Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

"The girl was giving me the eye," he said. "Do you think she knew about us?"

"Nope. She just thinks you're cute. She probably saw that you had a big boner."

Jesse looked surprised. "You knew?"

"Yeah, I loved it. And you weren't the only one."

"The guy?"

"Yup. He must wear boxers; I could see it down his leg. A nice one."

Jesse smiled his amazement at Marla. "Would you do a guy that old?"

"Lets just say I'm horny as hell right now," she said. "Want a parking lot blowjob?"

"Right here?" He looked around at how tightly hemmed in Marla's car was by other parked cars, and glanced over his shoulder at two older women walking past the back of the car.

"Right here," Marla said. "My mouth is watering. I'd fuck you right here if I thought we could get away with it."

"Maybe if we stay low on the back seat," Jesse said.

Marla's eyes widened. "What, the blowjob, you mean, or do you want to fuck me?"

"I always want to fuck you. Like, honestly, for real. Always."

Marla looked happily shocked. "We can't! ...Can we?"

Jesse turned and surveyed the situation. "If I'm on my back and you...you don't have to take your dress off or anything."

"Well I'm not gonna get naked here! Get back there, before I change my mind."

Jesse smiled and scrambled out the door. Marla sat in the driver's seat, watching as he opened the back door and situated himself, lying flat on his back, with a noticeable lump in his pants. "This is crazy," she said. She lifted her butt off the seat and took off her panties, and she tossed them over the seat to her smiling boy-toy. She got out of the car and scurried around to the door he'd left open. She climbed in on top of him, shut the door, and realized just how exposed she'd be. "You better hope we get away with this or I'll be mad at you."

"You're the one who wanted to blow me right in the front seat!"

Marla pulled her dress up to her waist and guided Jesse's hand to her pussy. "Feel me. I'm so wet."

That was the last bit of sensible reality for the next ten minutes or so. Jesse pushed his pants down to his thighs and he just about flew out of his skin when he felt the electricity of Marla's touch, her womanly fingers gripping his rock-hardness, stoking it for a few moments before guiding it into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhh, ffuckk!" she said, as her body absorbed him and started fucking. "Good Goddd! Why is this so fucking exciting. I think I'm in trouble."

Jesse didn't care about trouble, or people walking by, or security cameras on the mall's parking lot light poles. Nothing mattered but fucking, fucking the woman he was crazy about, fucking her until she had one of her beautiful orgasms, like the ones that haunted his dreams.

It didn't take long. She was primed and ready for one and it exploded through her with vibrating intensity, but Jesse knew he could keep her there, keep her as high as a kite, as long as he stayed hard and kept giving it to her the way she loved it.

"Jesus!" she mumbled, her eyes rolling, as his steady thrusting continued. "Oh god! Aren't we stopping? Fuck!"

She was in the eye rolling zone, and the real world was gone. Her perfect young lover was at it again, carrying her away. She sat up on him and rode him cowgirl style, with her head bent down to clear the roof, and she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress and Jesse thought she was going to take if off. She didn't. She just needed access so she could take off her bra. Through the whole procedure she never stopped fucking, frantic at times, enough to make the car bounce on it's springs. She pulled her dress up high enough for Jesse to get his hands inside, up on her tits.

"Ohhh, that's it!" she huffed, and her fucking increased in intensity and her eyes started rolling again. Jesse ramped up his efforts, matching her frantic rhythm with his hips, putting some serious oomph behind it. The car was rocking and rolling.

Through clenched teeth she begged, "Fuck me!...Fuck the shit outa me!"

Orgasm number two gripped her and she shook like an out of balance washing machine. She gurgled and grunted and Jesse came deep inside her, huffing a moan with each spurt of his throbbing cock. He felt the texture change, deep in her pussy; slippery and gripping; warm like home and tight like heaven. He didn't want to end things, but he knew they were pushing their luck.

"Oh my God," Marla said, looking stunned, her awareness of her surroundings just starting to filter in. "That got a little...crazy."

"Yup. We better, sorta...get the hell outta here, don't you think?"

"Yeah," Marla said, lifting herself off Jesse's softening noodle. Some of his cum followed it out, wet and sloppy. Marla used the bottom of her dress to clean things up a little. "Wow" she said, gradually getting her wits about her. "You fucked my brains right out of my head, I think. This is nuts. We gotta go."

"Zip your dress," Jesse said, when Marla stood outside the car looking a little stunned and very disheveled.

He pulled up his pants and followed her, and then they were sitting in the front again, looking at each other like they couldn't believe what had happened.

"Did we forget anything? Where's my bra?"

Jesse craned his neck and looked in the back. "It's on the floor. You want it?"

"No, I didn't want to leave it in the parking lot. So that was...interesting, huh?"

"Very."

"Want me to drop you at your dorm, or would you rather take the bus from my house?"

"You can drop me. Maybe my friends will see how hot you are."

"Yeah, right!" she said, looking at herself in the rear view mirror. "I'm a mess!"

They were up on University Hill just a few minutes later thanks to light traffic and lots of green lights. Marla was still a little out of it, her mind still reeling. She looked at herself in the mirror as she drove and fixed her hair again.

"This is gonna be weird," she said. "I haven't pulled up in front of the old dorm building in years. Last time might be when I moved out."

"Really? You never came back?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. Probably not in a car, though. I've been to alumni functions up here, but not at the dorm."

She parked on the street, not quite directly in front of the dorm. They sat there quietly and Marla looked around at the familiar surroundings: brick and granite buildings, some of them a hundred and fifty years old, with ivy vines climbing up their flanks; stately trees standing sentinel, the maples already bare of leaf for the coming winter and oaks still clinging to their mahogany-brown foliage. Whenever Marla visited the campus it always felt like she was lost in a time-warp, and that feeling was even stronger with the youth of Jesse by her side.

It was a weekday afternoon, so there were quite a few students on the sidewalks and coming and going from the buildings. "That's one of the guys we party with," Jesse said, pointing at a young man sitting on the granite steps to the dorm.

Marla thought about asking his name, but she didn't. She just looked at him. He looked slightly older than Jesse, but not much. He had a white collared shirt on, worn open over a t-shirt of some kind, and black jeans on his muscular looking legs. His head was tipped down, his attention focused on the phone in his hand.

"That's Ashley," Jesse said, pointing at an approaching walker on the sidewalk. "She's a friend of ours."

"Wow," Marla said. "Did I look that young when I was here?"

Jesse smiled at the thought. "Do you have pictures from when you went here?"

"Yeah," Marla said, smirking. "But I'm not sure I want to show you. It'll make you realize how old I really am. I'm doing my best to keep you in the dark."

"If you want," Jesse said, with a shrug of his shoulders. "You really don't have to worry about it, though."

"You'd better go, before your friends see you and ask who I am."

"Yeah, I gotta get to the library and work on something for class tomorrow. It was fun...today."

Mara smiled. "Yeah it was. Thanks for going with me. You probably think I'm a total pervert now, right?"

"What's wrong with that?" Jesse said, smiling. "Text me?"

Marla nodded. "I feel like kissing you, but...maybe we should save that for private."

Jesse leaned over and gave her a nice kiss on the lips, surprising Marla. Her eyes sparked with happiness when he withdrew. He twisted himself around his seat and reached into the back for something, his hand coming up with Marla's discarded brassiere.

"I'm keepin' this," he said, and he was quickly out the door, smiling, waving at her with the hand that held it.

"Hey!" Marla yelled, but it was wasted breath.

She smiled with amazement as she watched the purple of it in his hand as he walked away. He wadded it up and stuffed it in his pocket before he reached his friends on the steps. Marla sat there in her car, feeling excitement and happiness and contentment all in one. She wondered if the boy and girl he was talking to were at last year's Halloween party, part of the chanting audience that watched the two tiger-face-painted girls go wild.

Halloween was just a week away and Marla wondered if there would be wild, sexual parties again, maybe lots of them, all throughout the building. A slight twinge of jealousy crossed her mind and she thought of inviting Jesse to spend Halloween night with her at her house. They could watch a scary movie, and actually sleep together, and wake up in the morning and have breakfast. She could make pancakes, and decorate them with jam like a jack-o-lantern, like her mother used to do.

Marla was ready to drive away when she glanced up at the building's windows, and she wished she was a twenty-year-old again so she could sleep in Jesse's bed, with his roommate Derek there, and she could tease Derek the way his girlfriend Morgan teases Jesse. Maybe Morgan would be there, too, and the whole teasing thing would explode into a fourway orgy, something Marla never would have had the nerve to do back in her own college days.

"Maybe I'll just crash the Halloween party," she said, quietly, to no one but herself in the car. She tried to picture what the expression on Jesse's face would look like if he saw her walk in, masked and costumed, and he suddenly realized it was her.

She started her car and made a u-turn so as to not have to drive right past Jesse and his friends, and the idea of the happily surprised look on his face at the party stayed with her all the way home.

Jesse spent Saturday evening with Marla, and he slept in her bed for the first time, and she made him a cheesy omelet for breakfast. She wore the wispy, draping, wedgwood blue chemise for her cooking, and she felt as sexy as sexy can be with the backless back of it toward Jesse, with her naked buttocks draped with the semi-transparent wisp.

"Do you think there'll be parties in your building Tuesday?" she asked, with her back still to him.

"For Halloween, you mean? Yeah, I'm sure. Want me to video it for you, if something happens?"

When Marla turned to look at him Jesse was smirking. "Would you like that?" she asked. "Showing it to me?"

Jesse nodded, his mischievous smile giving Marla a shot of goosebumps. "Maybe I'll come and see it for myself," she said, feeling the tingle even more. "I could wear a costume."

"For real?" Jesse asked. He looked surprised, but less so than he would have been a week or two ago. His eyes twinkled with intrigue. "Would you...want to?"

She crooked a leg and stood there with her arms crossed under her breasts, holding a spatula in one hand. "I think maybe I do," she said. "I thought of it a couple days ago and I can't seem to stop thinking about it. It's crazy, though...right?"

"No, it's not crazy. It's...it's a good idea," Jesse said. "I can show you my room."

"You're not just saying that? I mean, it's totally nuts. I should have my head examined."

"No," Jesse said, looking sincere. "You should do it."

"What if I end up on that Dare Dorm porn site?" she asked. "Would you still love me?" Her goosebumps flared, enough to be noticeable, when she let the 'L' word out into the open.

"I would. I will," Jesse said, smiling with eyes twinkling, making Marla melt. He wanted to go all the way and say 'I do', but he chickened out.

Marla went back to the shopping mall first thing Monday morning. She was surprised to see an elderly married couple there, friends of her mother, walking the nearly empty corridor in front of the lingerie store, getting their morning exercise. Marla said hello to them and chatted a little, and ducked into the store when they walked away.

The nice salesgirl smiled when she recognized Marla. "Hi, how are 'ya," she said.

"Oh, hi," Marla said. "I, um...I noticed last time that you have some Halloween things."

"Sure. Yup, we do," the girl said, guiding Marla to it. "We've got a couple of racks; some of it's lingerie and some of it's more costume oriented. You'd look good in all of it, but some of the super short skirt things would look really hot on you with your long legs."

"You probably don't have any masks, do you?"

"Yup, we do. We actually keep those in stock year 'round. They're not, like, Halloween masks; they're more like Mardi Gras things with feathers and jewels. Some of them are really pretty."

"Oh, wow. I didn't think you'd have anything like that."

"They're sort of...well, I can tell you, you're cool...my boss calls them orgy masks. They're kind of surprisingly popular. People use them for home-made porn, too, I think, but they're nice for Halloween."

Marla pulled some things off the rack and held them up and looked at them.

"Are you thinking of just a costume?" the girl asked. "Or maybe some new pieces to go under it, too?"

"I'm...not really sure," Marla said, working her way through the items on the rack. "My boyfriend mentioned liking fishnet body suits. Would there be any way to work something like that into a Halloween type costume?"

"Oh. Sure, why not. We have them in black, red and white. Maybe a black one under a black witch costume, with a back mask. That'd be fun."

"Is the fishnet...crotchless?"

"Some of them. We have a black one that is, but even the ones that aren't can be ripped that way, so that's kinda fun. Have you had one before? They're not expensive; they're kind of meant to be rip-able and disposable. Guys have fun ripping them open. We also have fishnet tights that are just waist high. There's a few different styles; there's one that I love that's made to sort of look like a garter belt and stockings, but it's all one piece. That one would be great under this nun costume. The leg parts look like fishnet stockings and have some cool designs in them. You could wear black panties with them if you wanted."

The girl went to get a package of them to show Marla the picture on it, and Marla continued to hold the short little nun costume in her hand while she looked through the rest of the rack. It was a short, black mini dress, with a low scoop neck and long sleeves that were wide and bell-like at the wrists. It came with a large plastic crucifix necklace, a wide white fabric choker to wear around the neck, and a nun's 'habit' head-piece, black, with white at the top, the black part long enough to hang down the back or over a shoulder. Marla was holding the hanger up, looking at all the pieces of it again when the salesgirl returned.

"That would look killer with this," she said, handing Marla the package with the picture on it of the fanciest fishnet tights she'd ever seen.

"Oh, wow!" she said. "Those look amazing!"

"Aren't they nice? I wouldn't even call them crotchless; they're more wide open on the front and back, more like a garter belt. I just love the way they're all one piece but it looks like stockings, and all those thin straps holding them up and that garter belt looking area all around the top. They're one of my favorites. I can't let you try those on, but, would you like to try on that little nun dress?"

"Yes."

The sun went down at 6PM on October 31st, the long days of the summer solstice nothing but a memory. An hour later it was dark. Marla had a bag of candy bars just inside the front door of her house, just in case, but her instinct had been correct; she had no trick-or-treaters.

"I guess I'll be putting on a pound or two, Twink," she said to her stick-tight cat. "I'll share them with Jesse so I won't have to be quite such a pig. Wanna go upstairs with me and watch me get dressed for the party? You're gonna think I'm a big ol' slut, but hey, what are 'ya gonna do."

Marla opened a Hershey bar and took a bite of it as she ascended the stairs. Twinkles followed close behind, waiting on the bathroom rug while Marla took a three minute shower, a quick but thorough washing from the neck down.

"Showers are no fun without Jesse," she said to Twinkles as she dried herself. She picked up the clothes she'd been wearing and walked naked to the bedroom. Twink jumped up on the bed and laid down so as to have a good view of the action. "You're purry today," Marla said, petting his head. "You happy? I hope I'm happy later. Do you think it's crazy that I want Jesse to fuck me on his dorm room bed? I think it'll be a fun memory for him, when he's older and thinks about college, and I wanna do it, too. It's been so long since I was with a boy in that building. It might be tricky though. I'm meeting him and his friends at a bar and, I don't know how it's all going to work out. I might come home all embarrassed after just half an hour."

Marla started the process of carefully putting on the sexy tights. They were much higher quality than the easily ripped fishnet bodysuits, so she eased them onto her long legs and smoothed them up her thighs, and she carefully pulled the garter-belt-like part up to her waist. She'd tried them on at home the day she bought them, and she was once again amazed at how smokin' hot they looked on her.

"Damn," she said, looking at her mostly naked self in the mirror. "These things are awesome, don't you think Twink? Jesse's gonna love 'em. I look like a wicked hot call girl or something, right?"

Twink purred, keeping his eye on Marla.

"I'm going with panties," she said to him. "I know you thought I could get away without 'em the other day, but this little dress is just too short. If I wasn't going to a bar first I might risk it."

She pulled a pair of skimpy black panties up her legs, and adjusted them over the top of her garter-like tights. The little nun dress went on next, with no bra under it. She'd tried wearing one under it the other day, but the dress was tight enough and tailored enough on top to hold her in good stead without it, and it was way sexier that way.

"Damn, that's short," she said, looking in the mirror. "Looks like my legs go all the way to my shoulders."

She placed the wide white fabric choker around her neck and fastened it with the velcro, and she put on the big plastic crucifix pendant. The cheap chain was longish, so the stylized cross hung down below her prodigious cleavage, in front of the black of the dress, where it really stood out.

"This costume's blasphemy, probably, right Twink? My mother would kill me if she ever saw me in this."

She put on a pair of black high heeled shoes, ones with a single strap around each ankle, and she fixed her hair with her fingers and she put on the long black 'habit' headpiece with the white trim at the top, and suddenly she was a very very inappropriate looking nun.

"Damn," she said, looking at herself. "It's amazing what a cheap Chinese costume can do for a person, isn't it."

Twinkles purred.

"Oh, wait, I forgot the mask. God, I can't do that, can I."

She took off the habit, put on the black feathery mask and put the habit on again. Her sparkling eyes, her nose and her pretty smile showed, but the mask did a remarkable job of transforming her into a woman of mystery. She'd tried it all on the other day, and once again, there in the mirror, she was satisfied with her anonymity.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds