Bard's Tale 01 - The Beginning

Her squeak of surprise quickly transformed into a moan of pleasure. His hands reached up behind her, and while he nibbled along her jaw, buttons along her spine were undone, one after another.

When he reached her lower back, he left her neck and took a step back. A tug and her arms slid free of the dress. Unbuckling the belt, it slipped off her hips and pooled at her feet on the floor.

Reaching up, he unhooked her bra and freed her breasts. It felt good for him to free them. Her nipples had been hard, sensitive points since entering the room. As the cloth brushed them, Tia couldn't help but make a noise.

Cupping her face, he kissed her again. She reveled in the feel of his hungry mouth on hers, whimpering as her nipples moved along his shirt, and little sparks of sensation shot down to her fully aroused core.

When they broke for air, Reison immediately bent down and inhaled one of her fat, throbbing nipples into his mouth. She arched her back and groaned as he suckled her. Feeling his hot lips on her areola, flicking her erect point with his tongue. Rolling it in his mouth, then brushing his teeth along the sensitive flesh. Then again, his face moving roughly as he tried to inhale her entire breast. Tia cried out, then arched and cried out again as he moved to the other breast.

The wet heat between her legs twitched, the ache growing in intensity. Her hands moved to his head, her fingers sliding through his hair, loving the feeling. And joy as his hands moved down her back to cup her ass. Squeezing the cheeks together, then pulling them apart.

Sensation screamed through her. As he chewed lightly on her breast, Tia felt a low throbbing begin in her belly and pulse outward. Shuddering in his arms, she clung to him. "I love you! Oh... gods! I'm... yes, cumming!"

He held her until the tremors passed. Once she was steady, he moved down, hooking her panties into his fingers and pushing them down. He took in the fact there was a thick cloth padding, and it was completely soaked through. The musky scent of her arousal suddenly filled the air. Tia caressed him as he knelt and unlaced her boot. Leaned on him for support as he removed first one, then the other. Rolled down and took off her socks.

Once she was naked, he kissed one thigh and then another, nibbling as he moved back up her body. Gasped when he tasted some of her wetness on her thighs.

Tia barely let him stand completely upright before her hands frantically undid the buttons of his shirt, then yanked the tails free of his trousers. Her expressive brown eyes filled with hunger for him, he marveled at how much she wanted him. Off came the shirt. His belt undone and buttons tugged roughly, she had him bared.

Seeing his throbbing cock, Tia inhaled him, reveling in the taste of his maleness, the heated crown, and the salty pre-cum beginning to leak into her mouth. She wanted to taste his seed, but her aching core screamed with need. Gasping and drooling, she released him, then fumbled in her desperation to remove his boots and trousers. Tia whimpered in frustration at the knots on his boots. When he dropped down to help, she looked into his eyes gratefully. Boots, then socks off. Tia helped push down his trousers and underwear.

Once he was naked, Tia stood up, grasping his hot shaft and tried to climb onto him. Reison pulled back and picked her up again. Carried her the few steps to the bed and laid her onto her back.

Desire ran through her body, heat filled her blood. Seeing him move onto the bed, she spread her legs wide, ready to receive him, moving her legs behind her arms. Like a ripe fruit, her wet, darkened lower lips parted and gaped at him, her pussy oozing with her tangy-sweet slickness.

His head paused over her heated center, then instead of continuing up and covering her with his body, his hands pressed her legs into the mattress and he descended.

"What are you doing?" Tia cried out, nearly shouting. "Please, I need you in me!"

"I need to taste you first." When his mouth contacted her vulva, she bucked, the pleasure almost too intense. His tongue pressed between her parted lips, caressing the tender entrance into her womb, licking up all the liquid he could find. Around and around, and then around again, trying to catch every drop that leaked from her heated fountain. When he dropped lower, laving along the bottom, Tia moaned loudly. When he licked along the fat lips, then sucked them into his mouth and flicked the sensitive petals with his tongue, she yelled out. Then he moved up to the exposed, swollen button of flesh at the apex of her throbbing center. Around and around the base of it. Tia inhaled loudly, her hips trying their best to press against his mouth. He suddenly flicked it rapidly with his tongue, bouncing it against his teeth. Tia arched her back, held herself stiff for two seconds, then screamed as her core gushed in release. As if knowing it was too intense to endure, he descended to the fresh wetness that leaked from her pulsing nether lips. Her hands went from trying to push him away to gripping his hair. Gently he lapped at her clenching petals, and she gave out long, shuddering moans.

Once she calmed down enough, Tia begged him, "Please, Reison, please? I need you inside me. I can't stand to wait any more. Make me your wife."

Lifting up, he shushed her, putting a finger to her lips, then moved over her. Moaned as she watched him take his thick shaft and place it her ruddy, soaking, swollen lips. As he pressed inward, she felt him spreading her insides, opening the pathway to her core. A shift of his hips, and he slid deeper. Then, gloriously, she felt his balls bounce against her sensitive lower lips. It nearly took the breath from her, feeling his hard, heated rod impaling her sheath, filling her with his presence. He was fully inside her, and her aroused body responded with ecstacy. Her legs wrapped around him.

"You feel so good," she husked.

Pulling partway out, a look of alarm crossed her face. But even as she panicked, he pressed inward again, opening her anew. The feeling of his fat crown sliding deeper made her shiver. Shifting his arms, Reison moved slowly in and out of her slick, heated tunnel. The tight ridges of her flesh clasping and wetly caressing his erection. Her hands ran up and down his strong arms, savoring the strength she found there.

Clutching him close, she moved to meet each thrust, murmuring over and over that she loved him.

In no time, his movement within her sheath was a noisy thing, creating a sucking sound as he withdrew and a squishing sound as he drove back into her cavity. Every dozen breaths or so, once she was used to him, she bucked a little harder with her hips to urge him faster. Soon, it seemed the faster he moved, the more she urged him on. Soon his hips slapped wetly against hers, the power of his thrusts driving her into the mattress, causing her breasts to bounce and roll.

"More, Reison! Faster," she said. "Harder!"

Reison felt the tension rise in his balls. The glorious friction of his cock embedding itself within her slick sheath, then withdrawing and repeating the drive into her heated depths.

Again, Tia felt her center tightening. This time, it was around his hard cock. The hardness of his thrusts now allowed the underside of his fat knob to teasingly brush along the gated entrance to her womb. His rapid pumping, over and over, deep into her core, filling her with his hot, thick rod. She arched her hips with each thrust, grinding her clitoris against his pubic bone.

Tia moaned almost continuously. Reison grunted as drove into her harder and harder.

"Tia! I'm gonna..."

With a sudden hard shove, he pressed deep, holding himself still. She felt him swell within her depths, and then the hot, sticky semen spraying against her womb. With a scream, sensation exploded in her core, and she clenched around him, released him, clenched, released, milking him. Her hands dug into his butt, trying to pull him deeper into her depths.

Deep within her core, he felt the fluttering movement of her cervix kissing the underside of his crown, the delicious feeling increasing the intensity of his ejaculations. "Oh, Tia. You feel so good."

Tia simply wailed as tremors of pleasure overwhelmed her senses.

For long moments they lay there, gasping for air and sweating, hearts hammering as they remained still while their bodies continued throbbing along their connected flesh. When his cock finally stopped pulsing, he moved to slide out, but Tia tightened her legs around him.

"Don't move. Please. Stay inside me."

He chuckled. "All right." Leaning down, he kissed her gently, using one hand to caress her face. After a moment, he smiled as he said, "Hello, Tia Whisper Wind."

"Hello, Reison Whisper Wind," she responded, her face full of emotion. "I love you, my husband."

He had started to feel himself grow soft, but that didn't last long. Still inside her, there was a short tingle, and his erection began to tumesce again.

"I feel you getting hard again. Don't move yet. Let me do the spell again."

"You can do that while I'm inside you?" he asked.

"Yes." She grinned mischievously. "Now that you're hard again, you can marry Tahna. Before we get up, though, remember, we match our feet, and put them onto the floor at the same time."

"All right."

He tried to keep still as one hand clutched her holy symbol and she whispered her chant. Then, "Done." And she released her lock around his waist, her legs dropping down to the bed.

Reison pulled out partway, then slid back inside. As his hips began to rock, she looked surprised. "What... what are you doing?"

"Making love to my wife."

"But--"

"You are my wife now. And you, my wife, told me you want me to put a baby inside you. I think you need more seed in your pussy, Tia."

"Oh, goddess," she moaned. She felt the earlier streams running down the crack of her ass. And it felt so good.

Resuming full thrusts into her tunnel, Tia lifted to meet him. Making noises as his balls caressed her sensitive lower lips.

As he pressed more firmly into her, he asked, "What do you think about that, Tia?"

"I love you, Reison. You're so... so considerate. Oh, gods... that feels so good."

For long minutes, they focused on moving together, their frisking a wet sound. Once he began pressing harder against her groin, she matched him, thrust for thrust. Breathing quickened, and again, the paced picked up, bit by bit.

Reison was moving vigorously within her when he paused, picking up her legs and moving them onto his shoulders. Then he began slamming his hips into her, driving his hard cock into her steamy center, over and over and over again.

Tia grunted at the sensation, the drive of his long shaft spearing into her depths. As his thrusting quickened, she began to cry out. In this position, she couldn't thrust back, but he was hitting her clit just fine. She quickly climbed toward another explosive release.

Grunting as he worked himself in and out, Tia reached down and gripped his butt with her hands. "Cum in me!" she demanded. "Cum!"

"Tia!" He slammed down and pressed into her again. Feeling his semen blast into her pussy pushed her over the edge.

As they remained still, Tia giving the occasional shudder of pleasure, basking in the afterglow, he grinned at her. "How was that, my wife?"

"Wonderful. You're my first in almost a year, so I need to rest awhile before we do it again. Why?"

"Just making sure you're satisfied."

She patted him on the back. "Yeah, I feel much better. Thanks for taking the edge off. You're a good husband."

"Okay. Then I need to get up. I need to bring another woman into our bed."

"I'm your wife! Who is this hussy, Reison Whisper Wind!"

"Your sister!"

"Well, okay. You have my permission to take my sister to wife. Wait! Let me do the spell first, and then we stand up together."

He nodded, and waited until she completed the spell. Once she was done, she let him withdraw from her.

There was a great sucking sound, then Tia propped herself up. "You really fucked me up. I hope my legs will work right."

"If you need help, I know a priestess who might help."

"I bet you do. All right. Slide to the edge of the bed together. Let me move around this--oh, my gosh, that wet spot is huge. No wonder I'm dying of thirst. You did that to me, husband. You made me wet, and a lot of that is your cum. We need to put a towel down so Tahna doesn't have to put her ass on it. On the count of three. One, two, three -- stand!"

Mindal and Tahna were both sitting on chairs, naked. Mindal removed her fingers from her cleft. "Couldn't wait," she explained.

Tia saw the look on Tahna's face. "Something wrong?"

"Seeing you two have sex. It's... different."

"We're going to be sharing the same man. This will not be the last time."

Nodding, she got up, then pulled Mindal up as well.

Tia walked over to a cabinet, opened the door, and bent down. All three of the others paused, watching a glob of sperm emerge from her puffy lips and drip onto the floor.

When she stood up, her arms full of towels, she looked surprised. "What!"

"You're leaking cum all over," Mindal said. Tahna nodded.

Tia looked down. Spotting another glob, she scooped it up and sucked it off her fingers. "Better?" she asked tartly. Without waiting for an answer, she laid out two large towels onto the wet spot, and set the rest onto the end table. Using a wash cloth, she rubbed herself down. Carefully.

Seeing them still watching her, she shook her head. "This is nothing. Try cleaning up after an orgy with a hundred eighteen-year-olds. Sex is messy. We've got one bed, and we're all sleeping in it, together. We are all adults here. I don't want to have to go find private space to have a wild fuck or to make love. If you see it, you can stay or go. And if you watch him having fun with one of your sisters and that gets you interested in having some of your own, well good. We can talk about bedroom arrangements on the way to the capital. When I'm around, I will use my spells to help him so he doesn't wear out while he keeps us experiencing that warm, fuzzy, got-laid-really-good feeling. Deal?"

All three nodded.

"Husband? Tahna is next. Take out into the other room, and let's get to it. Oh, might want to put shoes on, for the oatcake."

As the other two moved, Mindal paused. "You just got laid. You're supposed to be mellow, not bossing everyone around."

"Mindal, I'm your big sister, and now I'm his First Wife. You had your chance. Now you stuck with it. Now mind your sass and get in there. We have a wedding to witness."

"What are you going to--"

Tia's hand snaked out and slapped Mindal's bare lower cheek.

The bard jumped, putting her hand in the way of any other possible swats. "Hey, there! Watch it!"

"Then move your ass!"

In the front room, Tahna stood by the broom. Both naked but for one, loose boot each.

Reison reached over and took her left hand in his right. "I guess it's our turn now. Downstairs, I asked you to be my wife, and you accepted. We're still getting to know each other. Tia and I had our words, but I think you and I need different ones.

"Tahna, you're not just beautiful to me. You are a brave warrior, and I think sometimes we will need that. Tia wants me to be her friend and partner and I will do my best to be her best friend. Mindal and I share music, and she and I will have that to share. When I asked you what you wanted from me, you told me you wanted to find our passion together. I accept that challenge. But I think a good wife also challenges her husband to be a better man than he would be without her. As we find our passion, there will be times when the family needs to be protected. I know your sisters will fight hard, too. But, you, Tahna. Beautiful, brave, strong Tahna. I would be honored to fight by your side, and if the times demand it, to fight back to back, until the last of anyone who is foolish enough to take on our family are soundly defeated, killed, or driven off. I think that is a good place for us to begin."

Tears erupted from her large brown eyes. "Yes, Reison Whisper Wind. I take you as my husband, to fight by your side or back to back, doing what is needed to protect our family. My big sister loves you completely, and I suspect Mindal will find that being away from your side will be something she cannot long endure. You seem to see into the heart of me so easily."

His smile grew as she spoke, and she smiled back as she continued, even as more tears spilled down her cheeks.

"In all the times I thought about marriage, I never imagined doing it nude."

"Do you wish us to dress before we continue?" Reison asked.

"No. That's okay. Reison, this marriage custom is not mine, yet for Tia's sake and yours, I accept this as a binding covenant. Besides, you are a handsome man and pleasing to look at. Despite all my efforts, you are more and more in my thoughts and heart. And you have seen into my heart, seen what I have tried to hide. Once I give my heart, I can't take it back. I still ache for Lysandra Darkmoon, and probably always will. As long as our marriage lasts, I will be faithful to you to you, never willingly bedding any other partner. Because I do love her still, if the time comes when we can help her regain her humanity, will you help me?"

"Yes. Comrades in arms."

"Thank you. All right. Let's jump this damn broom, smash the cake, and get started before Mindal goes crazy."

"You deserve the same respect and attention as Tia and Mindal," he told her. "Mindal will get her wedding soon, and I intend to give her the same attention and care as I gave to Tia and intend to give to you."

"I... thank you."

Eyes on each other, they jumped the broom, smashed the cake, and then Reison picked her up, and after kicking off his boot, carried her into the bedroom. Tia and Mindal followed them.

He laid her down in the middle of the bed. Moving in next to her, he began kissing her.

Mindal plopped into the chair again. Tia sat next to her.

Tahna responded well to kissing, and she really liked having her breasts licked and played with, but when he went down on her, she liked that even better. A little verbal guidance at first, and then he was good. Tahna settled back and let him explore, and she soon decided that he was doing everything just right.

Watching her reactions, Tia relaxed. She's going to be okay, she thought.

For several sweet minutes his tongue explored, touched, tantalized, and probed Tahna's sensitive, swollen lips, her pink center, and paid attention to her erect, throbbing clit. The orgasm came from nowhere. A heaving gasp and she came all over his face. He immediately backed off and her legs clapped together as she rolled to her side. Shivering while her pussy clenched and released, Tahna sucked air. When she could think again, she marveled about how much of a surprise it had been. It was like her orgasm had ambushed her, appearing out of nowhere and overwhelming her with ecstacy. As the throbbing faded, she looked at him, completely focused on her, and realized that the glow she felt was really nice.

Moving her legs apart for him, Reison kissed and nibbled around her center again, seducing her with his gentleness. Before she knew it, she was fully aroused again, her slit gaping and leaking. He continued lapping and working her over. Hands back in his hair, she slowly rolled her hips, giving in to the decadent sensations. And without even realizing it, she was making little cries as he applied himself to her pleasure.

This time, as she felt the tension in her core begin to build, he backed off, kissing along her thighs and gentle licks along her nether lips while his hands reached up around her and played with her breasts at bit. As her breathing calmed, he zeroed back in on her center. On the third time, she felt her core tighten faster, and she gripped his hair, determined to not let him stop. To her surprise, not only did he stay in place, but just as things went up a level, he suddenly inhaled her clit and began thrumming it between his teeth. Tahna cried out as she bucked and spasmed around his face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds