Ashton Hill Fools

"You look nervous," he said.

"The way you're looking at me. You have every right to be mad, but..." she began, but he reached out to cup her chin, effectively silencing her.

"But you're sorry and now you have come back to me," he stated and pressed forward to kiss her roughly, making her legs weak. "Tell me you came back because you know you belong here with me. Tell me you belong to me." He murmured close to her ear. "Tell me you are mine!" he demanded.

"Gray, I..." she said tentatively, her voice showing her apprehension. Sex with him had always been hot and aggressive, and, yes, even controlling, but this seemed even more amped up than when they had been at the height of their insatiability for each other. Still, she felt her body responding to his demands. "I came back for you, and the kids, for this family. I want to be here, with you." She watched as he stripped off his pants and underwear and stood before her, beautifully naked. Her mouth watered and she went to reach for him. He grabbed her and turned her so that her back was to him and pressed up against her, contouring to her body.

"Quinn," he murmured in her ear. His tongue traced the lobe, flicking slowly at the innermost part. "When are you going to realise..." he bent her forward and pressed her over the edge of the bed, following her down and covering her with his body. He pressed her hands into the bed with his own. He knew full well what he was doing and allowed himself a small smile as all her anxieties gave way to need and desire. She squirmed and moaned, pressing back against his cock with the same need and desire he had for her at that moment. He reached under their bodies for her breasts. He cupped each one in hand, holding them firmly, then thrusting against her still covered ass, "Realise that you belong to me!"

She could feel his arousal pressing hard against her rounded ass. The feel of him hard and strong against her made her moan softly and squirm, wanting to feel more. She never would have believed that a man could treat her like this during sex, and she would get off on it, but she couldn't deny that her body sang under his hands and voice. His grip on her chest became harder. He reached for her nipples through the thin lace of her bra and pinched them into painful points. His legs covered her own and held her in place. She was bent to his contours and helpless against the hard arousal running back and forth against her ass cheeks. The intensity of the moment made her moan deeply. Yes, she was his.

It was all he needed. He took his hands and ripped her shirt open in a quick jerk, leaving her in the small white lace bra. She moved as he took her shirt off, but he pressed her back down to the bed with a hand on the small of her back. The other hand moved to flip her skirt up over her ass. He fingered her small lace panties, then slipped two fingers inside against the warm wet mound he was pressing into the edge of the bed.

Quinn heard him make a guttural sound somewhere between a growl and a groan. The sound he made was possessive and masculine when he discovered just how hot and wet she was. Her mind may have had second or third thoughts, but her body knew where she belonged. Spreading her legs apart, he inserted his first two fingers inside of her while his thumb rubbed at the swollen button of her clit. He took this time to undo her bra with his free hand, as his fingers began to pick up their pace, working purposely inside of her. She nearly lost her mind there and then as sensations ran through her body in response to him. He knew her so well. She found herself pressing against him. The nervous energy she had built up coming here and then waiting for him had turned into an electrical current of passion. He was slowly drawing her to the edge of her madness in her need to cum.

"Tell me," he said in a low murmur somewhere near her ear. She could feel his chest just inches off her back. His fingers continued their sweet torture on her body. His free hand was stroking the middle of her back.

Quinn made a sound like a gasp and a groan from the bed. She could only focus on the pleasure that was being brought up inside of her.

Grayson's hand became more determined working in and out of her body, his other hand gripping a hip and pulling her ass off the bed higher against his own hard cock. "Tell me, Quinn, that you're mine, now and forever." His thumb was pressing harder in small circles against her throbbing clit. His other hand moved to open her pussy wider as his arousal slid against the back of her ass. He knew she was close to climaxing. He felt her tighten on his fingers. He felt the exact moment her body began to tremble.

"The words Quinn. Say it!" he demanded more forcefully.

Quinn clutched at the bedspread and tried to focus. She opened her mouth to say yes and found herself on the verge of an intense climax instead. At the same moment, he removed his hands, placed them on her hips and held her there. She whined loudly, gasping at the denial. In her aroused state, she could barely put the words together, but managed to force out; "I'm yours."

The words were soft and panted, but it was all Grayson needed to hear before he let himself go. Quickly he lifted her hips and thrust himself completely into her wet pussy. When he found himself buried to the hilt, she let out a loud gasping cry that sang to him. He began his possession. Slowly and firmly he fucked her. Pulling out nearly completely, then thrusting hard and grinding inside.

"Open your eyes," he said as he picked up the pace. "I want you to take in every minute detail of this night." His thrusts were harder than ever before. Her feet bounced off the floor at each impact. "I want you to feel me like this each time you have doubts or itchy feet." The passionate assault continued, building in an intensity that took them both by surprise. Grayson bit at her shoulders; gripped at her hands and marked his possession of her with his words at each thrust of their bodies against the bed.

The words "you're mine" became a chant of pleasure as he fucked her hard and steady, the only interruption to the chant was Quinn's own cries. They were cries of passion and of a deep sense of knowing that he was right. She had left him, but she had craved his body. Her body and its passions were claimed solely by the man thrusting so forcefully inside of her.

As he rode his way to bliss, his hands searched beneath her for her clit again. Pinching it between his fingers, he thrust himself hard and deep, roaring as he came, and Quinn found her own release with him wedged deep inside her. He held her under him as she bucked and rocked in an earth-shattering climax. He held her there long after she had collapsed completely under his thighs.

Rolling himself to the side, he stared at her as he caught his breath. She watched him in return; dazed by their encounter for the moment. His jaw was still twitching. There was still anger in his eyes.

He pulled her completely on top of him. With his hands, he pressed her ass down to cover his still hard cock. He kissed her hard as he held her there, and then pulled her up by her hair to meet his eyes. They were hot with jealous passion and made her melt inside. "Don't ever try to leave me again!" he demanded in a husky voice.

"I know we said that we would only be friends, and I tried to not fall in love, but I couldn't help it. I know that I'm not beautiful, and I never expected you to return my feelings." Quinn said softly. "In the beginning, when we made it clear that we were only friends, I think I started loving you then, and couldn't admit it. I was so determined to keep my independence, my career, to never let anyone close enough to hurt me." Her voice dropped on the last words to a bare whisper. She shut her eyes as she made her confession, not wanting to see his intense stormy eyes search hers.

Grayson felt the knot in his chest ease as he heard Quinn's words. He couldn't take his eyes from her. She was even more beautiful than in his dreams of her. He shook his head as he heard her say she wasn't. She was wrong, so wrong. Silently, he glided his fingers over her scars, cheek, and neck, her side and her hip.

"To me, you are so beautiful, you are all I have ever wanted, and these," he traced the largest scar, "just make you more so," he said huskily, watching as she opened her eyes again to look at him. He brushed a loose strand of hair from her face and allowed his hand to linger in a tender caress. "Quinn, I've made many mistakes in my life, but never one as bad as letting you leave this house and me," he said, his eyes softening with mistiness. "I've missed you every minute since that night. You've haunted my dreams and my waking hours." He made his own confession and lifted her hand to his lips.

"I broke our agreement too, Quinn. I've wanted and probably loved you since the moment I met you." He kissed her and wrapped her in a tight embrace. The feel of her in his arms, her scent and the silky cascade of her hair on his skin washed away the pain of missing her and the aggression with which he still needed to possess her and make her promise to stay always. This is what he craved, more than food, more than air, more than life itself. His body was responding to her again, and he could feel himself hardening back to full mast as he deepened the kiss. His tongue was gentle this time as he probed her lips, and she readily granted it entrance to the sweetness of her mouth.

Quinn moaned softly at this gentle side of Grayson as his tongue caressed hers. She could feel her need and desire flare along with his, desires she'd only be able to ease while fantasising, alone in her bed. When Grayson finally broke the kiss, she was breathless.

Grayson crushed Quinn against him, hungrily kissing along her jaw and down the slim, creamy column of her throat. The scent of her filled his head, and he stroked his hands over her body. She was more than beautiful, she was perfect. The softly rounded curves of her body seeming to draw his hands to it. He slid his hands down her back, cupping the cheeks of her ass. His lips moved down from her throat to the twin mounds of her breasts. Her moans and gasps of pleasure made his desire grow even more, and when she trailed her nails over his bare chest, he responded with a low growl of pleasure.

She reached down and took his rock-hard cock in her hand, slowly stroking. She gasped as he moved her slightly so that his teeth lightly scratched the sensitive nipples of her breasts, sending shivers of enjoyment through her.

Grayson took the full, hardened nipple of one breast in his mouth. He traced his tongue over the sensitive surface, smiling as he felt Quinn catch her breath and then moan happily at his actions. When he felt her grasp his cock, the wave of sensations that raced through him caused him to lightly scrape his teeth against the warm globe that filled his mouth and bite it harder than he had meant to at first, making her cry out.

Unable to resist anymore, Grayson rolled Quinn off him to her back, following her progress so he hovered over her. Then his mouth traced a path from her throat to the small blond strip of curls that sat above her sex. He shifted so that he could plant soft kisses along the tender inner part of her thighs, slowly moving ever closer to her pussy. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating to him.

Quinn writhed as Grayson's lips and tongue teased her. The coolness of his lips against the hot flesh of her thighs made her shiver. When at last she felt the soft caresses of his tongue against her clit, she gasped and clawed at the sheets in delight. Slowly he increased the speed and pressure of his mouth over her clit and added his fingers to the wet mess that was her hot pussy. She felt her entire body tensing in anticipation of the orgasm she could feel building. Her breath came in shallow gasps, and she moaned in pleasure as wave after wave of exquisite sensation swept through her, building higher and higher. She called Grayson's name as her body shook in spasms of release.

Kneeling, Grayson lifted Quinn's legs to allow him easier access to her. He could see her muscles still contracting when he slid the head of his cock into her. He felt the soft, warm, wetness on the sensitive head of his cock and he closed his eyes, hissing with the pleasure it provided. Slowly he pushed into her until his full length was deep inside her.

Quinn had barely recovered from her orgasm when she felt Grayson thrust into her. She arched her back, allowing him full access to her as he buried himself in her completely. She closed her eyes, relishing how he filled her completely. She gasped again as he began to move, slowly, at first, but with increasing speed and force, and she again felt her body climbing toward an explosive climax. She arched upward, baring the smooth column of her neck to him and reached up to pull his mouth down to it.

Grayson could no longer contain his need, the gentleness with which he had been making love to her fell away, and he began to pound into her, taking her and possessing her, claiming her as his own for the second time that night. As he neared the need for his own release, he focused on Quinn's eyes with his own and heard her cry out for him again.

"Quinn!" he growled as he came again and collapsed onto her and lay there panting and holding her tightly.

*****

Chapter 9

Grayson and Quinn had lain awake talking and making love a third time that night, with Quinn instigating the scene by scooting down his body and coaxing his cock back to life with her talented mouth and tongue. After the third rush of endorphins, she had collapsed, exhausted, from a huge high into a deep sleep.

He knew she wouldn't be leaving his bed tonight while he slept, or any other night from now on for that matter, and, concerned for the kids, he went and put on some boxer shorts and got one of his jerseys for Quinn. When he couldn't wake her, he sat her up and pulled it over her head, pulling it down her body. Climbing back into bed, he turned his head to watch her, as if to be sure she wouldn't disappear on him again. He fell into a light doze, content that everything was finally right in his world. He felt like he'd just closed his eyes when Noah wandered in and, as he usually did, climbed over Grayson and flopped onto the bed, snuggling up on the big pillows.

"Dad!" he whispered. "Aunty Quinn's in your bed!"

"Yeah, buddy, don't wake her up. Try to go back to sleep for a little while," Grayson said, cracking one eye open as he spoke to his son in hushed tones. "She'll be here in the morning, I promise." He didn't make promises to his son lightly, and Noah seemed to accept his words and burrowed into the pillows beside his father. Grayson placed a hand on his son's back and felt his breathing slow as he fell back to sleep. He closed his eyes once again and groaned minutes later as he rolled from the bed, taking the baby monitor with him as he went to get April. He changed her, fixed her a bottle, and went back to bed, cradling her in the crook of his arm as he closed his eyes again.

Quinn woke, slowly blinking her eyes. Her body ached, and she smiled, Grayson and sex all night long. She had no complaints, except maybe that she was here and he wasn't touching her. She rolled over to remedy that situation, her hand reaching out, but instead of landing on Grayson's hard muscled body, she encountered the small flannelette pyjamas of Noah. She immediately glanced down at her chest and saw she was wearing one of Grayson's jerseys and breathed a sigh of relief.

Confused, she lifted her head and leant up on her elbow to look across Noah to where Grayson lay on his back with April lying on his chest. April's face was tucked into the crook of his neck, and he wore a heavy stubble which contrasted with her fine fair hair. His large hand rested on her back protectively. Quinn rested her head on her hand and tried to work out how, sometime between falling asleep and now, both she and Grayson had found clothes and the bed they had made love in had been invaded by two little people.

"Welcome to family life," Grayson murmured without opening his eyes.

"When did they wake up?" she asked. "I didn't even hear them."

"Noah wandered in about five, and April woke up about six," he answered in a rough growly murmur.

"You should have woken me, I would have gone to April," she whispered.

"You didn't even stir when I poured you into my shirt," he gave a soft chuckle. "But I have a few idea's on how you can make it up to me," he forced his eyes open and turned to look at Quinn with a heated gaze.

Quinn blushed and opened her mouth to make a witty retort, but she had nothing, Grayson was six foot something of pure masculine power, and she could have believed at that moment that he truly did fuck her brains out last night. She smiled and blushed at the thought and the look he was giving her, as if he planned to do it again as soon as possible. She'd be a walking zombie if this continued.

She was about to get up and go to the bathroom and put some underwear on when April opened her eyes and smiled at her. She reached out her little arm and then began to crawl across the sleeping Noah to get to Quinn, who scooped her up and held her close.

"Good morning, baby," Quinn crooned and kissed the little girl who tangled her arms around her neck and into her thick hair, happily leaning into her chest as Quinn stroked her back. Quinn breathed in her baby smell, feeling a wash of love breaking over her.

"Where was my good morning baby and kiss?" Grayson grumbled. "I see how it is around here."

"Morning, Baby," she said with an exaggerated sigh, making her voice husky as she fixed him with a look that told him all he needed to know.

"Much better," he smiled. "I'm going to call Mother and tell her she's on kid duty today. Last night was amazing, but we really need to talk."

"Okay," she said, trying to hide the fear and insecurity that bubbled up from somewhere dark inside her. "Did you mean what you said last night?"

"Are you doubting me? After last night?" he asked, feeling his stomach drop. She was getting ready to run, and he knew he had to stop her.

"I'm scared," Quinn whispered, looking from him to the door. "Scared it will all evaporate, that you will wake up and realise that you've made another mistake. That you're confused about what you want and the compromise for me will eventually be too much."

"Quinn, I've barely slept because I have been thinking about our future. I've been working out the logistics of all the adoptions that need to take place, me to adopt April, you to adopt booth April and Noah. I wondered if Jocelyn would come here or if the women mother shortlisted from the agency would be available. I was thinking I could talk to mother about babysitting one night a week so we could actually have a date night. I also need to run to work this morning to pick up a few things we will need. Does that sound like I'm confused or doubting that this is the best thing for all of us, not just me?" Grayson pushed his hand through his hair and reached out to take her hand. "Believe me, I am not confused about what I want. What do you want, Quinn?"

"I came back because I wanted you, and them, and this," she admitted. "But, if I'm honest, I want it all. I love my career, and I want this new opportunity they're offering me, but if I have to make a choice, then this, this is what I want."

"You think I want a compliant stay at home mother for a wife, a wife who knows her place?" he asked, hating that she felt she had to make that choice.

"I know it's not feasible or realistic for me to still want a career," she shrugged. "You were pretty clear about what you wanted."

"I was wrong, Quinn. I thought that would make me happy, but it's you, Quinn, you make me happy. If you want to take the job, take it. I insist you take, it if that is what you honestly want to do," he said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds