Canoe Trip Guide

"It seems to be hard enough," I agreed. "You got any way in particular you wanna do this?"

"Yeah. I want you to take me from behind," she said as she reached for the tree trunk and bent over. She pushed her ass out at me and bent over until her head was actually below her ass. "This way I can feel you all the way in me as far as you can go," she murmured as I stepped behind her and dropped to my knees. I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and softly licked up her wet pussy, tasting her tangy juices. "Ohhhhh yeah. Wasn't expecting that!" she moaned softly as I stroked my tongue up her lips again. She rocked her hips and pushed back at me with each stroke up her wet lips, each time flicking across her exposed clit before dragging my tongue along her pussy. Her taste went from tangy to slightly sweet as her excitement grew and her body responded to my tongue.

Finally I stood up and pressed my now engorged head between her lips, hearing her moan as I slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy. I slipped easily into her, stopping only when my hips pressed against her big round ass. I reached down, bending half over her to finally reach her tits, cupping them and lifting her large soft mounds in my hands as I started stroking in and out of her.

"Oh yeah. That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy. Make mama come for you!" she moaned loudly as I plunged in and out at a steady pace, enjoying myself but not in any hurry to come. In and out I pushed, each stroke in squishing softly before my thighs slapped against her bare ass. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck mama. Fuck my hot pussy. Make me come around that fat cock of yours," she moaned as I stroked, my fat mushroom head teasing her tunnel walls. The longer I stroked into her the more animated she became, rocking her hips and pushing back at me in an attempt to make me go faster. "Fuck me harder. Pound that cock into meeeee!" she moaned as I drove into her over and over. I let go of her tits and held her hips, starting to slap into her harder and faster, driving my cock into her almost as fast as I could. Each impact of my thighs on her ass made her big tits swing and her body shake, her ass rippling almost like a bowl of jello as I pounded into her.

"Oh fuck Oh fuck here I come baby. Ohhhhhh Sweet Jesus! Shit shit shit....Here I COME!" she squealed at least three octaves higher than her normal voice. I felt her pussy clench around me as her whole body shook and trembled, barely able to stand any longer.

She pulled off my cock and sagged to the ground, panting for breath as she held the tree trunk. "DAMN!" she said with a breathless smile. "That's all I can say is DAMN!"

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did that all right," she said as she pushed herself up. "Now I think I owe you a cleanup."

"If you want," I answered her.

"Oh trust me. I do!" she grinned. She used the little hose to sprinkle water over the both of us, wetting our bodies. She hooked the hose back on the shower bag and then bent to pick up the shower gel, taking a short suck on my still hard cock. She let go of my shaft and stood up. With a smile she drizzled some of the gel on her big soft tits and then used them to soap my body, moving up and down, rubbing them around my cock and even across my ass before soaping my back. She reached up and pulled down the little hose again, gently rinsing the two of us off.

"I don't think you got much of a shower," I said, as I turned in her arms.

"Not much," she agreed.

I bent to retrieve the shower gel, squirted some in my hand. With a smile I rubbed up and down her body, sliding my hand down between her legs to wash her pussy and thighs, and then reaching around her to wash her ass and even slide my hand between her ass crack, teasing her rosebud with my soapy finger. "If you're trying to get me turned on again, it's working," she whispered.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. If I lean against that tree, you think you can fuck me from the front?"

"I bet I could," I answered her. She put her back to the tree and spread her legs as far as she could. I stepped between her legs, squatting slightly to align my cock with her pussy. I pushed easily up into her, reaching for the tree over her head to hold myself at an angle. I started stroking slowly, not wanting to push her hard into the tree and scrape her up, but wanting to penetrate into her as far as I could.

"Oh yesssssss," she cooed softly. "I wanna feel you blow in me. I wanna feel your cum squirting into my pussy. Give it all to me. Fill me up with your cum!" she moaned as I stroked in and out of her. I could feel my body responding to the sensations of her pussy on my head, her soft walls caressing me as I slid in and out of her wet tunnel. "Oh that's it baby. Fuck mama with that cock. Just fill me with your cum."

"Uh huh," I grunted as the warm tingle spread through my body, my orgasm inching closer and closer. Each stroke made her big tits swing and bounce, the view driving my body wild. Each time her tits bounced I felt like my cock got harder. Each time they swung I felt like I'd cum any second. Finally it was more than my excited body could hold back.

"Yeah. I feel you getting fatter. Oh shit yes. Come for mama. Fill mama's pussy with your hot cum! Ohhhhh damn yes. I think I'm going to come too. I think I'm gonna.....OH FUCK!" she cried as my body bucked and jammed my cock into her. I felt a gush of cum lance up into her as her pussy clenched around me, the two of us coming at the same time. Her pussy tried to pull me in tighter and grip me as my body jerked over and over between her legs.

"Damn," I grunted as I stood there my cock twitching inside her.

"Jesus. God Mike! You can fuck," she breathed.

"I gotta ask. I know you're married, but do you say this kind of stuff to your husband when you have sex?"

"What kinda stuff?"

"Fill Mama's pussy with your cum?"

"I guess I do have a little fantasy of having sex with my step son. He's got one big cock. But no. My husband isn't much of a fuck. Well, actually he is a fuck. He lays on me or tosses me on the couch, fucks until he's done and then leaves me to finish myself off. So getting it like this...yeah it's fantasy stuff."

"Well, glad I could give you a little fantasy stuff," I chuckled. I pulled from her pussy and helped her up. I bent down to retrieve the gel again, put some in my hand and washed her pussy and my cock before she rinsed us. We used the rest of the water on ourselves and then I took the bag down and we walked back to camp.

I was kinda surprised when I got back. It didn't surprise me to see Tiffany and Tina in a sixty-nine on one of their air mattresses right in the middle of camp, but it was more of a surprise to see Beth lying on the ground with Kim eagerly licking her pussy. If I hadn't just had sex I probably would have instantly sprouted another erection.

Sherrie and I put on more deet to keep the bugs at bay, making sure to do each other's backs and back side parts, before sitting by the fire. We chatted about life, mostly hers, but some of the other ladies until Jill and Donna came back from the woods. It looked like Donna had been crying, but I kept my observation to myself.

The other ladies finished their activities and we all ended up sitting around the fire talking. I seemed to be a frequent topic of conversation, why I was out here, why I was single, why I wasn't dating, why...well anything personal you can imagine. I finally broke down and spent fifteen minutes explaining why I was divorced and why I didn't feel like dating, finally putting that topic to rest.

Lunch time came and we all ate pita pockets with summer sausage and cheese followed by some yogurt covered granola. I decided to let the ladies have the camp to themselves and headed out into the woods to find a comfortable place to take a nap. I found a large flat rock on the far side of the island that hung out over the water. The sun was going the right way and once sure that I wouldn't get scorched later, I lay down for a nap.

"Now that's wildlife," a female voice said in my dream. "You said it. I wouldn't mind a late night encounter with that." Another said. "Oh yeah. Look at that hardon. God I could just sit on that and ride it to heaven," the first one said.

"At ease," s male voice said, clearly irritated. "You forget who's in the back of the canoe."

"No I didn't. You wanna lay up there I'll ride you," the female voice said again.

"Why would you want to fuck on a rock? It can't be comfortable."

"Depends on the cock I guess," the female said with a giggle as the voices slowly faded from my dream.

I woke some time later and wandered back to camp. As I got closer I heard voices that I didn't completely recognize. Most definitely I heard two male voices and quickened my pace, wondering if there were trouble with all the girls naked. God knows it could be a ranger or worse.

I stepped into camp and saw two couples, what I expected were in their early twenties, sitting around the fire as naked as the ladies were.

"Mike!" Kim called, noticing me stopped at the edge of the clearing. She walked over and took my hand, pulling me along. "This is our guide Mike. Mike, this is John and Amanda," she said, motioning to a couple sitting on one of the logs, Amanda a thin young woman with auburn hair and rather small tits, her partner John, slender but muscular, sitting with his hands between his legs to cover his obvious hardon. "And Joe and Fran," she finished, indicating a bit stouter young man and a round figured young woman sitting beside him. She had brown hair, a tad of baby fat and huge tits. They were easily thirty-four or six double D or larger.

"They planned on camping here, and didn't expect to find us. We figured they might as well stay, since we already talked them into joining us for nude day."

"Yeah. I thought that was just a myth," Fran said, smiling at me. "Never figured I'd actually celebrate it! Hey, you're the guy on the rock, aren't you?"

"Ummmm."

"Yeah. He is. Sweet looking boner out there!" Amanda said with a smile. "Fran here wanted to just pull over to the shore and climb on you."

"I did not!"

"Yes you did," Amanda kidded back as she stood up. "I'm Amanda." She said as she stepped toward me with her hand out. "Might as well get to know each other if we're going to share camp tonight."

"Um. Hi. Mike," I answered a bit awkwardly.

"Yeah, I heard that," she said, still not letting go of my hand and moving half a step closer. "The girls here tell me that you've been showing how to survive in the wilderness. Fishing, camping, even how to do a shower in the middle of the woods. We've been out for three days already. A shower would be really nice. I don't suppose you'd like to help me out with that, would you?"

"There's still hot water in the pot," Jill offered. "I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out."

"Um."

"Oh Mike. You wouldn't want to offend our guests, would you?" Kim added with a crooked grin. "You can borrow my body wash if you want."

"Um. Yeah. Sure," I finally said, releasing her hand and walking over to where the shower bag was lying across the top of the cook box. Kim held the bag while I poured the warm water into the bag and I capped it. By the time I had that done Tina was holding out a bottle of green body wash, which Amanda took.

"So, which way?"

"You sure you don't want to do this with your husband?" I asked.

"Oh, he's not my husband. Just a friend," she said cheerfully.

"I see," I said hesitantly.

"So? Which way?" she asked again.

"I guess this way," I answered, carrying the bag. She stepped next to me and looped her arm in mine.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't!" Sherrie called after us.

"And that means?" Amanda asked as we walked out of the clearing into the woods.

"Oh. Not much."

"Means she thinks we're gonna fuck, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, sorta does."

"You wanna fuck?"

"Are you always this crude?" I asked with a frown.

"Nope. But then it's not every day I walk naked through the woods with a guy I just met, that I saw lying on a rock with a huge hardon. A hardon incidentally that I wouldn't mind feeling inside me. So, we gonna fuck before or after the shower?"

"Who said we were going to fuck?"

"You don't want to?"

"I don't even really know you," I answered honestly.

"Good point. Let's see. I'm hot. I'm horny. I'm naked. I don't have any nasty little diseases. What more's to know?"

"Not sure."

"You know all the girls back there?"

"A little."

"Oh? For how long?"

"A few days."

"Uh huh. But you fucked them."

"I guess I did."

"But you don't wanna fuck me because you don't know me? Seriously?"

"Seems a little contradictory, doesn't it?"

"More than a little."

"So what about, what's his name? John?"

"What about him?"

"Isn't he going to be upset if we fuck, as you put it?"

"Why? Should he be?"

"Well, if you're having a relationship with him."

"I'm not. And no, the two of us aren't fucking."

"Why not?"

"Why not what?"

"Why aren't you fucking him? I mean you're naked, he's naked. What's to stop you?"

"He's gay," she said simply.

"Well. I guess that explains that. What about the other guy? He gay too?"

"Nope. Belongs to someone else."

"Your friend?"

"Pretty much. Kinda leaves me out in the cold doesn't it. So, wanna fuck now?"

"If I do it's because I want to, not because I have some driving need to have sex. Seems like you do."

"Been almost four months since I broke up with my boyfriend."

"Long dry spell?"

"Four months."

"Why'd you break up?"

"Caught him fucking my sister," she said with a shrug.

"Yeah. Okay. I can see that one. I guess I'd break up too."

"You married?"

"Nope."

"Girlfriend?"

"Not unless you want to count one of the ladies back in camp."

"So you're not cheating on anyone. Wanna fuck now?"

"You don't give up easy, do you?"

"Not with a hardon like this one," she said reaching in front of me and grabbing my cock, which I hadn't even realized had gotten rock hard.

I reached down for her wrist and pulled her hand off my cock. I pulled her arm and twisted her around while I bent over, aiming my shoulder into her stomach. I straightened up, looping my arm around her waist, her petite little body now slung over my shoulder. She gave a little screech of surprise as she settled on my shoulder.

"What's this for?"

"Because I felt like it," I answered as I angled through the trees toward the rock I had laid out on.

"God damn. Feel like anything else?" she mumbled as she hung over my shoulder. I set the water bag down and stepped out onto the rock I had napped on. I lowered her light frame off my shoulder so she was standing on the rock in front of me. I sat down on the rock and lay down as I had been when I was napping. "Okay. You wanted to climb onto me when you went by. Now's your chance."

"Oh hell yes!" she said with smile. She stepped across me and squatted down, her legs spread to give me a fantastic view up at her pussy. She had round full lips that barely showed any inner lip at all and a soft looking curly mat of auburn hair just above it on her mound. She squatted down, gently moving her pussy to rest on my hard shaft, positioning herself on her feet, her knees spread apart and her arms down between them to rest on my chest. I reached up to her small firm tits and pink nipples, closing my fingers around each hard nipple as she started to slide her wet pussy along the bottom of my shaft, trapped between her wet pussy and my own body.

"Oh yeah. First I'm gonna get you all slicked up with my juices," she cooed as she started to slide her pussy along my shaft, her fat lips spreading to envelope the bottom side of my shaft. I watched her face as she dragged her pussy and clit along my shaft, slowly working herself more excited. Her strokes lengthened as she moved, her eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations. Her pussy lips spread around the head of my cock at the end of each stroke, little shudders and gasps slipping from her as she drove her clit over the crown of my cock. "Oh yeah. So nice. I bet you want me to put you in me don't you? God I can feel how hard and fat you are. Just sliding between my lips, feeling my hot pussy leaking all over you. Oh yeah. Sooooo fucking nice," she moaned as she rode herself down the length of my shaft and back again. "Oh yeah. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to feel your cock slide into my hot wet little pussy? Mmmmmm I bet you do. Oh yeah. I know I do. I want to feel your cock push right into my hot little cunt. You ready? You want me to do it?" she asked no one in particular.

She slid forward, her pussy sliding even farther over my head until I could feel my fat head find the entrance to her tunnel. She bent forward, her tiny tits almost touching my chest as she closed her eyes and pushed back. "Ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck," she mumbled as she pressed back against me, her small tight pussy trying to expand around me and accept me. She pushed harder, the pressure on my crowned head growing as she rocked her weight back more, tilting my cock upward as she continued trying to force herself over my head.

Suddenly I slipped into her, a soft gasp slipping from her lips as she held herself over me, her pussy barely engulfing my head. I didn't force anything, even though my body was screaming at me to push. I waited, allowing her body to slowly expand and accept the long fat intrusion. Ever so slowly she let more weight down, my already slickened cock slipping deeper into her until I felt my head press against the end of her tunnel. "Damn you're fucking big," she moaned as she started lifting herself up my shaft.

"And you're damn tight," I grunted, feeling her pussy try to pull my cock as she lifted herself, her tight walls resisting her motion as she tried to lift herself up my shaft.

She moaned loudly as she slid down again, my cock bouncing against the end of her tunnel before she started up again. Over and over she lifted and dropped, her pace quickening as her body got more comfortable with the intrusion. "I'd say that I'll probably come pretty quickly, you being this tight and all," I grunted, feeling my cock tingle in all the right places.

"Uh huh," she mumbled, her eyes still closed as she bounced herself up and down my shaft.

"You want me to make you come first?" I asked quietly.

"Uh huh," she answered, her pace never slowing.

I slid one hand down from where they were resting on her tits, her hard little nipples pressing into my palms, and rolled my hand so that each stroke down drove her clit along the side of my finger.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed with the first stroke down the added sensation. "ohmygod," she gasped with each stroke down my cock and finger. I moved my other hand and watched her little titties bounce each time she dropped, her cervix beating a rhythmic tattoo on my engorged head. Up and down she went, gasping and moaning in pleasure as my finger and cock stimulated her well beyond the beginnings of a climax. I could feel her pussy trying to clamp tighter around me, if that were even possible, as her legs trembled, upsetting her rhythmic coordination.

"Shit I'm coooooominnnnnnng!" she cried several octaves higher than her already high female voice. She sat on me, her legs and arms shaking uncontrollably as I stroked her clit with the side of my finger, her hips trying to rock in time with my strokes and her whole body flushed pink as she sat on me. "Ohhhh god damn," she moaned as her body began to still. She once again started lifting and dropping on me. "God I love having a cock in me after I've come. I love how it feels and makes my whole body quiver inside. Ohhhhh fuck you feel good. Soooo fucking good," she moaned softly as she lifted and dropped on me, her still occasionally spasming pussy teasing me closer to climax.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds