Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

Jackie took the phone and stared at the woman on the other end of the phone. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a gasp, "Hello Mrs. Cooper, my name is Jackie Harris and I can't believe I'm looking at someone who looks exactly like me. I could be looking into a mirror.

Mary chuckled, "I knew this had to be something my son, Sheldon had cooked up. I'd say this was an act of God, but he wouldn't be so cruel to make two of me."

Jackie scoffed, "I was thinking the same thing, but to be honest, it's turned into an epidemic. My niece, and her ex-husband seems to have a double too, not to speak of the bar maid here also has a double."

"Please put Sheldon back on, I need to speak with him."

He took the phone, "Yes, mother?"

"Why did you call me? What do you want me to do?"

He grinned at her, "Nothing Mother, I just wanted to prove to Jackie here that I wasn't telling a lie. I'll talk to you later, bye." He turned to Jackie, "So what do you think now?"

She grinned at him," I was wondering what it would be like to have sex with my son."

He shook his head, "Sorry, not in front of your nephew and niece."

After eating and everyone coming to grips with the unusual occurrence they returned to the Conner's home. It was too late for Leonard and Sheldon to return to Chicago and their hotel room. The room they never bothered to check-in to.

Dan offered them the two sofas in the living room and Leonard thanked him and as always, Sheldon complained and wondered why he couldn't use one of the bedrooms. They all settled down for a quiet night of sleep, but it ended up anything but that.

An hour after the light went off; Harris came downstairs and sat beside Leonard. She stared at him and leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Startled, Leonard popped up and nearly made Harris fall from the sofa. He whispered out, "Harris, what the fuck are you doing?"

She giggled lightly, "Can I tell you a secret?" She didn't wait for a reply, "I've always wondered what my mother saw in my father. I thought if I fucked you, I could at least see what she saw in him. Oh, and one other thing..."

Leonard stared up at her, "What's that Harris?"

"I'm horny as hell and other than my grandfather, and that dorky guy sleeping on the other sofa, you're the only thing available right now." She reached down and in one swift motion, removed the demure, flannel nightgown she was wearing." She fed Leonard her firm, but tiny tits.

Leonard was shocked, but recovered fast enough to draw one of her stiff nipples between his lips. He groaned out as her hand dipped down and slipped under his boxers. He felt her hand close around his thick cock.

"Mmmm, I think I hit pay dirt." She stroked his cock and managed to yank his boxers down to his ankles. She stroked it several times as she watched Leonard's lips move from one of her tiny tits to the other. She pulled away and lowered her mouth to the large knob. Her tongue darted out and she began lapping away at the leaking head. Her lips closed around the large head and sucked harder.

Leonard wanted her to stop, but after seeing Darlene and Louise, he thought how it was fucking Susan and Leslie. He fell asleep thinking about them and when he felt someone kissing him, he couldn't resist.

Harris even though she was only eighteen, she knew her way around a stiff cock and soon had half of it in her mouth. She liked when he thrust his hips upward, forcing even more of his thick cock into her mouth. She tore her mouth from his cock and climbing up on the couch; she straddled his face and lowered her completely bare pussy to his mouth. She let out a groan and began shaking. All of the guys she had sex with wouldn't reciprocate and having a real man licking her sent her into orbit. She was groaning louder and louder as she was on the verge of cumming.

Suddenly the living room light flicked on. Darlene stood there in a tiny nightie that barely covered her body. Her hands were on her hips and she bellowed out, "What the fuck are you doing Harris?"

Harris took one last lick of Leonard's thick, stiff cock and she pulled up. She kept her cunt plastered to Leonard's mouth and she stared glassy eyed at her mother, "Hi Mom, was I being too loud?"

Darlene glared at her daughter and then her eyes shifted to Leonard's cock standing tall and covered in her daughter's saliva. A tiny smile crossed her lips, "Well Leonard, I can attest to one thing for sure, you and my ex, David may look alike, but your equipment is far superior to his." She stepped alongside her daughter, "Mind if I join in, Harris?" She didn't wait for a reply and planting her butt beside her. She enveloped his shaft and began bobbing up and down on Leonard's thick cock. She came off of it and dipped lower she began lapping away at his swollen nuts.

Harris resumed sucking on his cock and she groaned louder as Leonard licked at her clit and sloppy, but tight hole.

Across from them, Sheldon watched as the mother-daughter duo worked on his buddy's cock. He sat up and continued watching and liking what he saw, he began stroking his monstrous cock and he created a tent in the blanket covering his cock.

Darlene watched as her daughter thrashed about and she started cumming. She hadn't had one that wasn't self-inflicted in so long. She hoped she could use the cock that was once again in her mouth a few feet lower. She pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up; she tore off her nightgown and pushed her daughter out of the way. "Let me at that cock of his Harris, you have no idea how long I've gone without."

Harris let out a squeal as she sat up and ground her cunt harder against Leonard's active tongue, "Oh Mom, I have to watch this. You have to try out his tongue; it's like none I've ever had before." She leaned over and clutched at her mother's arms as she steadier her. She watched as her mother's greedy pussy gobbled up Leonard's thick, stiff cock.

Darlene leaned over and kissed her daughter, she didn't know what came over her, but at this moment, she wasn't her daughter, but a lovely naked woman who just came from her lover's mouth.

There were footsteps on the stairs and the figure came into the light, it was Jackie and her mouth dropped open in shock as she watched her niece and her daughter naked, clutching at one another as they were atop the man who looked like their ex-husband and father. She took the final two steps and stood behind the sofa where the action was going on. She looked up and drew in a deep breath. She stared at Sheldon, who had uncovered his huge cock and was slowly stroking it, watching the threesome on the sofa across from him.

Harris let out a low groan and clung to her mother and her entire body began to shake, her tiny tits quivered as an orgasm wracked her body. She lost her balance and as she tried to hold onto her mother, her one knee slipped off the sofa and she tumbled off the sofa and fell to the floor. She curled up in a ball and shook violently as her orgasm overtook her body.

Darlene was so close to cumming, but when she stared down at Leonard, his face covered in her daughter's cream, she let out a groan, "Oh fuck; fuck noooooo. Shit, shit, I was so close to cumming. Sorry Leonard, it isn't your fault, your cock is amazing and I was so close to cumming, but when I saw your face and I thought about David, that louse and drunk, it slipped away." She leaned back and slipped off his stiff rigid cock.

Jackie was almost in a trance as she walked around the other side of the couch and approached Sheldon. She sank to her knees and wrapped her long slender fingers around his mean looking cock. She licked her lips and looked up at him, "Would it freak you out if someone who looked just like your mother sucked on this lovely cock of yours?"

He chuckled, "No, not at all Jackie, first of all, I know you're not my mother and..." He chuckled again, "And after my last visit to my mother where I had sexual relations with her and my sister, I'd welcome it!" He clutched at her head and guided her parted lips to his cock. He fell back against the pillow as he felt her lips close around his cock. He felt the warmth and slipperiness of her mouth slide lower on his cock.

Jackie coughed and gagged as she took too much of his shaft into her mouth. She stared up at him and she dipped her hand down and began playing with her juicy cunt. She let out a grunt as she shoved two fingers into her snatch and sucked wildly at his cock.

Harris watched her aunt suck on Sheldon's cock. She looked back to her mother and her heart ached as Darlene knelt over Leonard's cock and knew her orgasm had slipped away. She wanted to fuck, but also wanted her mother to get off. She stood up, naked as the day she was born. She grabbed Leonard's hand, "I don't care if you look like my father or not, I need that thick cock of yours in my pussy. I need to cum and I want it now."

Leonard sat up and Darlene fell back against the arm of the sofa. He pulled Harris down to the sofa and directed her onto her knees. He guided her head towards her mother's outstretched legs and he climbed up behind her. Leonard gripped his cock and swiped it up and down Harris' glistening lips. He knew she was wet enough, he made her cum twice and his saliva was covered her tight cunt. He pushed forward and slipped into her easily. He felt her hot, tight cuntlips cling to his shaft as he continued to slide deeper into her.

Harris clutched at her mother's legs and without warning, she dropped her head and began licking and sucking at Darlene's cunt.

Darlene was shocked, but she welcomed her mouth. She was desperate for an orgasm and knew Harris was her greatest chance of that happening. She threw her head back as she felt her daughter's tongue attack her clit and she felt her orgasm peak and finally crested and explode. She was panting wildly as Harris shoved two fingers into her mother's pussy. The same pussy she came out of a little over 18 years ago.

Harris was being pushed harder against her mother's pussy as Leonard slammed into her rougher and faster. He looked up and saw Darlene with her eyes closed and her hands were clutching at her daughter's head. He didn't see Darlene, but he did see Lesley Winkle. He remembered how hard she came around his cock when he fucked her and he lost it. He began pumping his creamy cum deep into Harris' pussy.

Harris felt him cumming and it trigger an orgasm she wanted badly. She lapped away at her mother's pussy and shoved her fingers even deeper into her snatch.

Darlene nearly fell off the sofa as an even stronger orgasm wracked her body. She was exhausted and was glad she allowed her daughter to eat her. She opened her eyes and her orgasm shot through the roof as she watched her Aunt Jackie, naked and astride Sheldon's outstretched body. She was facing them and was riding up and down on his huge cock.

Jackie was beyond excited. She already came twice and as she watched a man, who looked like a man who treated her niece and her daughter so badly for years, fuck them both, she closed her eyes and allowed the man below her, the man who thought he was fucking his mother, and not her. She screamed out as she started squirting all over the carpeted floor. She planted her feet on the edge of the sofa and continued riding him through an orgasm like she never experienced before.

Sheldon was in heaven. He was fucking a woman he just met and to make it even better is that she looked exactly like his mother. He reached around and mauled her tits and plucked away at her nipples as he felt her bathe his cock and balls with her cum. He wanted it to end nasty. He pulled her off his cock and planting her on his knees, he stood over her and stroking his cum coated cock, he started cumming. He painted her face, neck and tits with his cum. He felt dizzy and clung to her shoulder as he stroked his cock and continued to cum.

All of a sudden there was a rumbling on the stairs and Dan came running down. When he heard Jackie scream out, he woke up and grabbed his baseball bat. He raced down the stairs and saw the incredible sight before him. He was shocked and angry. He allowed two strangers to sleep in his house and now saw them both naked and abusing the women who lived there with him.

Leonard and Sheldon scurried to their feet and raced around the room as they tried to gather up their clothes. Leonard ducked as he saw Dan swing the bat. He raced for the door as the three women tried to stop Dan from beating them with the bat.

Sheldon wasn't so lucky and he felt the bat hit him in the back, luckily it was just a glancing blow, but he still felt it sting. He stumbled out the door as Leonard ran down the stairs, naked and finding his keys, opened the car and started the engine. He pulled away just as Dan came out, chasing the car down the street.

Sheldon was in pain, but managed to climb into the car and as Leonard raced away, he began dressing, but with each movement, he stiffened and felt a pain course through his back.

Leonard headed towards Chicago and when he knew he was free and clear of that madman, he pulled over and began to dress. He turned to Sheldon, "Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to an emergency room?"

Sheldon shrugged, "Let me finish dressing, you do the same and I'll see how I feel. I just want to get out of there and forget that ever happened, boy what a lunatic? We didn't even get a chance to explain. We were asleep and they jumped us, not the other way around."

Leonard chuckled, "Yeah, that was something, but I don't think he would have cared either way. We were fucking the women of his family in the living room where he watched TV."

As they got closer and closer to Chicago, Sheldon realized his back wasn't feeling any better, "Hey Leonard, if you can, you need to find an emergency room. My back isn't feeling any better. You know how I hate hospitals and you know I must be hurting to ask you to take me to one."

"Okay buddy, I'll check with Siri, "Siri, where is the closest Hospital Emergency Room?"

Siri responded, "The closest Emergency room is at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center. It is 4.3 miles away. Would you like directions?"

"Yes, please give me directions on my phone's GPS."

"I am downloading them now."

Sheldon took his phone and directed him to the emergency room. "You know Leonard it is early Monday morning. They usually have the worst doctors working Sunday night; do you think I should chance it?"

Leonard ignored him and drove to the hospital.

They arrived and Sheldon hobbled into the emergency room (TV Show Chicago Med) as Leonard parked the car. He joined him and seeing it was a little slow, he was already on one of the curtained off rooms. He was ushered there to be with his friend. A doctor was already with him, a very good looking doctor. Leonard saw by her name tag, her name was Dr. Natalie Manning (Torrey DeVitto). It appeared she had long, dark chestnut brown hair, but it was hard to tell seeing it was piled high upon her head in a tight bun. She looked at Leonard and he melted by her large, dark brown eyes.

"So how is he doctor? Is he gonna live?"

She flashed him a big smile, "We're gonna take a couple of X-rays to see if any of his ribs are broken, but I believe it's just a bad bruise. How did this happen?"

Leonard and Sheldon blushed and Leonard let out a little sigh, "It was all a huge misunderstanding. He went on and explained the totally unbelievable coincidence that occurred, but to their dismay, Dr. Manning believed him, especially after he showed her the pictures of the near look-alikes.

The nurse, her name was April Sexton (Yaya DaCosta) came into the cubicle and handed the doctor the X-ray. Dr. Manning put it up on the board and looked it over. She turned to Leonard and Sheldon, "You're lucky, nothing broken, but there is a lot of swelling. I'd like to do an MRI and rule-out any internal injuries." She turned to April, could you set that up and have Dr. Bekker review it."

"Will do Dr. Manning, listen we're both off on a few minutes. My car is in the shop and was wondering if you'd give me a ride to my apartment? Would you mind waiting around so I can catch a ride home?"

Leonard looked to them, "Oh, you're not going to be around for the results?"

Natalie chuckled, "Don't worry Dr. Bekker is excellent and chief of cardiology. She should have the results in an hour or so. Being Sunday night; there is only a skeleton staff back by that equipment." She saw the look on Leonard's face, "Is there an issue Dr. Hofstadter?

He groaned out, "We were up nearly the entire night and we missed checking into our hotel, I'm just dead tired."

She looked to April and winked at her and April smiled back and nodded. Dr. Manning turned back to Leonard, "Listen, we don't normally do this, but April her has an extra room where you can crash while your friend is being checked out. Dr. Bekker is April's roommate and if there is an issue, she knows how to contact her immediately. If there isn't a problem, I'm sure she can bring Dr. Cooper back after her shift ends in a few hours, what do you think? You drove here and if you wouldn't mind, you could drop April off. I could use a drink and I'm sure April here will be accommodating to the both of us, cheaper than a taxi this time of the night."

He looked to Sheldon and back to Dr. Manning, "We don't want to impose, but that would be great."

"Sure, just let me set-up the MRI with Ava, I mean, Dr. Bekker and let April and I sign-out and we'll be back to check on you."

They walked away and Leonard turned to Sheldon, "This could be incredible. If they are hinting at what I think they are, I'll be able to try out the procedure we learned in Topeka."

Sheldon wasn't happy, "Hey, that was my idea, how come you get to try it out first."

He chuckled, "Because I was able to duck and miss Dan's bat and you weren't."

The nurse April Sexton and the Dr. Natalie Manning returned and both grabbed a hold of Leonard, "Should we be on our way?"

Leonard stood there in awe. He never saw a black woman as gorgeous as April and just thinking he might be able to tap that, he began getting a hard-on. He followed them out of the hospital and he took in her figure, slender, petite with a pair of breasts equal to Bernadette's. They looked larger because of her tiny size and petite frame. Her long black hair now let down, hung down nearly to her waist.

He opened the rent-a-car and hit the button to unlock the other doors. April got into the back as Dr. Manning slipped in beside him. He looked over and saw how her tight blue uniform slipped up her slender thighs and looking up, he saw her breasts. Not as large as April's pressing against her uniform. He licked his lips and started the car. He looked back to her, "Okay, I'm gonna need directions."

April scooted up from her back seat and leaning forward, her lips were beside his ear. She smiled when she saw him shiver from her warm breath. "Head out of the lot and make a right, then take a left at the second light." She stayed where she was and continued to release light puffs of hot air on his ear.

Dr. Manning placed her left hand on Leonard's knee and slid it up and down slowly. Her hand went higher with each movement.

Leonard looked down and saw her gleaming diamond on her ring finger. He grabbed hold of her hand and placed it on the console, "I'm sorry Dr. Manning, but I can see you're married. I just called off my wedding. We were on our way to Las Vegas and I confronted her with a number of indiscrete affairs I knew she had. She refused to admit to them and I called her out on them. This is why I'm here, traveling across the country by rail. I don't want to be just another notch on your bedpost and have you cheat on your husband. It wouldn't make me any better than she was."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds