Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

"I thought that's what you liked about me babes." She said as she finished rinsing her hair.

When she was done rinsing her hair, I handed the shampoo to her so she could wash my hair. When I knelt down before her, she said I needed to turn around. Looking up at her, I said when hell freezes over, causing us both to laugh.

As she started washing my hair, being longer I knew it was going to take longer to do mine than it did hers. Sliding my hands up the inside of her legs, my fingers lightly rubbed against her swollen lips, causing her to moan. Pushing her legs to open them wider, I licked her slit, again causing her to pause her washing and moan once more.

"Babes, keep doing that and I'll never finish washing your hair."

"And the problem is..." I replied, giving her clit another lick as I slid my finger into her pussy, feeling its juices coating my hand.

I felt her hands now holding my head against her pussy as I slowly started fucking her pussy with my finger while licking her clit. By this time, she had basically stopped washing my hair, moaning and panting as I continued to fuck her. Just as I started to feel her pussy starting to spasm on my finger, I pulled it out and stood up, kissing her on the lips, letting her taste her juices on my lips.

Standing there looking, I could see the passion in her eyes flickering. "God damn you..."

"What, I'm not a bitch?" I asked, leaning in and kissing her once more.

After rinsing my hair out, we both started washing each other, letting our hands caress one another as we spread the suds over our bodies.

Feeling the water starting to turn cold, we both quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the tub, drying each other off, again touching one another. Taking Vicky by the hand, I led her over to the bed, having her lay back as I crawled on the bed on my hands and knees over her body.

I kissed her softly on her lips then began kissing her chin, going to her cheeks, moving towards her right ear, nibbling on the earlobe and causing her to moan between breaths. Slowly going down the side of her neck, I was kissing, after lightly biting her skin but not enough to leave marks. Cupping my hands on her breasts, I made my way down to her breasts, licking each nipple, feeling it harden against my tongue. Taking her nipple between my teeth, I would pull on it until it popped free. After popping free, I would suck it into my mouth and ravish it with my tongue.

Drawing my knee up between her legs, I pressed myself to her pussy, feeling her juices beginning to soak my leg as I rubbed against her. I continued to knead her breasts, using my fingers to pinch and pull on them, my knee pressed against her pussy. When I felt her body begin to tense, I backed off with my knee, causing Vicky to moan loudly in disappointment.

"Nooooooo... Please... I'm so close."

Sliding down, I kissed my way down over her stomach, past her bellybutton. Taking my hands from her breasts, I gently spread her legs open. I pushed them open enough that her vaginal lips parted, exposing the juices that had collected behind them. Stiffening my tongue, I began to rim her little puckered ass, slowly working my way up her slit to her clit, collecting her juices and drinking them. I sucked on two of my fingers, and with the help of her juices, I slowly started sliding my two fingers into her pussy.

Pushing my two fingers in as far as they would go, I slowly pulled them out, adding a third finger, sliding all three into her. Having my three fingers in as deep as I could get them, I turned my palm upwards, searching for her 'G' spot. Finding the little soft sack, I licked her clit, alternating between licking and sucking it.

By now, Vicky was constantly moaning, mumbling words I could not understand. My fingers were now massaging the spot directly behind her clit, all three fingers, moving, rubbing sideways, up and down. Vicky's hands were now on the back of my head, pressing me into her. Once more I lightly bit her clit, while reaching up and pulling and pinching her nipples. "Oh God... Yes... Oh... Oh... ahhhhhhhh..." she cried as her body stiffened up, her hips lifting off the bed, making it difficult for me to fuck and suck on her clit. Feeling her juices squirting out on my chin and chest, I lowered my mouth as another squirt of her juices went directly into my mouth. I now began fucking her pussy hard and deep with my three fingers. Each time they went deep into her, more of her juices would squirt into my mouth, drinking them as fast as I could.

Finally Vicky dropped to the bed, totally spent. I had heard some of the girls in college talking about women squirting thinking that it was just girl talk and nothing more. As I licked Vicky clean, then my fingers, I noticed that the taste was slightly different. It was so much sweeter. Almost like sugar water, probably not being very accurate in my description, but that is how I interpreted it.

Moving up beside Vicky, I lightly kissed her lips, waiting for her to regain her composure. Laying my head on her shoulder, I felt her hand starting to caress the side of my face. Half lying on top of Vicky, I looked down at her, pushing a curl off her forehead, "You ok babes? I think that was the hardest I've ever seen you cum."

"Oh my God baby, I don't think I ever came that hard before either. What did you do to me?"

"No more than I've ever done with you before, except maybe adding a little more love into it."

Snuggling into each other, I soon realized that Vicky had fallen asleep in my arms. Thinking of her and how much I cherished being with her, I too was soon asleep.

I had no idea how long I had slept, but I felt I was dreaming of an erotic adventure with Vicky. In my dream I felt as if my lover was licking and fingering my pussy, it felt so wet and so good. In my dream, it felt like two fingers were being slowly pushed into me, opening me up. Sliding my hands down my stomach, I suddenly came against a nose pressed to my clit. Lifting my head, peering down my body, I saw the faint outline of Vicky between my legs, her tongue now on my clit.

Placing my hands on the back of her head, I began moaning her name over and over, "Oh Vicky... Oh my god Vicky... Please don't ever stop..."

Suddenly she stopped and slid up to me, kissing my lips, tasting myself on hers.

"Brenda, roll over baby, I want to do something very special to you."

Slowly rolling over, she put a pillow under my stomach, raising my butt into the air. Apparently she had gotten up a little earlier and slipped on her strap-on that she brought to the house. Settling in between my legs, she slowly slid the dildo into my wet pussy. With it sliding in so easy, it felt as if she had already applied a generous coating of lube onto it. Slowly she pressed it deep into me, from this angle it felt as if it was trying to enter my cervix. Slightly painful, the pain was soon replaced by the need for more.

More than a little surprised, she stopped and partially withdrew the dildo, telling me to close my legs together as she positioned her knees just outside of my legs. Sliding herself up higher on my ass, she began fucking me, but this time the dildo was on a downward angle. After the second or third downward stroke, it hit me like a bolt of lightning. The feelings I felt shot through my body, starting in my pussy. Apparently at the angle she was at, she was fucking me constantly against my 'G' spot. The dildo was pressing against the back of my pelvis, and rubbing my 'G' spot.

She stayed at a steady pace, never hurrying. The feelings started growing stronger and stronger. Using my hands I grabbed the sheets, my knuckles turned white I was holding them so tightly.

"Viiiiicccccccccc..." I screamed as the first orgasm tore through my body.

She never slowed down nor did she stop. Before the first one ended, a second one threw me into a shaking, screaming fit. All of a sudden, I felt like I was peeing and couldn't stop, and yet she did not stop. My hips were moving in every direction at once; I then passed out.

When I was coming out of my stupor, I was lying on my back and felt a cool washcloth wiping my face and neck. Slowly opening my eyes, the bathroom door stood open and its light was shining into the bedroom. Looking up into Vicky's eyes, I could see relief in them and yet I also saw her crooked smile getting bigger.

My arms felt like they were weighted down with lead, unable to lift them, I asked for a kiss, unable to pull her to me. After some tender kisses, I looked into Vicky's eyes.

"Next weekend we're going to pack up your things and move you in with Sam and I." I told her.

"But..." She started to say.

"But ... what, you really don't want to move in with us?" Feeling a little worried that she may have changed her mind.

"Oh no, I really do want that, very much. I was just wondering if there was enough room in the closet for both of our clothes."

"Well, then it looks like Goodwill is going to have a field day with the things I rarely or never wear." Giggling as I said it.

"Now our problem is the bed is soaked, I didn't do what I think I did, did I?"

"Maybe a little, but it's mostly girl cum, I just made you squirt. Trust me, it will happen again."

"Only if you let me do it to you. But I think if this happens enough, we're really going to have to invest in rubber sheets." Making us both laugh.

"Come on, help me up so we can pull the sheets from the bed. I'm sure the mattress cover stopped most of it, but it needs to dry also."

After pulling the sheets off the bed, we went to the spare bedroom, taking my phone setting the alarm on it.

It has been six years since Vicky has moved in with me. It was Vicky's idea that since her condo was so close to the university, I talked to Melissa's mother, and we would split the rent for the condo, giving the girls their needed privacy, and of course ours also.

After Sam graduated from the university and went to law school, Melissa had found what she believed was her actual soul mate and married him. She now has a little boy and is pregnant with a second child. Sam has moved on of course and while in law school, is just casually dating with no ties to anyone. She of course still believes she is a true lesbian, and who am I to argue with her about that.

Vicky and I are still madly in love with one another, and trying to come up with different ways to show our love to one another. That's not saying that there hasn't been a few speed bumps along the way, but we have learned how to open up with one another, and no matter how mad we might be with one another, never a night goes by that our last words to one another before sleep over takes us is, "I love you."

The End

I truly hope that you have enjoyed the story, again comments are welcomed and I will answer all who write to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds