Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

Putting her hand on top of mine as it laid on the table beside my plate, "you're thinking about this morning when you woke me up, aren't you."

"Yes I am. I guess I'm maybe a little nervous what you might be thinking of me, especially how I woke you up."

Taking my hand in both of hers, she said, "I would give anything if you would wake me up like that every morning. Somehow I think we would have to learn to sleep on rubber sheets if that happened."

Blushing a little, "can I tell you my thoughts about it?"

"Please, and don't feel embarrassed or ashamed, and I'll tell you what I was feeling also."

I told her about my conversation with Sam, and how she told me to date Vicky and to let things happen. I also told her that at first, I was really confused, especially with the fact that I was having feelings for another woman. I went on to explain that after talking to her one night on the phone, I became very horny, just thinking of her.

I explained that I started thinking what it would be like making love to another woman. Somewhere between my thoughts they turned into a fantasy. Before I knew it, we were making love and in my mind I was actually doing it. It was as if she was teaching me how to please her. She showed me every one of her secrets. I think the biggest secret was when I had bit lightly on her clit while twisting and pulling on her nipple.

Looking up at Vicky, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. Immediately concerned, I jumped out of my chair and knelt beside her, "what's wrong Vicky, what did I say or do to make you cry like this... Please talk to me." I was becoming frantic at what I might have said or done.

Vicky turned in her chair to face me, "that was how Gabby always made me cum so hard. Before you, no one has ever come close since Gabby."

Reaching up, I wiped a tear as it started to fall.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was only doing what you had shown me. Please forgive me," laying my head against her chest.

Lifting my chin so that she could look into my eyes, she said, "there is nothing to forgive. I really don't believe in the supernatural, but somehow I can't explain what happened. Remember I said that I thought it was her hand from the grave that stopped me from committing suicide, and somehow felt that it was she that pushed me to kiss you that night at the restaurant."

I nodded my head as I did remember her telling me those things.

"Well... maybe... just maybe, it was Gabby teaching you how to make love to me in a way only she knew how."

Looking deep into her eyes...

"Vicky when we first met, when I looked into your eyes, I saw nothing. They were dull and lifeless. Your smile was only on your lips and never from within. Now I see a brightness in them, and your smile to me now is infectious." Pausing to formulate my next words, I said "I want to ask you, is there enough room in your heart for the both of us, me and Gabby, because there is enough room in mine for the both of you, if you'll share her with me?"

Holding my face in both her hands, she replied, "are you sure about this? She will always be in my heart as a memory of the person I was in love with, but it's you I am in love with now and it's you I want."

"Emotional pain hurts the same as physical pain, but is hiding our pain always a good thing? The more we know pain in all of its variant favors and sensations, and if we never felt bitterness or anger, would we appreciate happiness. To fully enjoy the beauty in our lives, we must acknowledge our pain." I said to her then added, "Yes, I'll be here for however long you want me. It's not her I will be sharing you with, it's you that I would be sharing with her."

Pulling me tightly into her chest, I could feel the tears falling on the side of my face and hair as she rocked back and forth while holding me. As the tears began to slow, I felt her pushing me, then pulling me to stand up. Taking my hand in hers, she guided me towards her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she stood before me, her hands on my hips. Her breasts nearly touching mine, we stood so close. Leaning in, I kissed her lips softly. I felt her fingers at the hem of my shirt pulling it up and over my head. After she dropped the shirt on the floor, she began kissing my shoulder, working her way to my neck. I felt her lips on my neck, slowly work up to my ear. Her fingers were now on my back, unclasping my bra.

Pulling the bra straps off my shoulders, as the bra began to side down off my breasts, her eyes followed as my breasts were uncovered. Her fingers began tracing around my half dollar size areolas. Every now and then, I could feel her nails scratching over my nipples, sending little shocks throughout my body.

As her lips pressed against my left nipple, I moaned and held her head to my breast. Her fingers were on the waistband of my shorts, tugging them down off my hips along with my panties. When they dropped around my ankles, I easily stepped out of both of them. Releasing my breast from her lips, she tried to guide me to the bed. I resisted, kissing her lips as I began lifting her shirt up and over her head, tossing it on top of mine lying on the floor.

Pulling her closer to me, I started kissing her neck, working my way down and across her chest to the other side of her neck. My fingers quickly unclasping her bra, pulling the straps off her shoulders, while using my teeth to pull if free of her breasts.

Her nipples were as hard as little pebbles, waiting for me to kiss and bite them. Sucking the right one into my mouth, Vicky gave out a low moan while my fingers were pulling down her shorts and panties. Cupping both breasts now, I moved over to the left breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth hard, working my tongue across it. I could feel Vicky's fingers grabbing my hair, holding me to her breasts.

Releasing her breasts from my mouth, I moved to the bed, lying down and holding up my arms while spreading my legs for my lover. Vicky crawled over me, settling down between my legs, laying her body on top of mine. Our breasts pressing against each, my hands caressing her back and ass as we both looked into each other's eyes.

Grabbing two fists full of her hair, I pulled her to my lips and gave her my most passionate kiss I thought possible. Without teasing or waiting, I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth, touching everywhere I could. When we pulled back to catch our breaths...

"Vicky... make love to me... please."

This time, there was no hurry. Her lips were wet and tender as she kissed my face. Vicky would capture my bottom lip between her teeth while sliding her tongue across it; pull back until it pulled free. I felt her kissing my eyes, my chin, on each cheek. Slowly she made her way down my neck and chest until she had both hands cupping my breasts. Kissing down under and up the side of my left breast, I felt her tongue flick my nipple, then slowly sucking it deep in her mouth.

My moans and had become increasingly loud. Living in a condo, I was sure her neighbors would be able to know exactly what we were doing. As she sucked my breasts in her mouth, her fingers began pulling and pinching my right breast. Moving over to my right breast, her fingers began twisting my wet nipple and pulling it.

When she left my breast, her hand replaced her lips, and began twisting and pulling both. Her kisses and tongue making a wet trail down my stomach. Soon I could feel her lips on my mound, her lips lightly pulling on my curly hairs covering my mound.

Releasing my right breast, her hand under my thigh, she lifted it, making room to further explore my sodden pussy. I could feel my juices, leaking from me, sliding down between my ass cheeks onto the bed. Her finger slid down the left side of my labia, over my perineum then lightly circling my anus. Coating her finger with my juices, she pulled her finger upwards, through my slit, making me gasp, "Oh God... Yes..."

Separating my lips with her fingers, I felt her tongue slide over my clit, again making me moan very loudly. She slid her finger back down my slit, not going inside my pussy, but collecting more of my juices and going lower to my waiting rosebud.

Again she made small circles around my quivering rosebud where no one had ever touched me before. All taboos regarding this forbidden area seemed to vanish in an instant, as I pushed myself against her finger.

"You like that don't you?"

"Oh yes..." Again trying to push down on her finger.

With another swipe of her tongue across my clit area, Vicky gently pushed the tip of her finger into me. "Hmmm..." I moaned, my rosebud clamping down on her fingertip. I was completely stunned at how this felt.

Panting and moaning, I heard a voice that I recognized as my own, "More please..."

"Are you sure..." She asked me.

All the barriers, all thoughts were replaced by the ecstasy I was feeling this moment. Lifting my head and looking into her eyes, I could only nod my head and barely whisper, "Yes..."

Lowering her head, her tongue once more slid up my slit, to my clit and as her tongue slid around my clit, I felt her finger push deeper into my forbidden place. As it went deeper, her lips began sucking on my clit. I was confused as to lifting my hips, or pushing back against her finger. The harder she sucked my clit, the deeper her finger went until I felt her knuckles pressing against my cheeks. Slowly her velvety finger started sliding in and out of me.

"Oh my god... Vicky... Fuck me... Fuck me harder," I said as I started panting and moaning between breaths.

My pussy was like a leaking faucet, my juices were pouring out of me, coating her finger as it slid in and out of me. I soon felt a second finger sliding into my forbidden spot, giving me a wondrous feeling while stretching me open. My hips were in constant motion, her tongue sliding up and down my slit, stopping every now and then to suck and nibble on my clit. I felt her thumb going into my pussy, now it was her fingers and thumb fucking both my holes.

As my orgasm neared, I knew this was going to be one the likes of which I'd never known before. Holding her head to my pussy, her fingers fucking me faster and harder, I could feel the walls of my ass and pussy clenching her fingers, not wanting either to withdraw. As my orgasm peaked...

"Oh god Vicky... oh god oh god oh god..." I wailed over and over.

How she ever held onto my clit with her lips, I'll never know. My hips seemed to be going every which way. Her hair entangled in my fist, I was determined not to let her stop.

As I began to relax, I felt her lips kissing me, tasting my own juices on her lips. Extending my tongue towards her lips, I tried licking them clean of my juices. I felt her fingers slowly withdrawn from me, leaving me feeling an emptiness I wanted filled once more.

I laid back, feeling exhausted and so satisfied. I slowly got my panting under control and slowed down my breathing. I felt my lips moving, but no words were coming out. Looking into her eyes, I saw a deep sense of love and hope in them. I felt a tear leave my eye as it slid down to the pillow under my head.

"Babes, what are you crying?" She asked me.

"Because... I'm... Just because." I stammered out.

Her fingers pushing the hair off my forehead, "Tell me babes... Please, I want to know what it is you're feeling?"

"Because for the first time in my life, I think I now know what true love feels like. I love you Vicky, but I'm scared that you're just going to think I'm a silly little girl and leave me, breaking my heart." My tears now began pouring from both eyes.

"Hush little one. Do you really think I would let you slip away when I have just found you? For the first time since Gabby, I feel alive. I feel loved. I love you Brenda... I'm not giving you up, not today, not tomorrow, not in fifty years," she said while hugging me tighter.

We both lay in each other's arms. Letting our own thoughts taking in all that we had done, not only tonight, but also for me the last twenty-four hours. While lying in the crook of her arm, my face nuzzled into her neck.

"Vicky, what you did tonight..." feeling her tense up. "I just wanted to say that I never experienced anything like that before. Did you like doing that to me?"

I heard her slowly let her breath out, "Yes, I did... if it was wrong, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again."

"I'd rather you promise me that you will do it again"

Rolling half over on top of me, "Do you trust me?"

Caressing the side of her face with the back of my fingers, "Yes... very much so, why do you ask?"

"Wait right here, don't move," she replied, sliding away after giving me a kiss.

Crossing the room, Vicky walked into her closet. Although I really couldn't see what she was doing, I was able to see a faint shadow pulling down a box from the shelf. Hearing a little rustling, I saw the faint image of her walking back across the room towards me.

Getting up on the bed, slipping between my legs, she leaned over and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you, but I would like for us to do something I have not done in a very long time."

I felt her slick fingers now working on my pussy lips, one then two fingers slowly being slid into me. As her lips sucked my left nipple into her mouth, I felt a third, then fourth finger beginning to stretch me open even more. Feeling my vaginal lips being stretched wide; I soon adjusted to her fingers stretching my pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you Brenda, I want to fuck you until you scream my name and pass out from the pleasure," She said, taking my hand and letting me feel the dildo now attached to the harness at her waist.

It felt huge in my hand. I could not wrap my fingers around it. Not seeing it, it felt possibly eight or nine inches long. This was much bigger than anything I ever had in me before this, but deep down I knew that she would never do anything to cause me harm or unintentional pain. In the darkness of the room, I could almost make out her face above mine. Slowly I reached up, pulling her down to kiss my lips as I positioned the dildo at my entrance.

Parting my lips, I felt her tongue slide across my teeth as the pressure of the dildo increased. With a push of her hips, the head of the dildo popped into me, stretching me open. Holding herself above me, she stopped going any deeper, letting me adjust to its size. When I nudged my hips upwards, she pressed more into me. The size of the dildo really wasn't hurting, but the size of it stretching me gave me concern for Vicky to go slow, which thankfully she did.

As our kiss became more passionate, I was slowly rocking my hips, feeling the dildo going deep into me. Wrapping my legs around her waist, I reached down, grabbing her ass cheeks in my hand and with a mighty pull using my legs and hands; I lifted my hips, driving the dildo into me as far as it would go. With Vicky pressed against my pelvis, I grunted into her mouth as the dildo pressed against my cervix.

Thankfully, Vicky backed off some, taking the pressure off my cervix. As I relaxed a little, Vicky began slowly moving her hips side to side. She was not really pressing into me, but using her hips to stimulate me with the dildo. Moving my hands up to her shoulders, I held onto her as she slowly started fucking me with her cock.

"Oh god..." I moaned. "Fuck me... Fuck me..." hardly believing I was even saying the words to her. Vicky's cock deep inside of me was driving me higher and higher towards a peak I'd never been to before. With my fingernails digging into her shoulders, my legs wrapped around her, squeezing her tighter to me. She started moving faster, pushing it deep into me. As her hips began slapping mine, I could feel her once more hitting my cervix on each downward thrust. Though a little painful, I was feeling pleasure each time she pushed it into me.

As I started rising to my release, I felt her hands now on my breasts, her lips on mine. Her fingers were now pinching and pulling on my sensitive nipples. Just as I neared my peak, she squeezed my nipples hard, sending me over the edge. Blinding flashes held me captivated until it appeared a single white light was all that I saw. Totally void of any light except for that one bright light, I screamed, "VICCCCCCCCCCCCCC..." while digging my fingers into her shoulder.

I felt coolness on my face and upper chest. As I slowly tried to open my eyes, I could see the room was dimly lit. Vicky was sitting beside me on the bed. She was wiping my face with a cool damp washcloth. It felt like it took every ounce of my strength to lift one hand and lay it on her forearm.

"You ok babes?" She asked me.

Only able to nod my head slightly, I was trying to let her know I was ok.

"I've never seen anyone cum as hard as you just did. You had me scared there for a minute until I saw that you were breathing and slowly coming around."

Wetting my lips, trying to form the words in my mouth, that my mind was trying to let me to say, I mumbled, "I never felt anything like what just happened."

Putting the washcloth down on the floor, Vicky leaned over and lightly kissed my lips.

"Lay with me, hold me close." I said to her.

After Vicky had lain down and pulled me close, my head against her shoulder, I closed my eyes, going into a deep and restful sleep.

Waking up Sunday morning after one of my best night's sleep; I looked over at Vicky lying beside me, her eyes open and her crooked little smile forming on her lips.

"Sleep well little one?" Vicky asked.

"Yes I did, I think that it was one of the most peaceful night's sleep I've had in a long time. And you, did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, very good."

"So what time did you wake up?" I asked her.

"I've been up now for an hour or two. I made some coffee and came back to bed to watch you sleep."

"Hmmm..." Snuggling closer, "So what do you want to do today? I think I might be a bit too sore for anything strenuous."

"I put a spare tooth brush on the counter sink, why don't you get up and freshen up and come on down for some coffee and breakfast."

"Ok, give me a few minutes and I'll be right down."

Having peed and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I put on a short robe I found hanging on the bathroom door and made my way down to the kitchen. Turning into the kitchen, Vicky was standing at the stove cooking and from the sizzle and aroma, it was bacon. Vicky had a t-shirt on that came to just the bottom of her ass cheeks. As she moved her arms, I could see her butt with no panties.

I moved up beside Vicky, leaning against the counter, watched her finish cooking the bacon.

"I have a cup of coffee already poured for you sitting on the table if you like." Vicky said to me.

"Thanks, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, going to the table to get the coffee.

"You could set the table; all I have left to do is cook us some eggs. How do you like your eggs cooked?"

"Over easy for me please." I said, not liking my eggs very runny but just a bit more done.

We sat and ate our breakfast, mostly in silence. I had a lot of things on my mind, trying to sort them out. I was thinking about how hard she made me cum last night, and why I never experienced anything like it before. Nothing ever came that close, but a few times it did have a good effect on me, and thinking back, I believed that it probably was because I did have some feelings towards my lover.

Looking over at Vicky, I began to realize that when I was making love to her, I was opening myself up to her. I gave her my trust, I gave her my love, a real and not just emotional kind, I now truly believe that was the reason why I enjoyed it so much and came so hard with her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds