• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

April's Pet

After his fourth piece he pushed his plate away.

She was smiling at him. She had eaten a piece and a half and was satisfied.

"I'll just go upstairs and change into something more comfortable." She said getting up.

He watched her leave the kitchen and finished his ginger ale. Wow! He had given her an orgasm on the first time. She was gorgeous. Drinking her pee hadn't been so bad. It was a small price to pay for the privilege of eating her pussy. He would love to do it again he thought.

He washed the dishes while he was waiting, and then stored the remaining pieces of pizza in the fridge. He was so absorbed with his task that she managed to tip toe into the kitchen and whisper right into his ear:

"I'm back Bernie. Do you like it?"

He turned around and saw her sparkling green eyes, then she took a step back and his mouth fell open. She was wearing a black negligee, which did little to conceal her full breasts, with crotch less matching panties. Still wearing her high heels she made a 360 in front of him. He couldn't hide his hard on as she looked at his crotch.

"You still haven't had an orgasm have you darling? Come with me you poor boy and we'll soon put that right." She said huskily as she led him by the hand to the bedroom.

"Off with your clothes. I want you naked and lying down on your back on my bed." April said giggling because of his stunned expression.

He cursed under his breath as he fumbled with his shoelaces, dammit he couldn't undress fast enough. His shirt was off, his jeans were around his ankles but he was still struggling to get his shoes off. Finally he got one off and the second followed.

"I said naked!" She chuckled. "Get those boxers off."

Now with his underwear off there was no way he could hide his erection. He knew he'd ejaculate all over the bedroom floor if she so much as touched him. She was pointing to the bed her sparkling eyes matching her smile. He lay down on his back and she knelt on the bed near his chest.

"I'm glad you like my ass. You won't mind if I climb over you and sit on your chest then?" She said looking into his eyes.

"No...No...Ma'am." He answered expecting to see her cunt again.

She swung her leg over his head to face his feet. Her gorgeous pear shape ass was right in front of his eyes it was like a dream only better.

Then he felt her hand on his penis and he ejaculated. He had never felt this excited in his short life.

She looked at him over her shoulder and asked;

"What happened honey? I was hoping to give you more pleasure than that."

"It's the first time I am being touch by somebody else." Bernie confessed.

He was so excited he still had a hard on.

She could proceed as planned.

"I am a little bit too close to your penis I'll have to back up." She said moving her ass over his face and sitting down.

She felt his nose under her asshole and hesitated to release a fart.

Patience! Patience! She told herself moving forward to get his mouth under her asshole.

"Can you breath OK?" April asked pretending to worry about his comfort.

She could feel him breathing in her crack and when he nodded yes she almost laughed.

"Why don't you give my ass a nice kiss? You can reward me for all the pleasure I'm going to give you." She laughed.

Her asshole was practically nestling against his lips anyway so it didn't take too much effort to puckered them up and gave the wrinkled opening a tentative kiss.

"Come on you can do better than that." She chided moving her pale globes from left to right to wedge his face deeper into her crack.

He could breathe all right. So he kissed her once again and waited.

"I didn't say stop did I? Just keep on going young man or I won't give you a real orgasm." She said in a voice that was half mocking and half threatening.

Her buttocks felt heavy on his face but he didn't want to displease the older woman so he started to kiss her asshole over and over again until she began masturbating him lightly apparently a little happier with his efforts.

"Hey give me a French kiss. You do know what a French kiss is?" April asked.

He nodded yes having read enough description of it in books.

She felt his tongue press against her asshole. She relaxed her sphincter to grant the raspy spear admittance into her chamber ...Oh how adorable to have this lovely young man doing her bidding like this she thought as she felt his tongue wriggling within her. True, he needed a little coaxing but he was new at this and she felt sure he would make a good pupil with a little bit of patient schooling.

"Yes that's it lover." She encouraged wanking him faster.

"Work your tongue inside me like that." April said.

Luckily she didn't feel a bowel movement coming along otherwise it could have ruined everything. She suddenly felt his groans vibrating between her ass cheeks as he shot his spunk over her hand and she moaned with pleasure at the wonderful sensation his cries were setting off as they fluttered within her asshole.

"That was good. Wasn't it?" She sighed happily as she began to getup.

He smiled and planted a tender kiss on her ass cheek before she moved off him.

"Thank you. It was great April." He said.

"Well as you like it so much I'm kind of hoping you'll want some more. Do you?" She asked cocking her head over her shoulder and winking at him.

"Yes please." He laughed feeling more confident by the minute.

"That's a good boy." She said joining in his laughter as she moved back and positioned her asshole over his mouth again.

"Push your tongue in as far as you can." She asked.

She felt his lips form a seal around her rosebud as his tongue speared itself up the dark canal. He kept on pushing it up and down inside the walls of her rectum for a good half an hour or so as she masturbated herself while she rubbed and flexed her pale buttocks into his face.

"Oh yes Bernie. Mommy likes that so much, keep on doing it darling. Don't stop, don't fucking stop! you darling boy." She sobbed as she came with her ass glued to his face.

"That is enough for now." She gasped giving his tongue a squeeze with her sphincter.

She got off from him, surprised by the intensity of her orgasm.

"Thank you very much." He said honestly.

"You're welcome. Did you realize I came too?" April asked.

"No I didn't. Did you cum just with my tongue?" He asked incredulously.

"Not just your tongue although I have to say it was fantastic having you work away back there and I'll definitely be coming back for much more of the same. No I used my fingers to stimulate my clitoris as you ate out my asshole. Now go wash your teeth and come back to bed." she said smiling.

Wow! He had given her an orgasm, drank her pee, kissed her ass and tongue-fuck her asshole. All that in one evening. He felt so great. He rinsed his mouth and nearly ran back to the bedroom.

She was standing beside the bed in her high heels with her back to the door looking at herself in the mirror when her eyes caught his.

"Ah! You're back here's your first test: lie down on the floor." When he was in position she slowly walked back to where he was then straddled him and sat down on his chest.

"The test is quite simple: you have to make me cum in your mouth. I will not coach you this time because I want to know if you are really a fast learner." April said to him.

He was looking into her eyes as her thighs were enclosing his face as she moved her cunt toward his mouth. He could smell her womanhood it was exciting him more than he thought possible. He was already addicted to the taste of her. Oh he would try his best to satisfy her. He would watch her reaction to his caresses; it should give him an indication of how to act.

He was pleased to hear her moan and sob with pleasure as he licked her. He worked faster with his mouth as he felt her grind her hips on his face as she took her pleasure from him until she came hard on his face, her delectable juices drenching him.

"Open up dear I need to pee. Try to keep up." April said.

Her flow was strong, his mouth was filling fast, and he started to swallow. Making a seal with his lips around her pee hole helped him to keep up with her.

"Aaaah! That was good. Wasn't it?" April said getting up and walking to her desk to get her purse.

He was still on the floor. Feeling great. Yesss! He had given her another orgasm but he was sure that she had peed in his mouth intentionally. She hadn't lost control of her bladder this time, the delay between her climax and her pissing was too long.

Looking at her he could see her glistening cunt and her tremendous ass as she was counting out bills.

Was drinking her pee so bad? It pleased her and he liked pleasing her. He had ejaculated two times and those were the biggest orgasms he had had in his whole life. He wanted to please her and himself again.

"Did I pass the test Ma'am?" He asked her sitting on the floor with a big grin on his face.

She turned halfway towards him smiling.

"Yes you did Bernie. Here's your money with a twenty extra for a taxi. Regretfully I have to send you home. I have a class early tomorrow morning but I want you in my office at four. I'll give you a lift back here. Don't forget you still have to fix my printer." She said smiling her eyes sparkling.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked her getting up and looking around for his clothes.

"Of course sweetie. As many as you like." April answered facing him.

He still had a hard on.

"You had an orgasm and you peed in my mouth after a longer delay than the first time. You did it on purpose. You didn't lose control of your bladder did you?" He was blinded by her beauty.

"Yes I did Bernie. You have gorgeous lips and I love to use you as my toilet. If you come back tomorrow I'll be only too glad to use you again." She answered looking in his eyes.

He felt as if she was looking into his soul with her luminous green eyes. Deep down inside he had loved the experience of drinking her pee. It was so taboo so gross. The question was whether to come back or not. If he did he would embark on an infinite journey to satisfy her dark desires as well as his.

"If I come back will you let me penetrate you?" He asked thinking he had nothing to lose.

"I might dear but can you afford the price of that request?" She answered seeing his desire in his eyes.

"How much would that be?" He asked in an uncertain voice while getting dressed at the same time.

"Ha! Moneywise nothing. You would have to be my toilet for a week. So let me repeat the question: Can you afford it?" April answered with sparkling eyes.

He needed more time so he answered with a question:

"Can I give you an answer tomorrow?"

"Sure. Meet me at my office at four. Don't forget to bring your suitcase with you. You're going to be spending the week at my place. If you agree to the price that is." She told him sure that he would agree to do it.

He went home to his tiny room got into bed and tossed all night in restless sleep until the alarm went off. He tumble into the shower, shaved and went to attend his classes.

How bad could it be? He would drink her pee for a week. Seven days. He would eat her again and again trying to give her bigger orgasms each time probably ejaculating each time in the process. Then at the end of the week he would get to fuck this beautiful woman in exchange for drinking a little bit of pee.

Yeah! he could do it.

Wednesday

At ten to four he was waiting in the hall across from her office his pack sac on his right shoulder. He'd remembered to bring the wire to connect her printer. He smiled and said a silent thank you to the piece of printing equipment for bringing him to April.

At four when she opened the door she was happy to see that he was standing across the hallway looking at the floor. He moved his eyes up from her high heels to her black hose on her beautiful legs then to the charcoal skirt top by a light blue blouse under a matching charcoal vest.

She smiled at him and said in a joyful voice:

"I see you're ready for a great week. Let's go."

"I would like..."Bernie started to say.

She had turned around and put a finger on his lips whispering in a low voice:

"Hush! We'll talk when we're home dear. Please walk a few paces behind me. When we reach my car I'll turn as if you called to me. I don't want to start rumors about us."

She had turned around again and started walking down the hallway. He followed her acting natural.

He opened a bag of salted peanuts and finished eating them as he was crossing a street. He remembered that there was nowhere he could get a drink around here. He would endure being a little thirsty. He was watching her delicious ass swaying in front of him when she half turned to look at him noticing where he was staring.

"You will get a closer look at it later I promise. Now hide in the trunk hurry." She said urging him on with a light but firm shove.

Without a second thought he climbed in and she closed the lid. She looked around her the street was deserted and she was sure that there were no surveillance cameras. She climbed behind the wheel and drove to the mall making sure to park in the sun. She wanted him thirsty. She went to eat dinner at a small restaurant and stopped at the grocery store on the way back.

It made sense to him that she did not want rumors about them. Although it was a little extreme to have him hide in the trunk. He knew it would only be for a short while she would let him out soon. He heard the engine stop and her door close after she climbed out. He was expecting to see the lid opened any second now. He was listening hard to hear her high heels.

All he was hearing were the other cars coming and going. It was hot in here and he was sweating like a pig he would need another shower. He had lost track of time when he heard the door open. He felt her climb in and start the engine then he felt the car moving.

She came back to her car an hour later.

He was silent not making a noise she headed home and drove in the garage. When the automatic door closed she got out and opened the trunk. He had a red sweaty face. His t-shirt was wet from perspiration but otherwise he looked unarmed.

"Out you go! We're home sweetie. I've some grocery bags on the back seat, be a dear and bring them in." She said opening the door to her house.

"Can I take a shower please?" He asked.

"Sure but don't drink the water." She answered over her shoulder.

He followed her in the kitchen with the grocery bags and turned to go in the shower.

"First you should put the groceries away dear." She said as she was opening a bottle of white wine.

She poured herself a glass and did not offer him any. He put away the cheese, eggs and bacon in the fridge and then started searching for the places in the cobber's where to store the dry goods.

As he was going to the bathroom she said:

"Stay naked after your shower and join me in the living room."

He all ready had a hard on. He would not be able to conceal it. So what! He was going to fuck her so he better get used to be naked in her presence he thought. He had thoroughly washed every nook and crannies in the expectation of losing his virginity. He walked in the living room with a bath towel around his waist. He took in the sight of April. She had already removed her top and was seated on the couch with her nylon clad legs crossed.

"Take off that towel and sit down close to me sweetie." She said patting the couch.

His complexion turned red as a beet as he obeyed her and let the towel fall down.

"Can I get a drink please?" He asked still standing.

"Not for now I'll be taking care of that in a minute. Sit down." She said sipping her wine.

He sat down his pulse racing. Her legs in those sheer black stockings were superb.

"Well I was sure you'd agree to spend a week with me and be my toilet. If you do a good job you'll get to fuck me at the end of the week. I will teach you how to please me. We can start by the caress's I like the most and how to do them." She told him.

He was focused on her legs and her firm breast.

"First; you will learn how to undress me." April said.

He was so excited he barely heard what she said he could hardly contain himself.

"You will stay naked whenever you are in the house. That's for my pleasure; I like your naked body." She told him masturbating him lightly.

She was watching his reaction she just wanted to keep him on edge.

"Detach the buttons of my blouse, slowly, take your time." She said brushing her breast against him to get him more excited.

"Good boy. Now the cuffs and remove my blouse." She said.

When he had removed it. His hand came up and moved toward her breast out of her own volition before he could touch her she turned her back to him and said:

"Unhook my bra. The hooks are in the middle."

With shaking hands he managed to release her breasts from their prison. She stood up her back to him.

"Kneel down and take off my skirt. The zipper should be in front of your eyes." She said over her shoulder.

His hands were still shaking when she stepped out of it. His mouth was open. She was a sight to behold. Standing in her high heels in front of him wearing her old fashion underwear over her garter belt that held those nylons up.

"Remove my underwear. Leave the garter belt and stockings on. Do you still want that drink dear?" She asked looking at him with sparkling eyes as she turned around.

"Yes please." He answered after a moment awed by her beauty.

"Umm. I'll quench your thirst right now you lucky boy. Kneel in between my legs I need to pee." She told him softly grabbing him by his wavy black hair.

He was looking up at her. Her flat belly then her firm breasts then her smile and finally her green eyes. He could have drowned in those eyes.

"Put your lips on mine and swallow to keep up with my flow. You have to swallow and keep down everything that I give you or we'll restart the counter on the week. Today is Wednesday so if you want to fuck me in a week behave yourself." She said as she was positioning herself on his mouth.

She had jerk back a little when his upper lip brushed her clit. She loved his mouth down there. The feeling of his full lips was so sensual. He was so obedient. She would get spoiled by him she thought as she started to pee.

He applied light suction on her and started to swallow. Again he was having a long bitter drink. He was thirsty and he would have preferred water but it was coming from her and he could feel her pleasure. Her flow was strong and lasted longer than the first time but he managed to get it all.

"Good boy, now lick me clean." She ordered satisfied that he hadn't spilled a drop.

He licked over and around her pee hole to clean her. Then he started by sucking on one of her labia taking it in his mouth then he moved to the other one and to her vagina and back until she felt weak in the knees and said in a halting voice:

"Lie down on the floor."

She followed his mouth as he moved down trying not to break the contact with his lips. He was happy to have taken that initiative. She was moaning softly when she sat more heavily on his face and rode him until she came in his mouth. She spurted down his throat begging sobbing and crying out for him to drink everything. He swallowed as fast as he could but even so he was drenched in her delicious juices. She was catching her breath as she sat back on his chest.

"Oh God that was intense. She gasped. You learned fast my dear and you have talent. I love that." She said standing up after a few minutes.

He sat up pleased by the compliments but mostly happy that he had given her an orgasm. Her juices tasted so much better than her pee. He got up and she picked up her glass of wine with one hand and took his hand with the other and led him upstairs to her bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds