Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

She licked her full rich lips and turned her head towards Leonard. Her long, dark brown ponytail swished back and forth and she knew he liked it and liked her, "Well Leonard, first of all, please call me Natalie. Secondly, I was only engaged. We were to be married and he left me at the altar. He was placed in witness protection until the trial and I haven't heard from him. He told me to go on with my life and forget about him. I'm trying to do that, but still don't have the nerve to remove this ring."

Leonard looked to April and she nodded, "She's telling the truth and we thought we could both use a little distraction, I've been dumped recently too and am looking for something to fill the void."

Leonard smiled at them both, "Well, looks like we all in the same boat. Okay, where to now?"

April pointed to a large high-rise up on the left, "There, you can use the underground parking and use my spot seeing my car in in the shop."

"Wow, a nice place."

April chuckled, "Now you can see why a doctor and a nurse have to share an apartment, this place's lease would take all of my earnings, Ava, I mean Dr. Bekker pays more than half and I cleared it with her before inviting you to come over."

He pulled into her spot and they climbed out and headed for the elevator. They swiftly rose up to the twenty-second floor and as the doors opened, April stepped out and led the way to her apartment. Leonard once again watched her tight ass wiggle and shake as she walked ahead.

She opened the door and the living room was huge. A large sofa and three large sofa chairs surround the large patio door overlooking Lake Michigan.

Leonard was in awe and walked over to the door and sliding the door open he stepped out onto the patio. The sun was just rising over the lake and he just leaned over the railing and watched the sunrise.

Natalie and April came out and stood on either side of him. April placed her hand on his shoulder, "Looks like you've missed out on that nap you were hoping for. How about coming in, I make a mean Bloody Mary."

He smiled at her and followed her back into the apartment. He flopped down in one of the chairs and before long; April came back with a tray of three Bloody Maries. She handed one to Leonard and one to Natalie.

Leonard sipped his and his eyes popped wide open, "Wow! That sure is an eye opener." He took another sip of it and put it on the end table and got up, "Would you mind if I took a quick shower. I know with that drink and a shower, I'll be more than awake."

Natalie downed her drink and looked up at Leonard. She pulled at the band holding her ponytail up. She shook her head and her dark chestnut brown hair came tumbling free. She smiled at him, "I don't think April would mind; oh, one other thing Leonard." She watched him stand and turned back to her, "When you're finished with the shower, come back out here, don't bother putting your clothes on, a towel will do." She giggled when she saw his jaw drop.

"Aw, are you serious?"

April came over and took a seat beside Natalie, "Oh, she's serious; we are going to start without you. You better hurry or we just may be finished before you get out here." She laughed out loud when she saw him turn around and nearly ran down the hall to the bathroom.

Leonard stripped off his clothes and hopped into the shower before it was hot. He let out a grunt and tried to move out of the way of the cold spray. He finally got the water warm enough and he stepped under it. He soaped up, shampooed his hair and rinsed off. It had to be one of the quickest showers he had ever taken. He turned off the water and toweled dry. He ran his fingers through his damp hair and wrapped the towel around his waist. He looked in the mirror and let out a loud sigh, "Well, here we go, ready or not, here I go."

Out in the living room, Natalie already had April's blouse and slacks off. Her head was buried in the crook of her neck. April's long permed hair was cascading over Natalie's face and her mouth was open as she let out several loud gasps and a louder groan.

April had her hands clutching at Natalie's hair and she leaned into the kiss Natalie was planting on her neck. She was out of breath as they finally broke free from a very long, sensual kiss that left Natalie gasping too.

Leonard stood at the entrance to the living room and watched. He loved watching two women making out and before long his cock had stiffened and tented his towel to the point it began to slip off his waist.

April looked up and saw Leonard clutching at the towel. She tapped Natalie on the shoulder, "We have an audience, or do you want to put on a show for him and make him suffer?"

Natalie got up off the sofa and reaching out, she grabbed April's wrist. She tugged at her and led her past Leonard towards her bedroom.

April giggled and as she passed Leonard, she reached out and pulled at the towel wrapped loosely around his waist. She laughed out loud when his cock sprung out and slapped her arm. She licked her lips and wiggled her finger at him, urging him to follow them.

Natalie stood beside the bed and slipped out of her dress, bra and parties. She climbed up onto the bed and beckoned April to join her. She bit her lower lip as she watched April reach back and release the snaps on her bra. She licked her lips as April's full, firm tits popped free. Her gaze ran down her body and watched April skim out of her panties.

April turned and watched as Leonard stood at the foot of the bed. "Sit back and enjoy the show, I'm an expert at eating pussy and I know Natalie loves playing with me as I eat her."

Leonard chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry April, but you haven't seen pussy eating until you've seen Sheldon or myself. I swear I can make either of you, or both of you squirt. We've perfected a technique to do that. I'm so confident I can make you squirt, that if I don't, I'll dress and leave in shame."

Natalie smiled, "You don't have to go that far, but I'm a little skeptical about your claim. I've seen it happen in a few porn movies, but I know that in most cases, the women are just peeing and not having a squirting orgasm. I challenge you back and even though I'm an anal virgin and I can see that you are rather thick, but if you succeed in making me squirt, I believe I should have enough slimy juices to lubricate my butt." She slipped to her back and parted her legs, "Okay Leonard, show my what you got."

April stopped him, "Hey, how about me? Who said you get to challenge him first?"

Natalie sat up and rested her trim, petite body back on her elbows. Her firm pert tits caught Leonard's eyes. She knew he liked them, they were rather unique. Her aeroules were the size of a nickel. What were special were her nipples. They stood out at least half an inch, but they were thick, as thick as a dry erase marker. They were dark and stood out against her lighter aeroules. She chuckled, "You like my breasts Leonard? I can bet your mouth is watering just thinking how they taste and feel in your mouth."

April stopped her, "She's right Leonard, but look at mine, as dark as black licorice and just as tasty. My aeroules are a lot larger and you can see how the bumps around them pop up just thinking about how your mouth will tease and play with them." She reached out and wrapped her long, slender fingers around his cock. She stroked it several times and smeared a drop of pre-cum that oozed out. "I can't take this thick cock in my ass." She turned and wiggled her tiny, compact ass at him, "I can't do that, I'm just too tiny, but I swear if you make me cum, I'm make you cum too, I want you to spill all of your hot load all over my face and in my mouth. I love sucking cock and even though I can't take it up my ass, my mouth is ready and willing to deep-throat you."

Leonard let out a grunt, "I hate to choose, why don't the two of you do rock, paper, scissors? I am willing to take you both on, but I can't pick."

They both laughed, but did as he asked and Natalie was the winner. She slipped back to the bed, her dark, chestnut brown hair fanned out around her pretty face. She licked her lips and drew her legs up and parted them slowly.

Leonard ignored her tantalizing pussy and he reached out and grabbed her hand. He kissed the inside of her wrist and moved along her arm to her shoulder. He moved to her mouth and gave her a hot open-mouthed kiss. He combed his fingers through her lush, thick hair. He increased his kiss and pressed his body to hers and felt her ripe nipples scrape against his hairy chest.

He broke the kiss and ran his thumb along her bottom lip and pushed it into her mouth. He took it slow and made her relax. He moved to her neck and he moved down to her small, but very firm tits.

Leonard remembered that the key to making a woman squirt was to make her relax; allow the juices to flow and BAM! Attack her and send her rushing over the top and squirt. Leonard began teasing her luscious nipples. He scraped the pads of his thumbs back and forth across her huge, stiff tips. He saw Natalie was already squirming and slowed it up so she wouldn't tense up. Dipping his head, he plucked away at one stiff knob, realizing just how thick and long they were. He nipped at them and felt her pelvis arch up and scraped her clit against his stiff cock.

Natalie rocked from side to side as Leonard reached down and barely touched her pussy, using feather-like movements; he made her yearn for it. He used the back of his hand to urge her legs further apart.

Leonard rained light kisses along her heaving belly and moved lower. He plucked away at each of her large, thick cuntlips. His tongue flicked out and after dipping his tongue briefly into her juicy hole, he moved away and began kissing the skin between her thigh and flowering pussy. He did it to both sides and Natalie's hands clutched at his head, urging him to lick her harder. He managed to pull away and when her hands went to her pussy, he grabbed them and held them away. He remembered not to allow the lady to pleasure herself. He ran his hands down her slender legs and grabbing her ankles, he placed her legs on his shoulders. He dipped down and began teasing her puckered anal hole. He smiled when he heard her let out a groan. He licked all around it and finally plunged his tongue as deep as he could into her asshole. He began tongue-fucking her ass, hoping she would squirt later so he could shove his thick cock in this hole. He had to keep her hands away as she tried to pleasure herself over and over again.

Natalie was breathing heavily as she felt an orgasm building slowly. She rolled her head from side to side as she bit her lower lip. Her long chestnut brown hair covered her pretty face and she stopped trying to pet her pussy and swept her hair from her face. She looked down and let out a squeal when Leonard now began to press his finger against her aching clit.

He continued to lightly stroke her clit as he moved his tongue back to her juicy cunt and stiffening his tongue, he dipped it into her slick hole. He abandoned her clit and pulling his tongue from her cunt, he slipped first one, then a second and finally a third finger into her well-prepared hole. He resumed licking her clit and felt her cunt muscles clutch at his fingers as he slowly slid them in and out.

Natalie was covered in a thin sheen of sweat as her entire body was bucking against his expert fingering. She rose up on her elbows and watched in awe as he brought her closer and closer to an orgasm she so sorely needed.

Leonard slid up, drawing his knees in and gripping his cock, he slid his thick, stiff cock up and down her fleshy cuntlips, making sure to scrape her stiff clit with each and every stroke. He leaned back, drawing his cock from her pussy once again and she was now clawing at him, urging him to shove his cock into her pussy. He dipped down and allowed several bursts of alternating hot and cool air on her steamy cunt.

April was unable to stand still any longer. Her hand was covered in her cunt juices as she finger-fucked her tight lipped pussy. She leaned down and managed to capture his cock between her full rich lips. She sucked more and more of his cock into her hot mouth and her tongue darted out and bathed his cock in her warm saliva.

Leonard nearly lost it when he felt April's mouth on his cock. He tried to block it out, but it felt too good to do so. He resumed finger-fucking Natalie's cunt and running his other hand up to the heaving tits; he twisted and pulled at her huge thick nipples. He raked his nails over her firm tits and dragged his hand down her heaving belly and stopped before he reached her neglected clit.

Leonard used all of his willpower and pulled his cock from April's mouth. He hopped forward and pulling his cream covered fingers from Natalie's snatch, he drove his cock into her with one swift movement.

Natalie thrust her hips upward meeting his vicious movement, begging for more. She wrapped her arms around him and their lips met in a steamy, passionate kiss and she let out a groan as she felt him driving in and out of her at a furious pace. She let out a scream when he suddenly withdrew and before she knew it, he had flipped her over onto her belly. She squirmed about as she felt his tongue at her tight ass and shivered as she felt him running his tongue up her spine until her reached her neck. She felt her hair being slipped aside and he attacked her neck too.

Leonard reached around and began mauling her firm tits, plucking away at her aching nipples. He released her one tit and ran down her slick body and began strumming her clit once again and then with one swift move, buried his cock in her juicy cunt again. He slammed into her over and over again, but never at the same exact angle and in doing so; his thick cock managed to scrape and enter her and tease different areas of her womb with each thrust.

Leonard knew she was ready to cum, but not hot enough to squirt just yet. He pulled his cock from her and he saw her trying to fuck the air between them. He dipped down and parting her extremely firm ass cheeks, he drove his tongue as deep as he could into her asshole. He immediately slipped three fingers back onto her overheated cunt and began sliding in and out, twisting them and stroked the inner walls, teasing her G-spot briefly, but not enough to make her cum just yet.

Natalie was twisting and pushing hard against his invading tongue and fingers. She was racing faster and faster towards the orgasm she was begging for.

Leonard knew this was going to work, just the change from cock to fingers and then to tongue, it would turn the woman to a mass a jelly, unable to control their body, but not enough to make them squirt, just cum.

Natalie was dripping in sweat and she begged him to let her cum, but she soon found herself once again on her back. She squirmed about as she felt him enter her again and she clutched at his thick body and planted a toe-curling kiss on his lips. She tore her mouth from his when she felt him repeating what he did earlier. Each entry into her body poked and prodded at a different area of her cunt and it felt amazing, but it was also frustrating. It set off new fires in her body, but never enough in one spot to make her explode.

Leonard picked up the pace, making sure his thick cock scraped over and over again on her blood-red clit. He felt her belly heaving and she went into a spasm and suddenly she let out a loud scream and her entire body stiffened and she clawed at his back and her back arched upward and biting into his shoulder, she began to squirt like a fountain.

Leonard smiled down at her and lowering his face, he captured her lips with his. He kissed her hard and now slipping in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. The friction was gone because of all of her slimy juices. He pulled back and drawing her legs up, he saw tiny spurts of the remaining squirts come to an end. He planted her slimy legs on his shoulders and slipping from her, he guided his slick, stiff cock into her ass.

Natalie's eyes rolled back in her head and she dug her nails into his forearms and she once again began squirting. She rolled from side to side in an attempt to escape his cock, but Leonard was now buried balls deep in her ass. He held her legs on his shoulders as he began pumping in and out of her. He reached down and pawed at her tits and falling to the side, he trapped her body beneath his. He managed to roll them both onto their sides and lifting one leg, he began fucking her ass at a furious pace.

Natalie was getting used to his thick cock in her ass and now began pushing back, "More Leonard, give me more. Oh fuck, what have you done to me? You turned me into a cock hungry whore who wants more and more."

Leonard gathered up her sweat laden hair in a make-shift ponytail and pulled at it. She came back willingly and they swapped tongues as they tried to get into one another's mouths. He reached down and once again roughly diddled her clit and he felt her stiffen and a gush of cream once again coated his hand. He slid it upward and fed Natalie her own juices. He felt her ass muscles clutch at his cock as he pumped in and out of her harder and faster. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and letting out a loud grunt, he screamed out, "Here it comes Dr. Manning, I'm filling your ass with my hot cum!"

Natalie's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his hot, potent cum filling her bowels and it sent her once again over the top and she bit down at his forearm that was around her shaking body.

Leonard fell back and lay there gasping for air as his entire body was covered in sweat and her slimy juices.

April was sitting on a nearby chair. Her heels were resting on the edge of the chair and her black hands were shining from the multiple orgasms she had, playing with herself as she watched on in awe at the scene before her. She slipped off the chair and came to the bed. She rolled Natalie over onto her back and parting her legs, she dipped down and began lapping away at her cum soaked cunt and the cum that was oozing out of her wide spread asshole.

Natalie was so tired, she just lay there as she felt tiny tremors course through her body as April licked and prodded her exhausted body. She managed to raise her hands and gathered up the mass of hair covering her body and pulling it tight, she was able to gaze down and watch her good friend service her limp body.

Leonard slowly regained some of his strength and sitting up, he leaned over Natalie, "So doctor, do you still contend that a female squirting is all an act?"

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Okay, okay, you made your point, but I don't think I could stand that again. It was just too intense and if I didn't have a strong heart, you may have given me a heart attack." She pulled at April head, "Please, please April, I need to rest and unless you're ready to claw and scream the way I did, I'd think twice to let this master of sex do to you what he did to me."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh you know better than that Natalie. Can you tell me you didn't love what I just did to you?"

She gave him a weak smile, "Oh without a doubt Dr. Hofstadter, but I couldn't work that into a normal diet. Once a month or so would be all I could stand, but seeing I won't be seeing you again, I might work up enough energy to try it one more time before seeing you off."

April slapped her playfully, "Oh, I see how it is Dr. Manning. You caution me about trying it, but you're already planning another go at it, huh?"

Natalie hugged her and planted a hot kiss on her lips, "I guess I'm recovering a lot faster than I anticipated and just thinking about what he did, well, go for it girl."

Leonard put up his hands, "Wait, wait, don't I get a say in this?"

April slid over to him and shook her head, "Nope, you promised you could make up both squirt and even though I saw it with my own two eyes, I don't completely believe it till I experience it myself."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1161 milliseconds