Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"Jesus Christ!" she gasped as she stared at my cock. I wasn't sure if it was the size making her gasp like that, or the fact that her boyfriend's son had just whipped out his dick in front of her.

"Told you it was big," Dad bragged.

"Even bigger than yours," I confidently said again, getting a rush of adrenaline at the reality of this beautiful girl staring at my cock with the awe girls usually reserved for the hot guys at my school.

I looked at Dad smugly, but he just gave me a nod... as if giving me silent permission to use his girlfriend. Feeling a confidence I never had other than in some of my jerk off fantasies, I moved my hands to Portia's shoulders and firmly pushed down... just like I often did in my fantasies.

Like in my fantasies, I watched her fall for the idea instantly and allow herself to drop in front of me, her pretty face and delicious lips now poised right in front of my raging hard-on. I watched in awe as she wordlessly put her hand on my cock, not even able to wrap her hand entirely around it.

"Told ya, son," Dad said, smiling. "They become completely entranced by a big, fat cock."

Portia didn't deny his statement; instead she stared at my cock and stroked it slowly... completely captivated by it. The next words out of my mouth shocked me completely as I heard myself order, "Suck it, Slut."

She seemed to be about to say something, but I took the opening as my cue and slid my cock in her mouth.

"That's my boy, just take what you want," my Dad said proudly. I looked up at him and he was beaming approvingly at me for the first time ever. It gave me a rush.

Nothing can prepare you for your first blow job. You can imagine it. You can use a flesh light or some other sex toy. You can even try to fuck a pie like in the American Pie movie... which by the way is just messy and not very pleasurable... but the real thing is unlike anything you can ever imagine until it happens.

She bobbed on my cock slowly... thank God, as I could already feel my balls boiling in seconds, and I wanted this to last. Her mouth was so wet, which is a terribly feeble description to be coming from a Mensa brain like mine, but that's the best I could do at the time. Her tongue was pleasuring me, her lips were pleasuring me, her wet oasis of wetness was pleasuring me (yeah, I know, pathetic; deal with it).

The sight of her lips wrapped around my cock only enhanced the pleasure, as her actions were so submissive: on her knees, bobbing on my cock, serving me.

Of course, I didn't last two minutes.

I held back as long as I could though... before I grunted and without a word spewed my load down her throat.

The orgasm from oral sex was a million times better than my hand jobs could ever achieve. My entire body shook, my legs gave out a bit, and I actually needed her shoulders for balance as my load rocketed into her mouth.

She kept bobbing, milking my cock and retrieving all the cum she could... which was so fucking hot.

Suddenly Dad was there, I'd briefly forgotten he was even in the room, that my first blow job was not only a gift from his girlfriend, but she'd done it while he was here looking on. Portia was still slowly bobbing as he lifted her butt up and she somehow kept my cock in her mouth as he repositioned her onto all fours. He said, "Keep sucking, slut. A young first-time stud like my son will have another load ready for you very soon."

Her response was to moan on my cock as he flipped up her skirt and slid into her cunt. I noticed her pantyhose were crotchless, which I had only seen in porn films, and that added to the hotness as I realized I was actually spit roasting a woman with my father! Bucket list item: check! (The spit roasting part, not because it was with my Dad on the other end.)

This was, without a doubt, the weirdest father-son bonding in history.

Dad explained, as he grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard, and she became a sexual rocking horse, "See my son, they can't resist big, fat cock."

"What if it's only big or fat?" I asked, now wanting to learn from the master, no longer doubting his expertise or philosophy.

"It needs to have both to get them to do anything," Dad said. "Sure, long is nice, but the thickness spreads her mouth, her pussy and her ass in ways that totally enhance her pleasure."

"Giving a blow job is pleasurable for her?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," Dad nodded. "Serving a dominant man and making him happy is a major turn-on for a woman. Your Mother still loves sucking my dick. She blew me while you were packing."

"While Portia was there too?" I questioned.

"Portia understands I'm not a one-woman man," he said. "She just appreciates that she's at the top of the hierarchy right now."

"Surreal," I said, as I watched her taking both our cocks at once.

"If you want, you can fuck her too," Dad offered, "I'm sure she'd love your cock in her cunt or her ass... she really screams like a banshee when she takes it all in her ass... but on the other hand I think you'll appreciate it more if you recruit your first cunt slut yourself."

Although I did want to fuck this hot slut, Dad had a point. I needed to earn it; I needed to find my own slut. And with this new-found confidence, I somehow knew I could. I nodded, "Can I use her mouth all weekend?"

"Anytime," Dad agreed.

"And I do plan to fuck her too, once I get my own cum slut," I confidently said.

"I'm sure she'll meet you anytime, anyplace to ride that cock or take it up her back door," Dad agreed.

"Or both," I added.

"There ya go, you really are a Walsh," Dad beamed proudly.

"Now let's double-team this slut," I said, enjoying my new confidence, this fantasy becoming reality, even as I began sounding like just as big a dick as my father.

"You're definitely my son," Dad laughed, as I began to fuck her face as he fucked her. It was awkward at first, but soon we were all in unison.

She came first... backing her mouth off my cock so she could scream in ecstasy.

I slid it back in and scolded, "Don't you ever take my cock out of your mouth without permission."

"That's it son, set clear boundaries," Dad approved, before he grunted and shot his load into her.

As he pulled out, I grabbed her head and roughly face fucked her like I'd often fantasized doing to someone, so roughly that my balls bounced off her chin and her slobbering/gagging sounds were echoing around the room.

"Use her, son," Dad approved. "Show her who's in charge," he added a dozen strokes later. "Train her to be a perfect cock sucker for Walsh men."

"Oh yeah, slut, here it comes," I declared, as I pumped as fast as I ever had... and shot a second load down her throat.

I kept pumping until I was spent, then I pulled out of her and collapsed on the nearby couch.

Portia looked dazed, confused and well fucked. As she looked blearily up at me from where she was lying on the floor, she said, "Holy fuck."

"Did you enjoy that, my little whore?" Dad asked.

"It was so perversely twisted," she said, looking like she was just now processing the reality that she'd just gotten spit-roasted by a son and his father.

"And?" Dad pressed.

"And it was fucking amazing," Portia summarized, as she staggered to her feet only to collapse in a chair.

"You're going to be his slut all weekend," Dad added.

Not at all fazed by being given to another guy she asked, "you're serious that I can't fuck him?"

"That's up to him," he said.

Portia looked over at me and leered at me, "Lover man, I'm revoking your v-card before the weekend is over."

"You'll be taking a lot of loads, that's for sure," I promised.

"Whenever you're ready for more," she offered.

"Give me a few minutes," I said.

"Go finish making supper, slut," Dad ordered. "We men need to talk."

"Hopefully it's about double penetrating someone," she smiled, reaching down and cupping my balls before settling in my lap and giving me my first kiss that wasn't something awkward with a relative from a different generation. Fortunately, theirs hadn't been wet and hers was, and it was long and lingering.

While we were still kissing I realized I'd gotten my first-ever blow job before my first-ever kiss.

I then realized I was swapping tongues with a woman I'd just shot two loads of cum into.

Weird. Cool.

"So, son," Dad said, as she eventually left for the kitchen, "what do you think of my theory now?"

"Tell me more," I said, wanting to learn all I could from this unexpected mentor.

He told me everything over the weekend.

There were rules, and they included:

1. This was the golden rule: never, ever, tell anyone you love them. (He'd done so only once, to Mom, and he would never make that mistake again).

2. Be proud of who you are. This was something I'd always struggled with because of my average looks and non-athletic body. I mean I knew I was smarter than all my peers, and I assumed that college would be a lot better in regard to popularity... still, a small part of me had always resented that I never fit in.

3. Confidence is key. Pussyfooters don't get any pussy.

4. All women have a submissive side: you just need to draw it out of them. I asked about lesbians, and he laughed. He bragged that he had turned more than one lesbian into a cock-hungry slut, although he admitted he'd also struck out on just as many occasions.

5. Learn to understand women and their physical cues. They may say no, but their inner slut will say yes. To clarify, he didn't mean rape (thank God), but he explained how a constant verbal attack on a slut's moral code interspersed with sincere compliments would eventually melt her resistance and turn a flat No into an eager Yes. And the sincerest of compliments is your hard dick, demonstrating how exciting you think she is.

6. Push their limits. Fuck all three holes. Use them in public. The reality is they will do anything for your cock, so make them prove it. They'll thank you for it.

7. Always make them wear nylons. This was a Walsh thing he'd learned almost from the cradle, as my grandfather also had a nylon fetish.

Over the weekend, I deposited twelve loads in Portia's mouth, or on her face or tits. I also shot a load all over her nylon-sheathed feet from my first-ever nylon foot job... another fantasy come true. Check!

Then she finally convinced me to fuck her.

"Please, Kevin, just once," she begged lustfully, a load of my cum still dripping from her chin.

"No," I said, "I'm saving myself for my first slut."

"I'm your first slut," she protested, before adding, as she got on all fours and wiggled her tight ass for me, "plus, you're bigger than your father."

"Good, I want to teach you a lesson," I said, as Dad loaded the car, giving us some alone time.

"Teach me, stud," she said.

"Fuck, are you tempting," I sighed, desperately wanting to fuck her.

Finally she tried brightly, "Then how about you just pound my ass? Then technically you'll still be a virgin for your first slut of your own."

"That idea has some merit," I allowed, thinking it would technically keep me a virgin, and I wouldn't mind being one of the only guys in the world who got both a blow job and anal sex before his first vaginal probing.

"Fuck my ass, Kevin," she said, pulling her ass cheeks apart. "Fuck my ass right now."

"I don't know," I said teasingly, now just playing hard to get.

"Fuck my ass and I can get you a face to face with the dean at Harvard," she offered.

"How so?" I asked.

"Daddy donates millions to them," she admitted.

"And if I come to visit you, will you have some Harvard Sluts around to share me with?" I suggested.

"One word from me about what you're packing, and they'll love you," she said. "Now pound my asshole with that ferociously fat fuck stick."

"Fine," I sighed dramatically as I moved behind her. "The things I do for you."

"My holes are open for you twenty-four seven, Kevin," she declared and then giggled as she added, "That rhymed."

As I positioned my cock at her inviting ass, I laughed, "You're a poet and you didn't even know it."

She moved back on my cock and I pushed all of it inside her.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, surprised by the sublime difference between her mouth and her ass.

This was tighter... warmer.

"Oh, fuck indeed," she moaned, as she slowly began to sodomize herself on my cock.

"I should have been fucking this hole all weekend," I enthused, enjoying the pleasure as she clenched her ass around my cock almost like a vise.

"That's what I was telling you," she moaned.

"You should have told me harder," I joked, even though she had tried very hard to convince me.

"Asshole," she said.

"I'm in one now, thank you," I joked, my geek sense of humour still on board.

"That you are," she agreed, as she spent the next ten minutes riding me.

Dad walked in and asked, "cunt or ass?"

"Ass," I said.

"Fucking tight, hey?"

"Like a vise grip," I joked.

"Women love our cocks in their asses," he said.

"Yes, we do," Portia agreed. "Now give me your cock, too."

"I guess I can unload once more before the drive," he laughed, as he slid his cock in her mouth and we spit roasted her together for the second time.

Again, Portia came first.

I followed, shooting a load in her ass.

Dad coated her face once more and we headed out... my cock actually sore from so much attention.

During the drive Dad said, "So during Christmas holidays, Portia, her sister and I are going to Hawaii for a week. Want to come?"

"On the trip or on Portia's face?" I asked, glancing at her in the back seat. On the drive home she was in the back seat; my position in the hierarchy had advanced, and I was loving it.

"Both," Dad laughed.

"And my sister and I share everything," Portia added.

"That they do," Dad said with a smile, implying he had already fucked the sister, and with Portia's help.

"Come, Kevin, you'll love it," Portia urged me.

"Now?" I joked.

"If you can, definitely," Portia agreed, reaching forward and grabbing my cock.

Portia was insatiable, and it made me wonder if all girls really got this slutty when a big, fat cock was around. It seemed so, according to Dad.

"I'll think about it," I said, as I pondered whether Principal Appleby would become a slut for my big, fat cock.

Portia asked, as she rubbed my hard cock, "What you thinking about?"

"You with my cock in your ass," I lied.

"Come back here and do it then," she invited.

"Go ahead, son," Dad approved, "no one can see into the car."

"If I have to," I joked, unbuckling, moving into the backseat and letting Portia suck my cock. She even tried to slyly slide my cock into her cunt as she straddled me. So I spanked her and called her a bad girl. She giggled as she lowered her ass onto my cock, "You can't blame a bad girl for trying."

After depositing one final load in her ass, I returned to the front seat and Dad said, "So one more piece of advice, to guarantee sluts will be begging for your cock."

"A poster listing my cock stats?" I joked.

"Not a bad idea," he laughed. "No, my advice is that you'll have much better sex with older women."

"Really?" I said, glancing back at the not-much-older-than-me Portia.

"Sure, girls your age or college coeds will devour your cock once they get past your generic boring exterior, no offense because yours is no worse than mine, but young girls are much shallower," Dad explained.

"That I believe," I nodded.

"Older women on the other hand, only want one thing: to get what they usually aren't getting at home," Dad continued.

"My Mom would love you two," Portia chipped in.

"You okay with my fucking your Mom?" Dad asked... always the gentleman. Kinda.

"Sure," Portia agreed, "as long as I get to watch you turn the pretentious posh into a slobbering slut."

"That I can do," Dad smiled, before adding, looking at me, "Portia's Mom was Miss Universe in 1988."

"And I was Miss Massachusetts twenty-six years later," Portia pointed out.

"That you were," Dad agreed.

"My first blow job came from a recent Miss Massachusetts?" I asked, suddenly starstruck.

"As did your first ass fuck," Portia added. "Toldja I was a prize."

"True enough," I agreed with a laugh.

"Anyway, older women appreciate a man with a big fat cock in a way that is almost inexplicable," Dad continued.

"Try," I said.

"Well, in simple terms, older women love young studs with big fat cocks. Single women, married women, MILFs, grandmothers, it doesn't matter... they're the easiest targets, as they're often neglected by their husbands or turned off by the dating pool. And they don't want to date... or to fall in love... they just want to be fucked," Dad explained, sounding like a sex philosopher.

"You've fucked grandmothers?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, they're often the greatest cock suckers," Dad said.

"Weird," I said.

"If you got someone pregnant, and you're already old enough to do so, your Mother would become a grandmother," he pointed out. "And she's only forty-two."

"True enough," I agreed, my head having to get past the idea that grandmothers were in their sixties or seventies.

"Although I've had sex with women in their seventies as well," Dad added.

"Gross."

"They appreciate it way more, son," Dad explained.

"I imagine so."

"Don't be an asshole," Dad scolded. "Women of all ages are beautiful, and they want cock. Who am I to deny them such pleasure?"

Regardless of the source (Dad telling someone not to be an asshole?), I had to admit he was making a good point.

"You're Robin Cock," Portia joked.

"I like that," Dad laughed, before turning to me, "But I'm serious. Older women are usually better cock suckers, better lovers and willing to do the things your younger bitches won't."

"Excuse me?" Portia said archly.

"What some younger bitches won't," Dad corrected himself. "Portia here is in a class by herself."

"Therefore, I still expect a double penetration from you two, and soon," she added.

"Soon, slut," I agreed.

"It'd better be," she said.

"One last thing," Dad said, as we arrived back in the city.

"There always seems to be," I joked.

"I'm sure there is lots more, but the downside is now that you've been blown and you've ass fucked a slut, masturbation will be pretty anticlimactic," he said.

"So I'll need to find a slut, and soon," I realized, although I still wasn't sure how I was going to make that happen. Truth was, in spite of an amazing weekend, I was still just an average-looking shy nerd.

"Yes, but to make things easy, whenever you need to shoot a load, just go over to see Ms. Chan," Dad informed me.

"As in Ms. Chan two doors down in a wheelchair?" I asked, her husband having left her after she got in a car accident that left her legs paralyzed. What an asshole!

"Yes, she's an amazing cock sucker, and she doesn't get it as often as she likes," he said. Before adding, "She also loves cum in her coffee."

"I can't fathom," I said, not to the cum in coffee, although that was surprising too, but to Ms. Chan. I delivered groceries to her house every Tuesday, and did a variety of yard work for her. She was a sweet and adorable Asian woman in her late forties I'd always had kind of a platonic crush on and I just couldn't fathom her as a cock sucker.

"Many Asian women are naturally submissive," Dad said. "And she's someone who doesn't just give you a blow job, she worships your cock."

"I worship both your cocks," Portia added, clearly not wanting to be forgotten.

"You're a good cock sucker Portia, but maybe real soon I'll have to take you over to Ms. Chan to give you lessons in cock-sucking perfection."

"Does she eat cunt too?" Portia asked, something I realized I hadn't done yet even with all that sex this weekend, something I definitely wanted to do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds