Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

Marla did her business in the bathroom and rejoined Jesse, sitting next to him on his bed. "Ready to take me back in there?" she said. "Remember when you said you'd still love me even if I get a little crazy?"

"Yeah."

"Kiss me. Make me horny enough to forget who I am."

A quick but passionate make-out session took place on Jesse's bed. Marla's crotch was on display again, the ridiculously short nun dress doing nothing to cover it, and Jesse's hand was there, feeling the new textures of her skimpy black panties and her fishnet tights. His eyes went there, too.

"Oh my God, those stockings are amazing!" he said.

"Aren't they cool? Wait'll you see them when there's nothing else on me. They look wild."

Jesse backed off just enough to try and decipher the look on Marla's face, but he didn't ask her what she was up to. He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"Let's go," she said. "I think I'm ready."

The party was loud and full throttle with drinking, just the way Marla had envisioned it. It was more crowded than she thought it would be, enough that she had to squeeze herself past happy looking boys in order to reclaim her spot next to Sarah.

"I thought maybe you got lost," Sarah said, with a coy look in her curious eyes.

"Jesse showed me his room. It's been so long since I've been here."

"Oh, yeah," Sarah said. "Is it sorta the same?"

"Yeah. It's kind of freaky," Marla said. She noticed the beer pong game had escalated and there were pieces of costumes being shed. "A strip game?"

"Yeah," Sarah said. "You can just watch. You won't be the only one."

"Isn't it more fun to play?" Marla said, with a wink.

"No! You're...not thinking of it...are you?"

Sarah was shocked that the look on Marla's face was that of a person about to join in. She was even more shocked when Marla stepped into the open near the action and asked the rules. Two very excited boys explained things, and Marla nodded her understanding.

"I'm in," she said. "But I'm not doing the drinking part and the mask and the stockings don't come off. Everything else is fair game."

The partiers whooped their approval, especially the boys.

"I need a partner," Marla said, looking around for the only known exhibitionist in the room. "Wonder Woman, how about you?"

"Why me?" Morgan asked. "I suck at this."

"We'll suck together," Marla said, and the whoopers whooped again.

Morgan looked at Derek and shrugged her shoulders.

It goes down in dormitory lore as one of the ultimate beer pong trouncings — eight winning shots by the boys, eight losing shots by the girls. Morgan and Marla alternated their disrobing, both of them removing piece after piece without hesitation, feeding off each other's exhibitionist desires.

It started with the most minimal of teases — Marla took off her black and white nun's habit, revealing all of her pretty hair, and Morgan took off the gold Wonder Woman headband with the red star on it.

The white fabric choker around Marla's neck was the next thing to go, and it was interesting to see how just those first two items transformed her look from sexy cartoon into real woman.

Morgan gave up the wide, gold 'shield' around her midsection, employing a happy boy's help for the untying of the back of it. "Yyyeahh!" he yelled when it was off, holding it up high. The room whooped, but there was tension in the air.

Morgan only had two items left — her sparkly red high heeled boots and her red white and blue one-piece swimsuit — so Marla decided to keep her own high heeled shoes on, in order to even up the striptease. She gave up her panties, pushing them down her long, fishnet clad legs with a lady-like squat to avoid peeks under her little black long-sleeved mini dress. She put the panties on the beer-puddled game table, and her male competitor's smiles thrilled her.

"Don't you guys ever miss?" Morgan said to the two boys. She pretended to be unhappy even though she wasn't. She was perfectly, wonderfully excited, and she stripped off the red white and blue and made herself nude from the boots up. There were enthusiastic whoops, but it was restrained; the intoxicated crowd was fascinated by what was to come. The ping pong balls obviously had a mind of their own that night, and the probable unveiling of Marla's big, womanly tits was most likely the next prize.

"Fuckin' epic!" a male voice yelled.

Morgan felt thrillingly alive standing there in the middle of everything. Her it's-the-best ass fought for attention with her remarkably sexy young tits, with wildly aroused nipples that drew everyone's eyes and looked ready for every tongue in the room to taste them. And then the boy bounced the ping pong ball and it landed in the cup and the room started chanting for Marla's little dress.

"Dress!...Dress!...Dress!...Dress!...Dress!..."

The dress came off, a little more awkwardly than she would have liked, and Marla was a masked, tall, long legged vision, wearing nothing but her wildly crotchless faux-garter-belt tights and high heels. The room nearly went insane. Phones were videoing and Sarah was wide eyed and speechless in the crowd.

Jesse couldn't believe his eyes, either, not just because Marla had done such a wild and crazy thing, but because of how astonishingly sexy she looked. The stocking-ish things she wore looked nothing short of amazing on her, the backside wide open with an arching curve that framed the bare cheeks of her lovely ass, and the front wide open, too, with her nicely groomed pussy looking extra lippy. The numerous faux garter straps that connected the top part to the stocking part visually lengthed her thighs, making her high-heeled legs look like those of a goddess. But was her tits that stole the show and caused such a commotion, as aroused looking as Jesse had ever seen them, looking remarkably perky for their big size, moving beautifully with her deep breathing chest. He looked at the eyes behind her feathery mask and he saw wild, dark excitement. He wanted to go to her side and be with her, but, for the time being, she was on her own.

"The floor's wet, boys," she said to the hot-handed beer pong players. "We're keeping our shoes on." She turned to Morgan. "Buy me a drink, sweetheart?"

Morgan smiled. She'd thought maybe they'd climb back into their clothes, at least some of them, but Marla took her arm and they headed for the cooler with the oddly reddish drink. Boys and girls whooped as their naked bodies squeezed past in the crowded room. Marla was amazed how many people had packed in during the game.

With drinks in hand they found space by the foot of one of the two beds in the room. One of the boys brought Marla the nun's habit and the white choker, and she smiled and felt wickedly naughty when she put them on.

"Are you catholic?" she asked him.

"Yup."

"Keep watching, you might see something that excites you." Marla leaned in and whispered in Morgan's ear. "Wanna kiss me?"

Morgan didn't need any prodding. She'd enjoyed girls sexually back in her slutty high school days, and the nudity and the situation had turned on her nympho cravings in a big way. She kissed Marla without thought; full-on, open-mouthed, in a way that took Marla by surprise. It wasn't just the passionate kiss that surprised her, it was Morgan's not so subtle body language and tugs toward the bed, the bed that they soon tumbled onto, the bed that felt like a dreamy cloud in the center of a chaotic storm, the bed where Marla's sexual instincts overruled her thinking mind.

The partiers were chanting again. Marla heard it when Morgan rolled on top of her, pussy to pussy, fucking her with their four legs spread wide. She heard it again, louder, almost psychedelic, when Morgan turned herself around and mounted her for a sixty-nine. That was when it all blew apart, those electronic impulses that are supposed keep a person's brain in line. Marla's tangled and short circuited, and sounds became warped and sight turned to tunnel vision, nothing but pink pussy, young and unbelievably delicious, a taste that exploded, and then Marla's whole body seemed to.

"Holy shit, she's cumming!"

The yelled words from the boy's mouth registered in Jesse's mind more that in Marla's. Jesse was numb from the bizarreness of it all, unable to move, watching his lover's mouth on his fantasy girl's pussy as both of them melted down in a glorious shared orgasm, in the middle of a crazed crowd of noisy onlookers. Jesse stood there, trying to put all the pieces together about what was happening, and it was then, in the aftermath of the stunning orgasms, in the crazy sexy cuddling afterglow, when things got crazier.

"You seem interested," Marla said. "What's your name?"

"Derek."

"He's my boyfriend," Morgan said, her mouth still toying with Marla's shiny wet pussy.

"Oh, wow," Marla said, her voice dripping with post-orgasmic happiness. "You're the one with the cute roommate, right? Where is he?"

A powerful jolt of adrenaline hit Jesse, and words came out of him, all on their own. "I'm...here."

Marla's eyes twinkled under her mask and her red lipsticked lips smiled that crooked smile of hers, the smile Jesse couldn't resist. "You guys are both cute," she said. "Care to join us?"

Jesse looked at Derek. Derek looked interested, but shrugged his shoulders. Jesse, overtaken by unknown impulses, nodded at him. The crowd whooped. It was loud in Jesse's ears, like a rumble of thunder. Morgan was sitting up, and Derek moved toward her, but Marla protested.

"Nuh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "You get her every night. Me."

Derek looked unsure, glancing at Morgan and looking longer at Jesse. Marla knew she needed to hook him.

"Lick my pussy. Do you know how to make a woman cum?"

The crowd whooped again, loud.

The head of a rooster was on the move, its wearer pushing her way to the front, just steps from the bed, to get a clearer view of the unbelievable proceedings. Sarah was dumbfounded by Marla, a woman her mother's age who seemed to be startlingly in control of her own sexuality.

Derek took Marla's bait, dropping to his knees on the floor, shocking the breath out of her when he yanked her long legs to the edge of the bed, guided them up over his shoulders. She lay there, flat on her back for a moment, but when his mouth opened and engulfed the entirety of her pussy her back arched high and her big tits looked spectacular.

"Damn!" a boy exclaimed. "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"

Marla's eyes were wide, looking at the slightly dingy ceiling, and her hands went to Derek's softly nappy hair. "Ooohhh!" she sighed, as the incredible feel of his tongue on her freshly orgasmic pussy made her fly.

"Yyyeeaahhh!" a deep voice bellowed from the crowd.

It was Morgan who made the other half of the equation happen. She sat on the edge of the bed, right next to Marla, with her sparkly red-booted feet on the floor and her thighs spread open just enough to be suggestive. She beckoned to Jesse with a sultry smile and a 'come here' finger. The polyester pants he'd found at the thrift store were quickly unzipped by Morgan's practiced fingers and his hard cock was out in her hand before he knew what hit him. She stroked it a few times and looked up at him with a mischievous smile, and then her mouth was on his hard, electrified flesh and Jesse groaned.

The partiers were happy. Some took video with their phones, some whooped and catcalled, and some watched quietly with smoldering desire in their eyes. The games were still underway in the center of the room, and there were girls in their underwear, and girls topless, and boys in their underwear, and one boy walking around casually nude, like it was an everyday occurrence. But the bed was ground zero, with Marla stuttering wordless exclamations as she headed toward orgasm number two, and Morgan giving Jesse a porn-worthy blowjob as she coaxed him out of his shirt and worked his pants down to his ankles

Sarah was wide-eyed. Mesmerized. Seeing Jesse's cock in all its glory, hard and wet and being sucked, was mindblowingly awesome. She'd had a crush on him since the day she met him, at the beginning of that fall semester, and she knew, just knew, that his naked ass would be a thing of wonder and his cock would be perfect. And there it was. There they were. So ripe and perfect. Anyone who took a moment to look at her would have clearly seen the wonderment in her eyes and on her open-mouthed face.

Marla orgasmed with a free-spirited rush, loud and lovely, with her white-knuckled fingers holding Derek's head tight to her spasming pussy. Her legs pointed high and shook, her back arched even higher, and her hard-nippled, wildly heaving tit show brought down the house.

Morgan was off the charts horny, inspired by the mysterious older woman. In an instant she was on her knees doggy style next to Marla, her ass and pussy moving toward Jesse's wet cock. Fucking seemed the only thing to do, so they did it. Jesse thrust his way into her tightness; he was balls-deep before the thought of an audience hit him, and when he did think of it he didn't care. Morgan's wild happiness flowed out of her in sexy whimpers. She looked back over her shoulder at the boy she loved to tease, her face showing the divine ecstasy that was growing inside her. "Fuck yeah!" she huffed through her open, smiling mouth.

The rabble-rousers in the room were strangely quieter. Not quiet, but there were more people watching. Dreaming. Taking it all in. Marla was sitting up, the black feathery mask still on her face, the nun's habit still on her head. Her red lips and her tongue were getting their first taste of the darkest, sexiest cock she'd ever seen. She moaned when it filled her mouth. She went at it with reverence and all the skill she could muster, wanting to give Derek the same kind of pleasure he'd given her.

"Fuck yeah," a boy said. "Sister Minka knows how to suck cock."

"Ffuuuckk!" another boy said, looking like he was dying to whip his boner out and jerk off.

Another blowjob started on the bed across the room and the crowd split a little, but most stayed with the action on the bed under the bikini girl poster, where the middle-aged big-titted nun sucked a young black cock and the class of 2020s resident nympho let her boyfriend's roommate fuck her.

And Jesse was definitely fucking her; full on, without reservation, pelvis slapping loudly against ass kind of fucking. A skilled young lover fucking the best ass at school kind of fucking. A girl that loves it taking the cock that she fantasizes about kind of fucking.

"God!" Sarah whispered under her breath as she watched; it was a flesh and blood scene that was so much better than porn. She was wide-eyed with amazement at Jesse's stamina, and so was Morgan.

"Fuck yeah!" Morgan grunted through clenched teeth as she absorbed the pummeling that she loved. "Do it, Jesse! ...Fuckin' do it!"

"You're gonna fuck me, right?" Marla said, her eyes in full seduction mode, peering out through the holes in her mask, looking up at the beautiful black boy towering over her. "You can't let your girlfriend have all the fun. He's really good, but you're better, right? Put this big cock in me and make me cum again."

Marla knew that the words had come from her own mouth, but she didn't know how they'd formed or how they'd escaped. She was glad they did, but it was a dreamy mystery. The same was true of how she ended up on the bed in doggy style position right next to Morgan, ass up high and shoulders down low, with more dreamy words flowing out of her red lipsticked mouth...

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with that big black cock."

The watchers seemed a little stunned. "She wants it," a boy said dreamily. "A fuckin' black cock lovin' nun."

"Yyyeaahhh!" another boy replied.

Sarah couldn't draw a breath. Her eyes had the angle, the view, the pink of Marla's pussy, the coffee black of Derek's cock. The entry. The thrusts that took him deeper. The flex of his ass muscles as he bottomed out and moaned, a deep moan that was manly and beautiful. They were sights and sounds that left Sarah lightheaded and close to fainting.

This is fuckin' epic," a phone holding boy said, moving closer for the best cinematographic angle.

The sight of the phone shocked Sarah. She'd seen the others, yes, but that one, so close, it made her want to say something, or maybe slap it out of the boys hand. But the cat was out of the bag, she knew that. It just seemed...crazy.

Morgan was at cruising altitude, thrilled beyond belief at what Jesse's cock and the public exhibition was doing to her. She opened her mouth and sighed out all her breath, and she let a blissful orgasm sweep her away. Her body twitched and her eyes rolled, and Jesse couldn't hang on any longer. His slippery cock backed out of her heavenly insides and his cum gushed and spurted, and Morgan sighed louder when she felt it's wet heat splashing onto her skin. The girls who were watching moaned, and the boys made boy noises and wished the cum dripping off of her was their own.

"Yeahhhh!" a boy whooped. "B Dorm's got the best sluts!"

"Are you one of 'em?" Morgan asked breathlessly, surprising the boy. "Get your cock out, asshole, and fuck me," she said, looking over her shoulder at him. "And all the rest of you assholes, get the fuck outta your clothes. This party's goin' fuckin' nuclear."

The music was throbbing and quite a few of the revelers shed their clothes. The other bed was overtaken by a few of them, two blowjobs took place up against a wall, and one right in the middle of the room. One of the wall blowjobs got turned around and the girl was fucked from behind standing up, with her hands up on the wall above her like a criminal. Sarah was stunned again, still sweating in her red sweatshirt and her yellow pants and her colorful rooster hat.

Marla noticed her and got up off the bed, taking Jesse's hand and Derek's hand. "You guys are roommates, right? My friend Sarah and me want to see your room." She looked back at Morgan, fully involved with three naked hard-cocked boys on the bed; one was in her pussy already, one was in her mouth, and one was in her hand. One of the playing card girls was joining them, her costume quickly off, confirming the suspicions of some of the boys that she'd only worn a tiny thong underneath it. "Morgan, I'm stealing your boyfriend for a little while," Marla said. "You can have him back later."

Marla heard a boy say something about her when she led Jesse and her new friends out the door. "She's fuckin' insane" is what he said, and Marla wondered if it was true, but she was having too much fun to worry about it. She was out in the hall, walking down the corridor of the building that was such a big part of her past, her older-but-still-sexy body pretty much naked, a voluptuous pied piper leading two naked college boys and a horny rooster who was dying to get laid.

Marla took off the nun's habit and the feathery mask as soon as she heard Jesse's door shut behind them. Sarah let her true self show, too — in the privacy of the boy's quiet room her explosive horniness was unleashed in the blink of an eye. It was Derek's pendulum-like half-hard cock that she went for, down on her knees, with the rooster hat still on her head. She pleasured him with her hungry mouth and she nearly cried with happiness when he let loose the gusher he'd repressed in the other room, cumming with jet-propelled spurts all over her thrillingly surprised looking face as he groaned his sweet relief. She giggled and laughed a little, tossing aside her cum-sticky rooster hat after wiping her face with it, and the happy mood was set; a joyous fourway of long repressed noises and thrilling orgasms. Sarah let herself go as never before and Marla did too, and the small room could barely contain the explosiveness.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds