An Itch Needing Scratching

So the matter was dropped.

"I must say, Penny, you are a very desirable woman. Would you like to come over to the sofa and sit down between us again as you had been when Ashley was modelling her lingerie?" Renee asked as she patted the seat with her hand.

Penny looked over at Ashley for guidance, and Ashley gave a "yes" nod of her head.

Without a word Penny walked over to the sofa and onece more sat down between the women, Renee on her right side...Tilly on her left side...and Rose sitting next to Renee. Ashley went over to the love seat that was across from the sofa so each had a view of the others and sat down on it. She sat directly opposite Penny so they could keep eye contact with one another. Ashley wanted to keep Penny at ease with her new situation so she would be ready for better things to come as the night wore on.

Once Penny sat down next to Renee and Tilly, she felt the warmth of their bodies pressing against her body. The feeling was electrifying for Penny. Never had she been with so many women, and here she was the centre of their attention, and from the looks of it, their lustful intentions.

Renee reached out with her left hand and slowly slid her fingertips up the top of Penny's right leg from her knee to her hip. Likewise Tilly did the same on Penny's left leg, the two arriving at the creases at the top near her hips at the same time. Now chills followed Renee's and Tilly's fingers as they closed in on her private part, her pussy.

"Oh, god," Penny moaned inside herself not being able to control the exquisite, sensual sensations these two women were having on her. Never did she think in her wildest imagination this afternoon four lovely women would be making love with her. This was a dream and fantasy come true for Penny as she had continued to be trying to resolve within herself her sexual orientation and her deep desire to be with them in a sexual way.

While Penny was thinking these sensual thoughts, Renee and Tilly continued their caressing the tops of Penny's thighs and up and down along the creases. It was then Renee and Tilly slid their hands over the tops of Penny's thighs and squeezed their fingers down the inside. Once at this juncture, the two put slight pressure on Penny's legs to let her know they wanted her to let them spread her legs so they could continue their exploration of her pussy that was becoming wetter by the second. Penny felt her pussy cream lubricating her vaginal sheath and running out of her vagina, and this covered the entrance to her womanhood with the glistening cream of love.

For a moment Penny was caught between "Yes" and "No," but when she looked across to Ashley, she saw her give a slight head shake up and down, signifying to let Renee and Tilly have their way with her.

Trusting Ashley, Penny relaxed, and when Renee and Tilly felt her muscles relax, the two gently spread Penny's legs wide open, exposing her full pussy: her pussy lips, the delicious opening of her wet vagina, and her slippery nether lips that went all the way up to her clit where they met at the hood covering it. By now Penny's clit was hard and erect and completely exposed.

Tilly and Renee both looked at the treasure they uncovered in Penny's pussy and immediately dropped their hands down to the very bottom of her pussy where the perineum begins and extends downward to the anus. From there they slid the sides of their index fingers between Penny's labia until they came to her vagina where they stopped.

As if one, each looked at Penny who by now had her eyes closed, just enjoying the ministration Renee and Tilly were giving her quim, and they gently inserted their insinuating index and middle fingers, and then together slowly thrust their combined four fingers inside Penny's creamy pussy. They shoved their fingers up as far as they could.

"Mmmmm," sighed Penny through parted lips. "That feels so bloody good, you two. Push your fingers in further if you can."

Responding to Penny's wishes, they pushed and gained another two inches. Once inside, Tilly and Renee worked their fingers as if one, pushing them in and out of Penny's pussy that was becoming hotter and hotter with each stroke.

"Oh, yessss. Yessss. That feels so good. I've never had two hands inside my pussy before, not even my own."

Renee and Tilly felt pleased with themselves, but even as the two reveled in what they were doing with Penny's pussy, Renee looked sideways to Rose and cocked her head towards Penny as a sign for Rose to do her thing. That at which she was so very good. And her thing was to go down on a woman and eat her out until she had an orgasm. Renee wanted Rose to do that to Penny.

Without hesitation since Rose had been getting hornier and hornier by the minute and wetter and wetter in her pussy, she left Renee's side and dropped down to the floor and onto the white carpet. She looked up into Penny's tantalizing, splayed pussy that was wide open to her gaze, and she loved what she saw. A woman's pussy of exquisite beauty. The kind that says, "Eat me. I taste good. And if you do me right, I'll give you a creamy treat, and if you're really good, I'll give you my love juice, too."

Rose put her hands on Penny's knees, spreading her legs even wider than they had been, and as she moved in between her legs, she slid her hands with open fingers up the inside of Penny's thighs and brought her face closer and closesr to Penny's womanhood from which emanated her now sweet, musky aroma.

Renee's and Tilly's fingers were still inside Penny's pussy and stayed there until Rose's face was just about ready to descend onto Penny's thick, black bush. Rose opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and came directly for Penny's pussy opening. As in synch, just as Rose's tongue went into Penny's pussy, Renee and Tilly withdrew their fingers with a soft, silky, slurping sound, and their fingers were covered with Penny's pussy cream.

Once free of any blockage, Rose reached up with her hands, put them onto Penny's hips, pulled up and forward gently, and at the same time pushed her whole face into Penny's seething cunt with her mouth and nose going completely inside while her eyes, forehead, and chin buried themselves into her pubic hair. Once inside, Rose stuck out her tonge further and began licking all around, collecting as much pussy cream as she could and exciting the hell out of Penny at the same time.

"Oh, damn!" Penny wailed. "Whatever you're doing, don't stop! That feels out of this world. Never in my life has anyone gone this deep into my pussy with her face," and Penny wasn't even sure at this time who it was that was eating her pussy so wonderfully excitingly.

By now Rose had to come up for air, so she pulled her face out of Penny's overly wet pussy, her face, mouth, and lips covered with Penny's pussy cream.

"Oh, no! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" Penny wailed. "I am so close to cumming."

"Not to worry, Pet. Rose won't disappoint you," she cooed.

"So it's Rose eating my pussy so well," Penny thought to herself. "She can really eat pussy. I'll give her that."

Just then Rose clamped her mouth on top of Penny's hard and erect clit that by now was well out from beneath its hood, shinning bright and wet, and she sucked it dirrectly into her mouth, taking along some of the flesh surrounding the clit where the labia meet.

While this had been going on, Ashley was patienlty sitting across from Penny on the love seat...excited, of course...but she was biding her time. She knew it would come, but in the meantime as she watched she reached between her legs and fingered her silky, dark, hairy pussy, getting it all nice and creamy for Penny. And as she saw Rose go up to Penny's clit and begin sucking on it, she knew it was time for her to become involved in this sexual orgy.

Ashley got up from her seat and slowly glided towards Penny and the group effortlessly, her firm arse cheeks moving invitingly back and forth. When she reached them, Renee and Tilly had moved up to Penny's breasts and were licking and sucking on her nipples while massaging her breasts. As it were, all were involved with Penny except Ashley.

Without saying a word to the group, Ashley kicked off her spiked heels and stepped up onto the sofa and walked aroud Renee until she was standing opposite Penny's head. She looked down at Penny from her vantage point and saw Penny looking back at her through the slits of her eyes that were made that way from all the sexual arousal and tension coursing through her body and the attention being given sher.

"Are you ready for me, Love?" Ashley asked Penny as if it were more a statment than a question since she knew her answer.

Penny was so enthralled with her sexual pleasure, the best she could do was nod Ashley a "yes." She was ready. More than ready.

Thus, Ashley slowly stepped over Penny's head so she had a leg on each side of it, and in that position Penny was able to look directly up into Ashley's beasutiful, dark, hair-covered pussy, with its pink lips exposed beautifully between her nether lips.

"Just as I thought," Penny murmured inside her mind. "Ashley has a beautiful pussy that is so very sexy and sensual. It makes my mouth water just thinking of having it touch my mouth and tasting it with my tongue.

And just as these thoughts ran through her head, Ashley bent her knees and slowly descended towards Penny's head and waiting mouth. As she got closer and closer, Penny saw Ashley's pussy lips open like petals of a summer red rose, and by the time she was inches away from Penny's face, she looked right up into Ashley's splayed vagina and saw the crimson pink of the flesh of her womanhood, and she smelled Ashley's womanly fragrance. From there it was a matter of milliseconds before Ashley was sitting on Penny's face, her hairy snatch covering Penny's face so that Ashley could not see her face from her eyes down. Just Penny's head with its beautiful black hair was all she could see, but she could feel, and what she felt was absolutely wonderful.

Penny at first smelled Ashley's sweet musk emanating from her vagina. It intoxicated Penny, and she almost swooned from the very thought of tasting Ashley's pussy cream, but now was the time, and she wasn't going to let it escape. She was going to grasp it when she could.

Thus, Penny first insinuated her hands and arms between Ashley's legs, reached up, and put her arse cheeks in her warm hands. At the same time Penny pressed Ashley's hips down into her face with her hands while she kissed Ashley's nether lips. And so it was, after the romantic kiss Penny gave Ashley's pussy lips, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and inserted it into Ashley's pussy hole.

"Oh, my, gooodddd!" Penny cried out in muffled tones around Ashley's sweet pussy. "How wonderful she tastes, and how smooth and silky her skin. It's like licking velvet."

Thus, Penny was introduced to giving head to another woman, cunnilingus, and she loved it. Now she just wanted to do it right and make Ashley cum and be happy with her.

While Penny was thinking these thoughts...some of doubt...and eating Ashley's pussy, Ashley reached down with her two hands and put them on the sides of Penny's head and with gentle pressure pushed her hips downward in order to shove Penny's tongue further and deeper into her love canal. Once she knew she was on her tongue as far as it would go, Ashley began to rock back and forth on her face, riding it as if it were a hobby horse she had loved to ride when a little girl.

"Oh, my, yessssss," Ashley hissed through gritted teeth. "This is so bloody good. Penny, you are eating my pussy so well. Please keep it up until I cum, Love. I want to cum all over your face and shoot my pussy juice into your mouth."

"Bloody shit!" Penny cried out inside her head. "That's exactly what I want to do. I want Ashley to have the ultimate orgasmic experience. I want us two to share in that orgaasmic experience."

Now while Penny was eating out Ashley's pussy, Rose was still licking and sucking on Penny's clit and all over her pussy. And Renee and Tilly were still massaging her breasts and sucking on her large nipples and licking around the gooseflesh of her crimson areolas. The best of both worlds.

Ashley continued to rock on Penny's face while she licked and sucked her clit into her mouth and stuck her tongue into Ashley's vagina. It was then Ashley began to buck a little up and down on Penny's face as she rolled her hips back and forth on it.

Penny knew by this Ashley was close, very close to cumming, so she remewed her eating Ashley out with vigor while at the same time she pushed her own hips downward into Rose's face and active tongue and mouth. She wanted to cum at the same time as Ashley.

She felt her climax beginning to build in intensity and wondered if Ashley's was, too, but when she felt her thighs quivering, she knew Ashley, too, was close to her orgasm.

Together the two rode out the inner storms of orgasmic pleasure as the increased amount of sexual energy coursed through their bodies, anxious to be let loose in a torrent of orgasmic pleasure.

Ashley was the first to cry out. "Penny, Love, I'm ready to cum. Cum all on your face and shoot into your mouth. Cum with me, Darling. Please, cum with me," she implored Penny.

To get in synch with her lover Ashley, Penny began to rock on her arse cheeks that were sticking to the leather sofa from all her perspiration as well as her pussy juice that had been runnning from her vagina and the crack between her arse cheeks not to mention Rose's saliva that had been mixing with her pussy cream.

Rose knew what Penny's rocking in her seat meant, and she, too, increased her attention to Penny's pussy, going right back up to her throbbing clit, taking it into her mouth as if it were a nipple, and sucking on it as fast as humanly possible.

At the same time, Penny brought the fingers of her right hand up and between Ashley's legs where she was going to try something she had read in a sex manual on how to pleasure a woman with cunnilingus. It sounded simple enough.

When Penny reached the portals to Ashley's vaginal hole that was so engorged with blood that her nether lips were quite puffy, she thrust her index and middle fingers between Ashley's legs and inserted them into her pussy, moving them in and out rapidly in her love canal.

"Wow," Penny thought. "I can feel that sac I read about inside Ashley's pussy, and I can tell it's full of some kind of fluid. I can push my finger onto it and it slips back over my finger."

So it was here Penny concentrated her attention inside Ashley's pussy as she worked on getting her off as she was hoping Rose could make her cum at the same time.

The faster Penny thrust her fingers in and out, pressing on that spot, the juicer Ashley's pussy got. Penny could even hear it squishing as she did so.

Ashley's musk was heady as Penny breathed deeply inside her vagina when her nose and lips entered her wet, creamy love canal that was literally dripping with the elixir of womanly libations that comes from deep within her. Penny couldn't get enough of her.

"Oh, Penny," Ashley whispered, "can you hear it? Can you hear how wet I am down there?"

"Uh...hu," Penny murmured.

While this was going on, Rose was eating away at Penny's soppy pussy, so in one way this was a sixty-nine position but with three women involved, Penny eating Ashley's pussy and Rose eating Penny's pussy. It made for a sensual and intriguing montage of sexual orgy, especially since Renee and Tilly were still continuing to love other parts of Penny's body, especially her breasts.

Penny was trying to concentrate on what she was doing for Ashley while at the same time concentrating on the pleasure Rose was giving her while performing cunnilingus. It was a mixture of wanton passion run amuck, and the mixture of each of their musk filled the room with a sexual, womanly scent that pervaded the heads of each woman, spurring them on to new heights of arousal and acts of individual seduction and practiced erotic skills they had gained over their years of giving and receiving Sapphic love with many other women, many of whom had passed by this group during such lingerie parties they held once a month that were on a pretext for initiating new, vulnerable but willing women, whom they, like Ashley, suspected Penny was a good candidate for such sexual excitement. They never were ones who deliberately forced themselves on any woman. It had to be her choice.

Penny had made her decision when she was alone in the dressing room with Ashley and knew she wanted her in a sexual way even before Ashley invited her to join her to the lingerie party.

Now, there Penny was eating out Ashley's hot, wet, dripping pussy while she was sliding her two fingers in and out of Ashley's pussy's love canal, creating allot of thin liquid that was squishing between and around her fingers.

With all the attention Penny was giving Ashley's pussy, clit, and vagina, Ashley was gradually riding waves of her oncoming orgasm that she knew would be a long and hard one just by the strong, tense tremors of sexual arousal she felt stirring within her body. And feeling this tension build, Ashley just had to do something to help Penny help her to have her orgasm.

Ashley leaned forward but without breaking the bond between Penny's mouth, lips, tongue, and fingers that were giving homage to the various parts of her highly aroused womanhood, and grasped the back of the sofa with her hands...fingers of each hand outstretched for the best support. Once feeling secure and settled in this new position, Ashley grabbed the leather within her fists, and with that control bent her knees so she was now squating, not sitting, on Penny's face.

Her vagina opened much wider, allowing more of her pussy cream to flow out and run into Penny's waiting mouth that she hungrily licked and took into her mouth, savouring the deliciousness of Ashley's womanly charms. At the same time Penny put her left hand on Ashley's arse and pulled her down into her face, thrusting her tongue up as far as it would go, but not interfering with her fingering action that was still rubbing Ashley's sac right where her G-Spot is.

A look of exquisite sensual desire came across Ashley's face, and her forehead had beads of perspiration on it, some of which dripped upon Penny's face. Even the sides of her dark hair were damp. She had her beautiful, dark brown eyes closed lightly, shutting out everything around her except the sensations she felt from Penny's actions on her pussy and those feelings welling up within her.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, Penny, Love. You are eating my pussy so well. You have made me so horny as I knew you would from the very first time we were in the dressing room and I looked up into your naked pussy while I was kneeling down."

Penny could respond only in her mind since her mouth and tongue were busy elsewhere at the time...in Ashley's pussy.

Ashley once more began rocking back and forth over Penny's cum-covered face, spreading the edges of her labia lips around her nose and mouth, and fucking her face for all she was worth. She knew she could not hold back her orgasms any longer.

Penny felt Ashley's thighs quiver strongly on the sides of her cheeks and felt more of her weight pressing down on her entire face.

"Oh, yesssss, Penny. I'm going to cum very soon, Love. Soooooonnnn," she trailed off her speaking.

In response Penny slid her fingers out of Ashley's dripping pussy, and their coming out of Ashley's tight pussy made a sloppy plop. Penny put both her hands upon Ashley's arse cheeks now so she could gain some control and be prepared for whatever was to come.

Penny licked from Ashley's puckered arse hole, past her creamy vagina, and drew her tongue between Ashley's dark, brown, hair-covered quim lips and slowly licked her way up to Ashely's excited clit. When Ashley felt Penny's tongue slide over the erogenous head of her love bud, she lost all control. Her beautiful body gave a shudder entirely throughout from the very core of her being.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds