An Itch Needing Scratching

"That's fine with me, Renee," Ashley purred.

Taking Penny by the hand, Ashley led her over to a long, plush, black leather sofa that was high in the back and had large, round bolster cushions at both ends. Its beautiful blackness stood out in sharp relief to the all white carpet. "Here, Love, you get the seat of honour right in the middle since you are our newest member."

Penny took her seat in the middle, followed by Rose and Tilly who came over and sat on either side of her, and despite the long length of the sofa, they sat quite close to her, close enough that Penny felt the heat from their bodies and smelled each of their perfumes that mingled as one.

"And how is it you and Ashley met?" asked Rose.

"We met just this afternoon when I went into 'Sensual Attractions' to buy a new ensemble. The two of us just hit it off right away while she was helping with my selections and getting me in and out of them," Penny answered.

Rose and Tilly gave one another a knowing look that passed between them, and Penny couldn't help seeing the faint smiles shared by them.

"Well, then, while we're waiting for Renee to bring in the wine and Ashley to get into whatever lingerie she's going to model," Tilly said, "tell us, Penny. What kind of ensemble did you buy?"

Being caught off-guard by such a direct question about such a private thing, Penny was hesitant in answering Tilly's question.

"Come, come, Penny. You're among friends now even if we have just met. Any friend of Ashley's is a friend of ours," she encouraged Penny.

With slightly downcast eyes Penny said softly, "Well, the ensemble I bought was a black bustier and black nylons. The outfit I'm wearing now," she added.

"There. That wasn't so hard. Now, was it?" Rose chimed in.

Penny looked up and into Rose's green eyes, and for the first time she really looked at her. To compliment her sparkling green eyes, Rose had light, red hair that went down past her shoulders; very light skin as is the case with most redheads; a few freckles on her face; naturally rosy cheeks; a pretty, pert nose; sensuous lips; and a winning smile. One could tell she was Irish through and through just by looking at her.

And for the first time Penny saw Rose was moderately endowed. About a 34 C. She saw how her two breasts stood out and pushed against the fabric of the green dress she was wearing.

Penny took a side-glance at Tilly, too, and saw just the opposite of Rose. Tilly had short, black, naturally curly hair, and her features were both bold and direct. Her eyes were deep, deep blue. Her skin looked like the muted sandy soil of the Outback. Her nose was more prominent than the other women but not appreciatively so. And her lips were fuller but very suggestively sexy. Penny couldn't really tell Tilly's ethnic heritage, but she thought she was quite glamorous.

Penny sat between Rose and Tilly trying to act casual after she had told them what she had purchased today at the boutique

"There I told them," Penny thought to herself, but then Rose asked a question she hadn't counted on.

"Sounds enchanting, Penny, and on you it must look ravishingly beautiful, but you forget the panties. What kind of panties did you get to complete this ensemble? Crotchless? Thong? Lacy?" Rose asked.

"Oh, god. I forgot about the panties," Penny shriveled up inside herself. She felt as if she had been caught in a "sin of omission" and now was being asked to make her confession.

Penny took a deep breath before answering Rose's question. "Well, I...I didn't buy any panties."

"You didn't buy any panties!" Tilly said, sounding as if she were in mild shock.

"No, I didn't," said Penny. "There are times I enjoy going out without wearing any panties because it make me feel sexy and a little provocative. If you know what I mean, "she confessed.

Tilly chimed in, "Oh, we know what you mean, Penny. Why, we both go without panties sometimes, too. Don't we, Rose?"

"Why, of course," Rose admitted. "We like that feeling of freedom just as you do, Penny."

"But tell us, Penny, do you not have panties on now?" Rose asked encouragingly.

Penny looked from Rose to Tilly and back to Rose, "Well, if you must know. No, I'm not wearing any panties. Just the bustier and my nylons."

Again Rose and Tilly made eye contact, and Tilly saw Rose lick around the outer edge of her lips.

"Oooooooomm that is so sexy, Penny," Tilly said.

About that time Renee came back with a cart on wheels that had an ice bucket with a bottle of red wine cooling in it along with a half dozen "Waterford" stemmed wine goblets on an etched glass "Waterford" tray. There were six Irish linen napkins neatly arranged, three to each side of the ice bucket.

"Now, don't let me interrupt your conversation," said Renee. "Did I interrupt anything, girls?" she said as she started pouring the wine.

"Yes and no," answered Rose. "Penny was just telling us she isn't wearing any panties with her new ensemble she bought at 'Sensual Attractions' this afternoon. She just has her bustier and nylons on," she added.

"Oh, my, I did miss something then," Renee said with a faint smile on her face.

Renee was the oldest of the group, but she didn't show her age. Her skin was still smooth. Her grey eyes glistened beneath her dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Her nose was straight, and she had an oval face. Her blonde hair was greying, but she wasn't trying to cover it up to hide her age. In fact, she thought the slight greying near her temples and throughout her hair was rather sexy. She still had others looking at her wherever she went, and she knew her own beauty, so she flaunted it whenever she could. She was of medium build, was not very tall--about five feet four inches--but her prominent feature was her large, voluptuous breasts that had very deep cleavage. She was by far a good-looking woman.

"Well, then, Penny, you'll have to model your new lingerie outfit for us this evening just as Ashley is about to do for us now," she said as Ashley walked into the lilving room.

Penny didn't have time to respond to Renee's invitation for her to model her new ensemble. Her eyes were only for Ashley, and Penny's eyes remained riveted on this apparition of sheer beauty. She didn't say anything. Her eyes just followed every move Ashley made as she walked towards the large, black, leather sofa; stood in front of the four women where Renee had joind the other three, Rose, Penny, and Tilly; and pirouetted around several times in front of them, displaying her attire fully and completely.

Ashley had chosen a turquoise "Victorian" style corset that had hooks up the front, but it was well formed with staves so it kept its hourglass shape. The bodice was strapless and came just under her full breasts, pushing them up and out, forming a deep "V" and making them even more full than they were with which Ashley needed no help in that department. She was well endowed.

The bottom pointed downward in a muted "V" that pointed to her womanhood as if in invitation to explore her womanly charms that were on display, too, since, she, like Penny, was not wearing any panties. Her pubic mound was covered with dark, silky hair that grew even in the creases of her legs, and there was just a small, short line of hair growing towards her abdomen.

Penny's eyes first loooked up into Ashley's eyes who was looking back at her to see her initial response upon seeing her almost nude as she had desired in the dressing room at the boutique. Both shared a knowing smile, but then Penny's gaze lowered slowly down Ashley's body, taking in her magnificent, full breasts with stiffening nipples surrounded by crimson areolas, and there was enticing cleavage between Ashley's breasts. From her breasts Penny continued downward until her dark eyes locked on Ashley's womanhood that, to her, looked absolutely beautiful and invitingly tempting to touch and taste. Penny imagined herself doing both and hoping this dream would come true before the night was over.

The corset had hooks up the front and straps attached at the bottom with eyelets and soft snaps to hold up her sheer, turquoise coloured nylons. And she wore high, spiked, black shoes.

This turquoise colour contrasted so well with the subtle tanning of her body, and as she slowly turned around, showing the ladies along with Penny every side to full advantage, they kept their eyes riveted on Ashley's pussy where her crimson pink labia was visible, coming toether at the top where the hood of her clit peeked out.

"Oh, my," Penny sighed. "How could any woman be so erotically beautiful and sensual as Ashley?"

But the answer lay right in front of her, and she was seeing what Renee, Rose, and Tilly were seeing; although, this was Penny's first time to see Ashley so alluringly naked, showing exposed breasts and pussy.

"Well, Penny," asked Renee, "what do you think of our Ashley? Isn't she a treasure to behold?"

"Oh, my, yes, Renee," Penny blurted out quickly as if the thought would escape before she had a chance to say it. "Ashley is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Ah, yes, Luv, and she tastes even better," Renee quipped nonchalantly.

Penny pushed herself back in her seat as if looking for protection or solace. What Renee had just said of Ashley was the very thing she wanted ever since she met her but especially in the dressing room at the boutique, but it caught her off guard by what Renee had brazenly just said.

"Am I that obvious," Penny asked herself, "as far as my desires are concerned?"

"I must be if Renee can see it in my eyes or on my face, but I do want her so and want her to want me. I'm just not sure of myself. Where to start? What to do? How really to please another woman? This is so new to me."

Penny was brought out of her momentary trancelike state by the clapping of the three women who, too, were appreciating the lovely beauty standing before them nearly nude and for the turquoise corset she was wearing.

"Oh, my, Ashley, you've outdone yourself this evening," said Renee.

"Why, thank you, Renee. I wanted to do something special for my newly found friend Penny and our newest member to our club," she smiled at Penny.

"Do you like?" asked Ashley as she spun around on the balls of her shoes and stopped with her arms outstretched, lifting her breasts even higher than they usually are.

"Like? What's not to like? You are stunningly gorgeous. Erotic. Sensual. Beautiful," Penny began running off a list of fitting adjectives to describe her feelings for Ashley.

"Whoa. Hold up there, Penny. I get the picture," Ashley laughed aloud. "You like what you see.

"Like? No," said Penny. "I love what I see," Penny continued unashamedly, admitting this even in front of the other women whom she had known for only a short time.

"Well, grand. I like that. Now, since I've done my modeling, and you see what I have to offer, let's go into the bedroom and get you undressed so you can come back out and model your new black bustier and nylons as you were doing in the dressing room for me. Only this is the place and the time for you to do it, and for me to continue where I left off with our kiss."

The memories came flooding back into Penny's mind as Ashley spoke so that by the time she finished, Penny had already gotten up from the sofa with the help of Rose and Tilly and walked over to Ashley.

"Oh, my, yes. I want that, too. I have been wanting this all day ever since we met but mostly when we were in the dressing room and I was standing in front of you naked and you were looking directly into my hairy bush."

Ashley smiled warmly. "That's exaclty what I've been wanting, too, ever since then, Love. Your body."

"Oh, my," Penny said to herself. "There it is. Ashley has come right out and bluntly told me she wants to make love with me, but am I ready to go all the way with a woman, even a beautiful woman such as Ashley? Especially a beautiful woman such as Ashley: I'm not sure of myself, and I wouldn't want to disappoint her with my ineptness at lovemaking."

Ashley sensed Penny's moment of hesitation and said, "If you're wondering how it will be and if you'll be able to please me, not to worry, Luv. Just do to me what you know feels good to you, and all will be fine. All right?"

Being encouraged by Ashley, Penny followed her to a back bedroom and went inside where there were many items of lingerie lying neatly on the king sized bed, but Penny didn't need to select any of them. She already had on what she was going to model for the laides.

Ashley, as in the dressing room, helped Penny out of her clothes. She slipped the narrow straps of the dress from her shoulders and slid them and the bodice down over Penny's jutting breasts, past her waist, and over her rounded hips until she had the dress down around her feet.

"Lift your feet one at a time so I can get your dress out from under you," Ashley said to Penny.

Penny did as requested, and when Ashley had the dress in hand, she laid it neatly on the bed, and then she stepped back and looked at Penny.

"You didn't have much to take off," Ashley chuckled.

Penny gave a big smile. "No. No. I guess I didn't. Dress and that was it! Now what?"

"This," Ashley said, going over to Penny, taking her into her arms, leaning her back slightly, and bringing her parted mouth down over Penny's. Ashley stuck out the very tip of her tongue and placed it in the seam of Penny's lips, requesting she be allowed inside her mouth.

Penny felt the initial electricity flow between Ashley and her, and in that power, Penny opened her mouth and invited Ashley to enter. Ashley licked around the outside of Penny's lips and then slowly inserted her wet tongue past her teeth and into the cavity of her mouth. She felt for her tongue as their lips met in a warm and tender kiss, and in return Penny began to explore the inside of Ashley's sweet mouth with the tip of her tongue, reaching down her throat as far as possible. As if on cue, Ashley and Penny moaned lowly at the same time and pressed their lips tighter against one another, and their arms held on to each other, breasts pressing into breasts, as if there would be no tomorrow.

When their kiss ended, both women slowly and reluctantly lifted their lips away from one another, but Ashley sucked on Penny's lower lip in letting go.

Penny gazed into Ashley's eyes and said, "Oh, Ashley, I know we just met only hours ago, but I have to tell you anyway. I think I'm in love with you. No one has ever made me feel this way in my whole life. Mark's and my relationship is different, woman and man. It's a different kind of love, but you offer and promise so much with your kisses, and you make me want more and more of you. Does that sound strange to you?"

"No, Love. It doesn't sound strange at all. I feel the same way. I've not been able to get you out of my mind ever since our kiss in the dressing room, but are you sure, Penny? Really sure of your feelings for me? Much of this can be due to the fact this is a new sensation for you, and women loving women is far different than women loving men. Or so I've been told," Ashley grinned. "I have no first-hand experience in that department."

Penny looked at Ashley perplexed. "I don't really know, Ashley. All I know is the feelings I have for you are real, real enough I want them to last beyond this evening. Where this will lead to I don't know. I'm willing to take things as they come."

"I feel the same way. Let's enjoy our love tonight, and we'll see how we feel after. All right?" Ashley said.

"Yes, Ashley. We'll see how we feel after this evening. For now let's seize the moment as if there are no others."

And Penny kissed Ashley softly on her lips once more. "I think I'm ready now if you lead the way and stay by my side."

"All right, Penny. I'll be right by your side. And as was said, nothing happens at these parties unless a person says they happen. No pressure and definitely no force. On that you can count, Love. Besides, I'm here right beside you, so let's go show the ladies what a wonderful and beautiful new friend and lover-to-be I have. I'll be the envy of all of them," Ashley almost laughed aloud.

Penny joined in her laughter. For the second time this evening laughter broke the ice at a critical point.

Ashley and Penny entered the living room together, hand in hand, and as they entered, Renee, Rose, and Tilly were sipping their wine and talking, but their talking stopped when they saw this vision of lovliness coming towards them. Really two visions of loveliness, but Penny was new and, therefore, exciting. Something always is exciting when it's new or different. It's one of the foibles of human nature.

"Oh, my god, Ashley, Penny is absolutely gorgeous. Seductively so," Renee blurted out, and Rose and Tilly agreed.

"You can say that again, Renee," said Rose.

"That goes for me, too," said Tilly.

"What a tempting morsel of female flesh you found, or was it fate that brought you two together?" Renee asked Ashley.

"I think it was fate, ladies, pure and simple. We were destined to meet," Ashley smiled convincingly.

"Well, now that we've had a glimpse of you, Penny, let's see the rest of you. Nice and slowly so we can admire every nuance of your lovely features and body," requested Rose.

"I've gone this far," Penny said. "I might as well go all the way."

And no sooner had she said that and everyone, including Penny, broke out laughing.

"Girl, did you say a mouthful," joked Rose, but she wasn't kidding as she took in the magnificent bush Penny had between her legs, a place she hoped to see up close before the night was over.

Penny, feeling more comfortable, walked to the middle of the room in front of the sofa and showed herself to the best possible advantage. Her lovely face. Her full, ample breasts with large nipples, and very large areolas that had gooseflesh rising around the outside of them. Her hips that were close to matching her big breasts, and, of course, her pussy.

While Penny was showing herself to the ladies, they were getting increasingly overheated and wet between their legs. The sight of Penny aroused them so very much they were willing to pass over their turn to model a piece of lingerie each had selected for herself for this evening's party. But things were moving just too fast for everyone to be patient, so while Penny was doing her thing in front of them, Renee, Tilly, and Rose were quickly removing their clothes down to their skin. Not a stitch of clothing remained on any of them by the time Penny stopped displaying her charms, not really aware of what had been going on until she stopped.

And then she saw all their clothes thrown around the room when she stopped in front of the sofa. There she saw three naked women who not long ago had been fully clothed.

"Oh, my!" Penny gave out a little gasp of surprise when she saw Renee massaging her full breasts, and Rose and Tilly fingering between the folds of their labia that she saw already irritated and excited by the attention they had been giving their creamy pussies.

"Oh, shit. To thinkk these women were playing with themselvess while I was showing off my almost naked body to them," Penny thought, but at the same time she was quite pleased with herself to know she had such an effect on them.

Ashley had been watching the whole thing going on as Penny modeled her ensemble: Renee playing with her breasts and Rose and Tilly fingering their pussies, and she burst out laughing.

"If you three could see yourselves," Ashley raised her voice in a girlish giggle.

"Oh, really? Well, what was taking you and Penny so long in the bedroom? She already had here lingerie on when she went in with you."

"That's true, but we had some things to talk about, personal things," Ashley answered her question but didn't tell them exactly what those personal matters were.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds