• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Caroline

"Kiss it!" she demanded.

I knew then what was to be. She always made me kiss the instruments of her cruelties. A sweet kiss followed by a sharp sting! I raised the shiny buckle to my lips, then planted a kiss upon it. Yes, I wanted it badly.

"What would you have me do with the belt, BethAnne?" she asked.

"Beat me with it," I replied softly. It was more of our ritual. Seldom did the words change.

"Where would you have me beat you with it, my dear?" she asked in a mocking tone.

Julie's eyes lit up. She couldn't believe my total, complete, unyielding subservience to Caroline.

"On my ass, mistress," I whispered.

"I can't hear you, slave. Where?"

"On my ass, mistress," I said more loudly.

Caroline's eyes were on fire. "You must kneel before me and beg me to beat you before I obey your wishes, slave."

I knelt, head lowered. "I desire that you beat my ass with this strap, my mistress."

"I grant your wish, but first you must show your new friend Julie why I love your tongue so much. Give me the belt, BethAnne." I handed it to her.

"Come here, Julie," said Caroline. Julie moved forward, smiling. She had been waiting for an opportunity to join in on the fun and games. "Her tongue is wicked," she continued. "Why don't you rest your backside on the horizontal bar so BethAnne can service you. If you can make Julie come, you slut, I may spare you some pain."

Julie moved past me, to my left, a broad smile on her face, then turned her back to the horizontal bar. Her bright red skirt clung tightly to her smooth, stockinged legs. She looked down at me, her deep blue eyes glistening in the light of the room. I turned to face her, still kneeling. The dildo in my rosehole scraped the floor lightly as I knelt in front of her. Her legs were parted, invitingly, but the tightness of her skirt precluded my seeing all the way to her crotch.

"Raise your skirt for her," said Caroline.

It was the first order she had given the stranger. Without a word, Julie placed her hands at either side of her thighs and began inching the red cotton up her perfect legs. Little by little, the full expanse of her pantyhose-covered legs came into view, the light brown mesh giving way near the top of her thighs to darker-colored, almost black mesh. At last I saw her crotch. Through the opaque material I could see she was wearing red undies, to match her skirt. She pulled the skirt over her hips and held it. The dark mesh of her pantyhose spread across her crotch, the long, thin line of the material cutting right through the crack of her pussy.

"Lower her pantyhose, BethAnne."

I reached up to the blond-haired stranger's hips and, extending my hands under the raised skirt, put four fingers from each hand into the elastic at the top of the hose. In one smooth motion I pulled the pantyhose over Julie's hips, exposing the bright red full-cut panties. Her smell was musky, cunty. She had not showered since morning. I didn't think she was unclean, but I usually preferred to have oral sex with someone who had just showered. Her pubic mound was large; she obviously had a good deal of pussy hair beneath her pretty bright-red panties. I was anxious to see what it looked like underneath it all. I pulled the pantyhose the rest of the way down her white legs and slid them off her feet, one leg at a time. She had pretty legs, but she apparently did not like to tan them.

As I pushed the pantyhose to the side along the floor, Julie lifted her foot and began running her toes across my left breast. Startled, I jumped back slightly. I hadn't expected her to be so bold. Caroline nudged me forward from behind and watched Julie's bare foot fondle me.

"Why don't you take my panties off, baby," said Julie in a sexy, throaty voice. I didn't know what to do, so I did nothing. Waiting....I was not used to someone else giving me orders.

Sensing my uneasiness, Caroline jumped into the conversation. "I want her to ease into it, first, Julie. Let her take her time. You'll enjoy it all the more. BethAnne, kiss her crotch." Obediently, I moved my head forward and sank my lips into the red silk undies. As I kissed the warmth between her legs, Julie's body shook slightly. I continued kissing the hard mound of her pubis for several moments. Her womanly smell was intoxicating. I wanted her badly.

"Now pull her undies down and lick her!" ordered Caroline.

Like a scared rabbit, but eager to get to the goodies, I moved my fingers quickly to the waist band of the bright red panties. In an instant I peeled them over her supple hips, revealing a thick set of curls, the softest blond muff I had ever seen. I eased the undies down her legs, pretending not to have noticed the beautiful pussy spread before me like a delicious meal, and threw them to the side atop the discarded pantyhose. With Caroline's hand pushing my head forward, I finally moved between the luscious thighs and planted a kiss upon the softness of her fur pie. She sighed and instinctively moved her legs further apart, resting her ass on the gentle cushion of the horizontal bar and using her arms on the bar for support.

"Oh! That's soooo nice!" she sighed. "What a tongue! Oh, yes, BethAnne, right there. Right there!"

I sucked and laved her clitoral bud. It ripened beneath my caresses. It was as big as a nipple, but tasted a thousand times better. From time to time, I delved my tongue into the deep folds of her pussy, licking around and into her vagina, eliciting loud gasps and hisses from her. Her head was thrown back; her legs shook in a spasm. I shook my head back and forth as fast as I could, my tongue darting across her full-bloomed clitoris. I went on like that for several minutes, driving her crazy.

"I'm coming! I'm coming," she yelled. "Don't stop! Yes! Oh, yessssss!" She must have had multiple orgasms. Her whole body shook spasmodically. Her brow was filled with beads of sweat.

When the orgasm subsided, she gently stroked my head, still ensconced between her legs. Her thighs were softness around my ears. I was still kissing her clitoral nubbin, ever so gently. "That was so beautiful, honey. You do have an educated tongue!"

"Do you want her to do your backside now?" asked Caroline.

"You mean my asshole?"

"Yes, silly. She loves to do it back there," replied my lover, as my face flushed crimson at the thought of what I might soon be expected to do.

"No, not right now. I need to relax a little. I'd like to watch you tenderize her buttocks a bit first," said Julie.

I was kind of glad I wasn't going to be forced to eat this stranger's rosehole, even if the alternative was a good beating on my behind. I was turned on now, and longed for the fire that Caroline would ignite on my buttocks. She bade me stand and face her. Behind me, Julie arose from the horizontal bar and pushed her skirt back down. Caroline looked so sexy, her breasts pushing hard into her dress, nipples hardened.

"Give me the dildo, BethAnne," she commanded. I looked at her quizzically. "The one that's sticking up your ass, slut!" she hollered.

Embarrassed, I reached behind me and found the ivory plastic still ensconced in my behind. I gave it a yank and pulled it from me. Head lowered, fearing to look in her eyes, I handed it to Caroline. I heard Julie moving from behind me; her hand passed delicately over the orbs of my ass, purposely, as she moved to Caroline's side. Caroline put the dildo in the hip pocket of her dress for safekeeping. It would be used later on me, I was sure.

Caroline looked at Julie who was staring at my nudity. "She's such a child," said my lover. "She has a teenager's pubic hair and breasts."

"But a woman's ass," said Julie.

My face reddened. Sunlight peeped through a hole in the wall and splattered on the floor like a rain puddle. It was still early evening. Caroline reached out and pinched my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. I winced, then cried out in pain. She didn't let go. I gritted my teeth and endured the pain rather than give in to her. She knew I needed to be hurt before I could be loved.

"The Ass Frencher," said Caroline to Julie, who padded with bare feet to the wall of whips and removed the long, hard, three-inch wide black leather belt from its holding.

It was not a particularly painful instrument, but it was preferred by many in the S&M world because of the loud noise it made when leather met flesh and the sudden redness it caused. In fact, it left me with a warm glow that would last for hours after a beating. It was a pleasant pain, so to speak. It was not nearly as horrendous as a cat-o-nine tails or the dreaded birch rod. Caroline sometimes used it on my breasts even.

"Turn around!" ordered Caroline sharply. I twirled on my heels, facing the now familiar horizontal bars and red cushion.

"Bend over the bar, slave!" she commanded, slapping my ass with a loud crack with the palm of her hand. Startled, I moved quickly to the cushioned bar and bent my body over it, my ass high, the orbs invitingly parted, my legs held tightly together.

"Her asshole is still partially opened," said Julie. "The dildo did a good job." I felt my face redden even more, listening to her speak about me that way. I didn't hear Caroline reply. Perhaps she nodded. Her comment made me feel all the more exposed.

"Just strap her wrists to the lower bar," Caroline finally said to her accomplice after a long pause.

She often let my legs go free just to watch them jerk up with each stroke of belt or whip. I would have preferred to have my legs bound also. There is peace in bondage. Julie moved to my side and fastened my right wrist to the strap, then moved and did the same with the other side. Her elbow pushed into my downward-hanging breasts as she moved quickly to affix my wrists. I was a prisoner once again. I could feel the sweat running down my brow. I could smell the softness of Julie's soft, blond hair which was cut short over her ears. Finished her duty, she moved back to Caroline's side.

"How high can you count, honey?" asked Caroline of me, an obvious reference to the number of strokes I was about to receive.

"S-Six," I hesitatingly responded.

"Times two," laughed Caroline. "Twelve nice ones on that sweet hiney of yours. If you lose count, we start all over." Hardly had she finished her sentence when the loud "THWACK!" of leather upon flesh and the sharp pain across the orbs of my upturned ass mingled as I cried out in pain.

"One," I half-whispered.

"I can't hear you, slave," shouted Caroline.

"ONE!" I cried, my buttocks burning already.

"THWACK!!" came the second stroke as my unrestrained legs jerked spasmodically as the strap bit into my naked buttocks. The sound of leather on flesh reverberated around the room.

"AHHHH!", I screamed, hissing between my teeth. "TWO!" I knew that the white cheeks of my ass were now quite reddened, after just two strokes.

"The crying is a sham," said Caroline to Julie. "She loves it. Sometimes she begs me for it, especially before we make love. She needs the pain to make the pleasure more intense. She has often maintained that the more intense the pain, the more heightened the pleasure."

I felt her rub the leather belt across my ass like a violin bow, gently, as she prepared me for the next stroke. I loved it when she did it like that, teasing me, making me wonder when next the pain would come so sweetly to me. Often she would lift the whip or belt from me, only to return it once again in gentleness, heightening my desire in suspense. Yes, she fulfilled my every need. How many times a good whipping led to the most exquisite love-making I had ever known. For today, the strokes went on to the inevitable twelfth, leaving my buttocks steaming hot and tingling, the tears streaming down my face. The twelfth stroke was the hardest, leaving me panting, out of breath, exhausted.

"Undo her wrists, Julie." Julie obeyed. I was bade to stand then, facing the wall, silently sobbing as the heat from the strapping felt like a fire on my backside.

"Back up! Three steps backward!" ordered Caroline. In the quietness of the early evening I moved, just in front of her. "Grab your ankles!"

A child of obedience, I bent, my knees parted, my hands feverishly grasping my ankles tightly. Her middle finger was inside my asshole in a flash. I hissed as it entered me, drawing the breath between my teeth. She frigged me with the finger, pistoning it in and out of me. The pain felt strangely good, though I snorted and breathed in spurts whilst she entered and raped my most private of places. Julie looked on in quiet amazement. Indeed, she had never seen a truly submissive person. It seemed an eternity that her finger was in me, but I maintained my awkward balance satisfactorily. When she finished, she bade me stand up. My legs felt like rubber.

"Face us!" she ordered. I turned, my breasts swaying slightly as I stopped, head lowered.

"Take the rest of Julie's clothes off, BethAnne," ordered my lover.

"Oh, no, that's all right," said her red-faced friend, "I..."

Her voice trailed off as Caroline looked at her sternly. It was obvious the order had taken Julie by surprise. I moved to the front of the pretty blonde who now had a nervous smile. My asshole still tingled from its recent adventure. Julie's full breasts strained against the thin material of her white blouse. Her nipples stood out boldly against the cloth.

Caroline caught me eyeing them. "Cup the breasts and kiss them before you take the blouse off," she said huskily.

Gladly, I moved the palms of my hands beneath each melon. They were full and weighty, yet soft beneath my palms. I couldn't wait to see them uncovered. Bending my head slightly, I kissed first one, then the other, ever so gently, right over the cloth-covered turgid nipple. Julie drew in her breath slightly as I did it. Her right hand gently touched my left elbow as I raised my head and, for the first time, she looked deeply into my eyes. It was normally forbidden during a training or punishment session to look upon your tormentors, but Julie had me mesmerized.

I moved my fingers to the top button of the blouse, still looking into her eyes. She smiled wistfully. "I hope you like me when I'm naked," she whispered.

I did not answer her. I moved my eyes to the top button which by now had come undone. The top of her chest was pure white. My eyes trailed to the next button along with my fingertips. Somewhat nervously, I undid it, revealing the very top of her white cotton bra. The next few buttons would begin to reveal what I sought.

"Reach inside her blouse first, BethAnne. Feel them."

I knew Caroline was enjoying this as much as I was. The fingertips of my right hand moved beneath the parted cloth, under the bra strap, then downward, into the cup of the bra itself. Her tit was silky soft and smooth. She sighed as I squeezed it gently, feeling its firmness. Under the lacy cotton my index finger sought and found the already hardened nipple.

"OH!" she cried out as I ran the tip of my finger over the fleshy protuberance. I raised my head to see her face--eyes closed, head cocked slightly to the left, mouth partially opened.

Caroline let me continue for several moments, voyeuristically looking on, my fingers manipulating the supple curves beneath the thin material. "That's enough!" snapped Caroline. "See what effect you are having on her. Feel between her legs and tell me."

I removed my hand from the cottony encasement and moved it slowly down the front of her body, between us, touching the soon to be undone buttons of her blouse, her thin black belt, her tight red skirt. I pressed my fingers into her abdomen as I moved towards and then over her bony mons veris. I could almost feel the pubic hairs beneath. Her legs were parted as far as the tight skirt would allow, the hem of the dress at mid-thigh.

I curled my fingers around the hem and yanked it gently upward, raising the skirt slowly, knowing that Caroline would be enjoying the sexy view. In seconds the skirt was raised to the top of her thighs. My knuckles scrapped against the soft pubic down. I turned my hand, palm up, and moved it forward between Julie's soft thighs. Caroline could not see what my hand was doing beneath the skirt, but she knew from the contorted expression on Julie's face and her loud gasp that I had entered her moist vagina with my finger. Two fingers, to be exact, glided into the dark, self-lubricated canyon. She threw her back in abandon, opening her mouth even more. Her brow was furrowed.

"Well?" asked Caroline.

"It's very wet there," I whispered, wriggling my fingers inside her.

"Oh! That's nice!" sighed Julie.

"Taste her sex! Suck your fingers clean!" ordered my lover, her voice dripping with sexiness.

Withdrawing my love-juice covered fingers from the steaming pussy, her cum was clear and shiny on my fingers, I brought them to my mouth. Greedily, I sucked the juices that I had just taken from Julie's vagina. The taste was pungent, salty, not unlike my Caroline's.

"More!" ordered Caroline, obviously finding this little play a great turn-on.

My fingers returned to the lake, plummeting into the depths of her warmth and darkness once more, yielding the same, perhaps louder, gasp from Julie. I shoved them in as far as I could. She was steaming hot inside. I filled my fingers with her come, and without being asked, withdrew and brought them to my mouth once more. The taste was unbelievably delicious.

"Three fingers," said Caroline. Seconds later my middle, index and ring fingers were ensconced inside Julie's vagina. I wanted to fuck her until it hurt. To tongue her. To play with her erect clit. To make her scream in ecstasy.

But Caroline had other ideas, at least for the time being. After watching me suck my three come-filled fingers clean, Caroline ordered me to continue disrobing Julie. My fingers, still moist with a mixture of her love juices and my saliva, slowly undid the remaining three buttons above her skirt. I then pulled the short-sleeved white blouse from her skirt and undid the one remaining button. I let the blouse hang on its own, opened, the center of her lacy white bra stretching across her chest, now heaving with each breath in anticipation of some more sweet loving. She could never have imagined what other adventures Caroline had in store for her.

I moved my hands to the top of the blouse and parted it fully, exposing the full cups of her large, pointy tits. Through the exquisite lace I could see the soft, white flesh beneath, the round darker-colored aureoles surrounding the pink nubbins that strained to be free against thin, semi- transparent cotton. I drew the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms. She shook her hands slightly and the material dropped to the floor, silent as falling snow. She looked once again into my eyes, lustfully, a look of sexual anticipation on her pretty face.

Without being asked, I leaned forward and put my arms around Julie's back, over her bare arms. In doing so, my naked breasts met the flimsy material of her bra. Standing breast-to-breast, I unhooked the catch at the center of her back. Without drawing back, I let the straps fall over her shoulders and down her arms. Understanding that I did not want to break the caress of our breasts, she reached between us and slid each strap, in turn, over her elbows and lifted her arms free.

My own swollen breasts, flattened against hers, were now the only things preventing her from being naked from the waist up. Keeping my arms around her back, I drew her even closer to me, grinding my pubis into hers. Her parted lips met mine and she Frenched me immediately, trying, I felt, to drive her tongue into the depths of my throat, so turned on was she. I knew she could taste her own juices still lingering on my tongue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds