Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

"I'll do that. I'll give your number to her tomorrow and let her know she can call you anytime, if that is ok with you."

"Yes, of course it is silly."

"Vicky?"

"Yes!"

"Ah... that's ok, never mind." I said to her.

"No, you wanted to ask me something, what is it?"

"Would you go out with me Wednesday night?" I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"Brenda, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes... yes I am, unless you're busy or have other plans."

"Oh no, for you I would cancel a trip to the moon, just to go out with you," I heard her giggling.

"Great, but there is something else I would like to ask you, if I may."

"What is it Brenda, ask me anything you like."

"My choice Wednesday evening, but then either on Friday or Saturday, you pick a place to take me, your choice, restaurant, club, dance hall, movie, you name it, and I'll go with you."

"Any place, no questions asked?"

"As long as I know the dress code before we go there, yes."

"Oh, one more thing, between now and Wednesday, text me your address so I can pick you up say around six thirty." I said, biting my lip, feeling a little nervous now.

"Where are we going, so I know how to dress?" Vicky asked.

"Do you know Flanagan's on Fourth and Market?"

"Yes, I love it there. They have the best Irish Stew I've ever tasted."

"Ok, then it's on for six thirty, right?"

For a moment or two, neither one of us said anything, when Vicky did finally say something to me.

"Brenda, you know that no matter how down or depressed I might be, whenever I hear your voice it picks me right up."

"You know Vicky, you can call me anytime. The only time I can't answer my phone is if I'm with a client or in court, so no matter what time of day or night I want you to know that you can call."

"Thank you Brenda. I really appreciate you saying that. Listen, you have a good night's sleep and I'll talk to you soon, ok?"

"Ok, thank you, and Vicky... I'll be thinking of you, so sleep well." Listening, I could hear a soft coo over the phone.

"Night Vicky."

"Night Brenda."

As I settled in bed, pulling the covers up around my neck, I laid back thinking about all the things Samantha had said. It seems that the more I thought about it, the more it felt like the right thing to do. As my eyes got heavy I felt that one day I was going to have to ask Samantha if she did something like she had asked me to do.

Wednesday, I stood in my closet, going through my clothes desperately trying to find the right outfit to wear. Since we were going to an Irish pub, I decided on a dark green dress with short sleeves that buttoned up the front. It was flared at the hips coming down to about four inches above the knees.

After putting my gold necklace and matching earrings on, I tied a white scarf with green leaves around my neck, and left the two top buttons undone. Looking at my image in the mirror, I felt I was ready to go and pick up Vicky.

I pulled up in front of the condo Vicky was renting. Apparently she was watching for me, and came out the door before I could before I could switch the engine off. As she approached the car, I noticed that she was wearing dark trousers that fit her body snugly. Her blouse was fitted to show off her breasts and tapered down to her flat stomach.

After she sat down in the car, she looked over at me, letting her eyes scan my body. As I looked back at her, I could see her nipples starting to show through her bra and blouse. I could feel my own nipples beginning to harden and my panties starting to moisten. I just hoped that she wouldn't be able to smell my arousal.

"I love that dress on you. I think it makes you so beautiful to look at," causing me to blush as she reached across and laid her hand on mine.

All through our dinner, we talked and joked around. She talked about her job and some of the fun stuff she got to do, while I talked about all the hard work it took to win a case and only then I could celebrate the win for a short time, knowing I had to get ready for my next case.

We both were quiet on the drive back to her condo. It was as if we both were just going over the evening's events in our own minds. When we arrived at her condo, I was about to get out and open her door for her but before I was able to unbuckle my seat belt, she already had her door opened.

Reaching across to her I touched her forearm, stopping her.

"Vicky, I wanted to tell you that I had a wonderful evening with you. I'm not sure if you would like to, but I would really enjoy seeing you again," I said, biting on my lower lip and wondering if maybe I was being a little too forward.

"Brenda, would you like to come in for a few minutes, maybe we could have a glass of wine, or I could put on a pot of coffee?" she said, looking at me with a hint of a smile in her eyes.

"Normally I would say that I would love to, but tomorrow is a work day, and I have a lot to do in the morning. Would you give me a rain check on that offer?"

Smiling, she turned her head, looking down at the floorboard of the car. It was if she thinking how she wanted to ask her next question.

"You promised me that the next date would be my choice, anywhere I wanted to go, right?"

"Yes, and I meant what I had said."

"Which is better for you, Friday or Saturday evening?"

"Honestly, Friday. That way I wouldn't have all day Saturday thinking about our next date." Thinking to myself, I just called it a date, which did make me smile at the thought.

"Ok then, I'll pick you up Friday at seven for dinner and dancing afterwards."

"But, I don't know how to dance."

"Just wear something elegant and sexy, not too provocative though."

"Ok, but can you tell me where we're going?"

"You'll see. Hopefully you'll enjoy it," she said, putting her hand on top of mine.

Lowering my eyes, looking at her hand on top of mine, I said, "Ok, see you on Friday at seven then."

As she closed the car door, I watched her skip up to her front door. Just after she entered her condo, she turned and waved to me while closing the door.

Arriving home, I noticed on the kitchen clock that it was nearly nine in the evening. Samantha was sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

"Hi mother, how was your date with Vicky?"

"It was fine, we had a good time talking, she even tried to teach me how to shoot pool and throw some darts." I turned to return to the kitchen.

As I was pouring myself a glass of water to take back to the bedroom, she pulled up alongside of me leaning against the counter.

"So did you kiss her when you dropped her off?" She asked, grinning at me, wanting to know the details.

"Samantha, do I ask you about your dates?"

"Well, no..."

"Can you tell me why I don't ask?"

"Is it TMI?"

"No, the answer is much simpler than that, try again," I said, smiling over at her.

"Is it because I wouldn't tell you?" Again seeing her bashful smile show through.

"Exactly... now you know the reason I'm not going to tell you anything about mine," I said, poking my finger at her and making her giggle.

Once she stopped giggling, she became quiet, looking at the floor and fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "Mother, can I ask you a question?"

Of course baby, you can ask me anything, you know I'll give you an honest answer... Except who I kiss," causing us both to giggle a little.

"Everyone... what I mean is, all my friends, and even grandma and granddad all call me Sam, even Uncle Harold, but you always call me Samantha, why is that?"

Putting my glass on the counter, and pulling her until she stood in front of me, I put my hands on her shoulders.

"When I got pregnant, there was all kinds of yelling and I was being scorned and ridiculed for what I had done. The entire family was there, even your great grandparents. Anyway, I was sitting there crying, no one to turn to when your great grandfather Henry, you know, my mother's father, slammed his fist down on the table, knocking over glasses and cups that were on it. Anyway, he told everyone to shut up."

I took a deep breath to finish collecting my thoughts.

"He told that them that yes, I had made a mistake, which I was going to have to live the rest of my life with, but now that it was done, there was nothing that could be done about it. He said that this was going to be his one and only great grandchild, and if anyone said another word, he would kick their bloody ass to hell and back. He walked over and put his arms around me, hugging me close and told everyone they should be thankful for what they were about to receive."

"When you were born, everyone was there in the hospital. After the delivery, they were all there in the room when they brought you in. Everyone of course wanted to hold you, and when Henry finally got a got his chance, he asked what I was going to name his little great grandbaby. I looked at him and said after you, of course, Samantha." His full name was Henry Samuel Livingston. I looked at mom and said, "Her name is Samantha Helen Mallard." Helen of course was my mother's first name.

I paused once more to wipe a tear from my eye, as it started its journey down my cheek.

"Gramps would come over to the house two or three times a week to hold you and play with you. He had cancer, and it was slowly eating away at him. Towards the end, I would take you to him so that he could see and hold you. Just after you turned two, he passed away just after our last visit. I loved him very much and to this day, I honor his memory by calling you by your full name. You know what Sam? I believe either Sam or Samantha will still honor him in a special way." I drew my baby daughter into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Mother, would you tell me more about him, what he was like, what kind of a man he was?"

"Of course baby, but not tonight, I have a big day tomorrow and I need my rest tonight, ok?"

Being pulled in for another hug, she said "I love you mother."

"I love you too Sam."

After getting undressed and pulling out the clothes I was going to wear the next day, I plugged in my phone and crawled into the bed. I decided that tonight I was not going to wear my nightshirt, but just sleep in my panties. Looking over at the phone, I decided that I had just left Vicky only an hour ago. I felt that maybe it was a little too much to call her so soon.

As I laid back, covering myself, my hands went to my breasts, thinking how hard they got, just looking at Vicky's nipples getting hard and how hers got just as hard looking at me. Slowly I slid my hand down to my panties. Slipping my fingers underneath the waistband, they continued until I felt the soft curls on my mound. Sliding a little lower, I could feel the dampness of my panties where my juices had soaked them earlier.

When my fingers lightly slid over my nub I felt a shudder pass over my body. Pressing deeper on my pussy, I could feel the wetness of my lips coating my fingers. I began to wonder if a fantasy is nothing more than a dream while we were awake. Spreading my outer lips with my two fingers, I slid them up the inside of my lips until my fingers were on my clit, making slow circles around it. As my breath started to quicken, the phone rang, scaring me for a second, while jerking my fingers from my wet pussy.

Cursing who was calling taking me from my erotic moment, by the fourth ring I picked it up, still panting and said, "Hello."

"I'm sorry, did I call at a bad time? You sound out of breath."

"Oh no, I was about to get a glass of water and had to run back for the phone. How are you?" I asked, hoping my simple explanation would cover my panting.

"I was just sitting here thinking of you, and I thought I would call..."

It seemed like a long pregnant moment when I tried to break the tension.

"Vicky?"

"Yes."

"You have no idea what it means to me when you call. Your voice takes me to a place that is so peaceful. After talking to you as I lay in bed, I have some of the best nights of sleep I've ever had, so please, if I don't call you first, please call me. Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. I know after I've talked to you, I also have a peaceful night's sleep. Your voice is so full of care and warmth, I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing you talk to me."

"Vicky... where are we going Friday night?"

"Never you mind, you'll find out on Friday. I think it's someplace you've never been before, so I'm hoping you'll enjoy it."

"Ok, if you say so, as long as it's with you, I'm sure I will enjoy it," I said, hoping it wasn't a strip club.

"Brenda..." Hearing nothing I knew she was having trouble with some feelings.

"Vicky, remember we promised to talk to one another no matter how hard it might be?"

"Yes, I remember..."

"When you lost Gabby, you never really got over the hurt and now you fear that I might hurt you," I said, hoping I didn't frighten her with my statement.

"Yes, very badly. How did you know?"

"I could see it in your eyes."

"Well, it was..."

"No, not now," I said, cutting her off. "Not over the phone, I want us to be together when tell me. This is something personal for you, and I don't want to just be a voice in your ear."

"Ok, I would like that too." I felt I could almost see her crooked smile.

"Vicky, I'll call you tomorrow night after I get into bed."

"You promise. You know I would like that very much."

"I promise, now you sleep and know my thoughts are with you tonight."

"Thank you, mine will be with you also." I could swear I hear the smack of a kiss just as she hung up.

Putting the phone back on the nightstand and turning out the light, I again snuggled under the covers and once more slid my hand back inside of my panties. I couldn't believe that I totally soaked my panties.

Using two of my fingers, I slowly began sliding them up and down my slit, coating them with my juices. I started to imagine that it was Vicky's tongue that I felt licking me. With my other hand, I began squeezing and pinching my nipples, making them harder than what they were. I began to wonder if my fantasy could become a reality.

Slipping between my outer lips, I started sliding my fingers up one side and down the other on my inner lips... As her tongue circled my clit, again I felt a shudder pass through my body. Her tongue slid down, parting my inner lips, sliding down and over my hole. I felt my juices soaking her tongue as it slowly sank into my hole. Once more her tongue slid back up and circled my clit, but this time she started flicking it back and forth before going down and lightly pressing into my wet pussy.

Slowly her tongue began fucking me faster and faster, not going very deep, but pressing upward towards my clit. I felt my body beginning to stiffen, my legs jerking. Turning my head to the side, I bit down on the corner of the pillow as my orgasm over took me. I could hear my muffled screams, my hips jerking as her tongue took me higher and higher.

When I woke up in the morning, I suddenly realized I was alone in bed and what I had felt the night before was only a fantasy dream, but it felt so real to me. My hand was still inside of my panties and my juices had dried on my fingers and panties. I knew I had experienced the best orgasm in my life and it was the dream of a woman doing it to me.

Suddenly my alarm went off. I quickly turned it off, jumping out of bed. As I looked back at the bed, I could see a dark spot on the sheets where my ass was. I knew I came hard, but I never dreamt that I would have wet the bed as much as I had. I knew that when I got home I was going to wash the sheets before I went to bed tonight.

After my quick shower and fixing my face I went down to the kitchen to find that Sam had already made my morning coffee and had toast sitting on the table waiting for me. Just as I poured myself a cup of coffee and was about to sit down, Sam walked into the kitchen more asleep than awake.

"Hey mother, sleep well last night?"

"Yes, very good, and you?" I asked, feeling my smile spread across my face.

"Yes, almost too good. Listen, before I forget, Melissa's parents are going out of town Friday afternoon, I was wondering if I could spend the weekend with Melissa so she doesn't have to stay home alone."

"Why don't you bring her over here and the both of you stay here?" I asked her, just to see what her answer would be.

"I could, but if we stayed at her house, we would have more privacy."

"I suppose you're going to have a party with a bunch of guys and girls, all getting drunk and tearing up the house?"

"MOTHER... of course not, when we can have uninterrupted sex all weekend."

"Just sex huh?"

"Oh god, I didn't just say that did I?" she groaned, hiding her face in the crook of her arm to cover up her embarrassment.

"I'm afraid so baby, but yes, you can spend the weekend with her so long as her mother approves. Just don't let me find out you both went behind her back to do this, ok?"

"No of course not, but I'll tell her to call you if she wants to know anything, but I think she will call you either way."

"Ok baby, now I have to get to work, big day today, see you tonight..." I leaned over, giving her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

Today was not too bad, I had two court appearances in the morning, and things went pretty much as planned. It was the afternoon court that started to make me want to pull my hair out. The opposing attorney tried to enter some items that were not in his foreclosure. When the judge asked if we could proceed and work around the items, I objected that I hadn't even seen what the opposing attorney had, much less how it was going to affect the case later. Finally after arguing for nearly a half hour, a continuance was granted until I had time to review the items presented.

When I got home I walked into the kitchen, smelling something delicious cooking. When I went into the living room, Sam was sitting up on one end of the sofa and Melissa had her head lying in Sam's lap. When I went over and leaned down and gave Sam a hug and a kiss on her cheek, I could smell both their arousals. When I leaned down farther and gave Melissa a hug and a kiss on her cheek, I noticed her nipples were standing up hard under her t-shirt. I really didn't want to embarrass them, so I just stood and said that I was going to go and change clothes while they finished setting the table so we could all eat.

Coming into the kitchen a little later, refreshed after washing my face and taking off my makeup, we started to eat. During dinner, Melissa said that her mother wanted to talk to me about the weekend. I had said that was fine and after we were done eating, while she and Sam cleaned up the kitchen I would talk to her.

I had spent about an hour on the phone talking to Marie, Melissa's mom, about her trip and the kids staying over at their house. I had told her that it was fine with me for the two of them to keep each other company, and that I might pay them a surprise visit, just to check up on them to make sure everything was ok. She was pleased to hear that and thanked me.

We all sat in the living room, watching a movie and eating popcorn. When the movie was over, they both said that they were tired and were heading to bed. They both gave me a hug and a hiss on the cheek as they went to Sam's bedroom. I picked up the empty glasses and popcorn bowls and put everything in the sink. I pre-made the coffee for in the morning and went up to bed myself.

When I was about half way to my bedroom, I suddenly remembered I wanted to wash my sheets before going to bed. I just shrugged my shoulders thinking I know who made the wet spot and was not afraid of sleeping in it.

When I pulled down the covers, I noticed that my cream colored sheets had been replaced with a set of light blue ones. I could feel my embarrassment rising to my cheeks trying to think what Sam must have thought when she saw the dried wet spot in the middle of the bed. I thought to myself that if I had been a little quieter coming in, I might have caught them fingering each other sitting on the sofa.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds