.

Her lips now on my nipples, I could feel her unzipping my dress, then unclasping my bra. She then stood before me, lifting my body from the sofa. My dress and bra fell to the floor around my feet. She pushed my panties down to my knees, where they also fell around my ankles. Kneeing down, she lifted one foot removing shoe, then the other. I now stood before her naked. My mind, comprehending what was happening, my body unable to stop what she was doing to me.

Slowly she began pulling me down a hallway, her walking backwards, holding my hands pulling me with her. She had pulled me into a bedroom, and taking me to the bed. She had pushed me down onto the bed. I tried as hard as I could, I could not lift myself from the bed, but could only lie there and watch as she stripped the clothes form her body.

I could see a grin on her lips, an evil grin I knew that was meant for me. I could barely hear her whispering; "Relax, we are so going to enjoy this evening, before the weekend is over, you'll totally belong to me."

Nancy had spread my legs wide, crawling up between them. When her face was over my pelvis, she lowered her head and gave my mound a slight bite, then licked down my slit. Her fingers began pulling my lips open as her tongue began moving up and down my slit. Slowly I could feel the juices starting to leak form my pussy.

"Oh baby, I see you're starting to like this, you just wait, the fun is just starting." Looking up at me smiling.

She went back to licking my pussy, as she slowly slid a finger inside of me. She then wrapped her lips around my clit and began sucking it into her mouth as she started fucking me with her finger. Soon a second finger joined her finger. As she sucked and licked my clit, her fingers began fucking me harder and faster. The fire within my pussy now lit, began to burn hotter and hotter.

Feeling movement on the bed, I felt a second person joining us. As I opened my eyes, there kneeling before me was the woman with the long black hair from the club. She was naked except for the strap on with an eight-inch dildo attached to it.

She held the dildo in her one hand while she reached down, taking me by the hair and lifting my head, she pushed the dildo to my lips.

"Open your mouth my little pet, suck on it and make it nice and wet for me before I fuck you senseless."

Unable to resist, the dildo slid into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. When I started to choke and gag, she pulled it out a little.

"Don't worry little one, you'll get use the whole thing soon enough." Giving me an evil laugh.

Before I could react, I was flipped over onto my stomach while something was placed under me, lifting my ass into the air. I felt the dildo at the entrance of my pussy, and then it was slammed into me all the way. Foggy mind or not, I screamed at the sudden intrusion.

Again my head was lifted, but this time when it came back down, it was onto a wet pussy. With two hands on my head, moving my head around, I was told to lick and suck on the pussy, all the while the dildo was being slammed repeatedly into my pussy. The fires again reignited, I started bucking back against the dildo, trying to get more of it in me. My tongue found its way to the pussy licking up the juices that were now flowing from it.

The night seemed to never end. I was changed from position to position, at times, I was licking on a pussy, or an ass was being pushed down onto my face. After how many orgasms I never knew I could have, I finely passed out.

When I finally opened my eyes again the room was dark...

As I lay there, I let my eyes take in the room. Lying next to me was the woman with the long black hair. She reminded me of the TV character Elvira. I could see Nancy lying on a settee across the room. My head throbbed something fierce, but I knew I needed to leave here as quickly as possible. Slowly I began to sit up, each movement causing bolts of pain in my skull. Pressing my lips tightly together to keep form making any sounds, I slowly sat up, shaking off the dizziness so that I could stand.

Slowly I stood, holding onto the nightstand for support until was finally on my feet. After a moment or two I finally got my equilibrium under control and slowly started making my way to the door. With each tiny step I took, it felt like a fist was being punching my lower stomach and groin. When I finally got to the door, I turned my head to make sure I was un-noticed, both seemed to be still sound asleep, but for how long I was not sure. I needed to use the bathroom, but decided to forgo it, just so I could get out of the house without any undue noises.

Once in the living room, I noticed my clothes and shoes lying in front of the sofa lying where Nancy had removed them earlier. Picking up my dress, I slipped it on, half way zipping it up. I reached down, grabbed my bra, panties and shoes. Picking up my purse, I stuffed my undergarments in it and walked barefooted to the front door. Steeping out into the hallway, I stopped long enough to put my shoes on, and started making my way to my car.

Just because I was in my car, I knew I still wasn't really safe. They could come bursting out the door any second and try to drag me back in. Shaking my head to try and clear it a little more, I started they car and began easing out the space and heading to the street. I started driving slowly down the street, by now you could see the light on the horizon as it was near daybreak. Seeing a motel on my right, I pulled into it and around the back to park.

Slowly I began to get a better handle on my senses, even though my head was still throbbing. Taking my bra out of my purse, I slipped the dress off my shoulders and started to put on my bra. It took me several minutes, but I finally got it in place and the straps of my dress back up on my shoulders and zipped up. Feeling a little better, I decided to go and try and find a restaurant, use the bathroom and maybe get myself something to eat, which might give me enough strength to make it home.

After driving another mile or two down the road, I spotted a Waffle House. Pulling into the nearly empty parking lot, I got out of my car and went in. Once inside, I immediately went into the restroom to pee and get myself straighten up. After peeing, and wiping myself, I looked and saw how red and swollen my lips were. I slipped on my panties, washed my face and combed out my hair. Feeling half way presentable, it was time I went out and got myself some coffee and maybe something to eat.

While I was eating my breakfast, I felt confident that I was finely safe. I was sure when they woke up they would have no idea what direction I would take. I knew no one at the bar knew who I really was, and I never did say where I worked or where I lived, so finding me was not going to be all that easy.

After I had gotten home, I stripped and took a long hot bath. After drying my hair, and myself I put on a nightgown, crawled into bed, and began crying, thinking all that I had been through. Later after all the tears had dried up, I laid there thinking about revenge. Since I really didn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison, killing them would have been so easy for what they had done to me, but was totally not the way to go. Calling the police seemed like the next step, but what would I tell them. It all boiled down to my word against the two of them. Everyone did see me freely leave the club with Nancy, and as far as being drugged, I knew that would be a tough one to prove without some evidence.

Over the next several weeks, it was to work, then home for me. My soreness was gone and the humiliation began to fade from my memory. After having to stay late one night trying to catch up on some billing errors, I decided to stop on my way home to grab a bite to eat. Sitting in a booth, I had ordered some lasagna. Looking out the window, I saw a police car pull up to the side of the restaurant. Soon afterwards, another car pulled up alongside of it. My heart nearly stopped when out of the unmarked car was my mystery woman who I only knew as Jana. On her hip looked like a Glock and a badge on her belt beside it.

When they came in, they were seated on the other side of the restaurant from me. After they had placing their orders, I saw Jana rise and start walking towards me. When she got almost to the next booth from me, she spotted me and froze in her tracks. Both of us were staring into each other's eyes. I could see her lip curl into a slight smile as she continued towards the restrooms. Being not sure if this was going to be a good decision or a bad one, I pulled out one of my business cards and wrote my cell number on it.

I got up and went into the restroom. One of the stall doors was closed, figuring she would be in that one. I stepped up to the sink and began washing my fingers, waiting for her to emerge. Hearing the toilet flush, I knew she was about to come out. Turning around, I held my breath as she stepped out, seeing me and again she froze while staring at me.

Clearing my throat, I apologized for startling her, but then tried to hand her my business card.

"I really need to talk to you. If you could find the time when you're off duty, would you call me and we can meet somewhere, say for coffee or something so we can talk." She took my card, looking at it, then to me.

"Can you tell me what this is all about?" She asked.

"For me, it's personal. It really dosen't have anything to do with you, but if you'll meet with me, I'll explain everything, and then you might or might not be able to help me. Would you at least meet with me?"

"Do you know the coffee shop on Fourth Street? She asked after what seemed like an eternity.

"Yes I do."

"Good, then meet me there at five tomorrow afternoon."

"Thank you." I said as I turned and walked out the door.

Trying to be normal, I sat back down at my booth. Not really hungry any longer, I sat there until Jana came out and went back to her seat. It appeared that she never gave me a second look as she walked past me. I quickly paid my bill and left shortly afterwards.

All that night, I had a very restless sleep, wondering if I was doing the right thing or burying myself deeper into the mess I felt I was in.

At four forty five the next afternoon, I found an empty table on the patio away from everyone else and sat down with my coffee. I sat wondering if she was even going to show, when out the side door I saw her walking towards me carrying a cup of coffee. Wrapping both my hands around my cup, she sat down we just looked at one another.

For the first time I was able to get a good look at my mystery woman. She was tall, probably around five ten or so, broad shoulders. Her breasts looked like they would be a good B cup. Her hips were flared nicely, and her thighs had a firm look with her tight slacks, not too big, nor too skinny. Her hair was jet black and hung down around her shoulders. It was those eyes that always seemed to get to me. For some odd reason, I had a hard time turning away from them.

"I want to thank you for meeting with me. I know it seemed like a strange request from a stranger."

"Before I came here, I checked you out to see who and what kind of a person you are. Your boss, Barbara, is a very good friend of mine. We had gone to school together and been friends ever since. We were never lovers, but we were close. She told me all about you Gunny Sgt. Alexandra Bella. I hope you don't mind me checking you out, but it was kind of strange the way you had approached me." Taking a sip of her coffee to sturdy my reactions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Alexi and Jana
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds