• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

April's Pet

He had washed the walls and he was replacing the furniture in the living room when she came back just in time for dinner.

"Hey slave! Are you happy to see me?" She asked over her shoulder.

He got on his knees and French kissed her asshole again.

"Look what I got for us." She said showing him a thermos bottle.

He looked puzzled at the bottle.

"Here drink up. I peed in it so from now on I will not have to hold back." She said.

He opened the bottle and took a sip. Her pee was still warm. Tonight was the night so he would please her by draining the bottle.

"You drank it all. That is nice sweetie." She said as she looked in the bottle on the kitchen counter.

"What would you like for dinner Mistress?"He asked with a smile.

"Go get the groceries in the car we will have Mexican tonight." She said pouring a glass of red wine for herself.

She cooked them spicy burritos.

He was hungry and had a second one. He knew the drill so he cleared the dishes and went to wait for her on the bench. He had secured his feet and she would only have to cuff his hands. He hoped that she would forget the blindfold. He felt so nervous.

She walked down the stairs in her dress holding a bag. She had only painted her lips a bright red again and put on her stiletto heel shoes.

She putted the bag down and cuffed his hands and installed the cock ring. She lifted her dress up to her waist revealing her black fishnet stocking and sat down on his chest. Then she moved to his mouth and he took her over the edge again and again.

"Since you have been so noisy last night I got you this." She said digging in her bag and pulling a ball gag out.

"Open your mouth I will fit it in." She said seeing the worries in his eyes.

Once the ball gag was in place she removed her dress showing him her black corset trimmed in red.

She got on her knees beside him and started to caress his balls with her hand. Then she bent down and took the head of his penis in her mouth and sucked hard on it. She could hear his muffled screams. Then she straddled him and looking in his eyes she engulfed his penis in her vagina. She stayed without moving only squeezing her vagina muscles then she slowly started to ride him to her own climaxes.

He was dying, he was in heaven, he was in hell, he was agonizing. He felt her vagina take his whole penis in her heavenly furnace and he was witnessing her climax on him.

He was satisfying her. He needed to come so badly. He was living through his penis.

When she was done with him she took the gag out and put her sex on his mouth again.

"Clean me. That was a good fuck. We will work on that and one day you will control yourself enough to fuck me without the cock ring." She said still panting.

He got her juices flowing again and he gulped them down. They tasted delicious. He felt hyper after giving her an orgasm. His nerves were on fire.

She turned around and sat her asshole on his mouth. She was taking the ring off as he was pushing his tongue in.

She pushed a log in his mouth and did not stop as he was ejaculating. He understood that he was to swallow it whole. He had just cleared the first one when she pushed a second one in his mouth.

After feeding him three logs she said;

"Clean me lover."

He did his best as she was masturbating him to empty his balls. He had the strongest orgasm ever. He felt drained.

She took off the cuff on his hands and ordered;

"Free yourself, wash up and join me in the bedroom."

He walked in the bedroom and she was standing up with her right foot on a chair.

"Undress me slave." She knew he would be excited again.

Touching her was driving him crazy. He wanted to fuck her again right now. With trembling fingers he detached her corset and lowered it to her feet. Then he rolled down her fishnet stocking taking her stiletto heels off.

"In bed slave. I want to read." She said.

She was still in the glow of her orgasms. He was not that big but it had been so satisfying to do it the way she wanted it.

He was very good with his mouth after a week only. His tongue was feeling good in her ass right now. She wondered how her sister Vanessa would like it? She would have a nice evening with her tomorrow.

"Use the bathroom if you need it I am going to sleep." She told him.

Wednesday

"Wake up!" She was rolling him on his back.

She climbed in the bed and put the funnel in his mouth. As she was squatting over it he squirmed and grunted.

"Come on slave. Now that you fucked me you will refuse to perform your duties." She said over her shoulder as she was starting her flow.

The week was over. He was not her slave anymore. He did not understand.

"That's true we have to discuss your future. Well it is bright; you will be my lived in slave. You are to do my bidding or you leave my house. If you leave I have to warn you that you better leave the country also and change your name." She said wiping herself with a tissue.

She got out of bed and went to her computer.

"Come here slave. Look at the screen as you eat this." She ordered giving him the tissue.

He joined her and nearly choked.

She was showing him pictures taken when he was chewing her shit or when she was shitting in his mouth showing only her ass cheeks over his very recognizable face.

"Look at the addresses to which I would send them." She ordered.

He saw the names of all the contacts in his address list. If they ever found out he would die of shame.

"I will also press charges for rape. I did collect enough semen from you to have you put away forever." She said glaring at him.

He was speechless. He swallowed hard his eyes riveted on the screen.

"If something was to happen to me like an unfortunate accident. Know that I have deposited a copy of those files on a flash drive in my safety deposit box at the bank with a letter to my sister explaining how to proceed. So never try to leave me Bernie. You're mine for life now."

She had him. He could not escape.

"What will I have to do Mistress?" He asked bowing his head thinking hard.

"First sign this contract." She said presenting him with a sheet of paper.

He was reading the slave contract that would bind him to her.

"You will have to do anything I tell you. We had a nice routine last week so it will continue. You are my slave. So what do you choose: stay as my slave or leave as a criminal pervert?"

He did not have to think a lot. He knelt down in front of her kissing her feet he said I will stay mistress.

"That's the right attitude. You are not kissing me where I prefer your mouth to be." She said smiling as she turned around.

"Make me feel good. Let me feel those full lips of yours. Show me that you are happy with your new life under my rule. It is still early I have not decided yet but as the time go by I might rent out your services." She said pushing her ass in his face.

He started to kiss and lick her ass as if his life depended on it. As a matter of fact it was.

"I saw in your e-mail that Nancy wants to meet with you after my class. I want you to introduce me to her. Bring her to my office this afternoon. Then you are to come back here and do the wash." She said as she was enjoying his ministration.

When she was satisfied she sent him to prepare breakfast and she took a shower.

Having signed the contract he would be great to have around. She would introduce him to Vanessa tonight. She was sure that she would be impressed by her human toilet. She made a mental note to have him skip dinner because he would need room to accommodate them.

They ate in silence he was still in shock over his future.

"Don't be late for my class dear." She said with her back to him.

He knelt down and pulled up the helm of her dress and kissed her asshole goodbye surprised that she was not wearing underwear to go to school.

He took a shower and cleaned his mouth thoroughly.

He got to school at 12:30 and Nancy was waiting for him.

"Thank you! I got an A- on the report. Now can you help me with the mid-term report?" She asked with a big smile as she was hugging him.

"Sure. I can dig out my old report. I will need more time to update it. Send me your requirements at the same e-mail address." He answered surprised by her warm welcome.

"I will do it tonight. It is not due for a couple of months but better be safe." Nancy said touching his forearm.

"By the way the teacher would like me to introduce you to her after class." He said as they were walking in the classroom.

"You do not know how much it is helping me. I cannot get economics in my head." Nancy told him.

April walked in and closed the door saying;

"Places every one."

At the break April called Bernie to her desk.

"She is very pretty. Have you told her that I want to see her after class?" She asked in a low voice.

"Yes I did." He answered.

The bell rang ending the class. He introduced Nancy to April and left them alone.

"You seem to be a friend of Bernie? Maybe his girlfriend?" April asked.

"Did he say that? I am not his girlfriend nor his friend at the most I am only a relation. You see I need him or should i say his knowledge for my mid-term report in my economics class." Nancy answered.

"Let me be direct then; what do you know about Bernie's life?" April asked.

"To be frank ma'am, I don't know about his life. My friend Diane said he could help me if I was willing to flirt with him. Honestly I think that he is a loser." Nancy answered.

"I see" April said."I received this internet address in an anonymous e-mail that urged me to check out this scat site."

April showed Nancy some photos of Bernie performing his toilet duties and asked;

"Do you think he could do that? Be a human toilet?" April asked Nancy.

"Maybe it's a montage." Nancy said feeling a warmth in her genitals.

"I don't think so. I have a good eye for this and they look real to me." April answered.

"Well then there is a lucky lady feeding him her solid waste." Nancy said in a dreamy voice.

"What do you think of this&" April asked smiling.

"Well now that i know about his special talent i will have him under me as often as I could. I have always wished to use a male toilet slave." Nancy said.

"You know the saying; be careful what you wish for. Can you drop by my place around six Thursday night?" April asked Nancy.

"Sure. I will be there. Why?" Nancy asked.

"Try to avoid using the toilet as much as you can Thursday. I want to surprise Bernie." April answered as she was writing down her address.

"You mean that he is your slave!" Nancy said laughing.

"Yes he is. If you want him to do your homeworks for your last session you will keep the secret. All you will have to do his pretend to be his girlfriend." April said smiling.

"Oh! Yes I will. I can't wait to sit on that nice mouth of his." Nancy said as she was leaving.

April got home at 5 and found him getting the clothes out of the dryer.

"Hello lover." She said turning her back to him.

As he was greeting her she ordered:

"Go wait for me on the bench."

He was thinking of the life of servitude ahead of him. He would live the dream to the end. He would be hers.

He was sure that she would introduce him naked and tied up on the bench to her sister. At least his service to her was still a secret from the other student. He would be so ashamed if Nancy or anybody else found out.

She walked up to him and attached his restraint.

Then she sat on his mouth.

"Kiss me good bye sweetie. I will be back with my sister and she will spend the night. Of course she will use the utilities and I want you to be as good with her as you are with me." She said laughing.

By next Thursday night she would be sure that it would be impossible for him to date another student.

She had found her mate and she would keep him forever!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds