Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

"Okay, okay, but I need a little bit of rest first and hopefully a hot shower and some clean sheets."

Natalie crawled out of the bed, "Sounds like a great idea. I could use a shower too." She turned to April, "How about you change the sheets and I'll get him all nice and clean for you.' She turned and headed out of the bedroom with Leonard in tow, leaving April there to clean up her mess.

Back at the hospital, Dr. Ava Bekker entered the cubicle where Sheldon was waiting. She stood over him, "Well Dr. Cooper, I've just reviewed your MRI and shows everything is as it should be. I'll be discharging you and from what I understand, you'll be leaving with me. Nurse April and Dr. Manning took your friend Dr. Hofstadter back to the apartment I share with April. I'll turn in your discharge papers and I'll go and change out of my scrubs and I'll meet you at the front of the emergency entrance."

"Thank you Dr. Bekker, it takes a load off my mind just knowing a competent doctor as yourself had given me a clean bill of health."

She smiled at him and gazed down at the tent in his gown and she licked her lips. She had a tough time tearing her eyes away from his huge member. She nodded, "I'll meet you out front." She turned and rolled her eyes at herself, "Get your act together Ava, he's a patient." She giggled as she walked away, "Well as soon as I turn this discharge in, an ex-patient." She turned in his discharge and went to change. She picked out something alluring, something to hint she was interested in exploring what he had under that gown he so easily tented.

She got to the doctor's lounge and entered the locker area. She stripped off her scrubs and picked out a white poke-a-dotted top. It had a plunging neckline and slipping it on, she knew that it wouldn't work. She pulled it off and removed her bra and putting it back on, she looked in the mirror and smiled, "Perfect, if he doesn't take the hint now, he's gotta be gay. She removed her panties too and slipped into a pair of skin-tight black hip-hugging black slacks. The top ended a couple inches above the waistband of her slacks, showing her flat belly and sexy belly-button. She slipped into a pair of fuck-me heels and put on a gold medallion necklace that made anyone looking, stare at where it hugged her partly exposed firm tits. She applied a coating of bright red lipstick to her lips and brushed out her shoulder length dark blonde hair. She looked in the mirror again, "If he doesn't jump this, he's gotta be dead."

She headed out and met Dr. Cooper at the entrance and greeting him, wrapped her arm around his and giggled, "Ready Dr. Cooper?"

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, "Please call me Sheldon, Dr. Bekker. Yes, I'm ready willing and able."

She giggled, "Great and please, call me Ava. Let's head out and see what kind of trouble April, Natalie and Dr. Hofstadter have gotten into."

She pulled out of the parking structure and she looked over at Sheldon and saw him staring at her, "Is something wrong Sheldon?"

He shook his head, "No, nothing at all. I was just admiring you."

She smiled back at him, "Okay, I've never heard that line before."

He shook his head, "Sorry, that came out wrong. I was just taking in your features and I have to say, you look extremely clean." He shook his head, "Again that came out wrong. It's hard to explain. You look so fresh, innocent looking, but by the way you're dressed, I'd have to say you are anything but innocent."

She giggled and planted her hand on his leg, "Oh, you got that right, Sheldon, but please go on. I sorta like where this is going."

He licked his lips, "I'm getting it all wrong, but in my head I can see it clearly. You're a very, very attractive woman, with your dark blonde hair, your beautiful hazel eyes and a smile, wow! It makes you look like a million bucks. Your skin is perfect; I admire a person who has skin that perfect. Rosy cheeks, perfect features and..." He looked lower and cleared his throat.

She blushed a little bit, "Go on Sheldon, I'm liking more and more of what you're saying." Her hand slid higher on his thigh and she drew in a deep breath as she came in contact with his huge cock. She closed her hand around it and ran her hand up and down. "Oh my God, Sheldon, is that all you?"

He grinned at her, "Yes, it's all me." He cleared his throat again and leaned in and swept her wavy blonde hair from her neck, "I want to taste every inch of you Ava, what do you think about that?"

She tightened her grip on his cock and shivered as she felt his hot breath on her neck, "I think I'd like that." She stroked him through his pants and felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She pulled into her apartment underground garage and turning off the engine, she turned to him and their lips met over the console. Her tongue darted out and fought with his. She pulled back, "Lets head upstairs or we won't make it out of the car."

They hurried to the elevator and once the door closed, they were on one another like two high school teenagers.

Sheldon pulled back and combed his fingers through her hair. "I can't wait to get you naked and make you squirt."

She looked up at him and chuckled, "You don't have to make claims you can't fulfill. I'm yours tonight no matter what."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Ava, I'm not overstating things, I will make you squirt, just like Leonard is doing to Natalie and April as we speak."

Back in the apartment, April was on her back and Leonard was slamming into her hard and as fast as he could. She was on the verge of squirting. After nearly thirty minutes of teasing, prodding and licking, she was racing faster and faster to what she knew was going to happen.

Ava entered the apartment and she stopped in the living room as she heard April's constant screams and moans. She turned to Sheldon, "Is that what you have planned for me, Sheldon?"

She grabbed his hand and pulling on him, she led him down the hall to April's bedroom; and as they just came to the open door, she watched in amazement as her roommate and co-worker began to squirt. A geyser shot a few feet in the air, coating the thick body hovering over her. She leaned back and allowed Sheldon to play with her over stimulated body.

Leonard was exhausted as he pumped faster and faster into the glistening black body beneath him. He remembered what she promised and just as he was about to cum, he pulled out of her and straddled her slick body. He grabbed a fistful of her sweaty hair and shoved his slime covered cock into her mouth.

April gobbled it up and began sucking and licking at the invading shaft. She loved her own taste and felt him swell up. She pulled him out of her mouth and looking up at him with those dark, sultry eyes she called out, "Come on Leonard; paint my black body with your hot, creamy cum. I want it, I want it all."

He threw his head back let out a growl, "Here it comes April, take it, take it all. Oh FUCK, I'm cumming." He sent blast after blast of hot, white, slimy cum all over her face and into her open mouth. He came so hard, he nearly passed out and had to clutch at her or he would have fallen off the bed."

Natalie came swooping in and she joined April in collecting his load. She took the last blast and kissed April as she shared his load with her. They kissed and licked at one another as Leonard fell to the side, totally exhausted and spent.

Sheldon's hands were already caressing Ava's body. His hands found their way beneath her parted cropped-top and he was gently playing with her rock-hard nipples. Her mounds were just as firm and about the same size as Natalie's, just slightly larger and fuller. He turned her towards him and kissed her long and hard. He was clutching at her tight ass cheeks and pulling back, "How about we take this to your bedroom. DO you still think I'm over exaggerating what Leonard and I can do to a lady?"

She was grinning from ear to ear. She bowed before him, "I think I was wrong, but seeing is believing. He can do that, can you?"

He chuckled, "Oh how I love a challenge, lead the way Ava."

In the steamy bedroom, Natalie and April were slowly coming down from the exciting finish to what Leonard had done to the both of them. They curled up and plastered their sweat and slimy covered bodies to his and even though they were all wet and sticky, they all fell fast asleep, especially Leonard. He was already tired from the lack of sleep and the rigorous pace these two women put him through. As he drifted off to sleep, he decided he was going to slow down the amount of women he was going to perform this special feat for. It was amazing, but took away the sexual act of lovemaking and was now making it almost work, instead of pleasure.

In the other bedroom, Ava had Sheldon naked and she pushed him back onto the bed. She turned her back to him and flips her head around sending her dark blonde curls over her shoulder. She bit her bottom lip and chuckled, "Now don't stroke that monster of yours so hard that it goes off. You may want to make me squirt, but ultimately I want to ride that fucker and make my whole body quiver from the shock of that big thing in me." She reached down and in one swift movement, pulled her cropped top up and over her head. She tossed it to her night stand and leaning over, she slowly peeled her tight slacks from her body. She wiggled her ass at him and allowed him to take a peek at her puffy camel-toed pussy. It was already beginning to blossom from her excitement and the thin line where her fat puffy mound met it was glistening with her excitement.

Sheldon loved what he saw, he knew that fat pouch of hers was going to wonderful to tease, squeeze and enter over and over again.

Ava straightened up and threw her head back sending her golden locks down her back. She wrapped her arms around her firm breasts and slowly turns around. Her snatch was completely bare. She smiled lewdly at him and lowered her arms and took two steps towards the bed, she placed one knee on the bed and before she could react, Sheldon grabbed her arms and pulled her down to his naked body.

He caught her around the waist and pulled her upward until her smooth pussy is right at eye level. Cupping her ass, he lifted her upward and lowered her to his waiting mouth.

Ava let out a loud grunt, "Oh yeah, I can see this is not going to last long. Keep it up Sheldon and you are gonna have a face full of my cream before you know it." She turned slightly and fisted his cock, "Oh fuck, this is gonna be a challenge. How am I supposed to get this monster in any of my holes." She giggled and twisted around, she was facing towards his feet and she ground her puffy cunt to his face as she lowered her mouth and wrapped her soft wet lips around his cock. She bobbed up and down several times, but was only able to get a third of his cock in her mouth. She popped off of it and began licking it up and down at a furious pace. Her hand was swiping up and down as she spread her saliva all along his shaft.

Sheldon knew this wasn't how it is supposed to go. He took a deep breath and lifted her trim body off his face and he flipped her over. He scrambled to his knees and hovered over her, "If you want me to make you squirt, you have to do as I say."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lush body. She gave him a cock stiffening kiss and pulling away she smiled up at him, "Maybe later, right now all I want you to do is fuck me and fuck me till I scream. I want Natalie and April to hear how great you fuck."

Sheldon wasn't about to give up the chance to fuck this sweet doctor. He was obsessed with making a woman squirt, but that would have to wait till later. Right now he was gonna fuck her and make her scream just as she requested. He gripped his cock and parting her fleshy lips, he slowly sank into her.

Ava's legs curled up like a squashed cricket and shooting outward, she wrapped them around his slim waist. She raked her nails along his back as she met his thrusts with ones of her own and before long they were caught in a steady rhythm. She buried her face in his chest and was moaning continually. She let out a gasp when he sudden withdrew. Ava found herself suddenly on her belly and she scrambled to her knees. She loved fucking doggy and wiggled her ass at him and he took the bait.

He slapped her tight ass once, then again. He gripped his cum coated cock and slipped back onto her. He felt her hot, tight pussy envelope his cock and he wrapped his arms around her and began mauling her tits.

This was all it took and it triggered an orgasm in her that was heard throughout the apartment. She pushed back and started cumming. She coated his cock with her cream and she was unable to kneel any longer. She collapsed to the mattress and found herself trapped as he followed and continued to pound her. She mustered up all of her strength and managed to tighten her cunt muscles just enough. She knew she had won when she felt his cock thicken and stiffen. All of a sudden she felt him flooding her hot cunt with the cum she needed to put out the fire. She turned her head and planted a passionate kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, not bad for a starter, how long before you can go again?"

He did, two more times and as she rode him and felt him fill her again, she rolled off of him, curled up in a ball and drifted off to sleep with Sheldon's limbs wrapped around her trim body.

After an all-night shift and fucking several times, Ava didn't wake till the following morning.

In the morning, Leonard woke to find Natalie and April already gone to work. They had the night shift again and he was left alone. He found his pants in the bathroom and after showering, he moved to the kitchen where he found Ava in a tiny robe. It barely covered her and she offered him some coffee. Before long Sheldon joined the two of them and he had hot tea to wake him.

Ava sat between the two of them. She looked to Leonard, "I saw you last night making April squirt. I always thought that was some trick, but last night Sheldon woke me from a dead sleep and worked his magic on me. I egged him on saying he couldn't make me squirt and I promised him if he did, the both of you could have me this morning, so what do you say Leonard, want a piece of this?" She untied her tiny silk robe and let it float off her naked shoulders."

He stared at her. He could see she already showered and was ready for a hot threesome. He reached out and combed his fingers through her tousled hair and clutching at the nape of her neck, he drew her towards him. He planted a hot kiss on her lips and found them parted and waiting for his tongue. They fenced back and forth and she let out a gasp when Sheldon came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and began mauling her firm tits.

Somehow she managed to break free and made her way over to the large sofa. She discarded her robe and flopped down. No making me squirt now, this sofa cost me a fortune and I don't want it soiled."

Leonard and Sheldon stood on either side of her and grabbing her hands, they guided her to the soft carpet below. She knelt down between them and watched as they removed their pants. Leonard was quicker and she grabbed his cock and began sucking in it. Sheldon wasn't far behind and Ava switched back and forth between the two of them. She soon had they at full length and they pushed her back and she landed on her back.

Leonard dipped down and began licking at her juicy pussy. He could tell she was abused last night, her camel-toed pussy was puffy and the lips were extended. He drew one between his lips and his tongue darted in and out, fucking her juicy hole.

Sheldon straddled her firm tits and lightly rested his ass on them he fed her his cock, holding her head up as she willingly swallowed as much of his cock as she could.

Ava was grunting as Leonard attacked her clit. He knew she wasn't in any shape to squirt twice in one day. Her aching pussy couldn't take that. He shoved two fingers up into her and finding her G-spot, he attacked it.

Ava bucked wildly, nearly tossing Sheldon from her chest.

Sheldon rolled off of her and tapped Leonard on the shoulder. He spun her around and had Leonard sit on the cushion right in front of her.

Leonard caught on and grabbed hold of her legs and drew them up until the backs of her knees were at the edge of the cushion. Leonard hovered over her and gripping his cock, he slid downward, imbedding it completely in her tight pussy.

Ava's shoulders were resting on the soft carpet and her hair spilled out around her head. She looked up at Sheldon and he lowered his body, shoving as much of his cock down her throat as possible.

Ava coughed and gagged, but grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him down attempted to swallow even more. She released a muffled scream as Leonard began pumping in and out of her. She had her legs alongside her upside down body. She was at their mercy, but wasn't fighting it at all, she loved being abused and urged the on.

Leonard was close to cumming, but he knew Sheldon wanted her pussy and he slowed enough and began tickling and worming first one and then a second finger in her puckered hole. He could feel her tight ass muscles clutching at his fingers as he picked up the pace, fucking her ass deeper and faster.

Sheldon knelt up and sat back, allowing his cock to dribble out of her mouth. It was completely soaked with her saliva. He got to his feet and sat down on the sofa. He tapped Leonard on the shoulder and Leonard slowly drew his cum coated cock from her pussy. They both grabbed hold of her and pulled her up onto the sofa.

She straddled Sheldon and reaching back, she guided his monster of a cock into her slick cunt. She let out a gasp, "Oh yessssss Sheldon, fill me up with your big cock. My God, I can almost feel it in my belly." She began riding him hard and fast.

Leonard got up off the sofa and moved in behind her. He grabbed hold of her slender hips and holding her still, he guided his cock into her ass.

Ava let out a high pitched scream, but didn't fight to escape. She leaned forward, offering up her gorgeous tits to Sheldon. As Sheldon sucked on them, she pressed harder against his mouth. She grunted over and over again as she felt more and more of Leonard's fat cock entering her ass.

Leonard was mesmerized by her tiny, tight ass. He watched as she asshole swallowed up more and more of his cock until his swollen nut sack rested on her tight cheeks. He caressed her ass and ran his hands up her tapered back and into her hair. He fisted her locks and pulling back, he drew her against him and their lips met. They worked their mouths back and forth, side to side as they tried to get even deeper into the kiss. He released her hair and tweaked the nipple Sheldon released, it was dripping with his saliva.

Ava was racing faster and faster towards an explosive orgasm and she tore her mouth from Leonard's and let out a groan, "Oh fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm cumming and I want you both to cum with me. Leonard was already there, after fucking her pussy, he was close and now hearing her and kissing her the way she kissed him back, he lost it and pumped his seed into her ass. He clung to her till he was finished and stepping back, collapsed to the floor and watched his cum ooze out of her ass.

Sheldon wanted more control and grabbing hold of her; he stood and knelt down beside Leonard. He planted Ava on her back and began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could.

Ava was cumming yet again, her legs were around him, but as she started cumming, she lost all control of her body and they dropped flat on either side of him.

The room was filled with the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin and the room reeked of sex. Sheldon let out a groan and leaned down and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds