Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

My hips, with a mind of their own, began thrusting along with the rhythm of her fingers fucking my wet pussy. Without warning, my orgasm exploded as my screams of ecstasy filled the bedroom. My eyes were tightly held shut as flashes of light seared across the inside of my eyelids. I was moaning into her mouth, now covering mine. Never before had I ever felt this intensity during an orgasm. As I felt myself starting to come back, her thumb began rubbing and circling my clit, sending me back over the edge into another abyss. Every muscle seemed frozen within my body, barely hearing the strange sounds coming from within me, I was lost in those grunts and sounds until I fell back onto the bed exhausted from the most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

Through half opened eyes, I watched Vicky as she lifted her fingers to her lips and licked one then started to lick the other fingers. Reaching up, I took her hand and brought it to my lips as I also kissed and tried to lick her fingers. Wiping her wet fingers on my lips, she leaned over and gently kissed them.

Pushing her on her back, I laid my head down on her shoulder, my hand now on her breast, feeling her hard nipple under my fingertips. Feeling totally exhausted, I closed my eyes and was immediately asleep.

I woke up to the slow steady beat of her heart as my head lay on her chest. Lifting my head, I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was nearly three thirty. Rising up to a sitting position, I could see Vicky in the dimly lit room. Her dark areola, about the size of a quarter, the perfect size for her smaller breasts. Her nipples were now the size of a pencil eraser.

Leaning over her chest, I kissed one breast, then the other. As I licked her left nipple, I saw from the corner of my eye, her hand moving towards me. Quickly sitting back up, her hand fell to her chest, nearly missing me. I watched a moment or two, seeing her breathing slow and the gentle sound of a snore once more return to her lips.

Looking down her beautiful body, in the dim of the light I could see her thong, her legs slightly parted. Easing my fingers on the sides of her thong, I slowly began inching them down. As her mound came into view I noticed that she had shaved all of her hair off. As I pulled the thong free of her hips, it slid easily down her legs until I finally removed it from her ankles.

I slowly parted her legs, moving in between them. As the night-light bounced off the mirror, I could see her dark inner lips protruding from her outer lips. Laying my hand on her mound, I slowly slid my fingers down over her cleft, and between her legs. I felt my fingers lightly brush over her lips, feeling the softness of her inner lips. Leaning over, my face just above her pussy, I could smell her musky aroma.

As my finger caressed her lips, sometimes slightly parting her inner lips, I began to feel her moisture forming on them. Pressing my fingertip to my lips, I slid my tongue over the finger. I felt the thrill of my first taste of another woman other than myself. I thought back to the night my fantasies had turned into the most erotic dream I ever had; I knew what I wanted... no it was what I needed to do.

Lowering my head, I wanted to lick those lips protruding from her outer lips. Slowly I laid the flat of my tongue at the bottom of her slit and slid it upwards, collecting all the juices that were there for me.

Vicky moaned as she stiffened up. This time stiffing my tongue, I slid it once more between her slit, going much deeper. Pulling her little petals apart, I licked deeper, my tongue on the verge of going into her pussy. I felt a pair of hands on the back of my head, gently holding me against this soft wet pussy surrounding my lips. As she began to hump her hips, I could hear more and louder moans coming from her lips. I tasted her really for the first time. Her sweet nectar filling my mouth, while her aroma quickened my pulse, driving me to become one with its source.

Suddenly, as if wakening up to the realization of what was going on, I heard my name being called and a steady pull on my head to move upwards. "Brenda, oh my god Brenda..." Resisting her guidance, I once more licked deep into her, causing her to stop her pulling, instead guiding me to her most sensitive spots. Pushing my tongue in as far as I could, I moved it around as if searching for something long ago lost. The harder I licked the deeper I tried to go.

Pulling my tongue out of her, I slid one finger into her, feeling her smooth velvety skin surround my finger as it easily slid into her. Vicky's hips rose to meet my hand, her lips now calling my name over and over, "Brenda, oh Brenda..." In the dim light, I watched my finger slide in and out of her. I added a second finger, slowly pushing it into her; I felt the walls of her pussy beginning to hug my fingers tighter. As I looked up at Vicky, she was watching me, her fingers now squeezing and pulling on her half-inch nipples.

"Cum for me Vicky..." Leaning down I again swiped my tongue across her clit, causing her to lift her hips and let out a long steady moan. Not being satisfied with myself, I started to slide in a third finger. I now could really feel the tightness of her pussy as it surrounded my fingers. Pushing in as far as I could, I tried to reach up and find her G-spot. Wiggling my fingers only caused Vicky to pull that much harder on her nipples and moan louder.

When I felt her body stiffen, I knew I had found the spot I was seeking. Now rubbing and making small circles around the spot under my fingertips, Vicky again began pumping her hips up and down, as if wanting me to go deeper. Constant moaning escaped her lips; her breathing became erratic, knowing that she was on the verge of an orgasm. I could hear the plea in her moans for her release. Lowering my head I took her clit between my lips and bit down on it gently. "I'm cumming... oh god... yesssssss... Brenda..."

Screaming my name, she thrashed her hips in every direction as her orgasm overtook her. I felt that she had more to give, so I kept up the fucking with my fingers and I started trying to push deeper and faster. Tweaking her nipples and pulling on them, her second orgasm came upon her. Again she began thrashing around. I slowed fucking her pussy with my fingers, slowly sliding them in and out of her. As she slowly relaxed, I sucked her clit into my mouth and once more began fucking her. Her hands tried to push me away, but to me her body acted as if it wanted more.

Having never made another woman cum, I had no idea what I was actually capable of doing, or how far I could go. I just knew in my heart that I was giving Vicky a very special part of myself that I refused to stop at this moment.

With my three fingers inside of her, I started going a little faster and pushing in a little harder. My tongue started licking her clit, not too hard to make it over sensitive, but enough to keep it stimulated. Soon once more, her body began to react. Her fingers entangled in my hair, trying to pull me deeper inside of herself. Her muscles began to stiffen, her grunts getting louder and her pleas seemed garbled in a language I could not understand.

As she slid into her eclipse, she called out "Breeeennnnn..." As her hips lifted off the bed, I felt juices hitting my chest and over my arm. Dropping to just above her hole, I began sucking and licking as her juices continued to pulse out of her. When she started to relax once more, I slowly stopped my fingers from sliding in and out of her. Moving and kneeling beside of her I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy.

As she was watching me through half closed eyes, I raised my hand and started wiping her juices on my lips, I then licked each finger before putting all three in my mouth, cleaning them off with my tongue. Reaching back to her pussy once more, I wet my fingers from her soaked pussy lips. I raised my hand to her face, where I wiped her juices on her lips. Cupping her face in my hands, wet from her juices, I leaned over, kissing her lips. We both began to clean each other's lips with our tongues.

Finally, I lay down and pulled her to me, resting her head to my shoulder, my arms wrapped around her.

"Brenda..." I put my fingers to her lips.

"Not now my love, we have all day tomorrow to talk and express our feelings. Tonight rest, sleep in my arms tonight."

Opening my eyes, I noticed that the room was well lit by the morning sun. Raising my head, I noticed the alarm clock said that it was eight forty five. Looking at Vicky, she appeared to be in the same position the entire night in my arms. I felt my bladder telling me that I should be getting up soon and finding a way to relieve the pressure building.

As I started to untangle myself from Vicky, I woke her up also.

"Hmm... don't go, stay with me."

"I'm sorry babes, but I need to get up and pee."

"Me too, but it feels too good to be next to you."

Climbing over her, I grabbed her hand and started pulling her out of the bed, dragging her to the bathroom with me. As we were walking into the bathroom, I felt Vicky's hand trying to worm its way between my legs while walking, making me giggle at her antics. Once in the bathroom, I pushed her towards the commode, and told her to go first, while I sat on the edge of my roman tub.

Almost instantly, I could hear her pee splashing in the toilet. I sat, each of us staring into each other's eyes. I could see the moisture beginning to build in her eyes. Reaching out and caressing her face with the tips of my fingers, I said "what's wrong babes, did I do something wrong to make you cry this morning," wiping a single tear with my thumb as it slid down her cheek.

"I'm crying because you have just made me the happiest woman alive." She replied, reaching out and pulling me into a hug.

"Vicky... Can I ask a favor of you?"

"Yes, anything."

"Can we swap places before I pee all over myself and the floor?" making us both laugh.

Vicky had finger fucked me while I was still wearing my panties, now as I pulled them off she was able for the first time to see my mound with its curly reddish hair as I sat down.

"Why don't you turn on the shower and we'll wash together, unless you prefer to bathe alone."

Giving me a mean look, then her half smile, she said "hurry and join me."

After wiping myself and flushing the toilet, I stepped into the shower behind Vicky. I grabbed my bath gloves and poured some sea salt scrub scented with coconut oil into them. I started washing her chest, letting the texture of the gloves and salt mixtures cleanse her skin. Having done this to myself many times I knew that this would make her feel refreshed. Moving my hands up her shoulder and down her arms, I took each hand one at a time, scrubbing them softly. As she leaned back against the wall, I moved down to her stomach, and sides, slowly making my way down her legs.

Turning her around to face the wall, I put more salt on the gloves and started at her ankles, working my way up her body. After I finished with the scrub, I removed the gloves and used the bar of soap, to reach between her legs and wipe her pussy, slowly soaping up her pussy and moving up between her cheeks. As I pressed a soapy finger to her anus, I heard her give a faint moan as she pushed back against my hand. Putting this to the back of my mind I turned her around to rinse off the soap and salt scrub from her body.

"Oh babes, I never felt this good taking a shower before. Not even when I treated myself at a spa. We're going to have to get some for the condo when we bathe there also."

Smiling at her comment made me feel good, knowing that we were going to have more times like this together.

By now she had my gloves on and was pouring some salt scrub into them. She started on my shoulders, working her way down my chest. She avoided my nipples, thinking the salt would be too coarse for them, but did caress the breasts before making her way down to my stomach.

After thoroughly washing my front and back, she took the soap in her hands and began to wash my pussy and ass at the same time. Pushing her mound against the side of my leg, her right hand on my pussy and her left hand between the crack of my ass, I could feel her fingers coming together and over lapping each other. Her fingers were lightly caressing my clit and pussy lips while her left hand was massaging my perineum.

My breath began to become ragged, deep guttural moans escaping from my lips. My nipples became hardened, as my pussy became wet with my juices. Slowly she pushed her fingers inside of me, then pulled them out and slid up, circling around my clit. Soon I felt two of her fingers slide deep into me. Turning her hand, she tried to reach up behind my pelvis bone, seeking my G spot.

"Oh god... I'm cummmmminng Vicky."

I felt her finger now push deep into my ass while I exploded with my orgasm. With both hands now fucking my ass and my pussy, I was taken deeper into my orgasm, until my knees became too weak to hold me up. As her hands helped me to slide into the bottom of the tub, I laid my head against her leg, trying to catch my breath and collect my senses. While I was sitting in the tub, Vicky started washing my hair, her fingers gently massaging my scalp, my arms around her legs, supporting myself.

After she finished washing my hair, I slowly stood up and washed her hair as she knelt at my feet. As the water started turning cold, we both quickly got out, toweling each other off. Towel drying my hair, I didn't think that I needed to worry about it, feeling I wasn't going anywhere soon.

Reaching into my drawer for clean panties, I pulled out two pairs, handing one to Vicky and putting on the other one. We slipped on the nightshirts we had on last night, having only worn them a few minutes.

When Vicky looked at the bed and the large damp spot in the center of the bed, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Did I do that last night?" as if amazed at what she saw.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." I replied, reaching down to start to remove the sheets. Vicky helped me take them off the bed to put into the wash.

Sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal, suddenly the back door opened and in walked Sam. She stepped into the kitchen and on the second step, froze when she saw Vicky and I sitting at the table. Melissa was right on her heels and walked into Sam, knocking her off balance and stepping a foot or two forward. Both of the girls just stood there gaping at the two of us.

Trying to ease the tension, I said "is everything alight, I mean there is no problem; why are you home, is there anything wrong?"

"No... there's no problem."

Vicky just sat in silence, not sure what to say or do for that matter.

"Have a seat please." I said, looking at Sam and Melissa.

After they both had sat down, I reached over and took Vicky's hand in mine.

"Sam, Vicky and I slept together last night, and we'll also sleep together tonight." I said, feeling Vicky squeeze my hand.

"Are you upset at me for doing this?"

As Sam looked between Vicky, and me, I could see a smile forming on her lips.

"No mother, I think it's fine. Honestly, are you ok with it?"

"Yes I am, very much so." I replied, looking at Vicky as I said it.

"Vicky, can I ask you a question?" Sam said to Vicky.

"Sure Sam, ask me anything."

I suddenly saw a look of mischief in her eyes and before I could say anything...

"Is my mother a good lover?"

"Samantha Helen!" I said loudly.

"What mother, you asked Melissa the same question the other week."

I believe both Vicky and I both turned every shade of red looking at one another.

"Sam, your mother took me places I don't believe I've ever been before. Matter of fact, we're washing the sheets now."

All I could do was hang my head and slowly shake it, wondering if I was ever going to live this moment down.

"Oh really wow... Would you..."

"Samantha!" I said, looking at her like she was about to die by my hands.

"Oh ok... we just came over to get some movies to watch tonight, we'll be out of here in a jiffy."

Getting up and scrambling into the other room, Melissa slowly got up to follow her to the living room.

"I'm sorry Vicky..." I said.

"No that's ok. Maybe it's better this way, at least now we don't have to try and hide what we have from her. She seems to accept it, and I think it just makes it easier on the both of us."

"You're probably right, at least I don't have to worry about sitting her down and figuring out a way to tell her."

When Sam and Melissa came back into the kitchen, just as Sam got to the door, she stopped and handed Melissa the DVD's, then walked over to Vicky, pulling her up out of the chair and wrapping her arms around her neck. Sam's face was on the other side of Vicky's from me, but I could hear her asking her something I didn't quite catch. A second or two later, I heard Vicky giving her an answer.

"I promise Sam, I won't." she was saying while rubbing her hands up and down Sam's back.

When they separated, Sam came to me, pulling me out of my chair. Wrapping her arms around my neck as she had done to Vicky, she whispered in my ear, "I love you, and I am totally glad for you, just be happy, ok."

"I will Sam, I promise."

If it wasn't for everyone in the room looking at me, I think I would have cried I was so happy.

After they were out the door, and we were once more sitting down, I was wondering if I should ask Vicky what Sam had asked her, but felt that if I needed to know, she would tell me. Vicky reached over and took my hand.

"You're wondering what Sam asked me, aren't you?"

"Yes... but if it's personal between the two of you, I really don't have to know." Actually I was dying to know.

"She said that she was glad to know that you and I were lovers, and asked me to please to be kind and not hurt you."

Laying my hand on top of hers, I gave it a good squeeze, letting her know I felt good that she had told me.

"Sam said that she loved me and was glad for me and hoped I would be happy." I said, feeling her squeeze my hand.

"So what are you going to do the rest of the day, since we can't do much else until the sheets are washed and dried." I said.

"Why don't we go and pack a few things and go over to my condo. There are a few things I need to do, then we can either go out somewhere, or just sit around and talk."

"I think I would like that. I do think that we need to talk, especially after this morning." I said to Vicky.

I gave Vicky a pair of my gym shorts. After putting on her bra, she slipped back into the nightshirt I had given her earlier. I threw her soiled panties into the laundry basket and told her I would wash them later, that way she would have a clean pair next time she needed one.

After packing an overnight bag, she told me that I would not need to bring a toothbrush or toothpaste. On the way out to the garage, I stopped and moved the sheets over to the dryer and turned it on. Walking into the garage, I asked which car we should take. I could see her little smile knowing that we would be riding in the same car.

Once at Vicky's condo, she showed me around. It was a small place, with two bedrooms. She had me put my overnight bag in her bedroom and said that she needed to check her mail. The second bedroom was set up as an office with her computer and file cabinets. I told her that while she was catching up on her mail and reviewing reports, I would go to the kitchen and see if I could fix us lunch.

I poured us both a cup of coffee, and having made us a couple of sandwiches, with some chips I had found, we sat down and started to eat.

I was quiet while eating. I felt I had so much to say; yet I didn't know where to begin. I thought maybe I was a little nervous, but soon realized that I was more scared of what she would think once I started talking.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds