Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 05

"Good," Oma said, "now get dressed!" She slapped him on the rear as he bent over. When he was more or less back to how he had appeared when he entered the barn; save his stupid expression, Oma snapped her fingers. Dietrich looked like he had awoken from a nap.

"As I was saying Fraulein," Dietrich said to my grandmother, "I am now more than certain a clerical error was made at our offices and this matter with you is now closed."

"Oh," said Oma as they started to walk from the barn back to the kitchen, "I see. Well if there is anything I may do to be of help!"

"Oh no Fraulein," he said with an air of professional authority stepping through the door ahead of her, "we at the Gestapo can take this from here." As they stepped through the doorway I scampered up to Grandmother, who caught sight of me out of the corner of her eye and she held the door an extra second longer for me to hop through the entrance and immediately disappear into the shadows of the room; away from the eyes of the evil fool who was still under the effects of her spell. Oma flicked her wand and the sound of the two sleeping SS men stirring outside told me they were awake. Dietrich hadn't noticed anything, despite the fact that both SS men rose to their feet, straightened their kit in the window, and peered back nervously inside, as if they were concerned that it might have been discovered that they had dozed off! They had nothing to worry about...definitely not from Dietrich. He called for them and they presently entered the room.

"Start the car," he said to them retrieving his hat and coat, "we are leaving." He turned when he reached the door and turned politely to my grandmother,

"Fraulein, Heil Hitler!" he said with a right hand raised up to his shoulder, palm facing towards her!

"Heil Hitler Herr Dietrich!" shouted my grandmother executing a perfect Nazi salute. That was the last time I ever saw one of those ridiculous stiff armed greetings or farewells outside of a movie house or a cinema. She then ran to the window and watched the men get in the car, start it, and drive off.

As Dietrich departed, so did any connection I ever had to the military or that dreadful Nazi war machine with him. I was going to be able to start a new life! So was he apparently; we later heard many months later that Herr Dietrich had indeed filed a report stating that I was nowhere to be found and that he had new information of my death occurring on the night I deserted the German Army. He then gave orders for a military evacuation for both our village and all the local villages in the surrounding area. His offices in the Palace were vacated of all Nazi authorities and officials as well as military personnel within a day of his announcement. Dietrich himself seems to have disappeared shortly after issuing the directive, driving off by himself in his own staff car with a suitcase and no escort guards. Later a relative of my mother's living in South America would mention that a man looking like Dietrich had bought a farm nearby her residence; he was gone halfway around the globe, never to tell anyone about my possible whereabouts should the spell be broken, and that was how Oma successful ended the Nazi occupation of our little corner of Bavaria - FOREVER!

I scampered across the floor, coming out of the shadows behind a low chair, twitching my whiskers at Oma, with a feeling of resounding joy in my heart! Oma looked down at me and remembering my situation, flicked her wand at me saying,

"Whiskers and tail, small furry one, make him a man and the spell is undone!" I immediately felt the room change and shrink as I shot up to my normal height. Presently, I stood before Oma and then a second later we embraced with me shouting, "Oma we did it! We did it! He is gone!"

"Yes Stephan, I know. Now if we can just figure out what do about the Americans who will be here in two or three days!" She said this with a note of concern in her voice, and then she turned and went to the cupboard.

"Well now," she said taking down the radio, "I guess I won't have to be putting this away anymore!" She got it going and tuned it to one of the forbidden stations with a muttered spell that found just the right dial setting and we listed to the sound of sweet swing music. Then she turned and headed to the sink to wash the dishes. She looked over her shoulder and said to me, "It is another fine day Stephan, be a good grandson and put the sheep and the goats in their outside pen. Also leave the back barn entrance open so the fowl can wander about - those hens and that rooster need to find themselves some nice fat bugs in the dirt - they have been cooped up too long in that dank barn and it will be a fine sunny day!" I did as she directed and when I returned she had her holding sack over her shoulder looking at me like she was waiting for my return.

"Come Stephan," she said, "we are going up the mountain to gather more things." We headed out the back kitchen door and cut across the field. I turned to Oma as we walked and asked a question to her,

"Oma, if you had Dietrich right where you wanted him with your magic, why did you fuck him?" She looked back at the animals in their pens and the chickens scratching around in the dirt and the ducks waddling over to the low farm pond in our back pasture and said sheepishly,

"Well, you know," looking down and kicking the grass at her feet, "a girl has needs and all!" I laughed at her answer and she gave me a swat upon my lederhosen seat with the large bag in her hands.

"Come on," she said, "roust yourself up this hill. I want to find some more things and then I want to get out of these clothes for more naked mischief!" As I walked along with her I noticed that under her red kerchief her hair was now blacker than before, and to tell the truth; there were less wrinkles on her skin...as if she was now maybe fifty one or fifty two years of age.

"Oma! You 're hair and your skin," I said.

"I know Stephan! I know," she said as we plodded along, "Your seed is having an effect upon me. I can feel it. I saw it in the mirror when I popped into the toilet for my morning crap; more black hair, less wrinkles! Even my craps are getting easier. Look at how fast we are walking. Do you see that? My legs and knees do not hurt me!" I nodded at her as she continued,

"I am going to keep milking your seed from your balls with considerable regularity you wonderful healing bottle of medicine! You can be assured of that," she said with a wicked wink, "you may be a little tired at night but you'll have a younger grandmother lying next to you every evening sucking and fucking you dry before you knock off to sleep!" We crested the first foothill of the mountain, laughing as we continued; Oma moving forward without much effort or physical exertion compared to the day before! We crossed the meadow and its beautiful flowers; their blossoms pointing skyward in a dazzling spring display, and then we passed the logs where we had rested and frolicked upon the previous day. Passing these we came to the ice cold brook which we waded across and gaining the far side, we shot up the slope of the mountain into the pine trees beyond.

We were up in the pines for a while gathering bits of tree bark that Oma put in the bag as she explained the various teas that she could make from them, (as well as a coffee substitute if we ran out of ration substitute coffee and judging by the war - I guessed that would be soon)! We moved for about an hour slowly up through the pines into a higher meadow. At the edge of the meadow, Oma looked down in the grass at the point where the alpine forest turned over to high pasture. She poked around the edge of a rotten log and after a few seconds, she yelled in excitement,

"Stephan! Come and see this!" I hurried over, carrying the bag and opening it for whatever it was she found. In the clumps of decaying wood near the ground,... down in the shadows, lay several red capped mushrooms. They were clustered, looking like a bunch of scarlet grapes that had been buried beneath the wood bits and were now pushing their way skyward. Their tops were reddish with a yellow underside and they resembled something out of a children's storybook. Oma took the bag from me and began to deposit the mushrooms into it, before she stopped and remembered something. She broke one in half and looking at my shirt said to me,

"Good, you have a nice bit of perspiration about your armpits. Take each of these two halves and put it under each arm. It's called Mountain Lothario or 'Mountain Lover', you'll see why in about five minutes." It felt ridiculous opening my shirt and placing a half of a fungus under each of my sweating armpits, but hey...to this date, nothing I had done with my Oma had been in the realm of NORMAL so what was one more thing! I sniffed the little fungal half...very earthy but nothing special. She continued to gather the mushrooms and then located some more under another log. She was quite happy with her find, scooping the little red caps up and putting them in the bag, giving them an occasional sniff.

After about five minutes, she came running up to me to check the progress. She had me raise my arms and she reached into my open shirt, sniffing my armpits. A look of joy hit her face like she was smelling a freshly baked cake coming straight from the oven. She fished around in my shirt and after a bit of searching, came up with the two mushroom halves. As I put my arms down she held one of the halves up to my snout and said,

"Inhale deep and tell me what you smell!" I did as she had instructed, and at first smelled the scent from before, nothing special but then..pow! A musky, woody note hit my nose that was quite powerful. It was if I was sniffing the scent gland extract from some ferocious predatory beast, a wild hog or some bear.

"That is incredible Oma! How could the change like that happen?" I said in astonishment.

"The hormones in your sweat react with chemicals in the stem and cap of the mushroom and the scent is the result! It is quite powerful, and" she said placing one of the mushrooms now soiled with my sweat to her nose and breathing in deeply, "it produces something in women that is akin to ...driving them absolutely MAD with lust! Take your shirt off!" She had a frenzied desperate look of anticipation on her face as she helped me undue the straps of my lederhosen and get my shirt off and into the bag. It was like it was Christmas and she was unwrapping presents!

"Good, now let me sniff those armpits of yours," she said in more of a command than a request, "I want to check something." Whatever the effect was, it was giving her a sense of ardent purpose. A few sniffs of my armpits and she sighed and ran a hand up underneath her skirts to give her womanly parts a good frigging.

"Yesssss," she hissed at me sniffing my body and frigging at her cunt, "its working. I am a sex witch and I can resist most things; the fact that I choose to resist is purely my decision, but THIS...it's powerful when combined to your sweat!...You being a wizard of some considerable potency...yessss," she said this; her arm a vicious blur under her skirts as she rubbed her unseen snatch. She went on,

"I can barely hold back," she hissed, "it's so intoxicating, - why a normal woman of no power would be reduced to a pitiful frenzy of desire and wanton lust...she'd try to mount a fence-post to sooth the fire in her crotch!" She thought for a second; remembering something,

"From my reading," she said masturbating and pawing at her cunny hard as she spoke, "the spores and juices of the two exposed halves can be made into an oil that can be bottled and sold. Hmm, this is interesting, very very INTERESTING! A potion that creates lust in women. Why in my Tante Magda's hut I remember she had four of these dried up little fellows and from them she made some wicked potions, but look!" she said pointing here and there at the edge of the forest. There were more of these red mushrooms poking up, we just had not seen them before! We were in a grove of them, - a grove of aphrodisiac that made women insane with carnal passion! Oma continued, touching my chest and rubbing her cunny beneath her dirndl skirt,

"I want to cover you with this scent! Lets rub a little more on your skin...all over you!" She had me turn around and rubbed the two fungus on my back, my shoulders, my flanks, and then having me turn back; rubbed them on my chest and neck. Then she got in behind my ears and up in my hair and around my face. Her hands then went down the front of my lederhosen as she rubbed the halves against my cock and balls and thighs. Taking the now thoroughly fouled halves back up to her nose she inhaled them again and then then went back to frigging underneath her skirt while she placed the two halves in her skirt pocket for ... "safe keeping". She now had herself in a high degree of agitation; taking me by the hand and seizing up the sack she led me to the middle of the high pasture.

In the middle where we stopped I could see other pastures even farther up the mountain from the one we stood in. These were entrances to high green mountain passes between jagged peaks and thick deep forests. Oma paid no attention to all the lovely finery of Mother Nature and her majesty! She pulled me close and sniffed my chest, and neck, and behind my ears. She nodded as if a decision had been made and pulled down my suspenders and yanked my pants down to the grass. She then rose and pushed me over into the flowers with a degree of strength I had not anticipated. She wanted and now NEEDED to fuck!

"I can resist but I choose not to," she announced pulling off her dirndl and stepping from it, completely naked to the sky, sun, and wind, "I now need some horizontal refreshment! The gathering of herbs and mushrooms today is over! Work is done, time to play!" She nearly dove down atop me, smothering my neck and cheeks with kisses; her hands feverishly tugging at my schwanze! We reveled in the grass like this for a few minutes kissing and rubbing and diddling each other until she climbed off me and got on all fours, facing the east pass. Dropping her shoulders into the meadow flowers and raising her old rump high, she parted her arse cheeks; exposing a cunny that was now soggy ground - fit for plowing! Looking over her shoulder smiling she said,

"Come young stallion, this mare is in HEAT!" I moved up to her, and pushed into her cunny sinking straight up to my ballsack. I began to fuck and plow her again for the second time that day. We rutted like beasts for several minutes while Oma cursed and bawled and howled as the effect of the mushroom scent drove her wild!

As sweat leaked and dripped down my body, I noticed its earthy aroma but it did not have anything of an effect upon me. Oma on the other hand was half mad with the scent that hung in the air like so much smoke in a room where a chimney has been blocked! Several times she pulled away from me to whirl around and sniff my body inhaling deeply, then after giving me a wet open mouthed kiss to my lips while pulling my cock, she would spin around and raise her arse high in the air - my signal to resume the breeding of this lewd broodmare!

Oma's tattoos began to ruffle and move. She was remembering a spell in her head. On her back images of storm clouds whirled over mountains and lightning arced arcoss tattoed skies. She turned back to me over her shoulder saying,

"You wish to practice your lightning technique? Ja?" I looked down at her and nodded while I fucked her in determined strokes; starting to mutter SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ, *shoot lightning, shoot lightning* , over and over. Oma's tattoos continued to show the peaks of our mountains, clouds whirling by them and hawks sailing through the stormy sky high above. I saw the two of us fucking madly in the meadow that we were frolicking in now. Presently I saw deer bounding at the edge of the forests and squirrels dashing up and down trees. SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ! As the scene progressed, I saw a herd of sheep led by a woman come through the southwest pass and move down to us as we fucked and rutted. As we climaxed, we arose and went to greet her and then the three of us walked down the mountain with the herd as the woman and Oma embraced and kissed. Periodically the woman would reach into my pants and grab my cock and bestow kisses on me as well. All the way down the mountain we went until we put the woman's sheep into Oma's lower pasture and went into Oma's farmhouse; closing the door. Then the scene ended and the curtain fell back into place, the show over. I had more urgent matters at hand anyway to worry about cartoons, SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

Oma began to pant and moan and groan like something big would hit her shortly. I was ready as well; my balls already churning up a boiling explosion of seminal discharge! Oma pointed at a large boulder at the edge of the field saying in between moaning gasps and groans of pleasure,

"That one Stephan, the big...rock!" I nodded. Oma began to shudder. The clouds above the mountain began to boil in the sunlight - straight out of one of Herr Wagner's operas. SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ! I took aim as Oma began to quake and she threw her head back, her mouth forming an "O" as her crescendo arrived. Her call howled to the angry sky with a loud OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH as wide eyed, she stared into a boiling mass of black clouds ready to discharge along with me! My balls detonated and I shouted a loud and heartfelt AAAARRRGGHHHH and my seed rushed up from my testicles and straight on into Oma's convulsing cunny; splashing about the interior of her pink cavern! A sizzling hot bolt of lightning shot from the clouds and struck the boulder. In a flash, the stone split in a white hot blast of smoke, light, showering rocks, and a crashing sound of...KAAAAAA- BLAAAAAM! I had done it. I had hit it dead center!

The clouds parted and calmed themselves, the sun shone on the valley and warmed it again in friendly fashion and Oma and I tumbled apart. We lay in the grass and flowers staring at the sky exhausted while letting the sun beat down upon us for another good bronzing. Oma congratulated me upon my improving skills as a sex wizard and told me that she would help me keep practicing; one) because I was something special and had amazing untapped powers and two) because she said it felt so absolutely wonderful FUCKING me! Our laugh rose out of the blanket of mountain flowers as we stared upwards to the sky and watched the clouds.

I told Oma what I had seen in her tattoos and she said it was a portent of things to come shortly although she could not say who the woman could be. As we talked we were interrupted by the sound of a bell off in the distance- not a cow bell, it was a sheep's bell. As if on cue, a herd of sheep appeared at the bend of the southwest pass led by a woman in a dirndl whom I guessed to be alone.

I hurried to get my pants back on while Oma stood up and shielded her eyes looking to see who the woman was. Then she recognized something about this person and also the bell of the lead sheep confirmed who this was. Oma turn to me and stuck out a foot pushing my pants back down into the grass as I was trying to step into them saying,

"Relax boy don't get dressed. I know this woman, and I know that sheep bell...I have heard it so many times before. It is my daughter and your Tante, Margarite! It's her!" Oma hopped up and down in excitement and then hugged and kissed me. She was definitely a little on the excited side of things.

Margarite it turned out, had moved her sheep from her farm over the mountains and through the passes to take advantage of the high alpine pasture land that was pushing up new shoots of grass after the snows had retreated. She had been traveling with her flock and stopped at a hut along the way to spend the night, and then bright and early she had risen and pushed her flock on through the high southwest pass to our corner of the valley. Oma and I would need to take our sheep up to the mountains soon as well. As she approached us my grandmother waved and shouted a "HALLOOOOOOO!" across the high meadow to her. Tante Margarite returned the salutation with an equally hearty "HALLOOOOOO!" back to us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds