An Itch Needing Scratching

The nylons were no problem at all. They just had to make sure they fit Penny and were not too long or too short, so by the time Penny had her bustier on along with her sheer, black nylons that were held up by snaps on the straps hanging down from the bottom of the bustier, she was dressed except for putting her shoes back on.

"Now, Penny, let me look at you," Ashley said.

Penny turned towards Ashley, and she let out a soft gasp.

"Oh, Penny, you look absolutely beautiful. Stunning. And, if you don't mind, mouthwatering. You do something for the ensemble and the ensemble does something for your figure. A perfect match. Are you happy with the way you look?" asked Ashley inquisitvely.

"Gracious, yes, Ashley. You've been so helpful. You not only helped me get just the right ensemble, but you made me an offer I couldn't refuse," Penny smiled.

"I think you will enjoy the evening, Penny. It should be very special for you and for all of us," Ashley added. "Now take off your ensemble, and I'll go out and have it boxed and the bill ready for you so you can leave. But..." there was a pregnant pause..."before you leave I want to give you this."

Ashley walked over to Penny, took her gently into her arms, and kissed her sofly on her lips with her moist, open mouth, and surprising herself Penny returned Ashley's kiss. The kiss was soft, wet, and sensuous. The kind of kiss only a woman can give another woman.

"That was just a foretaste of what is to come this evening," Ashley told Penny, and then she left Penny inside the dressing room to get back into her street clothes to go home to take a pleasant, long, bubble bath about which she had told Ashley she was going to take.

Penny was lost in her daydream about her adventure at "Sensual Attractions" that afternoon and the beautiful Ashley as well as the plans for the evening. It was all so exciting, including her masturbating in the bathtub.

She was still lost within herself when her husband Mark came home and walked into the living room where Penny was sitting on the love seat by the fireplace.

"Hi, Honey," Mark said. "Penny for your thoughts."

Penny looked up half-startled upon hearing Mark's voice breaking into her reverie, and she smiled and thought, "That's the second time today someone has said that to me. I guess that's what I get for being named Penny."

Mark liked saying that to Penny when he caught her daydreaming or in deep thought about something. This was such a time.

"Oh, it's you, Mark," Penny blurted out.

Mark smiled at her and said, "And who would it be? Were you expecting someone else?" he teased.

"No, Silly. I was just thinking about this evening," Penny answered, "but I do have the surprise about which I told you. And I hope you won't mind."

Mark looked inquisitively at Penny, wondering what it could be that had her so deep in thought.

"Well, I guess it all depends on what this 'something' is you have to tell me," Mark said. "Nothing bad. I hope."

"Oh, gracious, no, Mark. Nothing bad. In fact, something good," Penny said, wanting to put Mark's mind at ease.

"Then out with it. What is this change in our plans all about that has you so wound up?"

"Well," Penny began slowly, "you know I went shopping for a new ensemble of undergarments this afternoon."

"Yes. Yes. Go on."

"Well, I went into "Sensual Attractions Boutique" at the "Queen Victoria Building" and was waited on by one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and was so turned on being so near her. She, of course, went into the dressing room with me to help with my choices and to make sure they fit me as they should to make the most of every feature of my body."

"I like the sound of that," Mark replied" "And...?"

"And, of course, to try on the undergarments, a bustier and nylons, I had to undress completely in front of her, and did that ever turn me on having her look at my nakedness. All of me. And she must have smelled my musk from the sexual excitement I had been having looking at her beautiful face and lovely body as well as her looking at me. It was so titillating and erotic," Penny went on.

"Whoa, Love. I get the idea. She turned you on? Right?" Mark asked.

"Oh, yes. Ashley certainly turned me on. Oh, that's her name. Ashley. Pretty, isn't it?

"Yes, it's a lovely name that obviously goes with her loveliness as you have told me," Mark added with emphasis. "But, now, what about her and our change of plans for this evening? You're not backing out? Are you?"

"Look at me, Mark. Does it look as if I am backing out of our night on the town?" Penny poked fun at him.

Mark smiled back at her, standing there looking so lovely, and replied, "No, I guess not. But go on. What about the change in plans? he urged.

"Well, I was so taken with Ashley and we hit it off so well. You know what I mean? Before it was all over Ashley invited me to go with her to a lingerie party this evening where there would be three of her lady friends. She said they have these parties once a month on Friday evenings, and this just happens to be this evening," Penny bubbled over with unbridled entussium.

Mark looked at his wife and wondered where this was leading.

"Without having to think too long and hard before I answered I told Ashley I would love to go with her as her quest to the lingerie party. But I told her even though you were quite understanding about my sexual energy and desire, not to mention my being bi-curious, I'd want to let you knw. Sooo--And I hope you don't mind, Love.--I invited her to join us for dinner so you two could meet, and then afterwards she and I would go on to the lingerie party while you went home. I gave her the name of the restaurant we are going to go to, and she said she knew where it was since she often eats there herself. But before leaving the dressing room to box the new lingerie I was purchasing, she gently took me into her arms and kissed me softly on the lips."

"Wow! I must say. You really got allot accomplished during your afternoon of shopping," Mark smirked teasingly at Penny.

"Stop pulling my leg," Penny giggled in reply. "Well? Do you mind my having asked Ashley to join us for dinner and then go with her to the lingerie party? I know this changes our plans for this evening except for the dinner."

"Of course, I don't mind, Love. You know how I feel about things such as this, but if you look at your watch, you'll see we'd better be going or we won't make our six-thirty reservation," Mark reminded her. "Just give me a few minutes to go upstairs and freshen up, and we'll be ready to go."

"All right, but don't take too long," Penny said. "I'm so excited about this evening."

No sooner had Mark gone upstairs than the doorbell rang, and when Penny opened the door, it was Sheila, the babysitter for this evening, so that was taken care of as far as having someone care for their daughter.

And just as the babysister was making herself comfortable in the living room, Mark was back downstairs, and he and Penny were out the door and driving towards Sydney to have dinner and to meet Ashley.

Mark was thinking to himself as he drove, "If this Ashley is as beautiful and well built as Penny said she is, then I'll be more than glad to see her, too. I do love to look at a pretty face and a gorgeous body. What Mark didn't know was Ashley was a lesbian through and through who had never had experience with any man throughout her life. She was an avowed follower of Sappho."

Upon arriving at the restaurant, Penny and Mark let their auto at the Valet Parking and entered "The Aqua Luna Restaurant" and were greeted by the maitre de.

"We have a reservation for two. Evans. But we are going to be joined by a third party," said Mark.

"Very good, Sir. Follow me," he replied and led Penny and Mark to a very well-situated table that was off to the side by one of the big windows, allowing them a view of the bright lights of Sydney. They also had a view of The Opera House which is world famous for its architectural features and the harbour.

When their server came to their table, Mark asked for a bottle of one of their fine, white wines, Picardy Chardonnay...well chilled.

"And would you keep a third setting, please. We expect a third."

That is the way Penny's and Mark's evening began. The two of them sipping their wine and enjoying the lovely scene of Sydney, and talking casually with one another as they waited for Ashley to join them.

It was about fifteen minutes before Penny looked up and saw Ashley walking towards them, her amply shaped hips swaying seductively as she came towards their table. She also noticed many heads turning just to watch her, women as well as men.

"Oh, god. She is lovely," Penny sighed to herself. "She is even more beautiful than when I saw her at the boutique in her work outfit."

Ashley wore an Oriental outfit. It was a white dress that partially wrapped around her body from the bottom up and angled to the left shoulder, making it easy to get into and out of. Near the bottom of the dress, about four inches above the hem, was a wide, see-through lace band decorated with the heads of flowers.

Over the dress she wore a black, silk, three-quarter-length sleeve open jacket with a high collar. On the left side of this buttonless jacket was an embroidered flower with bloom, curved stem, and leaves that had a blush of purple for colour.

She was wearing soft, purple strapless pumps that closely matched the colour of the flower on her jacket, and she had diamond stud earrings in her ears, about one carrot, that picked up the light in their facets and sparkled in the subdued lighting of the room as well as from the shimmering lights of Sydney coming through the broad, glass windows.

For this evening Ashley put her stunning, dark brown hair into a French Twist that she had combed and pinned to the back of her head with an oriental abalone comb. This hairstyle emphasized Ashley's beautiful facial features. Dark eyebrows; long dark eyelashes; a hint of light brown eye liner; soft beige eye shadow that blended in with a mahogany that was close to matching her dark hair; and lip gloss, the kind that accentuates a woman's natural flesh colour while making the lips look fuller and puffy; and she had used a crimson liner around her lips, accentuating them even more than when Penny saw her in the boutique.

Her eyes were well set apart, and she had a straight nose the flared imperceptibly at the nostrils. He chin was narrow but not pointed.

And as she came up to the table, both Penny and Mark smelled a hint of her perfume that had the smell of jasmine.

"Hello, Ashley," Penny beamed with a broad smile on her face and a twinkle in her own dark eyes.

Mark got up from his seat as Penny introduced him to Ashley.

"Mark, I'd like you to meet my new friend Ashley. And, Ashley, this is my husband Mark."

"Very good to meet you Ashley," Mark said while taking in her exquisite beauty and shapely body. "Even though Penny tells me you two just met, she sounds as if she has known you for some time."

Ashley smiled as Mark pulled out a chair and assisted her in moving it into the table. This put her between Penny and him and gave her a direct view of the city. This gave both Penny and Mark a chance to look at her during their dinner and conversations.

"Thank you, Mark," Ashley acknowledge his gentlemanly gesture.

So the introductions were over, and what followed was a very delightful dinner and friendly conversation among the three of them.

"Penny tells me you and she will be going to a lingerie demonstration party at one of your friend's homes," Mark said casually with no trace of uneasiness in his voice at all.

"Why, yes, Mark. Your wife and I hit it off very well at the boutique when I was helping her choose and try on some lingerie. In fact, we hit it off so well, I invited her to be my guest at the lingerie party this evening. I hope you don't mind."

"No. Not at all," answered Mark as the two of them looked at one another. "I'm glad when Penny can have fun and enjoy herself doing things she loves to do," he added, emphasizing the last part of his sentence.

As Mark was talking about his and Penny's relaionship, Ashley spread her right leg and rubbed her knee against Penny's thigh, sending shivers of excitement through Penny's already stimulated body and mind.

Ashley picked up on Maarks's rising inflection when he said, "...doing things she loves to do." This put the thought into Ashley's head that maybe Penny and Mark were swingers and that Penny had become bi-curious which fit into her plans for Penny this evening very well because before the night was over Penny would have her "bi-curious itch scratched and scratched" very well, she smiled within herseslf.

When dinner was over, Mark paid the bill, and the three of them left the restaruant.

"Where are you parked, Ashley?" he asked.

"I used the Valet Parking."

"We did, too. That makes it convenient. My auto can be brought around, and I can head for home, and your auto can be brought around, and you ladies can be on your merry way to the lingerie party to do whatever it is you do at a lingerie party," Mark smiled at Ashley.

Meanwhile, Penny was shaking inside herself with almost uncontrollable excitement as she listened to Mark's and Ashley's exchange of words. They both were so suggestive in their language about what she might expect to happen this evening.

"That sounds good to me, Mark," said Ashley, giving him another knowing smile.

By that time Mark's auto had been brought around, and he leaned over and gave Penny a quick kiss on her lips. "Have a good time, Luv. I'll see you when you get home, or maybe I'll be sleeping if it's too late," he suggested.

"Okay, Mark. You have yourself a good evening, too--what's left of it," Penny answered.

"I promise to take really good care of Penny, Mark, and I'll bring her home after the lingerie party. When? I'm not sure," said Ashley. "But, she will be in good hands. That I promise, too," she added.

"Be in good hands. O god," Penny thrilled to Ashley's words, and her stomach quivered inside as she began to feel moisture forming on her pussy lips. "Can this really be happening?"

While turning these ideas over in her head, Mark got into his auto and drove away, and at the same time Ashley's auto, a Jaguar, was brought around to the front.

Ashley came up to Penny's side and asked, "Are you ready, Penny?" as she opened the door for her. This surprised Penny because she never had a woman open a car door for her before this.

Penny looked into Ashley's eyes and saw the intenseness in them, a sense of personal self-confidence and independence, and she quietly answered her as she slid into the passenger seat. "Yes, I'm ready, Ashley. More than ready," Penny told her.

"Then it's off we go," Ashley said as she walked around to the driver's side where the attendant was standing, holding the auto door for her. She handed him a five-pound note and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you!" he answered appreciatively and gently closed the door behind her.

Ashley turned the key, and the throaty sound of the Jaguar voiced its power under the bonnet. "Now, it is off we go, Penny, for a night of fun and entertainment. And by the way, you look absolutely lovely."

"I can hardly wait," Penny soflty sighed as if answering herself. "You look stunning yourself, Ashley," Penny returned her complimnet, "but then, I imagine you always look good.

"My friend's home is outside the city in King's Cross, so we have somewhat of a drive, but that will give us more time to talk and get to know one another. Our likes and dislikes. You know? Girl talk," Ashley said as she looked sideways over to Penny."


"This is going to be quite an evening Penny For both of us."

Penny was so wrapped up in their conversation she was surprised when the auto stopped.

"Well, here we are, Penny."

Penny looked out her window and saw a large, beautiful, sprawling home all in white with a red barrel roof. A large lawn surrounded the house and many trees and plants were well situated. There were two large pillars on either side of the driveway that had large, iron gates that were presently opened. Penny was impressed.

Ashley got out of the auto first, closed the door behind her, and came around to Penny's side. Penny was just opening her door when Ashley took the outside handle and opened the door for her. She reached down and took Penny's hand into hers, and helped her out of the auto and then closed the door.

"Come, Penny," Ashley said, reaching for her hand. "We're late as it is."

The two walked up the curved walkway to the front door that had two, large lion statuary fronting the doorway.

However, all Penny thought right then was if Ashley felt how sweaty the palm of her hand was.

Ashley lifted the heavy, brass door knocker, and knocked it up, and then the two waited for someone to answer the knock.

The door opened, and shafts of lifht from inside slashed into the darkness of the night, illuminating Ashley and Penny.

"Come in! Come in!" the hostess said. "We thought you were never going to get here."

"Oh, you know I never miss one of our lingerie parties," Ashley laughed softly, but then she turned to Penny and said, "Renee, I'd like you to meet Penny. Penny, this is my friend Renee who is our hostess for this evening."

"So good to meet you, Renee," Penny said almost bashfully.

"Well, don't just stand there. Come on in and make yourself at home, you two. Now that you're here, the party and fun can begin."

Party and fun. The two words echoed inside Penny's mind and stirred her insides that made her womanhood tingle.

As Renee led Ashley and Penny past the foyer and into the large living room covered with an all white, plush carpet, she called out to the other two women who were talking, "Ladies! Look who finally got her."

A momentary silence filled the room, and then the two women spoke up, "Ashley!"

And each one came towards her to give a welcoming hug and kiss on her cheek. As they did this, each gave a look at Penny standing beside her, giving her the once over, and each one in her own way liked what she saw and thought about the events to come as the evening progressed.

Penny felt quite outnumbered as can be expected and felt out of place as well. But she was here now, and besides, she was with Ashley. That was all that mattered to her.

"Rose...Tilly...I want you to meet my new friend Penny. This is her first lingerie party, so please be kind," Ashley whimsically said.

All three of the ladies came and gave Penny a warm greeting, even kissing her cheek and giving a gentle hug as they had done with Ashley. Out of courtesy, Penny responded in kind as she smiled sheepishly.

"Why, Penny, in that lovely, sensual black outfit you're wearing and your natural beasuty, you look good enough to eat," said Tilly. "But not to worry, Luv," Tilly said, "We're all harmless. Isn't that right, girls?"

Rose said, "Yes, indeed."

And Renee joined in, "We are all harmless."

But Penny saw the gleam in their eyes even as each one said what she did.

"Why, we're as harmless as a Dingo on a sheep ranch. Aren't we Rose?" retorted Renee.

Everyone laughed at that one, even Penny, and their combined laughter broke the ice, and Penny now felt the tension she had first felt ebb away, and she begasn to relax. Now she felt as if she were among friends and was ready for whatever the evening would bring.

"As hostess," said Renee. "I'll serve up some chilled wine and then we can get the party going. And while I'm doing that, Ashley, since Penny knows you, why don't you be the first to model one of our pieces of lingerie. You know where the bedroom is where we have them, and you know what to do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds