• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

April's Pet

"Then you will do as you are told dear. Now get into my bed I want to read." She ordered.

He dutifully obeyed and followed her to her bed.

She sat on his chest.

"Open your mouth let me see." She ordered.

Satisfied that it was more coated than last night she moved forward and put her asshole on his mouth.

"Do not worry about your job. Your priority is to keep on pleasing me." She informed him as she was picking up her book.

Without a job he did not have the means to afford a room. He would be more dependant of her. Then he would live here and do her bidding she thought. Yes this was playing into her hand. When she felt sleepy she sent him to the bathroom.

He did empty himself and felt better. He washed his face with cold water. Three more days before fucking her. He would endure. He liked the humiliation of being her toilet even if the last two nights had been tough.

He must be getting better at cunnilingus because he had given her multiple orgasms and she had let him come hard too.

He joined her in bed at her feet and fell asleep right away.

Sunday

He woke up without the alarm clock and he laid there waiting for her to wake up. He still had the bad taste of her shit in his mouth. He was kind of getting use to it he thought. She was wicked because she seemed to like it better when he was chewing it therefore enjoying his tears. He felt her stir as she was waking up.

She leisurely stretched herself and touched him with the tip of her toes.

"Get the funnel my pet."

He went to the kitchen and came back.

She was seated on the side of the bed.

"On your knees dear you know the drill." She ordered.

As she was peeing in him she informed him;

"I give you my permission to help your girlfriend. You can take an hour today to do that. Remember to call in sick today." When she was done she wiped her cunt with a tissue and made him eat it.

"Go fix breakfast, pancakes again would be nice."

She suggested as she was going toward the bathroom.

He was pouring the coffee when she walked in the kitchen dress in a t-shirt shorts and high heel sandals. He thought that she was very desirable.

"Have you called your boss?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress. As expected I have lost my job and I am losing three days of back pay. I will lose my room by next week unless I can find another job soon." He answered.

"Don't panic! I can offer you the room in the basement in exchange for little jobs that you will have to do around the house. Like mowing the lawn, painting the fence and the garage and whatever else that might come up." She said her eyes sparkling.

He knew that he could not afford to refuse her offer. He worried a little because she had that same look on her face as when she was wickedly playing tricks on him.

"What do you mean by whatever else that might come up?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anything that you might help me with." She answered smiling.

"Thank you Mistress. I accept your generous offer." He knew that he would be at her mercy and he would not be able to refuse any request from her.

"Good. We will go and get your things after breakfast." She said.

He drank his coffee and cleared the dishes.

They got in her car and went to pick up his meager belongings. The landlord gave him a dark look as he was putting up the sign for a room to rent.

They were back at her place within the hour and he was settling in. Everything had gone so fast he thought sitting on his bed to check his e-mails. Nancy had transmitted the information for her report and he found the file that he would use to help her.

She walked in his room and asked;

"Satisfied with the accommodations?"

"Yes Mistress. It is better than my old room." He answered smiling.

"I am happy to hear that. Now you may start paying me back by mowing the lawn. Then you will find paint and brushes in the garage to paint the fence." She gently ordered.

She was happy that it had been so fast. Now she would have him in her house every day after the week was over. She had her 24/7 slave. This room would provide him with the illusion of a small sanctuary. Yes it was going very well she thought.

"Yes Mistress." He answered closing his laptop.

"Find me once you are done with the lawn." She ordered.

She was at her computer updating the grades in the files of her students. She had been through his laptop and copied his address book. She did not have any problem breaking his simple password.

"I have mowed and trimmed the lawn Mistress." He said.

"Excellent dear. I hate mowing the lawn. Now fix us lunch. Something light but first get the funnel." She said.

She had peed a lot. She was keeping it all for him he was sure of it. When they were seated in front of their tuna salad she informed him:

"I will run some errands this afternoon while you paint the fence."

He did the dishes and started on the fence.

She was standing beside him in the yard. He had not heard her approach.

"Kiss me good bye." She ordered.

"Are you sure? We are outside Mistress." He answered his complexion turning a bright red.

"I know where we are. So get to it we are losing daylight dear." She said presenting her ass to him.

He stayed on his knees and lowered her shorts and panty and rimmed her asshole for a long five minutes. To do that in private was fine but outside was so scary. He did not want to get caught. He was relieved when she stepped away and pulled up her panties and shorts.

He got back to work with this familiar taste in his mouth that he was starting to like. He did half the length of the fence before she came back and called him to the garage.

"On your knees I badly need to pee. All that iced tea that I drank at the mall. I feel like my bladder will explode." She said.

He barely had time to put his lips on hers that she started to pee. He kept up with her strong flow. Definitely practice was making him better he thought.

"Aaah! That feels so good. You are getting good at this my pet." She said.

She had peed for an eternity. He was proud not to have spilled a drop.

She turned around and presented her ass. He greeted her properly and afterward he took the propane tank out of her car as she was taking in some of the bags on the back seat.

"Dear, get the groceries from the car." She said.

"Yes Mistress."He answered

He knew that she had something on her mind concerning him. He was sure that he would find out this evening.

"We have a nice pork roast for dinner. Go wash up I will serve us." She said.

She was seated at the table waiting for him.

"Bon appétit!" She said picking up her utensils.

He noticed that his portion was smaller than hers. He did not mention it and took a sip of wine.

"Tuesday we will discuss your future. I want you to think about it." She said.

She had found a slave contract on the internet that would bind him to her but it was not nearly enough.

"Yes Mistress." He answered finishing his plate.

"When you are done here. Go wait for me lying down on the exercise bench." She ordered standing up.

Lying down naked on the bench. He dreaded a repetition of last night. He loved cunnilingus but chewing her shit was real hard to do. Still he would do it. In a little more than two days it would be over and he would fuck her. He dreamed of this moment getting another erection.

He heard the clicks of her heels on the wooden floor and turned his head to take in the sight of her walking toward him.

She was wearing a red negligee without panties in black stiletto high heel shoes. Her lips were painted a dark red.

He nearly lost it. She put the cock ring on first. Then she restrained him like yesterday.

"The blindfold has dried up. Good." She said has she put it on his eyes.

He was in the dark again but her image was imprinted in his mind. She was so gorgeous he desired her so much.

"We will do something new my slave." He heard her say as she sat on his chest.

Her sex was so hot. He felt her move it to his mouth and he started licking. Enjoying her delicious juices in his mouth. Once more he pushed her over the edge and she came hard on his face.

He kept on licking her. His penis was twitching. It felt like if his heart was in it. Without that ring he would have ejaculated all over the place.

When she had recuperated she stood up turned around and sat back down on his face. Then she move a little bit toward his penis. With his face still wedge in her ass he felt her hand on his penis and it did not help with the twitching. Cunnilingus had wounded him up.

She lowered her head and blew softly on his penis. He moaned. Then she licked along the helm of it almost making him scream. He was imagining her dark red lips on his penis and then he felt the warmth of her silky mouth. He nearly passed out. She played with him for about half an hour. When she stopped he nearly screamed in frustration.

She sat up and positioned her asshole on his mouth.

"Sorry dear I need to take a dump." She said smiling as she was pushing a stool out.

"Again chew everything my pet. I will take the ring off now." She said as she bent far enough to break the seal his plump lips were making around her asshole.

"Ew! It stinks. Does it taste as bad?" She asked almost laughing.

He nodded yes as he was chewing his awful tasting dessert crying silently. Where had his gag reflex gone? He was sure it would have come back when he smelled her shit.

He felt her hands fiddling with the ring to take it off. When he felt her hand on him he came on the spot. She kept caressing him to give him another erection.

"Clean me I am done. You are good at this. It is so pleasing to feel your chewing under my ass." She said.

When she felt cleaned she took off the wet blindfold and freed him of his handcuffs.

"Clean up your mess and lie down on the couch. I want to watch TV." She ordered.

Two nights and she would fuck him. Be patient she told herself.

She went to the kitchen grabbed some popcorn and a beer and joined him on the couch. Without acknowledging him she positioned her asshole on his mouth and turned on the television.

She was using him as a piece of furniture. He thought as he pushed his tongue in her. She would enjoy analingus relentlessly without mercy.

He had nowhere else to go. It was here or in the street. That thought kept coming back in his mind like a mantra. But she had agreeably surprised him tonight and she was so beautiful. He desired her more than ever.

After a few hours when she felt tired. She sent him to the bathroom and went to bed. She was asleep when he climbed in the bed at her feet and he fell asleep almost instantly.

Monday

"Open your mouth. Let me see if you were a good boy." Woke him up.

He sleepily obeyed. His teeth were still brownish.

"You are such a good slave. I love it. Now get the funnel." She ordered.

When she was done peeing in him she sent him to prepare breakfast.

"Eggs you know how I like them." She said getting in the shower.

He was at the stove turning his eggs over when she sat down at the table and poured a cup of coffee. She was wearing a sweater, skirt and high heel sandals.

"You go prepare the report for your girlfriend sweetie." She said after breakfast.

"I wish she would be, Mistress." He answered going to his room.

He opened his laptop and used the file containing his report of the year before. He updated a few parameters in it and a few predictions so they could fit the present state of the U.S. economy. He checked the spelling and when he was satisfied he attached the file to a short apologizing e-mail for being late that he sent to Nancy.

He dressed up and started to paint the other half of the fence. April startled him by sneaking up on him again.

"Get under my skirt I need to pee." She ordered.

"But...euh...Yes Mistress." He answered looking around to see if anybody was peaking in the yard.

He was licking her clean when she said;

"You are nearly done with the fence. Perfect we will clean the garage after lunch. You make us a nice salad. There should be a can of tuna in the cobber."

He watched her walk back to the house. Her swaying ass on top of her long legs was still mesmerizing him. She had surprised him by not wearing underwear today.

He got back to work and finished his task. He cleaned his paintbrush and put away the half gallon of paint that was left. He cleaned himself up and went to the kitchen to fix lunch.

"Be a dear and pour me a glass of white wine." She asked as he was sitting down.

He put the bottle back in the fridge and brought the glass to her.

"Thank you sweetie. Let's eat I want to get that garage cleaning done this afternoon. Then you will wash my car." She said smiling.

They cleaned the garage and before she left him to wash her car she peed in him.

"Sweetie, stay on your knees and kiss me." She said turning around.

He lifted her skirt and dug in between her ass cheeks and French kissed her asshole.

"You are a good kisser. The girls that turned you down did not know what they were missing. Maybe i should tell them." She said wanting to tease him.

He filled a bucket with water after pouring a little bit of dish soap in it. He washed the car in the garage and he was finishing waxing it when she came to get him for dinner.

"On your knees. I want you to kiss me again." He put his head under her skirt and she pushed her ass in his face.

"I will grill us some hamburgers for dinner." She informed him.

After five minutes she walked away from him. He put away the bucket and stripped naked in his room. He checked his e-mails and Nancy had confirmed receiving the file. Then he joined April in the kitchen.

She had made two burgers for her and one for him.

"Fetch me a glass of red wine." She ordered as she was grilling the meat.

He came back as she was putting the plates on the table. He was famished and he devoured his burger and fries.

"I liked walking around without underwear. It is faster when I want to put your mouth to good use. I should do it more often." She said smiling.

When she was done with her plate she got up and ordered;

"Once you are done with the dishes wait for me on the bench."

She went to her bedroom and he obeyed having a good idea of what to expect for the evening. He was lying down on the bench when he saw her walking down the stairs. He got another erection.

She was wearing a black negligee without panties in high heels. Her lips were painted a bright red and she had that devilish little smile that scared him.

When his restraints were secured and the ring in place he practiced his cunnilingus skills. She was recuperating laying on him her head on his left thigh. She had not put the blindfold on because she wanted him to see what she was going to do.

She got off him and on her knees beside him.

She kissed his navel moving down with small kisses on his belly. She licked his right ball and he moaned. Her sensual red lips were putting his nerves on fire. She then sucked his left ball and he moaned louder. She moved to licking the helm of his twitching penis.

He was in agony it was so good and so excruciating at the same time. She then took the head of his penis in her mouth. She had his penis straight up making sure he could see her. She sucked it softly at the beginning and then harder and harder until he screamed.

It was unbearable with that ring. His balls felt so full. His whole being wanted to come. His whole being was concentrated in his penis.

She let it fall out of her mouth and she straddled his legs moving up to capture his penis between her labia. She was pressing her clitoris on it.

He was getting her juices going. The heat of her sex on his was making him thrust his hips up.

After a little while she moved up to his face and ordered him to lick her clean.

Then she got up to turn around and sit her beautiful ass on his face. He stuck his tongue in her expecting to eat his dessert.

She undid the ring and masturbated him. He shot a large load on his belly.

"You had a lot of sperm again." She said standing up and opening the handcuff on his hands.

She gave him the key and told him to free himself. Then he was to wait for her on the couch after cleaning up.

She walked in the living room with a beer in her hand and sat on his chest.

"Ah! Right on time for my documentary. Do not worry you will get your dessert and don't be a pig and swallow it whole. Savor it." She said looking in his eyes.

"You mean I have to chew it?" He asked in a sad voice.

"Of course my slave. I love doing this to you. The feeling of your jaws working under my asshole is great." She answered as she was positioning her asshole on his mouth.

He tried to push his tongue in but a stool was already coming out. He chewed the part she had pinched off. Still that awful taste invading his mouth. It was vile but not as much. Either his taste buds were dulling or he was acquiering the taste. He concentrated on looking at her cunt so close and so far at the same time trying to forget what he was doing.

He heard her phone ring.

"Hi Vanessa, How is my big sister?" She said.

He could not hear the answer but he guessed that she was coming to town when he heard April say;

"Tomorrow night I have an engagement. Wednesday I can."

What can she do Wednesday? He wondered. He kept licking her ass hoping she was done. When he could not push his tongue in he knew she was not.

"See you then." He heard her say before hanging up.

She opened her legs and told him excitedly;

"My sister will be in town. We will go to dinner. For now let's resume what we were doing."

She pushed some more shit in his mouth which he dutifully chewed. Tuesday is ordeal would be over. He felt quite full when she was finish.

He would ask to use the bathroom when she would get another beer.

She got off him and ordered;

"Get the funnel."

"Can I use the bathroom Mistress?" He asked.

"When I am done peeing. Drinking beer is a good idea I pee more often." She answered.

Her flow was strong and he kept up with it without difficulty. Everything was getting easier it must be all the practice he had in the last week.

He ran to the bathroom and emptied himself. Afterward he lay back down on the couch and she resumed her position on his face.

After the two hour movie she got up and said;

"I am going to bed. Wash up and join me."

"Yes Mistress. " He answered.

He was tired. His tongue was aching as was his jaw. Tomorrow was his last day as her slave. He liked the humiliation of being her toilet but the taste of her solid waste was so awful. He had to endure so he would fuck that gorgeous woman.

Tonight he had thought that she would have when she sat on his sex and he felt her juices drenching his penis.

She was asleep when he climbed in bed at her feet.

Tuesday

"Wake up sleepy head. Go get the funnel for your morning drink." She said shaking him by his shoulder.

"Eggs again for breakfast. You will need some stamina tonight." She said as she was wiping herself.

He ate the tissue that she had presented to him.

"Yes Mistress."He answered.

He fixed breakfast and was sitting down when she walked in a short sleeves dress and high heel sandals.

"Take a half hour for you check your e-mails, whatever. I want you to wash the walls of every room this week. Start with the living room." She said as she was finishing her breakfast.

"Yes Mistress." He answered thinking it was part of the small jobs he had to do to pay for his room.

He had moved the furniture in the middle of the room when she walked in.

"I have some errands to run before my class. So say goodbye." She said turning her back to him.

He lifted the helm of her dress and saw that she did not wear panties again. He French kissed her asshole and she left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds