Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

After peeing and brushing my teeth, I set the alarm, turned off the light and picked up my phone to call Vicky. After I had found her name and hit speed dial, I settled into the bed and slipped my hand back inside my panties to wait for the connection. On the second ring, she answered the phone.

"Hello my sweet." I loved the soft sexy sound of her voice.

"And what if I was a guy calling just to breathe hard into your ear." I said with a little laughter.

" I guess I would have just made his night, wouldn't I," she laughed back at me.

"Well, I'm not sure about anyone else, but you sure just made my night," smiling at myself as I said that.

"So how was your day, mine was long and boring." She said after a sigh.

"Could have been better, but also could have been a lot worse. Had a rough afternoon with Judge Pickle."

"Don't you mean Judge Pixler?"

"No pickle is my code word for the sour puss," causing both of us to start laughing.

"So are you in bed?" She asked.

"Yes of course, I'm all settled in, listening to your sweet voice and thinking about tomorrow evening, having no idea what I'm in for."

"Oh don't worry, you'll be fine, plus I'll be there with you the whole time. Trust me."

"Oh I trust you, but you know us lawyers, we like to be prepared and know what we are getting into."

"So tell me, what are you wearing to bed?" I asked.

"Who says I'm in bed yet."

"So you're going to try and tell me you're not lying down in your bed, waiting for me to call?"

"Well, maybe I just want to keep you guessing. You know how us Private Eyes are, keeping everyone on their toes."

"That's ok, I'll just use my own imagination," teasing her.

"What are you wearing?" she asked.

"Maybe I should tell you that I might be wearing a set of silk pajamas, or I could say that I am lying here naked and let you toss and turn all night long." I could hear her moan at the thought of me being nude and talking to her.

I slowly began sliding my fingers up and down my wet slit, as I started teasing her with an image of me possibly being naked.

"Since you won't tell me what you're wearing, I guess I'll just have to leave it up to your imagination."

"You're mean, you know that don't you?" She said to me.

"I know... So I'll see you tomorrow night around seven, right?"

"Yes, I'll see you then..."

"Sleep well, will be thinking of you." I said to her, trying to control my breathing as I felt my fingers slipping into my wet pussy.

"Be thinking about you too... night Brenda."

"Night Vicky."

In the morning when I went into the office, I had asked Donna if I had anything going on in the afternoon. She said that I had one appointment at one, but then I was free the rest of the afternoon. I said fine, make sure I have a clear calendar for the rest of the afternoon and when my appointment leaves she also could have the rest of the afternoon off as well. This brought a big smile to her lips and she said thank you.

By two thirty I was on my way home. After walking in the door a little after three, I yelled that I was home. No need to walk in on something that I didn't need to see. I soon came to realize that I was in fact home alone.

After checking the mail, I made sure the wine cooler was well stocked, just in case any was needed. I then went up and decided that a nice long bubble bath was in order before worrying about going out for the evening. After soaking in the tub until the water became too cold, I stood and finished with a shower. I had finished drying, put on a strapless bra and panties and was in the process of working on my makeup when I heard the doorbell.

I was about to call out to Sam to answer the door, but remembered that she wasn't home, so putting on my housecoat, I went to see who was at the door.

I almost fainted when I opened the door and there stood Vicky. She was standing there, in a white Patrizia Pepe Long Flowing jumpsuit. I had something very similar hanging in my closet. She had on black ankle boots with a two-inch heel. When my eyes returned to her face, I noticed that her nipples were hard and pointed.

"Wow, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks, I thought I would look nice for you tonight."

"You're early" was all that I could think of to say.

"I know; I get nervous just sitting around."

"But I'm not even ready yet."

"I know; may I come in?"

I was so transfixed looking at her; I forgot I left her standing out on the front door step. I said "Please, I'm sorry, where are my manners?" I stood aside, allowing her to enter and close the door behind her.

"Would you like a glass of wine, or if you like you can check the fridge and see if Sam has left anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you."

Looking at her, all I could see was a sparkle in her deep brown eyes and the smile on her lips.

"If you like, you can check through the CDs to see if there is something there you'd like to listen to while I go and finish getting ready." I turned to return to the bedroom to get ready.

My hands were shaking so badly, I decided to finish getting dressed before finishing up my makeup. I chose a red strapless short mini satin cocktail dress with ruffled lace flowers. By now my hands had quit shaking, so I put the finishing touches to my face. After slipping on my three inch red heels I looked in the mirror, saying to myself, "Go and get her you sexy thing you."

When I opened the door, I was able to hear soft music coming from the living room. As I walked down the hall, my sound of my heels was muffled by the hallway carpet and kept Vicky from being alerted of my impending entry. When I turned the corner into the living room, it took a second or two for Vicky to look up at me.

Her mouth was gaped open. As she started to rise, she fell back into the sofa. It looked like she was having a hard time controlling her muscles. I walked over to her and offered my hand to help her up.

Once she was standing on her feet, she held me at arm's length, just staring at me.

"You're... my god... You're..."

"Do you think I should go and maybe put something else on?" I asked, teasing her a little.

"Oh no... no way. You look so beautiful."

I stepped back and did a little pirouette for her to see the back. When I stopped once more in front of her, I knew that the red dress actually accented the red highlights of my auburn hair. I was still an inch or so shorter then Vicky, even with my high heels, but we were close now.

"Do you approve of your date tonight?"

"Oh yes, Brenda. You look so beautiful. Bring some extra cash to bail me out of jail tonight. I'm going to have to fight everyone to keep them away from you." She took me by my hips and pulled me in for a hug. Pushing back a little on her shoulders, I was able to lean in and give her a peck on her lips. When she tried to lean in for a second kiss, I put my hand on her chest stopping her, "I'm starving, feed me, besides you don't want to smear my lipstick do you?"

Looking at me and giving me a fake pout, she smiled and said she would do that later.

The restaurant she had picked out was one that I never had been to before this night. They all seemed to know Vicky, often referring to her as Vic. When either the waitress or one of the other employees was around, I also referred to her as Vic. The meal was very good. I had the braised lamb chops, and Vicky had the order of sea scallops. We settled on an excellent Rosé wine. It was rather a nice medium for the red meat and the seafood. The only way I would touch the dessert was that she split it with me. For our dessert we chose the banana flambé with rum and ice cream.

It was nearly eight thirty by the time we left the restaurant to go dancing. Vicky took me to a club near the outskirts of the city called Splash. After we were seated and ordered drinks, I sat back and began to realize that this was not your usual club. I had noticed several of the women really giving me the once over as we walked in and found a table.

Putting my hand on Vicky's forearm, I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Is this a lesbian bar?"

Looking back at me with her crooked little smile, she replied "Yes it is," causing me to squeeze her arm a little tighter.

As I really started looking around, I noticed all types of women. Some were a bit older, and some looked rather young. I suppose you could also say there was a no dress code. Some girls wore skirts that were so short; you could see their panties, and some looked like they didn't have any panties on at all. A few women wore very baggy pants and what looked like shirts with the sleeves torn off. There were of course a few like Vicky and I, dressed nicely, not too flashy but also not very plain.

I watched as I could see them intermingle between each other. Some were holding hands, while some were in what looked like a very animated conversation. This was my first time that I was exposed to something like this, and I started to realize that they were no different than anyone else I knew. Some were probably very lonely and wanted to find someone to help fill the void, if only for one night. I assumed that those holding hands were actually in a relationship and were here where no one would hassle them.

I was broken from my thoughts as Vicky pulled on my hand to get my attention.

"If you're really feeling uncomfortable, we can go somewhere else if you like."

"No, I'd like to stay, unless you'd rather not," I replied.

"I was just worried about you, that's all," Vicky said.

"Can I ask you a question for an honest answer?"

"Yes, of course Brenda."

"You came here a lot, and on more than a few occasions, you took someone home with you?" I asked, thinking that Vicky was one of those lonely ones, looking to fill a void, even if for one night.

Lowering her head and starting to play with the glass in front of her, she said, "Yes I have, on a few occasions."

"If someone tries to talk to you, I will understand. You can talk all you want, but I will not share." I said, taking her hand and lacing my fingers between hers.

I could see the relief spread across her face, and a smile on her lips. I started thinking that possibly once we walked in, she thought someone might come over to us and try and talk to her, not knowing how I would react. Just as a slow song started to play, Vicky was pulling me out of my chair and dragging me to the dance floor.

As we got to the dance floor, and pulled me close, I squeezed her shoulders then whispered in her ear that I didn't know how to dance."

Looking at me, she said, "relax, just let your hips go with the flow of the music. I will help guide you." She began pushing my hips one way, then the next with the beat of the song that was playing.

Looking around at some of the other couples dancing, they seemed just to be into each other, some closer than others, but each had their arms wrapped around the other, swaying to the music. Trying to move a little closer to Vicky, I pressed my body to hers and wrapped my arms around her neck a little tighter. I heard a moan escape her lips as she pulled me even closer and started rubbing her hands on the top of my ass.

As the song ended, another slow one started playing, so we continued pressing ourselves against one another. Rubbing against Vicky, I could feel my nipples becoming harder and harder. I really didn't care and secretly hoped others saw how turned on I was becoming, being so close to this beautiful woman. I could feel the moisture from my pussy starting to soak my panties, knowing no one else in here would ever know that.

We danced for maybe another half hour. I even tried a couple of fast ones, feeling like I was making a fool out of myself, but thought that maybe if I practiced more, it might be a good form of exercise. What I thought would happen did in fact happen. A few women did come over to our table to talk to Vicky. I felt it was more like they were trying to find out who I was more than then their need to talk to Vicky. As they came up to the table, I would hold Vicky's hand with my fingers laced between hers. I sat and smiled and acted like it was no big deal. When one or two would offer her hand to me, I would reach out and shake her hand while smiling. After the first two or three, Vicky became more relaxed when they did come to our table.

Glancing at my watch, I saw that it was almost eleven. I squeezed her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Would you take me home please. I think it has been a long day, for the both of us."

"Sure babes."

Once we were in the Jeep and heading home, I moved over and placed my hand on her thigh, and said that I really enjoyed myself, and asked if she would take me back there again. Placing her hand on top of mine, she said anytime. I told her also that she was going to have to take the time to try and teach me how to dance to the faster songs. This only brought a little giggle from her lips and agreeing to teach me.

As we started to pull up to the house, I told her to pull her car into the drive way and not to move. I went to the keypad on the side of the garage door and punched in the code to open the door. There was enough room in the garage for her Jeep to fit in alongside of my Audi. When I motioned for her to pull her car in, she gave me a funny look, but aligned her car to drive in next to mine.

Once she had pulled into the garage, I started to close the door and stood in front of her car waiting for her to get out and come to me.

"Babes, why did you have me pull into your garage, when I should be going shortly." She gave me a perplexed look.

"Sam is staying with her girlfriend until Sunday afternoon. I have to the house to myself until then." Taking a deep breath to gather my courage so I could continue what I wanted to say, "Unless you feel otherwise, I would like for you to stay and spend the night with me. I'm not saying that we have to make love or anything, but to sit and cuddle, maybe even wake up in each other's arms would really be nice."

"Are you sure of this?" she asked, putting her hands on my hips while looking into my eyes.

"If you're asking if I trust you, I do." Taking her face in my hands, I pulled her down to me and kissed her lips lightly. While still holding her face, I said, "I'll open the door to let you out if you ask me, but I would rather you stay," once more giving her a kiss.

Pulling me against her, she pressed her lips to mine, her tongue sliding back and forth across my lips seeking a way in. I put my hand behind her neck and parted my lips, allowing her tongue to explore the inside of my mouth.

As we pulled away to catch our breath, I slid my hand down her arm, taking her hand in mine and began pulling her to the door leading inside the house. Just as I opened the door, the lights went off in the garage. Pulling Vicky through the kitchen I led her down the hall to my bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom I turned on a light, and went to my dresser. I pulled out a sleep shirt for the both of us, handing one to Vicky. I gave her two hangers and said that she could change in the bathroom.

After she was in the bathroom with the door closed, I removed my dress and bra, after kicking my shoes off. I slipped on the sleep shirt, which came down far enough that it barely covered the bottom of my panties. Pulling down the covers, I sat on the edge of the bed waiting on Vicky. After hearing the toilet flush, she came into the bedroom, wearing only her sleep shirt, which was also barely covering her panties.

I stepped into the bathroom, washed my face, removed my makeup and sat on the toilet to pee. I said a silent prayer to myself to have the courage to follow through with my plan, or maybe it was more of Sam's plan. I felt deep within myself that this was the right thing to do.

I turned off the light, walked into the bedroom and noticed that Vicky was sitting on the edge of the bed. Walking over to her, leaning down and lightly kissing her lips, I pushed her down onto the bed, motioning for her to move over. Lying down beside her, I turned off the light and drew her into my arms. The room was bathed in a soft glow from the night-light in the bathroom.

Silently we laid together, my arms wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to me. I felt her hand lying on my stomach. Slowly she began moving her hand in small circles. As I felt her hand move, I tensed up and this stopped her from moving her hand. As I slowly began to relax once more, her hand again started to move in small circles. This time I did not stiffen up, but gave a soft coo.

As her fingers slowly moved up and were at the bottom of my breasts, I began to breathe a little heavier. Her hand moved slowly up and covered my breasts. Reaching up, I took her hand and brought it to my lips and gave it a kiss. Taking each finger, I kissed the pads of her fingers, one at a time. Sitting up, in the dim light of the room I thought I saw the look of sadness on her face. Reaching to the back of my neck, I pulled my nightshirt up and over my head, throwing it on the floor beside the bed; exposing my breasts. I sat there for a moment, so that she could look at my breasts as they stood out while she was resting on her elbow looking at me.

Vicky then reached behind her neck and pulled her shirt off, throwing it on the floor near mine. With both of my hands, I tentatively reached out and lightly cupped her breasts in my hands. I felt their softness, her nipples appeared nearly a half inch long and very firm to my touch. While holding her breasts in my hands, I leaned in and softly kissed her lips.

Lying back down, I once more took her hand; this time I held it in mine while kissing the palm of her hand and after kissing the palm once more, I placed her hand on top of my breast and held it there.

Using my free hand, I reached behind her neck and drew her in for a kiss. As our kiss became more passionate, I felt the palm of her hand rubbing my nipple, making it harder than I ever felt before. Vicky went from one breast to the other, then taking her fingertips and tracing around each nipple before lightly pinching and pulling on them. As we broke to catch our breaths, she leaned down and lightly licked each nipple sending shivers up and down my spine. I heard myself moan out at the touch of her lips on my breast, kissing then a lick after each kiss.

Feeling her lips encircling my areola, I could feel the gentle sucking of her lips on my nipple, causing me to moan louder with each swipe of her tongue. Her hand resting flat on my stomach just below my breasts, I took her hand and began sliding it down over my stomach. Using my fingers to lift my panties up, I slid her hand inside of my panties, until I could feel her fingertips lightly rubbing my curly hairs.

I held her as best I could as she continued to lick and nibble on each of my breasts, while her hand was slowly making its way over my mound and towards my slit. I felt her fingers become instantly soaked as she made her way down my slit, slightly parting my lips. My breathing became more erratic, my moans only broken by the grunts emitting from my throat. As I felt her finger slide between my lips and press over my hole, I gasped and pushed my hips upwards, wanting her to penetrate me.

Vicky pulled her finger to one side of my slit sliding it down to almost touching my anus. Slowly her finger came back up the other side until she touched my clit, making me moan into her shoulder. I felt her slowly sliding her finger into me to her first knuckle, then pulling out before sliding back in to her second knuckle. Slowly and tenderly she began fucking me with the palm of her hand over my clit, pressing down on it.

I felt her finger deep in me, her lips alternating between my breasts, my hands grasping onto her shoulders. Feeling her finger leaving the depths of my pussy, I moaned in frustration at its loss. Her wet lips now covered mine, and a second finger joined the first to slide deep back into me. Slowly she started fucking me while her tongue explored the depths of my mouth. I felt a third finger slowly being pushed into me, my pussy tightly grabbing it. I placed my hand on top of her hand covered by my panties and pressed her hand harder on my pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds