• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

April's Pet

They were standing face to face, well almost; the taller woman's breasts were nearly in his face the pink aureoles mesmerizing him.

"Give me your hands palms up." She asked him her hands waiting for his.

He put his hands in hers and she guided them to her hips before moving them up to her rib cage. Then she grabbed his chin and pull up his face so that she was looking in his eyes.

"Sweetie these are my breasts and they are sensitive. It means that you go gently. I want you to caress them not to squeeze them like oranges. To reach them you have to move up along my rib cage an grab them from underneath and gently massage them. Then you move your mouth to them and start by kissing them to finally suck on them." She tutored him.

Her warm skin was so soft, her perfume exhilarating as he moved closer to caress her. He moved his right hand softly palming her left breast. His penis at the same time touched her left leg and the friction against the soft nylon triggered his ejaculation.

"What happened sweetie? You were doing so well. Start over and try to restrain yourself this time." She said delighted that she was affecting him so much.

"Well, Euh, I..."He had tried to start answering blushing.

"Hush Dear. It was a rhetorical question you don't need to answer." She said smiling pulling him closer.

He got back in position and lightly kissed her breast not wanting to hurt her. He was getting another hard on. He had never kissed a woman's breast before. She was so beautiful. Nobody had ever been so nice to him. Hearing her moaning softly as he was kissing and caressing her breasts was filling him up with a new kind of happiness.

"Come to bed and I'll keep the lesson going." She said.

He stood where he was mesmerized by her lying down on her back. Her garter belt complimenting her slim waist. Her black stocking molding her long legs. He felt his penis twitching.

Ha. He is still full of hormones she though noticing his hard on and letting him admired her body for a little while.

"Sweetie. Get in the bed beside me and caress my breasts again." She said smiling.

He obeyed and devoted his attention to her right breast this time. He caressed it grabbing it after his hand had come up from her flank as she had said. He kissed it all over trying to be delicate in his caresses and kisses then he started to suck on her hard nipple.

Her soft moans were louder when she grabbed his head and pushed him toward her belly button. Without taking his lips from her belly he positioned himself in between her legs and kept moving his mouth toward her sex. He gave a lick to her sensitive clitoris making her twitch.

She pushed him away and said excitedly:

"Time for another favorite position of mine. I want to sit on your face. Lie down for mommy." She cooed.

He saw her ass come over his face has she straddled him. Then she lowered her cunt on his mouth feeling for his nose. She wanted his nose in her asshole to get him used to the smell and his mouth would be at the right place to tongue fuck her vagina.

When she was seated she said:

"Stick your tongue out sweetie. Make me come."

He thought that his tongue would be tired but it wasn't so bad. He hadn't strained it by licking hard. He was a soft mannered guy and for once it helped him. He stuck it out and felt her vagina devouring it. She contracted her muscle and pulled on it as if to make it longer.

He pushed it in as far as he could and rotated it. He tried to keep it hard as if it was his penis. Then he withdrew it in his mouth to swallow some saliva mixed with her juices and pushed it out again. He heard her moaning softly as she was moving her hips. He had no problems breathing through his mouth the whole time.

"Bernie...Oh yes darling...Keep sucking mommy that's a good boy."

Then he felt her hand moving faster and faster on her clit until she sat heavily on his mouth and came hard.

She remained seated leaning forward for about five minutes coming back down from her strong climax offering him a great sight of her magnificent ass.

He could see part of her round cheeks joining in her crack. Feeling her tantalizing asshole near his nose. Smelling her essence with every breath.

He couldn't resist anymore and even if he was pin under her he squirmed toward her ass and positioned his mouth on her asshole kissing it lightly a few times. His stomach growling.

"You really like kissing my ass don't you lover boy. Ok then push your tongue in as far as it will go." She said laughing feeling him nod yes.

She was relaxed when he pushed in his tongue in her dark canal again.

"I did promise you a closer look. Are you close enough?" She asked feeling him nod yes again.

His stomach growled again.

"You didn't have dinner yet. Let me take care of that honey." He heard her say in a straining voice.

Her weight on his chin was preventing him from closing his mouth.

He tried to push is tongue further in and felt a resistance. He had touched the tip of her stool and he shivered.

He feels disgusted! I will show him what being disgusted means in a few seconds April thought.

"Don't stop dear." She said still in a straining voice.

Bernie realized that she was going to shit in his mouth. No it could not be real he thought.

"Come on Honey push your tongue in deeper." She said.

The mass in there was preventing him to push his tongue in further. She really was going to do it. No she would not dare to shit in his mouth as if it was a toilet, he thought.

"I have been told that you should swallow my turds whole as they come out and if you keep your throat open it would be easier on you. Try to keep up dear I don't want a mess in my bed." She said.

With his lips on her asshole he could or would not go anywhere else. Maybe she was the one. The dream was becoming reality right now with her. He thought.

"Here is your dinner, bon appétit!" She said enjoying his lips around her anus.

He felt her asshole open. Then the first turd passed in his mouth and hit the back of his throat. She was really shitting in his mouth. That was it right here right now.

The second turd was already passed his lips. He was so nervous that he ate without tasting anything. He heard his heartbeat in his ears, feeling it in his gland his balls on fire. All those ejaculations dreaming of this moment came back to his memory and he thought he would die as he shot his load in the biggest orgasm of his young life.

"Aaaah!...You...like...this." She said haltingly.

She loved feeling her stool passing from her asshole to his mouth, pushing it in knowing he was pinned under her unable to escape. Forcing him to swallow it.

"Arrrmmph!" Was all he could answer through a mouthful of her brown stinking shit.

Her pleasure increased ten folds by the knowledge that he actually liked doing this.

"Ho Ho. It's stuck you will have to chew it sweetie."She said as she pinched it off.

When he started to chew he got the real flavor exploding in his mouth. The taste was bad, very bad. He was coming back to reality as he was fighting his gag reflex. Trying to swallow this huge mouthful he remembered that he had wished for this moment from his puberty.

The dream was coming true.

"Dislodge it by breaking it with your tongue sweetie." Broke in his train of thought.

He was swallowing as fast as he could unable to cool down that throbbing in his ears and his penis. He took a deep breath and repeatedly pushed his tongue in the monster turd breaking a small piece here and there. Licking around her asshole trying to put a lot of saliva around it to lubricate it when all of a sudden his tongue was push back and his mouth was full again.

He had dislodged it and she had pushed it in his mouth showing no mercy. He knew that she loved this judging by her juices drenching his chin.

"I'm done for now. Lick me clean dear." She said.

He swallowed his last mouthful and pushed is tongue in her to clean her asshole. He licked around it thoroughly.

She dismounted from his face and got out of bed.

He looked at her. She was standing there, magnificent with her glass of wine in her hand.

"You liked being my toilet, my special sex pet don't you darling?"She said looking at him.

He felt bloated and queasy. The aftertaste in his mouth was strong. He was fighting to keep it down not wanting to reset the counter. Taking deep breaths seem to help a bit.

"Yes. I do. I... I...I... feel accepted and useful to a beautiful woman. I...I...I... am living a dream I had since puberty." He confessed.

"Tell me more." She said intrigued as she was taking a sip.

He told her that he had dreamed to be the toilet of the girls that had rejected him since his puberty and lately he had stop trying to be with a girl the dream had been sufficient by itself. He would have done anything but he would never have confessed his desire to be a toilet for women. He was scared of the reactions such a suggestion would provoke.

"Can I use the bathroom please?" He asked her.

"Of course leave the door open." She said pointing to the door beside her walk in.

He was still feeling bloated when he came back in her bedroom but feeling a lot better. He saw her in her nylons standing by her desk to get her tablet.

She had watched him do his business to be sure that he had not thrown up is dinner pondering what he had told her.

"I have some reading to do and I'd like to sit on your face. So sweetie you will lie down on the bed with your head toward the foot of the mattress and bend your knees." She said.

He got in and assumed the position. His head was in the middle of the bed.

She sat on his chest and looked in his eyes saying:

"I want your tongue up my ass as far as it will go. You haven't washed your mouth so don't stick your tongue anywhere else."

She put a pillow on his thighs and reclined on him positioning her asshole on his mouth offering him a great view of her cunt and her nylon clad upper legs. Her weigh was manageable even if she was lightly compressing his stomach.

He felt good to have told April about the dream issued from all those rejections by the girls he had tried to approach That dream had led him to where he was tonight. For once instead of resenting those girls he thanked them.

April was trying to read an article but she was not able to concentrate. He was quite a find. He was so docile she thought so easy to interact with. She liked that his hormones were driving him: he had come three times and he was still hard she could feel his erection through the pillow.

Get a hold of yourself you are not a teenager anymore finish reading this article and sleep you have to get up early tomorrow she admonished herself. She dismounted from his face and got out of bed to take off her nylons slowly rolling them down her legs noticing that not the slightest of her movements was lost on him.

"You should hand wash these tonight and hang them on the shower curtain poll" She ordered him as she was getting back in bed.

"Yes, Ma'am." He answered his head still spinning with the events of the last hours.

"Then I want you to lie down at my feet in the bed." She instructed him.

Once he was done washing her stocking and they were hung to dry he went back to her bedroom. She was already asleep; the nightlight let him look at her angelic sleeping face. She liked him enough to let him come so hard all over the place. He felt that life was so good right now.

Thursday

He had not slept. She had forbid him to wash his mouth because she wanted him to get used to the taste she had said. He had tried to analyze this. She was the mysterious lady in the dream demanding the vilest thing. She was the one. Her ass was mesmerizing him.

She had pushed him through his limits. He never would have asked a girl to be her toilet and now he was hers. Although he did not like the taste of her waste but the fact that she had used him without mercy as in the darkest part of his dream was so overwhelming that he had lost control in the most powerful orgasm of his short life.

He had not expected her to go this far. It was so gross so ... Beep! Beep! Beep! Broke in his train of thought. Time to get up. He felt her stir and she turned to stop the alarm clock.

"Go start the coffee, I want two eggs sunny side up and toast, don't forget the orange juice." She ordered walking toward the bathroom.

He got out of bed and started to grab his clothes before remembering that she wanted him naked inside the house. So he paddle naked in the kitchen and got to work.

She walked in dress up in a marine skirt with an ample beige blouse. Her make up only enticing her green sparkling eyes. He had set two plates with eggs and toast. Then she ordered;

"Be a dear go get the large funnel in the cobber under the sink."

He got up and went to get it.

"You have not washed your mouth and I do not want an infection so we are going to use the funnel. On your back and put it in your mouth. I have to warn you that my pee will be tastier." She said as she was taking off her panties and squatting over the other end of the funnel providing him with a great view of her magnificent ass.

She knew that his lips on hers would have started her off again and unfortunately she did not have the time this morning. She would catch up on that tonight she promised herself.

He realized that he had to make a seal around the end of the funnel to be able to drink easily. It was tastier but not on the upside of palatable. The taste was a lot stronger than any of it before. The sight of her ass gave him another erection.

"So you like this." She said thinking that his erection was caused by her peeing.

"Great we will do this every morning." She said smiling as she was pulling up her panties and lowering her skirt.

When they were seated at the table she asked;

"Do you have any classes today?"

"Yes Ma'am a history class this afternoon." He answered smugly.

"Well you do not really have to attend you know. So why don't you stay here and hand wash my underwear. Then you can do the chores on this list." She said giving him a sheet of paper covered in her elegant handwriting.

"But I like your class." He replied.

"Don't worry I'll tutor you." She said with a smile.

"Ok your wishes are my command." He answered happily as he was clearing the dishes.

"That's settled come here sweetie and kiss my ass good bye." She ordered.

He knelt down behind her and kissed the fabric of her skirt.

"Don't be shy! Lift the helm of my skirt and lower my panties. I want you to give a big French kiss to my asshole." She said smiling.

He did as she said and she patted him on the head when she was satisfied.

"You should always kiss my ass when we leave and when we meet each other." She instructed him as she was straightening her skirt.

She grabbed her purse and her sport bag saying;

"I should be back at six. For dinner I want a medium rare steak with baked potato and a salad. Keep some room for your dessert."

He was in the shower still excited about yesterday. He had six more days to go through before he could fuck her. How would it be to penetrate her? Would he be able to satisfy her? How can he calm down? She was so perfect; she had been like in his dream the soft but cruel dominant women. He almost loved every minute of it so far and he was sure that he would last the week. Maybe he should start calling her Mistress?

The chores on the list kept him busy all day. He nearly did all of them. He had a light lunch to be sure to keep some room as requested. At five to six when he heard the front door he went to meet her. He thought that she was looking beautiful in her sport attire. A t-shirt and shorts covering her leggings. She had sweat ring under her armpits. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail.

She saw him and turned her back on him. Looking over her shoulder she said:

"Come on dear, you know what to do."

He got on his knee behind her and lowered her shorts leggings and panties. He could smell her sweat. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and tentatively licked her crack before sealing his lips around her asshole to French kiss it. The taste was more bitter and saltier.

"I love being greeted this way. I feel so welcome. After dinner you will give me a tongue bath." She said.

"Yes Mistress April." He answered in a low voice as he would have done in his dream.

"Oh! That is a nice way to address me. I like it. Maybe I should call you slave since you consider me as your Mistress? I will think about it. Now sweetie go fix my dinner." She ordered as she was pouring herself a glass of red wine.

The dream he had told her about and her desire were such a match. She would be able to use and abuse him to her heart content and he would enjoy it. Last night had been grand to say the least. She made a mental note to make sure to have him eat lots of eggs and drink milk. She loved to watch him ejaculate as she was using him to pleasure herself.

After clearing the dishes he joined her in the living room as she was going over their schedules.

"That is nice we have three day weekends. We will have a lot of playtime. Now let's go to the bedroom for my bath." She said standing up.

Once in the bedroom she ordered;

"Undress me dear."

He took her snickers off then her shorts her leggings t-shirt panties and bra. Once naked she sat on the edge of her bed.

"I want you to lick me all over except my face. Start with my neck and go down my back." She instructed him lying face down in her bed.

When he was done with her back she said;

"Now my arms."

He did his best to please her. He had an erection again seeing her naked was so exciting not to mention the feeling of touching her skin. He was licking her with long slip of his tongue. Her sweat tasted salty especially under her armpits. She turned around and he moved toward her breast and took his time with each one making sure to cover them thoroughly when he got to her hips she stopped him.

"Now clean my feet and move up." She ordered.

This was relaxing she was enjoying his eagerness to please her. She liked to tease him by showing herself naked to him. The desire she saw in his eyes made her feel so attractive.

He started to lick the big toe of her left foot then he put it in his mouth and sucked on it and proceeded to the next toe. Slipping his tongue in between them. He repeated the process on her right foot and went up her leg to her hip before doing the other one hoping to dive in her sex right away. As he was feeling her heat she turned around and said;

"The back of my legs first then I will let you practice your skills at cunnilingus."

He started licking the sole of her feet then her ankle and all the way up to her ass cheeks.

"On your back I will sit on you. I want you to give me at least one orgasm more would be better sweetie."

He was expecting her to sit on his chest and move to his mouth but she chose to sit her ass on his face moving her sex to his mouth. He could breathe through her smelly ass crack.

She was leaning forward spreading her ass on his face. She was feeding him her clitoris and he sucked on it with all his might. She was feeling the waves of pleasure submerging her and she came hard on his face.

He could feel her heartbeat in her clitoris on his tongue.

She grabbed a pillow and laid forward on him slowly coming back from her climax.

"Now dear clean my sex gently with your tongue." She ordered in a dreamy voice.

He took one of her labia in his mouth and gently sucked on it then he lick her slit up to her vagina and back down to her clitoris before gently sucking on her other labia. Starting the routine again until her juices were flowing again and she was pressing her pelvis down on him.

"You have talent slave, you did well. Now it's toilet duty time. Remember I do not want a mess in my bed." She said sitting up and positioning her cunt on his mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • April's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds