• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

April's Pet

He kept up with her strong flow and licked her clean afterward.

She dismounted from him and laid face down on her bed.

"Now clean my ass." She ordered.

He knelt between her legs and kissed her ass cheeks slowly moving toward her crack. Then he started licking from the top and pushed his face in to get to her asshole. When he could not taste anything anymore he stopped and sat back on his heels.

"Did I say stop? Get your tongue in my ass it's dessert time for you." She said giggling.

He spread her cheeks and pushed his face in and sealed his lips around her asshole and pushed his tongue in.

When she felt him in her she started to push. She was testing him. He was the one who had to keep his mouth back there and eat as it was coming out.

Again he felt his tongue pushed back in his mouth and realized that he would have to apply some suction to get her shit in his mouth.

He swallowed a first mouthful and kept his lips sealed around her asshole as she was pushing some more out. After four mouthfuls she said;

"Clean me I am done."

She was satisfied of his performance. She loved shitting in his mouth. It was so empowering.

"On your back dear I will face sit you." She ordered.

Once in position reclining on his thighs she appreciated his tongue deep inside her asshole. Yes this was allowing a deeper penetration increasing the chances of triggering a bowel movement. Lying face down she had not empty herself completely she had a little left. She pushed it out in his mouth ordering:

"Chew it. I want to feel your jaw working."

She looked in his eyes in between her tights as she felt him chewing.

He got the full awful flavor this time. His eyes were filling up with tears. He could see her sparkling green eyes and her wicked smile.

She was enjoying his suffering.

He managed to swallow it and he was concentrating on keeping everything down.

"Come on stick your tongue inside me I think I have some more for you." She said.

He got his tongue back in there with a large burp.

"You know that in some country it his impolite not to burp to show your appreciation of the meal." She said still looking in his tearful eyes. "You have to chew this bit also."

She had fed him another small piece and it tasted as bad. It was pleasing her he had seen it in her face and he would do anything to give her pleasure. He swallowed and stuck his tongue back in.

She reclined back on the pillow that was on his thighs. It must have been tough on him judging by the tears that had spilled from his eyes. She took a mental note to make him chew her shit more often she had enjoyed his suffering. She resumed reading her book. When she felt like sleeping she sent him to use the bathroom still forbidding him to wash his mouth.

He sat down on the toilet and did his business. He felt much better. He washed his face with cold water. It felt good after a few hours serving as her seat. The taste in his mouth had been disgusting at the beginning now he felt that his taste bud had dulled a bit. He went back to the bedroom and admired her angelic sleeping face. Was she the devil? He asked himself as he was climbing in bed at her feet.

Friday

The alarm clock woke them up. He had slept like a log and he felt rested. His nose was a little bit sensitive and his breath would whiter flowers but he felt good.

"Sweetie go prepare some oatmeal with maple syrup, coffee and juice." She told him as she was getting out of bed.

He went to the kitchen and search around to find the oatmeal. He was serving her a bowl when she walked in wearing a short sleeves black dress. A string of pearl around her neck was enhancing it. She sat down and handed him a new list of chores.

"You are to finish yesterday's chores and start on these." She ordered

"I know that you have a class from 1 to 4 this afternoon. Here is a spare key for the back door. I think that you should leave around noon if you want to be on time." She said.

"Yes Mistress April." He answered.

"Get the funnel and lie down on your back." She ordered as she was taking off her panties.

She squatted over the funnel and let go a strong flow of pungent pee. It was strong tasting and he liked that it was cleaning his mouth a bit. He still had an erection looking at her beautiful ass.

When they were seated at the table she asked;

"Do you like the taste of my pee so much that you get an erection?"

"Not really Mistress. I get an erection looking at your ass." He answered honestly.

"Even if I am so mean to you?" She asked.

"Yes it was in my dream that I would serve a beautiful lady and she would have no mercy for me. She would pursue her pleasures without considering me. I am an instrument for you to enjoy." He answered his head bowed.

She was finishing her coffee pondering what he had said. Then she took his chin in her hand and lifted his head until she could look in his eyes and said;

"Let's get this week over with and we will discuss your future."

"Yes Mistress April." He answered feeling relieved by her acceptance.

As he was French kissing her asshole he was thinking of how lucky he was to be here.

"I am going to the gym this afternoon. I will be back around six." April said before leaving.

He had taken a shower and thoroughly washed himself. He had brushed his teeth and used mouthwash.

He was getting off the bus when he met Nancy a fellow student in his afternoon art class. He never would have dared to approach her. She was a cute blonde with blue eyes and she knew how to flirt nerds.

"Hey Bernie." She greeted him smiling.

"Aaah! Hi Nancy." He managed to answer.

Puzzled that she knew his name and more surprisingly that she was talking to him.

"Are you in this afternoon art class?" Nancy asked.

"Yes I am. I picked history and arts as my last classes before graduation I wanted to take it easy." He answered.

She did not want to know his life she needed to get him to do her midterm economic report. Her friend Diane had said that he was brilliant in a nerd kind of way. She would have to manipulate him.

"Lucky you! No more math or economic headaches." She said.

"What do you mean I did those classed last year and I do not remember any particular tough spot?" He said walking in the classroom hoping she would sit beside him.

"Easy for you to say. I do not get the hang of it especially in economics. I think that I would need a tutor." She said taking a seat beside him.

She had nice legs and a tremendous smile he thought.

"Maybe I can help you. I will check my schedule and get back to you." He offered.

"Would you? I think that I am a desperate cause. I have to present a report on the state of the U.S. economy and the perspective for next year by Tuesday. How can you help me with that?" She asked looking at him.

He knew what she wanted. He would do the report and as usual she would be nice with him until she did not need his knowledge anymore. He did not really minded. At least he would enjoy the pleasure of her company.

"Hum! I am busy this weekend. Here is my e-mail address send me all the parameters for this. I should send you something by Sunday night or Monday morning." He answered.

"Will you? That would be great. Thank you." She said as she was squeezing his hand.

Hook, line and sinker. He was so naïve. Nancy thought enjoying his blushing.

He left school at 3:30 after completing the exercise that would help to evaluate the level of each student in the class. He paid his weekly rent, picked up his laptop at his place and rode his bike to April's house.

He was finishing the last chore on yesterday's list when he heard the front door. It was already six o'clock. He went to the living room to greet her.

She was pouring herself a glass of red wine as he was kneeling behind her. Lowering her shorts and panty. He could smell her sweaty ass. He pushed his tongue in and started to French kiss her asshole.

"That is good sweetie, I did not have to say a word and you greeted me properly." She said.

He was happy to have pleased her. Her ass did not taste as bad as before. Was he acquiring a taste for it? He wondered.

"Let's have pasta tonight. There is some tomato sauce in the freezer. You will give me a tongue bath again. First get the funnel." She instructed him.

He would have ample time to practice cunnilingus tonight she thought as she was peeing in him. She wiped herself with a tissue and made him eat it.

They were eating the al dente pasta when she ordered;

"Tell me about your day."

"I attended my art class and met Nancy. She asked me to help her in economics. So I stop by my room and picked up my laptop and rode my bike here. I was finishing yesterday's chores list when you came in Mistress." He answered.

"Have you thought that she might be exploiting you?" She asked before taking a sip of wine.

"She probably is, Mistress. She is nice looking and she squeezed my hand. The other guy's will be jealous." He answered smiling.

"Do I know her?" She asked feeling a little bit jealous.

"She is in your class, Mistress. Usually, she is seated in the back with her friends." He said.

"So you would be able to pick her photo out of my list." She said.

"Yes Mistress." He answered worried about April's intention.

He got up and started to clear the dishes away.

"Join me in the bedroom my pet. I stink. I need a bath." She ordered.

She was seated at her computer looking at her students list when he walked in.

"Come here slave. Show me who this Nancy is." She ordered.

He went down the list and her photo stood out near the end. She saw a blue eyed blond girl. She could see why he like her she had a very nice face. She would look out for her in her class next Tuesday.

She stripped naked and laid face down in bed ordering;

"Start at my feet and work your way up. Avoid licking my ass crack for now. I promise that you will later on."

He licked the sole of her feet and as ordered moved up her great legs. Then he licks her round ass cheeks and move to her lower back feeling the short hair stand up betraying her pleasure. When he was done she turned over and lifted her arms over her head saying;

"Back to my feet. You are doing a great job sweetie."

He was happy to please her. He took her big left toe in his mouth and suck on it before proceeding to the next one. He was back in between her legs licking with all his might. He was up to her silky thighs feeling the heat of her sex. Planting a light kiss on her clitoris made her catch her breath. She grabbed his head to pull his mouth toward her navel so he would keep going up until he reached her neck.

"I feel so good. Get on your back you still need some practice in cunnilingus." She said smiling.

He saw her leg go over his head and her sex coming down on his mouth. His nose was in her asshole and her clitoris was in his mouth. He knew the routine and he started to lick and suck her clitoris

rapidly. Trying to whip it with his tongue. She came hard on his face a few times. He was definitely getting better at this.

She turned around and positioned her asshole on his mouth. He bended his knees to let her recline on his thighs and pushed his tongue in. He felt a mass right away pushing lightly against it.

She opened her thighs to look into his eyes.

"I want you to chew every piece and morsel. I liked what I saw last night. I know that you suffered but considered that you did not ask for my permission before accepting to help your girlfriend Nancy." She said as she pushed some shit in his mouth.

When it stopped going in she pinched it off and he started chewing. It was bad last night but they were small pieces. His mouth was full and he could not escape the taste. He started to cry as he swallowed a little at the time until his mouth was empty. Then he licked her asshole to let her know that he had finished the first portion. She pushed out four more large mouthfuls. Looking in his crying eyes with her luminous green eyes every time.

She was right he thought. He had called her Mistress submitting to her. He should have asked for her permission before offering his help to Nancy.

When she was cleaned she back up from his mouth to sit on his chest.

"Open your mouth I want to see if it is coated with my shit." She ordered.

His teeth were brown and he was still swallowing small pieces. He felt queasy.

"I am sorry for not asking your permission." He said quickly between deep breaths.

"You will spend the night without washing your mouth. You will be savoring the taste of my shit. Remember that you have to keep everything down. Now i want to read." She said laughing as she moved her asshole on his mouth again and picked up her book from the nightstand.

Her pleasure had increase a lot when he had started crying while chewing the first mouthful.

What would she do about Nancy? She decided to let him help her. Maybe she could include her in their game. Was it too early to consider that? She needed to attach him solidly to her first.

Was she willing to share him? She was in an ideal situation. She had oral sex on demand and she was letting her darkest pleasures become reality. No emotional turmoil. The fun and fulfillment of having a willing human toilet was bringing her back to the same question over and over again. Was she willing to share him?

She would sleep on it and wait to see how the weekend would go. She got off him and let him use the restroom watching him to make sure that he was not washing his mouth.

Saturday

He woke up without the alarm clock and went to the bathroom. He went back to the bedroom to find April seated in bed.

"Open your mouth I want to see if you have behaved." She said frowning at him.

He knelt down beside the bed and opened up his mouth. He still had some brown on his teeth but a lot less than last night. She would make sure that it was coated again tonight she thought.

"Go get the funnel. I will help you clean up your mouth. My pee should taste better." She said dryly.

She was squatting naked over the funnel and he had this raging hard on looking at her superb body. She was right her pee tasted better than her shit. Her flow was strong and there was a lot this morning.

"Go fix breakfast." She ordered.

"What would you like Mistress." He dared to ask.

"Surprise me!" She said over her shoulder as she was getting in her shower.

Wondering why she was mad he went to the kitchen and made pancakes. He was pouring her coffee when she walked in.

"Good initiative slave. Pancakes it has been a long time since I had some." She said.

"Thank you Mistress." He answered pleased with the compliment.

"You did not have to answer slave. Now I want you to go through yesterday's chores list. When you are done come and find me. I am still mad about Nancy." She ordered.

"I am sorry Mistress." He said in a contrite voice.

"Have you done anything else behind my back that I should be aware of?" She asked him angrily.

"No nothing. I have not done anything. Except pick up my work schedule at the convenience store." He answered.

"When are you supposed to work?" She asked.

"Today and Sunday." He answered.

"You will call in sick I need you here today." She said frowning at him.

"Yes Mistress." He said thinking of his monetary loss.

He did not have a lot of money to go by. He needed that income. He would have to sleep in the park if he lost his room.

"I have some papers to grade. You should call your boss and get to work on your chores." She said walking out of the kitchen.

She was pretending to be mad at him. She would try to make him lose his job then she would offer to him to live here.

He did as told and near lunch time he walked in the kitchen where April was eating a sandwich. He started to dig in the fridge to fix something for him.

"Slave have you finished your chores?" She asked.

"No, Mistress, not yet." He answered.

"Then you should eat after you are done with them. You are already behind the schedule." She ordered.

"Oh! Euh! Yes Mistress." He answered putting the salad head back in the fridge.

He went back to cleaning the bathroom, and then he would wash the floors before vacuuming the living room rug. Moving to the next item on the list. He went to find her in the kitchen around 6:30.

"Ah! There you are. Are you done with your chores sweetie?" She asked smiling.

"Yes Mistress I am." He answered.

"Then you can eat. Make sure that you do not fill up too much dear." She said smiling.

He made a ham sandwich. He was in the middle of his meal when she said standing up;

"On your knees and glue your lips to mine."

She straddled his mouth and started to pee. It was mixing up with the taste of his sandwich. He barely kept up with her strong flow. She must have held back all afternoon because it seemed to him that it would never end.

"Lick me clean and join me in the basement after your sandwich." She said.

He had lost his appetite so he threw out his half sandwich.

She was standing beside an exercise bench holding handcuffs in her hands.

"Lie down on the bench." She ordered.

She proceeded to handcuff his hands to the bench then she did his feet.

"We will try the blindfold and the cock ring tonight here I will let you look at my naked ass." She said as she was taking off her jeans.

He had the reaction she wanted; another raging hard on at the sight of her naked ass.

She put the ring at the base of his penis. Then she straddled his chest facing him sat down and put the blindfold in place. He could not see a thing.

"Ah! Sweetie you are quite a sight. So vulnerable I can do what I want to you and you cannot do a thing about it. The blindfold will help you concentrate on what you are doing." She said.

She moved her sex to his mouth. She did not have to say anything he was eating her as if his life depended on it. She came again and again on his face. Nearly smothering him in the process.

He had to feel her through his plump lips. He was deprived of the pleasure of looking at her. He could only feel her pleasure with his tongue. Her juices tasted better than ever like if his taste buds were enhanced.

After her big climax. She got up and turned around to sit down on his chest. She backed up toward his face spreading her ass cheeks to let him smelled her ass. After a few minutes she positioned her asshole on his mouth and without having to say a word he pushed his tongue in.

"I want you to chew every pieces and morsels again." She ordered.

He was in the dark; he could feel her ass cheeks on his face. His full lips were around her asshole and his tongue in it. He was feeling his way around and his tongue was pushed back. His mouth was filling with her shit until she pinched it off.

She had found a way to enhance the act. He tasted it more than ever and it was even worse than last night. He was breathing hard concentrating on swallowing it without being sick.

The blindfold was soaking up his tears. She had pushed five mouthfuls in him before he had to clean her asshole.

His balls were so full. He would have ejaculated earlier but the cock ring prevented it. His penis was twitching. He felt her hands taking off the ring and as soon as she started to masturbate him he ejaculated.

"Oh! You had a large load tonight dear. I hope that you like the bench because we will use it more often." She said getting up.

"Tomorrow you will call in sick again. I will need you here." She ordered as she was freeing him of his restraints after taking off the wet blindfold.

"No! Have mercy Mistress. My boss warned me to come in tomorrow or I will lose my job. I need this income." He said rapidly.

"Is your boss more important than me?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"No Mistress. He is not." He answered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds