Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 26

Ava sucked wildly at his tongue as she felt him pumping rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her pussy. She drew him down to her and she relished the weight of his body against hers. She peppered his face and neck with wet, sloppy kisses as she clung to him.

After several minutes, Sheldon rose up and slipped out of her. She had them on either side of her and she clung to them until she had the energy and strength to get up. She crawled on all fours to the kitchen where she got a huge glass of ice water. She drank it down and finally getting up, she refilled it and took it over to them.

After several minutes, they all got up, showered and after she dressed, she kissed them both, "Listen you two, if you are ever in the Chicago area again, make sure you call ahead. I'll make sure the three of us have off at the same time and we'll go to my cabin and fuck like bunnies the entire weekend."

Leonard let out a groan, "I'd love that, but I'm too tired right now to even plan that far ahead. He got his phone and she entered the numbers of all three of them and he gave her both Sheldon and his numbers.

"I'd love to stay and go another round with both of you separately, but I'm due at the hospital in an hour.'

Sheldon nodded, "Not an issue, we need to get going too. Our train leaves in few hours and we can't miss it."

They all hugged and made their way down to street level together. They hugged and kissed like three long lost lovers and went their separate ways.

Leonard turned to Sheldon, "I thought we were spending another day here in Chicago?"

Sheldon chuckled, "We are, I just didn't want Ava to think we were diching her. Come on, I have the entire day planned."

"You mean you would rather sightsee that fuck those three gorgeous women again"

He grinned at Leonard, "Oh course I would, now get in the car, we have places to see."

They visited the Chicago Pier, Sears Tower and the FBI building there Sheldon stood in the lobby and caressed Angela's name on the plaque of the fallen agents.

The caught the last train out of Chicago Station late on Tuesday night as they headed to Trenton, New Jersey, Princeton and Leonard's family, which now happened to be partially Sheldon's family seeing he was the biological father to Sally and Martha's babies

Both Sheldon and Leonard were on a roll and knew their newfound technique would be put to good use on their next stop. Leonard wasn't happy about visiting his mother.

Sheldon assured him; "I'm telling you Leonard, Beverly is a completely different woman than the one you are used to see." He chuckled, "You know, you can always stay close to Sally, you're gonna be amazed how much she looks like Penny. Just make sure if you do get to be with her, don't take your frustrations out on her. She is a very lovely lady and doesn't deserve any of your misguided actions."

Leonard knew Sheldon was right, "Don't worry Sheldon, I'll keep my emotions in check. You know something? Susan, Penny's mother said something about her younger daughter, the one I never knew she had. She said she left as soon as she graduated from high school and headed out east to try and make in on Broadway. I've never met Sally and as far as I know, no one in the family knows much about her past or family. Wouldn't it be something if Sally was Penny's long lost sister?"

Sheldon chuckled, "You know, I asked her where she was brought up and she never gave me a direct answer, but what are the odds that she's Penny's sister?"

Leonard chuckled, "We have a long ride ahead of us, would you wanna do the math?"

Sheldon hopped up and down, "I do, I do!"

Leonard sat back and began thinking out loud to Sheldon, "Just think you're sort of related to me through Sally, but if I ever did marry Penny, look at the crazy family tree the family would have then. You know, maybe I'll try out my sister. She always reminded me of Megan Fox and you know what I'd like to do to her."

Sheldon threw his head back, "I knew she reminded me of someone, you're right, she's a spitin' image of Megan Fox."

See what happens to the two of them once they arrive in Princeton and afterwards make their way to New York where they will again, be guests at The Fox News suites.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds