Bard's Tale 01 - The Beginning

He reached down and took her leg, pulling it up, and settling it onto his shoulder. The angle pulled her lower back up, and he slipped even deeper. She gasped as he brushed the door to her womb. Watched again as he moved her other leg onto his other shoulder, feeling his balls press against her sensitive lower butt.

Feeling him embedded within her core, she looked up. "Am I going to survive this?" Deep in her heart, she heard the first strains of her own song begin.

He laughed. "I should hope so! Are you okay?"

"I think so," she husked. "I love you, Reison."

Bracing himself above her, he grinned at her. "I love you, too, Mindal."

As he pulled out, the music called out to her.

affrettando

His hips slammed down, driving his full length crashing back into her core. She cried out feeling his heated flesh open her wide. Before she could get used to his presence, he pulled back, then slammed back into her. Filling her overwhelmingly with his body within hers. His pubic mound squeezing her clit between their bodies.

Over and over he drove into her, opening her and releasing her. Her pussy vibrated, tightening with his vigorous thrusting. The angle allowing his fat crown to brush her womb.

Out of breath, she panted for air, gripping his arms while he worked himself within her slick folds, taking her hard, fast, and deep. The slapping soon a wet smacking. Her loins felt afire, and his hard pumping a burning fuse leading to an even greater explosive release.

a due, alla breve

Incredibly, Reison thrust into her faster still. Her whole body bouncing under his hips, slamming balls deep into her open sex. Mindal cried out in a continuous warble as he impaled her, over and over.

enfatico

Music pulsed throughout her being, a thunderous accompaniment to their heated, frantic union. Again and again he moved hard and fast within her muscular sheath, his crown pistoning from her entry to her deepest sanctum. Then it was all too much, and she detonated, her body grasping and releasing him in a gush of pulsing slickness.

espansivo

With a grunt, his shaft swelled, and pressing hard into her soft center. Holding himself up by his stomach, his hands moved down and grabbed her butt cheeks, holding her around his cock buried in her core. The first hot splash of semen jetting out, dousing her womb, followed by another and another and another. More grunts as he ground into her welcoming depths as her sheath milked him for his gift.

As the streams faded in intensity, one hand released her and he used that to hold himself up.

legato

Basking in the afterglow of ejaculation and release, he remained inside her, moving just ever so much within her smooth folds, provoking and prolonging the sensations from their intimate connection.

More shudders racked her body as she returned to herself. Her eyes flickered open. Seeing her awareness, he leaned down and kissed her mouth gently.

While her body hummed from the orgasm, deep in her heart she heard the distinctive notes of her song. Tentative at first, then strong and exuberant and alive.

intimo

Mindal couldn't help herself. Her music. And his. And the gestalt of their union. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down until his weight drove the air out of her. And she sobbed, nuzzling into him.

Puzzled, he kissed at her, murmuring, "I love you, Mindal. I love you."

For a minute or two, he let her go on. When her sisters, likewise concerned, moved next to them, he gave them both a querulous look. Tia and Tahna both shrugged.

Worried at last, he lifted up and looked down at her. "Hey, there. What's going on?"

"Just happy. 'S all. 'N I love you."

Chuckling, Tia got up and came around the bed. Leaning close, she grinned at her younger sister. "Did you have a good time, baby?"

She nodded, then turned back to Reison. She gave him a look of pure adoration. "It was the bestest!" Then she kissed him tenderly, yet intimately.

Tahna reached over, found a fresh towel, and pressed it under Mindal's butt. Then she plopped down near them. "So, big sister, what's next on the agenda?"

Tia, who was collecting clothing, said, "Whatever you want. My plans are to stay in this room until I get pregnant, so Reison needs to set aside some more time for me."

Tahna nodded, then got off the bed, giving her big sister a hand cleaning up. "I think I'm going to run a hot bath."

The priestess said, "I'll join you in a bit. Reison, you want another spell?"

He released Mindal's legs, and then rolled over a bit, pulling her halfway onto him. They were still joined, and her leg straddled over him.

"Sure."

Mindal laid her head on his chest, letting her hands move idly over his skin.

Tia chanted quietly, then touched his foot. "All set, tiger."

Content to lay where they were, they held each other, savoring the intimate contact.

Before she knew it, Mindal drifted off to sleep. Content to just hold her in his arms, Reison soon followed. And both heard echoes of future symphonies yet to come...

* * * * *

Already in the hot, sudsy bath, Tahna watched Tia get into the water with her.

"Is the heat helping," Tia asked.

"Yeah, it's... " Then she frowned.

"You could have let me heal you," the priestess admonished.

"No, I couldn't. This was my first time with him. With any man in decades. I'm still sad about Lysandra, but I'm feeling better about this."

"He was better than you anticipated?"

Tahna frowned. "Yeah. Not sure why, but at the end there, I really wanted him."

"So why the frown? That's a good thing, right? Taking pleasure from your husband is what you are supposed to do."

"Yeah. But you and Mindal seem really needy. I mean, you want a baby, and she's finding her inner song -- or whatever it is she's looking for. I know, I know. I'm not mocking it, Sis. I guess I don't understand it completely, other than she's needed someone to remind her of the bright, talented woman that's always been inside. It has been a tremendous relief to see her happy again. And you, too."

"Just saying, Tahna. Don't bow out for our sakes. I want this marriage to work. Don't make yourself scarce because you think you're doing your sisters a favor. Yes, we will happily let him ride us, but the family is four adults. Not three. I won't let you exchange yourself for him. You are my sister, and I need you to be in my life. Just as much as Mindal and Reison. I love you, and I'm not giving you up. Got it?"

"Okay, Tia. I got it. And... thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything. Being my sister. Making me listen and toughing it out. It can't have been easy."

"You had other feelings you needed to deal with, Tahna. Valid ones."

Taking some soap, Tia lathered up her washcloth and began washing down her body. Her hair, like Tahna's, was up, to keep it dry, since they had already washed it the night before.

Tahna reached over and rubbed down her back, then sat back against the edge. Tia stood to wash her legs and her pussy. After so many months, she, too, was a bit on the tender side.

"You going to write to our parents?"

"Stop worrying! I'll take care of it," Tia promised.

"You know Mom is going to really be hurt she wasn't here."

"I don't think she would have wanted to be here at this particular set of ceremonies." Tia shook her head. "Besides, Theodonra has kids, grandkids, and I think maybe even a great grandchild now. It's not like we waited fifty years and then eloped. Well, we did elope, sort of, but there are so many of us already. And many of the other ones have children. It's not that bad, Tahna. Really, it's not."

"I don't agree. Look, Mother Galamindöl has Martek, Silmodan, and Elenna. Martek is running around with that lady silver dragon, so I have no clue what's going to happen there. Not sure I want to think about it even. But Silmodan has one child. Mike. And he's here in town. Elenna married Sean McIntyre and she has five, so admittedly that helps, especially because her kids and grandkids are there in New Brittany. Mother Charmain has three, but two of them, Ehvona and Mikel Jon are also here, away from New Brittany, living rather mundane lives. And Mother Renenet? Two kids, neither one married. Mother Morgan? Elisabeth, Alys, and Armand -- none of whom are married, and they show no sign of even courting much less marriage.

"But then there's our mother, and there's four of us who survived to adulthood. Of us four, only Theodonra has gotten married and had a family. Three of her girls getting married at once? With no warning beforehand? Tia, when they get the news, it's going to be a big deal. Mom is going to be a big deal."

"I'll write something. If you're that worried, you could write a letter, too."

Tahna suddenly looked at Tia. "You're planning on having the baby in Sharaton-Charlottesville. Because of him, we aren't going back to New Brittany."

"Not for awhile," Tia agreed. "Is that a problem?"

"No," the warrior monk grumbled. "I'm supposed to keep you out of trouble, and look what happened."

"Ahem! Helping keep me safe yes. But you are not responsible for my behavior, good, bad, or otherwise. If the family tries to give you grief, you can tell them I made you join us."

"Wouldn't be true, though. No, I'm here by my choice. Okay, fair point about your actions. But it's even more of a reason why I need to write a letter, too."

"I'm done. Need me to scrub your back before I get out? Sure? All right. I could really use something to drink. And I'm getting a little hungry. Do you want something, too?" Stepping out of the tub, Tia began to dry herself off.

"I guess I'm done, too." Then she saw Tia hang up the towel instead of wrapping it around herself. "Aren't you going to put anything on?"

"No. It's just us four. And I'm hoping that if he sees me all naked and traipsing about, he will get aroused, take me into his arms and have his way with me again."

"I don't recall ever seeing you traipse about, Tia. But you could just as well bend over when you see him. Supposedly guys like it when you show them your fat pussy lips."

Tia just raised her eyebrows and looked askance at her sister.

"Okay, okay," Tahna admitted, getting out herself. "It's pretty hot for girls, too."

Tia snickered. "That's what I thought. And don't think I won't do what you just suggested."

"You're still horny? He filled you twice!"

"What? The hot bath helped and I've rested for a couple of hours. Trying to have a baby here!"

Tahna just laughed as she dried herself off.

After a couple of glasses of cold water and a light meal, they prepared snacks for Reison and Mindal. Tahna checked on them, and both were sound asleep. So both sisters settled into writing letters to home. Tahna realized on her second page that both of them were sitting at the dining table, writing letters to their parents while completely starkers. Shaking her head, she went back to writing.

* * * * *

Tahna stepped through a slow kata in the room. They had finished their letters, and Tia had simply continued writing, replying to letters she'd received a few days earlier. The priestess wrote prodigiously and quickly.

It was the sound of Mindal grunting and slapping of skin on skin from the bedroom that let both sisters know that their sister and husband were awake. They looked at each other at nearly the same moment, then grinned as they heard her muffled scream.

Curious, Tahna moved to the bedroom door and looked in.

Mindal lay on her belly, her legs spread wide while Reison pumped into her from behind. While her sister shook through her orgasm, Tahna watched with appreciation as his muscular butt tightened with each hard thrust into her squishy center. It was squishy because Tahna heard the wet sound of his shaft moving in and out of her sister's pussy.

Folding her arms, Tahna leaned against the doorway to get comfortable. Reison impressed her because he wasn't slowing down.

The bard laid there for several minutes, just taking what he gave to her. Then she lifted her head and muttered, "Oh goddess. Hnn, hnn, Oh... gonna cum again..."

"Tell me what you want!" he demanded of her.

"Fuck me!" Mindal replied. "Fuck--fuck--fuck me!"

Reison continued hammering into her center. Within a short while, Mindal arched again for several seconds, then buried her face in the pillow, muffling another scream.

He kept on pumping into her as she shook her way through another wave of bliss.

When her eyes showed some capability for comprehension, he demanded again, "Tell me what you want, Mindal!"

"Oh, gods!" she groaned. "Gimme your cum!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Where?"

"In me!" she yelled. "Inside... my... pussy!"

Roughly grabbing her shoulders, he slammed against her, driving his engorged shaft all the way into her core. Then grunting loudly, he ground into her forcefully. Mindal lifted her head, inhaled loudly, then screamed as she bucked under him.

Tahna turned when she heard Tia padding up behind her.

"It's a good thing we have some sound proofing."

The monk just nodded, focused on watching him inject his hot seed into her sister.

"Pretty hot, huh?" Tia asked.

Tahna just nodded again.

"Want him to do you like that, too?"

Tahna started to nod, then caught herself. Saw Tia's knowing grin and blushed furiously. "Well, uh..."

"It's okay, Tahna. I didn't see it, but if it was half as vigorous as it sounded, then yeah, me, too."

Her sister's comment just made Tahna blush even more.

They both saw Reison lean up and Mindal turn to share a short, passionate kiss. Then he pulled out and rolled off.

Mindal groaned as she moved her legs together. As she started to sit up, Tia dashed up. "Wait! Feet to the floor together, Mindal! Together!"

The bard looked at her blankly for a moment, then nodded. When the priestess looked at Reison, he looked sheepish, then scooted over beside Mindal. Leaning over, he gripped her calf, and together, they put their feet to the floor at the same instant.

There was no sound, nothing discernable. Yet they looked at each other in surprise. There had been a definite something at that instant. As if Tia's adoption of the custom had had an actual magical effect.

Mindal got to her feet, saying as she hustled out of the room, "Gotta pee."

Tia nodded, then silently gave a prayer of thanks. When she was done, she asked Reison, "Do you want another spell to recharge?"

"Maybe after I get something to eat. I'm a bit hungry."

Moving in front of him, Tia said, "Spell first." He waited while she chanted quietly, then touched his forehead. "And, so you don't drip everywhere..." Dropping to her knees, she used her hands to spread his legs and took him into her mouth.

"Oh...!" was all he said.

She worked at taking him all the way in, her tongue diligently and marvelously working around his entire length.

"Oh, Tia. That feels good." A pause while she released him and gently inhaled first one side of his sac and then the other. "Really good." A longer pause when she swallowed his length again. Reison sighed, caressed her face, then husked, "Okay, maybe food can wait..."

=====================

I presumed above, but for those who don't know, here is the musical terminology defined

(legato is repeated, but purposefully so; just follow the sequence!)

From Reison and Mindal's dream sequence

largo -- broadly (strong, vibrant notes)

grave (pronounced grav-ay) -- slowly and seriously

accelerando -- gradually increasing the tempo

legato -- joined, played smoothly while connected

strepitoso con stretto -- noisy, forceful playing yet also tight and narrow (frantic)

crescendo -- growing in tempo

acceso col pugno -- ignited; on fire; with a fist

calando accarezzévole -- a falling away, while yet expressive and caressing

appassionato -- passionately

From the consummation of their marriage

affrettando -- hurrying, pressing onwards

a due, alla breve -- a duet, in cut-time

enfatico -- played emphatically

espansivo -- effusive; excessive in emotional expression; gushy

legato -- joined, played smoothly while connected

intimo -- intimately

You knew music was sexy, right?

# # #

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds