An Itch Needing Scratching

So, there she was, finished, and Mark wasn't even home yet. Penny was pleased with herself, especially since she remembered how much time she had taken in the bathtub masturbating and giving herself such wonderful orgasms. The very thought of it all gave her goose bumps.

Whey Penny was ready, she went downstairs to the living room to wait for Mark to get home. She walked over to her favourite, comfortable chair and sat down, crossing her legs at the ankles. As she sat in silence, Penny let her mind wander, letting her thoughts go wherever they would, and they took her back earlier that day of shopping for lingerie that lead up to one of the reasons for their going out for the evening; although, Mark hadn't known about the second reason until Penny had called him on his cell phone and told him about a surprise about which she would tell him when he got home.

Mark had planned to take Penny to a fancy restaurant in city centre where they often liked to go on special occasions. This evening in addition to their celebrating a good month at their store, they were going to meet a woman with whom Penny had made her acquaintance quite casually in a lingerie shop in an exclusive boutique in one of Sydney's finest stores located on the second floor of the "Queen Victoria Building" that catered to some of the best clientle. There were fine jewelry stores with beautiful diamonds and pearls of various shapes, sizes, and colours. Glamorous dress and shoe shops lined the interior walkways on all four floors, each one providing something for everyone because the selections were so large.

On this particular afternoon while shopping for lingerie, Penny went into a boutiquie that was quite a few steps above "Victoria's Secret." Not that "Victoria's Secret" doesn't have fashionable, sexy lingerie. However, from the windows the lingerie might look the same, but the material used and the quality of handmade lingerie in this boutiquie was far superior, and each item had a touch of class. The prices were more than a wee bit higher, but then one has to pay for quality, the right kind of material, and for being personally and professionally fitted by the expert sales staff so that the lingerie with which a woman left the store was made to order and fit her body perfectly.

Penny was not excessively extravagant in most things, but she did love wearing beautiful, sensual, and form-fitting lingerie, and her husband Mark loved seeing Penny wearing the sexy lingerie and, therefore, didn't mind her paying higher prices for it.

When Penny first entered "Sexual Attractions Boutique," she was met immediately by one of the sales staff. All the sales staff were, of course, females since the sales person, unlike in other lingerie shops, most often went into the large dressing room with the client to help with putting on her selections, making adjustments, and suggesting alterations if an item couldn't be found that fit the woman exactly to perfection and show her body in the most complimentary way.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Or is it Mrs.?"

"It's Mrs.," answered Penny; although, for a brief second for some reason she wanted to say "Miss" to this young woman who was fantastically beautiful, looking so neat and fashionable in her business outfit.

She was wearing a light, blue jacket that accentuated her full breasts and narrowed at the waist but flarred out just slightly at her hips. Beneath her jacket she wore a white blouse whose pointed collar folded onto the lapels of the jacket, and the blouse was cut down to the first button that prominently exposed her magnificent cleavage, giving Penny a good look at the sales person's mounded globes. They were breathtaking, and Penny couldn't help staring at them. She even felt her throat tighten that made it difficult to swallow.

Beneath the light, blue jacket, the staff person had on a tailored-fitting skirt to match that went down just to her mid thigh from which two of the longest pairs of legs Penny had ever seen on a woman continued to her feet on which she had Navy blue shoes with a medium sized heels.

"Oh, my god," Penny murmured inside her mind. This woman is absolutely gorgeous. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. God how I'd love to see her naked and be able to touch her lovely body. Even taste her."

The sales person brought Penny back to reality by clearing her throat just as Penny was wondering how she would taste.

She smiled at Penny, having noticed how she had been staring at her. "My name is Ashley, and may I call you by your first name? It is so much more casual and intimate. Don't you think?"

Penny was caught off guard momentarily but regained her composure. "Oh, yes. Yes. By all means. Using first names is much more casual and intimate."

"Fine then," Ashley said. "And what is your name?" she asked in a soft, husky voice.

"Oh, yes, my name?" Penny stammared. "My name is Penny."

"Well then, Penny, 'A penny for your thoughts.'" Ashley chuckles softly. "You seemed to be off somewhere there for a moment."

"Yes. Quite. I...I was just thinking about this evening and what kind of lingerie I wanted to look at," Penny answered, trying to act calmly and at ease. "I would be mortified if Ashley knew about what I was really thinking," she thought to herself.

"So, it's lingerie you want to see?" asked Ashley. "Then this is the right place to be. I'm certain we shall find exactly what you want that will look absolutely stunning on you."

"Yes, I'm sure you will, Ashley."

Ashley smiled when she heard Penny call her by her name. She was very pleased because some women find it awkward.

"Then follow me and we shall go through the rack so you can select some choices you want to try on and see how they fit and what you look like in them. Exactly what kind of lingerie are you looking for?" Ashley asked.

"Well, this is a very special evening, and I was interested in getting a whole new ensemble of bustier...black...and matching sheer nylons that go with my black dress and black, heels," Penny answered Ashley's question.

"And, panties?" Ashley asked as a matter of fact, thinking Penny forget to mention them.

Penny tried to hide the blush on her cheeks,like the bloom on a rose, when she heard Ashley's question.

Penny looked directly into Ashley's dark brown eyes that set off her long, dark hair. The kind of brown that looks almost black in the right light or the absence thereof. She was wearing a deep, red lip-gloss that accentuated her beautifully formed lips that made them full and tantalizingly formed.

"God, her mouth. What I wouldn't give to have her mouth on my wet pussy."

And Penny was, indeed, wet by now even after such a short time since she had entered the boutique and met Ashley.

Somewhat hesitatingly, Penny helf-whispered so no one else would hear her except Ashley; although, as for that there wasn't a soul anywhere near them.

"Well, you see. I don't plan to wear any panties this evening. Sometimes I get a thrill not having anything covering my womanhood. You understand?" she asked of Ashley.

"Understand," Ashley answered Penny's intimate question. "To tell you the truth, Penny, I don't have any panties underneath my skirt right now," she gave a half-wicked grin. "And with this short skirt I have to be very careful if I have to stoop down for anyhthing.

When hearing this, not only did Penny's cheeks flush but her ears, too. She was getting hotter between her legs by the minute if not by the second. Without thinking, Penny dropped her gaze down to Ashley's crotch and stared as if trying to see her pussy through the material of her skirt and slip. It then dawned on her what she was doing.

"Oh, Ashley, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be staring at you this way. It's just you're so lovely, and the thought of your not having any panties on under your skirt gave me a twinge of excitement. I don't know why. But it did," Penny confessed.

"That's quite all right, Penny. Don't let it bother you. It doesn't bother me," Ashley smiled, trying to make Penny feel at ease. "So, you want a bustier, black, and sheer nylons to match?"

"Yes, Ashley, that's exactly what I want."

"Then follow me and we'll go to the rack and see what we can get for you. Mmmmm. Let's see," Ashley said while looking Penny over. "I would say your are a 36 DD. Yes?"

"Why, yes," Penny answered. "But how did you...."

"Know?" Ashley finished Penny's question. "Oh, I've been working here long enough and have seen so many women come and go, I have a rather good idea what size a woman is."

"Well, you were right this time. I do wear a 36 DD, but there are times I wish my breasts weren't as large as they are. More like yours," Penny blurted out without thinking. "Oh, Ashley, again I'm sorry, but I couldn't help noticing how beautiful and perfect your breasts are when you first came over to me as I entered the store and what wonderful cleavage you have."

"Speak about cleavage," Ashley said, "you have me beat in that department, Penny. Your breasts are so full and round."

"Yes, but even though I have large nipples and large areolas, I wish they'd become more erect and harder, making them stand up more.

Ashley smiled, "Penny, we're both women, and there's nothing wrong with women admiring other women. After all, while we all have the same physical features in common, we do come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Do we not?"

"Yes, you're right on that point," Penny answered.

"Then, it's not so much what a woman has or doesn't have. It's the way she is put together and how well she is formed and displays her best features. And from the looks of it from what I see so far beyond your fine facial features are your breasts."

Penny returned the compliment with a smile, "Thank you, Ashley. I really appreciate the compliment."

"Oh, you are most welcome. I am just telling it as I see it, or should I say them," answered Ashley with a smile.

As what Ashley said trailed off as she led Penny to the rack where they would find what she wanted, Penny couldn't help noticing he gentle, rhythmmical sway of her hips. Just another thing to admire for Penny.

By the time Penny caught up to Ashley, she already had selected several bustiers. That was the most important item of lingerie Penny wanted, and all were, of course, originals created by and for "Sensual Attractions Boutique." Penny looked at the ones Ashley had selected and decided on the strapless black one with flexible ribs to help mold and keep her shape.

"I like this one, Ashley," said Penny. "It's basic and yet so feminine, and the support staves actually enhance its sensuality. Don't you think?"

"Yes, Penny. That's one of our favourite styles."

So without saying another word, Ashley selected two because one never knows how one will fit. Sometimes the same make might just have been made a wee bit differently since all of them were handmade. No store-bought lingerie in "Sensual Attractions Boutique." The customer got what she paid for...and then some.

"Follow me, Penny. We'll go back to the dressing rooms," said Ashley as she led the way with Penny following behind her, giving her the opportunity to watch Ashley sway her luscious hips side to side once more.

When they arrived into the outer dressing room, no one elese was there at the time. Just Ashley and Penny. Nevertheless, Ashley took Penny down to the dressing room at the very end so there would be only one partition between two dressing rooms, and it was standard policy that if the outer dressing room wasn't crowded, the sales staff made sure to take a dressing room not close to one that was already occupied, giving clients even more privacy.

Ashley opened the door and ushered Penny inside. Penny looked around the dressing room that was so much larger than found in most, if not all, other lingerie boutiques or stores. There were enough hooks to hang up ones garments. Chairs to sit on, and a soft, love seat sofa against the back wall. But the really impressive thing about these dressing rooms was each wall was mirrored, giving four different views at the same time just by turning ones head or turning around to look at the best advantage. To make it even more interesting, and even exciting, there were mirrors on the ceiling, too. This allowed both sales person and client to look up and see what she looked like from a top view.

"Wow!" said Penny. "This is some dressing room. I've never seen anything like it before. Anywhere."

"We aim to please," Ashley said, giving Penny a quick wink.

Penny squirmed just a bit inside her clothes, caught up with the idea that soon she'd be standing in front of Ashley completly nude, but at the same time, the very same idea excited her. To show her nakedness to another woman and to see how she reacted would be exhilerating.

"Well, Penny, it's time to undress. You need to remove all your clothes so we can try on this bustier."

"Yes, you're right about that," answered Penny as she began to unbutton her garments, blouse first.

Penny's fingers trembled as she tried to unbutton her blouse, making it womewhat difficult and awkward.

Ashley just smiled and said, "Here, let me give you a hand with that, Penny."

And without waiting for an answer, Ashley reached out, pulled the blouse out of the skirt, and began to unbutton it from the bottom up. Penny just let her hands and arms hang loosely at her sides, mesmerized by Ashley's hands as they undressed her, and Penny caught her breath when Ashley's hands worked on the buttons at her breasts. She thrilled to Ashley's warm touch.

After Ashley had unbuttoned Penny's blouse, she opened it and slid it from Penny's shoulders and took it off her. She turned momentarily and hung it on one of the hooks off to the side.

Turning back to Penny, she said, "Now the skirt."

Penny managed to unbutton the one button and unzip the zipper herself and slid her skirt over her hips, and then she deliberately let it slide down her legs where it lay around her feet on which she still had her shoes.

Ashley immediately knelt down to pick up Penny's skirt as if it were the natural thing to do, and as she did so, she let her short skirt hike up her legs to let Penny see the inside of her exposed thighs.

At the same time Ashley looked up and found herself facing the front of Penny. Now she was gazing directly at Penny's dark, black, hairy womanhood. While Ashley was kneeling in this erotic position, Penny couldn't help but look down at Ashley, and she didn't miss her skirt riding up her legs to the curve of her arse, revealing a good part of Ashley's thigh or her deep cleavage.

Penny also saw Ashley now looked directly into her pussy, and this added to the excitement of the moment.

However, in order for it not to be too obvious, Ashley reluctantly got up and went behind Penny to unhook her bra. She reached for the snaps and with her professional skill had them unsnapped with just her thumb and forefinger, but before Ashley allowed Penny's bra straps to slide from her shoulders so she could go and put it on a hook, she moved closer to Penny's back, reached around to her front, and cupped her bra-covered, full breasts in her hands.

Even beneath the thin material, Ashley felt the heat of Penny's breasts, and she felt how firm her nipples were, and Penny smelled Ashley's perfume and felt her warm breath on her neck.

Penny sighed shallowly, but it was loud enough for Ashley to hear. It was a wanton sigh...a sigh she knew meant Penny wanted more, but this was not the place. Ashley could not afford to jeopardize her position by having sex with Penny in the dressilng room. That was absolutely forbidden, and any of the sales staff caught was immediately terminated on the spot. No second chances. "Sexual Attractions Boutique" had a reputation to maintain, and they would let no employee, no matter who she was, ruin their good name.

"Oh, Penny, you are absolutely beautiful, and I desire you so very much as I think you desire me, but this is neither the place nor the time to explore one another in making love. I am, however, a part of a group of women that meets once a mongh on Friday night for a lingerie demonstration to look at the new items we have on the market, and anything else that takes place is strictly up to the ladies. If you know what I mean?"

Penny's heart pounded in her chest, and she found herself having a difficult time breathing, but she managed to answer Ashley, "Yes, I know what you mean, Ashley."

"Then I'm inviting you to come to our demonstration party that just happens to be this evening since this is the Friday night we meet this month. Would you like to come? We would love to have you," Ashley said, placing specific emphasis and inflections on the words "come" and "love to have you."

Penny's mind raced a mile a minute when she heard this. One part of her was Screaming, "Yes! Yes! I want to come. Another part was saying, "I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'd be right for you. I don't have much experience in such matters."

Ashley sensed her hesitation and to quell any misgivings she said, "Penny, I'd love you to come as my guest, and if you decide what you see is not for you, I'll take you home. Is that fair enough?"

"Well, I...I guess, that would be all right, Ashley. I do admire you so very much. You know that. And I am extremely attracted to you as you well knew from the moment you met me when I entered the store."

Ashley stepped back, bringing Penny's bra with her, and turned Penny around so she could look at her and said, "All right, then Penny. It's a date. We'll meet this evening, but where and when?" And Penny's voluptuous breasts did not go unnoticed when Ashley saw them for the first time without her bra on.

Penny gave Ashley's questions some thought, and then an idea came to her. Even though her husband Mark permitted her to explore her sexy, sensual self with no inhibitions, she thought he should at least know what she had planned to do and with whom, so she suggested to Ashley she could meet her and her husband at the restaurant where they could get acquainted. After that, Mark could go home, and she and Ashley would go to the lingerie demonstration together. Ashley would take her home after it was over.


"Agreed," Ashley said, smilingly brightly. "You just tell me where and I shall be there."

"Do you have a business card on you, Ashley? I'll write down the name of the restaurant and where it is. Since we'll be going to the lingerie demonstration party afterwards, it's good we have an early reservation. Is six-thirty too early for you?" Penny asked as she returned the business card to Ashley.

"Six-thirty is just fine," Ashley responded with another smile as she read the name of the restaurant. "The Aqua Luna Restaurant?" she said rhetorically. "I know it well. It's down on the waterfront by The Opera House on Bennelong Point, and its roof is evocative of a sailing ship under full sail. I've eaten there many times with some of my lady friends. I love it, and the food is superb."

Penny saw Ashley's eyes sparkling, and she was so glad she knew the restaurant, but since she just mentioined just lady friends with whom she dined at this five stasr restaurant, she wondered within herself if Ashley wasn't bi-curious but a lesbian.

Once again Ashley had to bring Penny back to reality.

"Penny...Penny...since we have that all settled, let's get down to business and see about this bustier and nylon ensemble...without panties," she half-chuckled to herself.

So Ashley helped Penny try on the bustier, and the first one she tried was a perfect fit. Her large, ample breasts filled the cups out beautifully, and her cleavage was accentuated by the perfect fit. One of the benefits of buying really fine undergarments is they are most often fitted to ones own particular body due to the fact live models are used to make the patterns and forms that way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds