Bard's Tale 01 - The Beginning

"Thank you."

"Oh, and Reison refused the celebration," Nayli added. The last part of the rite was a celebration that also was an orgy, where one could experience multiple partners at one time. "There were five priestesses who were very disappointed."

"Indeed? Did he say why?"

"He said he wanted to celebrate with you." Nayli looked away.

Tia tilted her head, narrowing her gaze at the other priestess. "How was he otherwise?"

She nodded. "He was a quick study, but he was also not overly enthusiastic."

"And because you were jealous of me, is that why you fucked him yourself?"

"Initially, yes," she admitted. "The duchess has discussed this with me already. She also told me some of the things you've done for the duchy, and our people. I hadn't known that you brokered the peace treaty between us and the Christians of St. Peterburg. That you made a lasting peace even while recently widowed."

"That was all a long time ago," Tia replied coldly.

"The duchess said that you always acted in the interest of the church, the duchy, and the best interests of the people as a whole, and that you were one of her oldest friends. She also said that if I screwed up your happiness, I would live to regret it."

"Did you try?" Tia asked pointedly.

"I should be insulted, but since I'm being honest, it's a fair question. No. Like you, I take my pledge to serve our god seriously. I did my best to entice him to take his pleasure with me. He did what was asked, but his heart wasn't in it."

"Did you learn anything?"

"He's honest and loyal. A good man. You're a lucky woman. Or rather, I guess you all are. Are you angry with me, Mother Tia?"

"I should be, but no. Mother Nayli, you are a skilled sex instructor and generally you have a good heart and work hard to provide a good learning experience for your students. So I choose to believe that my colleague took a special interest in my future husband, and gave him her personal attention."

Tahna looked askance at her. The bard's face was grim. Then Tia held out her hands.

The priestess embraced her gratefully. "Thank you, Mother Tia."

Once they broke apart, Tia asked, "Now where is he?"

"I'll go get him."

After Nayli walked away, Mindal growled. "What exactly was she trying to do, Tia?"

"Indulging in her petty jealousy, just like she said. The good part is that she realized it, and hopefully she's learned from it. What's the matter, Tahna?"

She frowned. "I don't know. A young man turning down free pussy? That sounds suspicious to me."

"Maybe he told her the truth. We know he wants inside Mindal. I'd like to think he wants inside me, too. Besides, don't you think your pussy is worth being loyal over? If I wasn't your sister, I'd fight for your pussy."

At Tahna's look, Tia kept a straight face for about ten seconds, then lost it. Then Tahna and Mindal laughed, too.

When they saw Reison at last, Mindal ran over to him and threw her arms around him. Reison burst out laughing and swung her about, then setting back onto the ground, he leaned in and kissed her.

Nayli watched them together. Saw the quickness of foot by the bard, and the quick steps of the priestess to join them. Even the monk brightened at the sight of him. And his open delight at seeing them. She quietly said a prayer of blessing for the four of them, then slipped away.

After thoroughly exploring Mindal's mouth, Tia moved in and he slipped one arm around to draw her in, too. Before she could say anything, he kissed her passionately as well. Tia closed her eyes, eagerly responding to him. After he broke away, Tia gasped in shock. She'd lost herself completely in the moment. Then, seeing that he turned his attention to Tahna, she felt the rightness.

Reison held out the other arm and Tahna came close. Tahna had a pithy comment ready for him, but his words shattered her.

"Hi, beautiful. I've missed you, too."

Tahna slipped in on his other side and surrendered to his kiss.

When they broke free, Tahna looked as flushed as the other two, and now he looked at each of them with a knowing interest.

"I take it our agreement is still on?" Tia asked.

"Why are you even asking that, Tia? Of course he is!" Mindal exclaimed.

"Because it must be said and agreed to," Tahna answered.

The three sisters looked at him.

"Yes, I want to keep our agreement. However, there are some things I think we need to be clear on before we get to the marriage itself."

"Talk? What's to talk about?" Mindal complained. "Let's get back to the inn and get to it!"

"Let's walk as we talk," Tia said. "It'll get us back to the Pixie Palace so that Mindal is happier."

Mindal promptly collected one of his hands into hers. In order to be heard more easily, Tia moved to his other side. Tahna followed behind them. Whatever Tia and Reison worked out, she trusted her sister to look out for their interests, though she did have a few questions of her own.

As they stepped out into the morning sun, they paused on the landing to draw in deep lungfuls of air, then descended the marble steps to the busy street below.

"First off," Reison began, "I see you are all dressed up. While my clothes are clean, these are the travel clothes I wore when I entered the temple. I feel under-dressed, especially for the occasion."

"We wanted you to see us in our wedding dresses," Tia said. "Partly to be at our best for you, and maybe partly to sway you if you were having second thoughts. Just in case you found sucking a little cock and taking one up the ass to be more than you could stand. After all," she said with a grin, "you did survive getting mauled by a warg."

"Just so you know, he was twice as big as I am--"

"What!" Mindal exclaimed. "Where is that bitch priestess! I'll kill her--"

Reison pulled her back. "But the man who did my ass was considerate, and gave me three shots of decent whiskey to help me. And he was about my size, so it's okay, Mindal. I don't ever want to repeat the experience, but I feel both a little proprietary to you three, since I did this so I could marry you, but also, I have some empathy for you. I never really thought asses as a place to put my cock, so if you don't want that, I totally understand. Really." Then, he dramatically shifted his stance, adding, "Completely."

They laughed, and Tia said, "When we get back, we thought you'd like to take a nice bath. We bought some clothes we think you will like--"

"We hope they fit!" Mindal interjected.

"I'm sure they will be very nice," he assured Mindal. "I don't know much about fashion, but as long as it's comfortable and not too gaudy, I'll wear it. What matters to me is that we are back together."

Mindal bounced a little as she walked beside him.

Tia smiled. "So, when we return to the inn, we'll maybe have a meal and relax a bit before we go upstairs. You can get cleaned up and dressed, and then we'll get married. You had some things you wanted to say, Reison?"

"Yes. I had some time to ask questions in the temple about your own marriage customs. You people have a lot of options. I've thought about it, and I don't want to share. It's the four of us and no one else."

"What about Guesting Rights?" Tia asked. "It's custom to treat guests in your home with courtesy and honor, to make them feel at home."

"What you mean is if someone stays the night, they share the bed of the husband or wife and have sex? No. You three can do that together if you want, but no outsiders."

"My sisters and I love each other dearly, Reison, but while we may sleep together, it's for warmth and companionship. We don't lust after each other. Had that been the case, a nice set of dildos and adoption were viable options, you know."

He looked surprised, then heard Tahna's laughter behind him and glanced back, giving her a grin. "Fair enough."

"Will there be a change in House names?" Tia asked. "It's the Celtic tradition that women join the man's House. Our customs allow other options."

"Whisper Wind, all of us," he stated.

Nodding, Tia said, "We've already talked about you being the head of our household, and your duty to serve us in the bedroom. You will agree to do that?"

"I look forward to it. You are used to each other's habits. I'm learning from scratch. I'm sure I will make mistakes, but I will do the best I can. I will depend upon you to tell me what you like."

"That's acceptable," the priestess agreed, pleased by his words.

"I know what I'm getting out of this," he continued. "A chance to be with three amazing women. You know I want to become a bard like Mindal. But I expect to learn a lot from you and Tahna, too. If I plan it right, my life with you three will be a never ending education, but I'm okay with that."

"I need you to understand that sometimes I will reach out and help others, too."

"She's right," Mindal confirmed. "Helping others is a compulsion for her."

"I wouldn't have put it quite that way," Tia replied. Then she saw the look on Tahna's face, trying to keep from laughing. "Really? You too?"

The monk grinned as she said, "Tia, we didn't have five mothers raising us. We had six. You aren't overbearing about it, but it's there. How else would you explain fifty-five years of service to the temple, where you can give to so many."

Reison replied, "As long as you don't overdo it, I have no problem, Tia. Knocking yourself out until you're weak, like after the battle with the wargs? If you put yourself in danger, we'll have words. Otherwise, I will do my best to support you."

Tia raised her eyebrows. "Fair enough. We are older than you. My body is that of a twenty-year old woman, but I've lived for seventy-five years. Does that bother you?"

Reison shook his head. "I knew about that already. Not the details, but one of the elves tried to warn me off. I'm a half-elf. I won't be able to grow a decent beard until I'm thirty, if I'm lucky. And you will be stuck with this young face for a long, long time. Are you okay with that?"

Tia got a look in her eyes, and Mindal blinked. She knew that Tia took his words as a challenge.

"Perfectly," the priestess answered. "We are having a country wedding. Little frills. To complete the marriage, all it needs is for us to have sex. You seed our pussies with your hard cock, and we are wedded. I'm putting you on notice, Reison. I don't intend to leave that room we're staying in until you've put a baby in me. That means more I expect you to seed me more than once, and likely several times. Are you okay with that?"

The night before, Tia had cast fertility upon herself. She expected that sometime later this afternoon, she'd reach her optimum time to conceive. Even him just looking at her was making her wet. At least she hadn't soaked through to her second layer of padding. Yet.

He gave her a measuring look. "Tia, I'm old enough to sire children, but do you think I'm ready for that? You have so much more experience. I'm just getting started. We are just getting started. Should we be having children when we're just getting to know each other?"

Tia nodded. "Is anyone ever really ready for it? I love you, Reison Whisper Wind. I've heard the voices of our future children, and now I need to see them. Hold them in my arms. Yes, you're young. What of it? I have years of experience counseling, healing, and solving difficult situations. And no experience being a full time mom. I will make mistakes. We'll do the best we can, and do it together. I hope that my need doesn't intimidate you."

"Tia, I have no problem getting hard for you, and if you want children, I agree to do my best to give them to you. But I think you and I both know that even once you become pregnant, I intend to keep making love to you."

Feeling the heat in her cheeks, and a loosening of her nether lips and a rush of fluid, she was pleased by his promises. "A perfect answer, my love."

Reison turned to Tahna. "How about you, beautiful?"

"I'm hoping... I've been finding my heart, and I'm hoping we can discover our heart's passion together."

"That sounds like a most interesting journey together, Tahna. I look forward to it. Mindal? I have my hopes, but I need to hear what you're expecting and wanting from me."

"My music. I'd lost it. Since I met you, though, I've begun to hear it again. But more than anything, I need to hear you finish my song."

"I'd love that. And we'll sing it together."

Mindal's face was one of pure joy.

He gestured, and they resumed walking. "Tia, did you have an idea on how many children you want to have?"

Tia thought about her dream, and the chorus of voices she'd heard. Some had been toddlers, and they had ranged all the way through young adults. More than a score? Maybe. All calling out to her, calling her mom. All waiting for her to be their mother. "As many as I can."

He burst out laughing. "My share of the treasure was a hundred and twenty-three gold royals. I also got a potion, which I can sell for four or five hundred more. I love music, and it calls to me. I don't want to be okay or passable. I want to be good at it, like Mindal. She's able to craft real magic with her songs, and I want to know how to do that. My mother said that musicians are always broke and she often told me that I should reconsider my career goals. Music is the path that calls to me. And that path brought me to you. I can give you some of my share toward the room costs, but I'm going to need to go adventuring soon to gain the experience I need, and to help provide for the three of you. If I'm going to be a dad, I need to starting earning some real money."

"Don't worry about it, Reison!" Mindal told him. "In case you didn't know, we're filthy rich. We will take good care of you."

"Mindal, I want to contribute, too," he told her. "I don't want it given to me."

"A wise answer," Tia said. Glancing back to Tahna, who'd resumed her preferred rear guard position, she saw Tahna nod in agreement. "Still, think of our help as our investment in you. Help where you can, but don't deny us as your wives to support you in your goals. That support is part of marriage."

"That... okay. I can do that. Well, when I can, I do like to attend temple," Reison said. "Is that a problem?"

"We agreed to respect each other's faith. We are permitted to attend the ceremonies of other religions as long as no sins are committed, such a blood sacrifices. We can even sing songs with you. The sixth psalm tells us that truth is a many-faceted gem, that each path is no more correct than any other. But as the Lawgiver's priestess, I must reserve my praise and worship for my own goddess. If you wish, and your priests permit it, I am willing to stand silent beside you while you worship. I hope and encourage you to do the same for us."

"I think that's cool. And deal."

Mindal began bouncing as they walked again. "Is there more to talk about? Some of this can wait till later, can't it? Because I really, really need to get laid! I mean, we could run back to the inn, so we get there faster, couldn't we?"

"After all of you took the trouble to look your best for me? That wouldn't be fair, Mindal. However..." Before she realized it, he scooped her up into his arms, and she squealed in surprise. "There. I'll carry you. Enjoy the ride."

Happy at the special treatment, she laid her head against his shoulder, beaming from ear to ear.

Tia glanced at Tahna, who shook her head, then shrugged. Mindal was their baby sister. Letting him carry her settled her down. It was about three kilometers to the inn, and carrying someone in your arms was not the same as on your back. Besides, Tia wanted his arms in good shape, not tired out and aching. One hand on her holy symbol, Tia recited lighten load as they walked, and then brushed her fingers against her sister's foot.

Feeling the weight change, Reison grinned at Tia.

* * * * *

Once they arrived at the inn, Reison opted to have lunch downstairs in the commons. The three sisters agreed.

Tahna was willing to marrying him, but she wasn't as driven as her two sisters. And, she'd had a really filling breakfast, while the other two had been too excited about seeing him to attend to their body's needs. With the smell of early lunch food cooking, she'd heard rumbles from all three of her companions.

They had a round of apple beer while they waited for their meals. Reison had a large bowl of thick stew and fresh bread with melted butter on the slices. Tia and Mindal ordered the same.

While they waited for their food, Reison suddenly got up to where Tia sat, then dropped to one knee. "Tia Janna Landers, will you marry me?"

Tia had been doing to her best to be rational, despite her body's burning desire to throw herself at him. A couple of times, when he'd looked into her eyes, it had been a struggle to not yank down his pants and impale herself on him. Part of her need today was her body approaching sexual peak, but even before the spell, Tia wanted him. She wanted to touch him, hold him, kiss him while he made her glad she was a woman.

Seeing him there on one knee, proposing, made her blush furiously. It was an effort to simply say, "Yes."

Rising up, he drew her into his arms and he kissed her. It had been a silly gesture, but it was also a romantic one. Tia held him close, loving the feel of his arms around her while their tongues danced. She molded her body to his, the heat within her rising. She loved him, desired him, and her body was now aching for him. It was all she could do to keep from pulling him out, getting him hard, and mounting him right there, in the middle of commons.

Some of the nearby patrons, catching wind of what was going on, quieted down to watch.

After they broke apart, realizing what was coming next, Tia took a breath to calm herself, before sitting down. Yep. The second layer had soaked through to the gusset.

As he turned around to face Tahna, the monk stared at him with wide eyes.

"Hey, beautiful." Then he dropped to one knee, and Tahna was barely keeping it together.

Tia realized that Tahna's desire to know just who Reison was had turned into a relentless battering against decades of resolve. Each time he called Tahna beautiful, she knew deep down how much he meant and believed the words. In everyday conversation, you believed and acted on your beliefs. Tahna was having that certainty hammered deep into her psyche. On the one hand, Tia approved of the changes in her sister. She was dealing with grief decades old, and was now more open, more spontaneous. But she wasn't sure if Tahna could withstand much more of the Lawgiver's gift to her.

Looking up at her, he asked, "Tahna Khrysanna Landers, will you marry me?"

The best Tahna could do was nod yes. When he drew her up, the monk kissed him with great passion. When they came up for air, he noticed tears spilling from her eyes.

"What's wrong, beautiful?"

"You really do think I'm beautiful!" she gasped.

He nodded, smiling.

Snuffling and wiping her eyes, Tahna sat down, struggling to master her tears.

Tia realized then that her younger sister had never really believed that about herself. And the surety of his belief was transforming her heart, even as she watched. Yes, Tia thought, he will be a good husband for Tahna, too.

The priestess noticed they were attracting more onlookers. Proposals tended to do that. Several looked on with smiles, but some of them looked at him and wondered how he managed to get two women to agree. Some realized he was moving to Mindal to repeat his proposal.

Those who actually knew who the Landers Sisters were, were floored at the turn of events.

As he moved to stand before Mindal, she jumped and squealed out, "Yes, yes, yes!" Then attempted to pepper him with kisses as she wrapped arms about him.

"Wait, Mindal, wait!" he said, laughing at her enthusiasm. "I have to ask, first, before you agree."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds