An Itch Needing Scratching

During this time Rose heard what Ashley had just said to Penny and assumed Penny would respond to Ashley's wants and needs, so when she heard Ashley tell Penny she was about to let down her load and cum, she renewed her efforts on Penny's pussy with vigor. As Penny did Ashley, Rose took Penny's tingling clit inside her mouth, sucked it up inside, and pulled on it and the surrounding area of flesh with her lips as if they were a suction cup.

"Oh, my god," Penny cried out within herself, not being able to do anything else under the set of circumstances. But her body responded to Rose's licking and sucking on her tingling clit, and now she, too, felt on the edge of her orgasm, just as it had been when she had masturbated in the tub, only now there was a woman on the end of her aroused clit this time and not her finger. "And what a difference a mouth and tongue make," she thought.

"Ngggggggg! Oh, Penny, here I cum!. Open wide becaujse I squirt gushers when I cum," Ashley half-warned Penny so she would be ready for such a deluge she was capable of squirting when she had a really hard cum, and from the tension and sexual sensations she felt throughout her body, she knew this was going to be one of those fantastic orgasms she usually has. Besides, in the sitting position with her legs spread as they were, the volume of Ashley's gushers were usually in large amounts of love juice.

Penny responded to Ashley's warning, and brought her mouth directly over Ashley's vagina and urethra while at the same time pressed even harder down on her hips so a vacuum was almost made between her mouth and Ashley's engorged pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssss! I cum! I'm cummmmiiinnnngggg, Love," she let Penny know. "Nngggghhhhh! Her it cums, Penny, and all for you."

And with those throes of sexual exclamations Ashley's paraurethral gland squirted its fluid down and out her vagina into Penny's waiting mouth as it mixed with the pussy cream and filled Penny's mouth full of it. Penny was caught by surprise by the forcefulness with which Ashley squirted her love juice and how much, and it was so sudden Penny had no choice but to swallow Ashley's cum. But as soon as she had swallowed the first mouthful, a second large amount shot into her open mouth, filling it again, and once more Penny swallowed all of it.

By now Penny had gotten used to the semi-sweet taste and decided she loved Ashley's love juice, and so she just continued to swallow each squirt of Ashley's ejaculate as fast as it shot into her waiting and willing mouth. There were times when Penny was relaxing her mouth between swallows that one would catch her off guard and shoot directly down her throat.

By now Ashley had squirted so much love juice into Penny's mouth to the point of overflowing, that it dribbled out between her lips, ran all over her shoulders and down her back. It was truely a deluge of major proportions of love juice mixed with some hot urine that even made Penny's hair very wet from the soaking.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Penny kept thinking as she kept drinking Ashley's ejaculate and pussy cream. "I never knew a woman could taste this good, and now I'm sorry I haven't ejaculated, but then I really never knew much about this, and therefore, never really tried to bring myself off to the point of ejaculating. I'll have to find my G-Spot and experiment. Maybe I will and maybe I won't ejaculate, but it's worth trying."

Now, while Ashley was cumming into Penny's mouth and Penny was swallowing Ashley's cum while having those thoughts running through her mind, she suddenly felt her orgasm hit her, spurred on by Ashley's orgasms. Her thighs quivered, her body felt the tremors building inside and flowing ever upward until at last Penny screamed out her muffled orgasm while her lips were still glued to Ashley's cunt.

Hers, too, was powerful, but while her pussy poured down its creamy pussy libation, Penny did not ejaculate into Rose's mouth, but for Rose Penny's cumming into her mouth was exquisite. And to her Penny tasted so fresh and sweet.

At the same time Renee and Tilly who had been left somewhat out of the main action still continued to do their parts, and in the midst of Penny's orgasm, they simultaneously sucked harder on Penny's nipples and massaged her breasts. This sent another surge of sexual energy through Penny, and she erupted a second time with another powerful orgasm.

"Rose," Renee said to her, "Don't be greedy. Let Tilly and me have some of Penny's pussy, too. Not fair for you to get it all," she quipped.

"Yeah, Renee is right, Rose. Let us get our faces into Penny's lovely bush," Tilly agreed.

So without hesitation Rose moved out from between Penny's legs and Renee and Tilly replaced her, and once they got a taste of Penny's cream, they got right down in there and began to lick her pussy clean from what Rose had left. And Rose crawled up onto the sofa and sat beside Penny, and she began to suck on Penny's nipples, feeling them as she did so, and with her right hand she masturbated herself to orgasm.

But not to worry on that score. Before the night at the lingerie party was over, Penny had gone down on all of the women besides Ashley: Renee...Rose...and Tilly, making each one of them cum to their satisfaction.

It was a grand night altogether as each of the ladies agreed, especially for Ashley and Penny.

And by the time Ashley and Penny were leaving Renee's home, it was in the wee hours of the morning. The sun was just coming over the eatern horizon, burning off some of the haze that is often present around Sydney, especially in the early hours of the morning down by the harbour.

Ashley, of course, drove Penny home as promised, and the point of their conversation on the way back was about the night and what all had happened.

"Oh, Ashley," Penny half-sighed, "even now you are so beautiful. It's hard for me to believe that you chose me to go with you to the lingerie party where, of course, you knew what might happen if I agreed to it, and I think you knew I was bi-curious by the way I kept staring at you at the boutique. Didn't you?"

"Yes, Penny. I was rather sure of your bi-sexual curiosity and, in all likelihood, being bi-sexual. I was also about certain you would warm to the idea of being seduced at the lingerie party and making love with each of us before the night was over. And you did. You satisfied everyone."

"Are you bi, Ashley?" Penny asked in earnest.

"No, Penny. I'm not bi. I am all lesbian from the tips of my breasts to the clit of my pussy," Ashley answered honestly.

Penny had a far away look in her eyes and just smiled a knowing smile at Ashley. "Oh, I was just wondering, and, Ashley, I can't deny you are right about everything as far as this night was concerned. There is just one problem."

"And what is that?" asked Ashley.

"Where do we go from here? I can't imagine giving you up now. Not after what we shared, and I'm not just talking about making love, which, of course, was heavenly, but what about us?"

Ashley sighed and slowly said to Penny, "You don't have to give me up. If we want to continue our relationship beyond this evening, then we'll just have to make our togetherness a part of our lives so we can enjoy what we shared this evening for many evenings to come. You don't have to change your present lifestyle for that to be a reality. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Ashley," Penny agreed without hesitation.

"We'll be good friends and lovers who will see one another as often as possible, and then let the future to fate or whatever powers there are in this world. But one thing is for sure," Penny smiled softly so that her eyes sparkled.

"And what is that"? asked Ashley.

"It goes without saying I am no longer bi-curious; although, I have much to learn about my sexuality and the art of making love with another woman. And in this case the other woman is you Ashley. I had an "itch that needed scratching," and you scratched it in the loveliest and most passionate of ways for which I shall always be thankful, Love."

Maggie Red Rose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds