Beach House Rental

Once we got into town, Diane directed Claudia towards the center of town and gave each of the men a map. "I took the town and divided it into four sections. Each section has over ten tasting rooms, so we're are going to assign sections and then we'll figure out the couple assignments." Diane pointed at each of the men and shouted out a direction. I was West, so looked at the town and noted my boundary. We parked, Diane had everyone stand outside in a circle. "Ladies. I've taken four ping pong balls and put our gents names on them. I'm going to let you each draw one, but I'll make sure your spouse is removed from the bag beforehand, and I'll take the scrap. Sound fair?" Everyone just noted their heads, so she grabbed the bag, fidgeted with it for a bit then walked over to Claudia. "Ok miss DD, you've done your good deed for the day, so how about you go first?"

Claudia reached into the bag and pulled out a ball. "Hah, Jack. You and I are a team. I'm sure we'll win," she announced with a wink.

"Carol, you're next." Carol's hand dove in and popped out with a white ball.

"Gerry, it looks like we have to find a little bottle of perfection. Well it doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough to beat these folk," Carol stated as she tossed her eyes our way.

"Ok, Lola. You get last draw and the honor of letting me know who will be the scrap," Denise teased. Lola's hand dove into the bag, as she glanced over my way. I think she wanted to partner up with me, and it was probably best that hadn't worked out. Although, all the guys were confident and probably secretly thought each of the ladies wanted them. Men, such humble folk.

"Felix! You get to be my muse for this adventure. Shall we?" Lola asked without any further ado.

"Sure," he replied with raised eyebrows and off the two of them marched in their assigned direction.

"Poor Dan. Guess that means you are stuck with little old me," Diane teased. I'd always thought she'd had a secret thing for him, and her nipples were surely erect, but so too were all the ladies, but Diane's were quite prominent.

Claudia grabbed my hand and marched me off. I turned around and saw that the other two couples were also dispersing and with arms around one another. This helped me relax a little, and caused me to move my hand around Claudia's back and shoulder.

"Much better, and don't let go of me," Claudia advised as we walked along. We stopped at four or five wineries, but at each one we'd sample what we thought was their best product then move on. I noticed Claudia only spit about half the time.

Two wineries later, we decided we had had enough, and made our picks. Ironically, the wineries were next door to each other so we had a bit of time to kill. We walked back towards the van, and about half way there discovered a real tavern. It was small, dark, smelt like beer and had a pool table.

"Should we take a rest? I'd offer you a drink, but well, you know," I meekly advised.

"I love to play pool," Claudia replied, grabbed my hand, and pulled it around her as she walked in. "Grab yourself a beer, I'll rack them up."

It was just a touch after one in the afternoon, and we were the loan occupants of the establishment. I ordered an IPA from the barkeep, along with two bottles of water then returned to the table. "Claudia, why did you stop drinking, can you remind me again please?" I asked as I set down our waters and my beer.

She turned away from me, picked out a pool cue, leaned over the table and broke. I was wondering why was it that my partner was the only one with a high cut front. If any of the other ladies had leaned over the way Claudia did, I'd have been rewarded with a truly pleasant view. After the break, she walked back up to me and grabbed one of my hands. "Seven years ago, my brother went over a cliff in his car. He was drunk. I don't know if he blacked out or if it was suicide. He liked to drink, and once he had more than four it wasn't pretty. It's my way of protesting his senseless death. I don't know if it makes any sense—it's like a personal protest to him." She turned away and slammed the eight ball into a called corner pocket.

Man, what an ass I was. Seconds after asking her I remembered she had stopped because of a family member's death. Now I knew a bit more. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It is better you know. And I think a little of the tasting didn't make it out. Or maybe it is just the air, but I feel a little floaty," Claudia laughed a bit.

"I remember in college; you would have a few drinks and just get giggly. I think you were one of the first girls I ever smoked pot with that made me feel really weird."

"How come?" she asked in concern.

"Your accent has always seemed really sexy, but whenever I was high it freaked me out. I'd try to get really deep on why it made me feel that way, which then made me feel really stoned and in an awkward position."

"I think you just had the hots for me. High and horny," Claudia tossed back as she proceeded to knock in a few more balls as I took a few drinks. She was right. I'd always thought she was hot, but never would have dreamed of hitting on her.

"You mind if I take a few shots?"

"Go ahead," Claudia replied as she handed me the stick. I hit one ball in nicely, then missed my two other attempts. Just then Claudia hopped up on the tables edge blocking my next attempt.

"Jack you know you were like the hot one and girls like that, but you are very immature in your understanding of women."

"What do you mean?" I replied in a hurt voice.

"All of us girls knew exactly what we were doing going braless and wearing these thin dresses. You're the only one that turns red each time you get caught staring at our breasts and almost freeze. Look Jack," Claudia commanded as she took her nipples between her fingers and gave them a tight pinch before pulling her hands free. They peeked out prominently know. "It's a compliment when a guy notices our tits and sometimes gives us a special little tingle. The other guys sure haven't shied away from asking the ladies to pick up items or bend over and look at something. And you own wife, I just know she deliberately caused her breast to pop out for all to view. Does it bother you?"

"No." I quickly answered. "I know Diane and I have something solid. She's having fun, and I think has always had a little sweet spot for Dan, but I trust her."

"Would it bug you if Dan felt her breasts?"

"Probably not. We are all friends and I think if the two of them are just having some adult laughs it's fine.

"No one has touched my breasts today, probably because they are clad by my dress, but two of the wives and all the men have pinched and patted my bottom, but not you. In fact, Lola had to basically bare her tits right in front of you to get you to notice. That was funny. You were distracted, but Diane was laughing at the scene."

"Yeah, uhm. Lola does have cute tits." I stammered out.

"She does. Are you gay?" Claudia teased.

"No."

"Can you help me with a shot?"

"Sure, but it looks like you're a hell of a lot better player than me."

"Just play along Jack. Just play along," Claudia cooed softly as she popped off the table and turned so she was facing it. I want you to get directly behind me, put your arms around me and place your hands over mine. There were a few inches between us, but they disappeared when Claudia stepped back into me so her rear was pressing firmly against my groin. "Reach around now and hold my hands." I did as she asked, and when she bent over the table I leaned into her, but was especially aware of her bottom rubbing across my crotch.

"What ball are you trying to hit in?" I asked naively.

"Jack, it doesn't matter. I wanted to know if I could feel your unit with my butt and get a reaction out of it." She started to slide the pool cue through our hands, but seemed more focused on grinding her bottom against me and it did cause some swelling. I couldn't help myself and pushed back into her bottom.

"Ahh, now someone is getting into the spirit." We kept this charade up for two minutes then Claudia took a shot that failed to knock in any balls. She put the pool stick down, stood up and turned around. Her maneuver meant she was now standing in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself a touch closer. "Jack I'm going to give you a kiss. Just a fun sexy kiss. It doesn't mean we are going to fuck, do this regularly or really go beyond it. And while I'm kissing you, why don't you be the first to have their hands slip down the back of my dress. It is the reason I wore it."

Claudia raised herself up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips into mine. At first, we just touched our lips. Our kiss progressed slowly. The way a discovery should be savored. Her body was so lithe and firm that the softness of her lips caught me off guard. Their softness reminded me of a rose petal. When her kiss lingered, I opened my mouth a bit and Claudia's tongue just barely pierced my lips to tease my tongue. As our kiss progressed, I lowered one hand down behind her. Slowly, I eased it over her rear and delved into the firm curves of her delicious ass.

She responded by pressing her mound into me and had to know I was hard. My second hand slid down the back of her dress. Claudie was not only braless, but entirely commando. My other hand dipped under the fabric and as I squeezed her half-moons, I knew it also had to be pulling her elsewhere.

Slowly she pulled back and broke our kiss. "Before we came out, all the Moms agreed on what was appropriate and what was off limits. We've reached the limit. Only butts and boobs were to be touched, and a few kisses were fine, but nothing more." As she spoke, Claudia pulled one hand down and with her thumb started to caress the head of my cock through my pants. I responded by initiating another kiss, which Claudia fully participated in while using more of her hand to massage my member. It was shorter than the previous one and also ended by her.

"We better get back to the van. I think our time may be up soon. Let's clear off the table and head back." Claudia turned and began to roll the remaining balls into different pockets. I walked up behind her, and firmly pressed my unit up against her crack, while placing my hands on her back then weaving them up front until my fingers held her breasts.

"Your tits feel so nice. I love your erect nipples."

"Somebody sure got on the train fast," Claudia let out as I gently pinched her nipples. "You know there is an art to subtlety, but it does feel nice." Her words were magic to my brain. I pulled my right hand away from her front, brought it back around and down over her ass. I squeezed it hard, then pushed it lower and between her thighs. Softly I rubbed her bald pussy and coated a finger with her juices which caused her to let a simple moan.

"Maybe I should fuck you right here on the pool table," I suggested.

"Ohh God Jack, we can't. We, we already went too far," Claudia cooed as she reached back and grabbed the wrist of my hand pleasuring her. She'd parted her legs a bit so two fingers could softly ease in and out of her. For a bit, she just held my wrist, letting my digits explore her freely. Then she let go, dropped her head down and took another sidestep to give me unfettered access. Her hand holding my wrist was released, quickly she snaked her hand down my trousers and around my cock. I pulled my other hand away from her tit, bent down and grabbed the bottom hem of her dress. In a quick motion, I pulled the bottom of it over her behind to expose her.

"Shit, shit Jack. If anyone walks in they'll, oh god, ohh, they'll see." Claudia whispered between deep breaths.

"Bend over the table," I encouraged and Claudia instantly did so. Her fine porcelain ass and pink vagina were visible. My passive digital exploration disappeared as I crammed another finger into her, and with my other hand started an assault of her clit. I stopped just briefly to grind my covered cock up against her opening. "Do you want me to have sex right now?"

"Oh shit. Ooohhhh fuck. If you don't stop I'm going to cum. Ahhh, ohhhh, shit Jack, shit."

I pulled my hand free to wrestle with my belt, and in that instant Claudia whipped around and pulled down her dress. "Jesus you're intoxicating. I want too, but not like this. Diane would hate me forever. We need to go." Then Claudia did the unthinkable, she reached up and started to kiss me. Big wet sloppy kisses, while her hand dove back into my pants, stoked my cock and pulled it up so its head was free. When our kiss broke, she pulled her face down and encircled my head with her lips. For half a minute she sucked firmly on it then tucked it away, grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the tavern.

The sunlight was blinding initially, and it took half a block before the reality of the situation fell on us.

"Wow, that was way more intoxicating then anything I've sampled for a long while," Claudia sang out while smiling at me.

"Do you and Felix have a, well do you play around with others?" Claudia responded with a hearty laugh.

"Jesus no. But shit we need to do something. The flies on our bedroom walls haven't had much to talk about the last few years. You know, us girls talk about sex and how it's going. You and Diane are lucky. And funny she was the one that suggested we need a sexy adult day, sprinkled with more than just sexy clothes. More ironic, I was the hold out. At first it just seemed like something a commune would do. Glad I was wrong."

We walked along, holding hands and probably glowing. Claudia resembled Amanda Seyfried. She could easily have been her older sister, and a few times while we were all out to dinner together people asked if she was in the movies. Claudia would just smile, and shake her head no. It wasn't just her long blond hair and blue eyes. The two had the same large eyes, small build and awkward curviness. Her breasts looked sufficient on her body, but weren't big and her frame was solid. Like a gymnast. It was an odd combination of pieces, however it worked. Damn well. It had always been hard for me not to look at her and think of what sexual prowess lay hidden. And now her desire was out on full display and I was her target.

"Diane has always complimented you in bed. It's nice to hear a wife so complimentary things about her husband, instead of complain. I have teased her on several occasions I'm going to put her praise to the test, and she always answers the same. A sweet, 'You'd love him,'" Claudia teased and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Come here," she ordered and pulled me into a small alley. About twenty yards along, it hooked left and ended. It appeared to grant access to a few doors that stores probably used to bring in inventory. She stopped after we went around the corner, looked around to see no one was present then stated, "I want to kiss you some more. Like we did in the bar."

"Ok," I answered simply and wrapped my arms around her. She pounced into me and deliriously kissed me without restraint.

Briefly she pulled her lips away from mine, "Play with me." She hastily unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my cock free. Once my cock was out she reached down and pulled her sun dress up to her waist. Our kissing promptly resumed, but this time our digits fully explored each other's sex. Our breathing accelerated. With my free hand, I curled it around Claudia's exposed ass and pulled her hips towards me. She responded by guiding my cock down towards her pussy and placed it so she could rub her mound along my shaft. "I want you so bad."

"Stand on your tiptoes," I pleaded. I reached back to her pussy and with my fingers parted her lips in preparation for entry.

"Oh god. I haven't been this high in so long," Claudia moaned out she placed just the tip at her entrance. Just the tip entered her silk wet folds when she backed away. "I can't. If Diane was fine I'd do it, but I know I'll be too embarrassed to ever ask Felix for permission. Maybe if we were all drunk."

I didn't answer her, but instead returned my lips to hers. Our tongues were desperate for fellow companionship. As we kissed, my fingers reentered her pussy. Multiple fingers were slowly driven deep into her, then pulled free and used to slowly rub her clit. I repeated this process until Claudia was unable to kiss any longer, but simply rested her head on my shoulder and moaned. I knew she was close. I used this moment to my advantage. With her dress still up around her waist, I enveloped her ass with my hands, and raised her up to me. Claudia didn't resist, but instead wrapped her legs around my waist so our privates were perfectly lined up. "Oh god yes. Fuck me Jack, please fuck me. The head of my shaft pierced into her wetness, but something stopped me.

"I can't. If I have you, I don't want there to be any regret," I nervously advised. Claudia responded by removing my head from her and inched herself down a few inches. She pressed her clit against my shaft and began rubbing on it. The intensity with which he humped my shaft surprised me.

"Hold me, hold me, pull me hard. Ohhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh shit. I'm, I'm cumming." She got herself off, put her legs down and stood. She kissed me eagerly again, then lowered herself down to her knees and took my entire length into her mouth. She started out slow. Gliding her lips slowly down the length of my shaft, until my head popped down her throat. She'd look up straight into my eyes, and slowly slid her head back. She repeated this process several times as though we had all the time in the world.

A couple of minutes later she started to speed up the process. Her head was bobbing in and out, and it felt great. She paused momentarily. "I bet you have dreamed of me doing this to you since we were in college. I know my accent makes your cock twitch, and look how close your cock is to my English voice box."

Claudia continued to blow me, but paused for a spell. "Did you ever visualize me like this?" As the question was tossed out, she pulled up her dress, spread apart her thighs and started playing with herself. The sucking on my cock became intense, almost like a powerful vacuum cleaner, as she continued to increase the speed of her head movements. I was very close. She had to sense my cock twitching. Two fingers were buried in her own twat and her face was burning red. I was almost ready to bust my nuts. Right then we heard giggling and laughing of people walking up the alley.

"Fuck!" Claudia spat out softly. She stood immediately, pushed down her dress and tucked my cock away. I had just fastened my belt when Claudia advised, "Here take my phone, pretend we are posing for pictures." After giving me her phone, she jogged about ten feet away and started posing for me. I opened her camera and was ready to snap some photos when to my right I heard more laughter.

"Oh my God. Look who we found," Lola belted out as she and Felix rounded the corner arm-in-arm. "You two look busted. What did we catch you doing? About to take a few nudies?" Claudia and I both laughed, but it was hard not to notice her hair was in disarray, her face red and a light sheen of sweat on her cheeks.

"Do you want to watch?" Claudia popped back, "Or why don't you join me Lola. I know you've already showed off your breasts. Probably more than once."

"What a crazy fun day, huh?" Felix added. "Yes, Lola why don't you model next to my wife."

"And Felix, what the hell are you two doing on our side of the tracks? Spying on us?" Claudia inquired with a smile.

"Apparently so. You probably need to be spied on. Actually we must have wondered off course. We've already dropped off our wine, so no cheating. Hey, but it's a good thing we located you. I found a particular store a block away and I want to pick up a few things for later," Felix answered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds