• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Caroline

Under the skirt, my hand moved from thigh to thigh, sometimes using the back of my hand to stroke the right thigh, sometimes turning my hand beneath the spread skirt to use my fingertips on the inner softness of her gorgeous legs. On one occasion, when the back of my hand eased upwards against the inside of Caroline's right leg, the middle knuckle of my thumb hit the pantied crotch. It was no surprise that the crotch was sticky wet, filled with the love juices flowing from her burning cunt.

When she dropped her ass downward to create more pressure of my thumb in her cunny, I turned my hand, palm up, and sank it softly into the moistened softness of the silky material.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned out loud, gyrating her buns.

I let my hand rest on its own against the crotch, letting Caroline masturbate herself upon the upturned palm. Pressing gently upwards with only the slightest of pressure, I allowed her to buck back and forth, dry-humping hand, now wet with the juices flowing copiously from her steaming vagina. My own loins were on fire, crying to be soothed by tongue or cock or anything. I pressed my middle finger hard into the clitoral area; she responded by gasping and dropping her torso even lower, thus raising her ass higher.

"My skirt, BethAnne, raise it over my hips, you'll see your favorite panties," she said thickly.

I withdrew my hand from inside her skirt, then placed both hands on the outside of her thighs. To assist me in my endeavor, Caroline brought her parted knees closer together. I moved my fingers beneath the hem, then began pushing the material slowly upwards, revealing, inch by delicious inch, more and more of her well-tanned, muscular legs.

When the material reached the very top of her thighs, just below the panty line, I paused, bent my head down, and gently kissed the delicate softness of the back of her right thigh. At the same time, I took a deep breath and smelled the musky, cunty odor emanating from her between her legs, where in moments my face would soon be buried. I heard her hiss between her teeth as my lips sucked ever so gently upon the delicately smooth skin near the top of the back of her thigh.

I kissed and gently sucked a trail from the top of the thigh to the bend in her leg, flicking my tongue from time to time upon its smoothness. Having reached the bottom of my journey, I let my cheek rest upon the calf of Caroline's right leg, then cocked my head to look upward. The view up my lover's skirt from my vantage point below, between her sleek, bare legs, was agonizingly beautiful! The wide expanse of her light-blue panty-crotch, beneath which lay her steaming pussy, was too much for my wanton eyes. I never realized how much I needed this woman.

Realizing I was looking straight up her dress, Caroline obligingly moved her legs as far apart as her skirt allowed. In the middle of the crotch was a thin line where the cloth invaded slightly into the puffy labia, outlining the cuntal lips. At either side of the crotch, light brown curly hairs peeked out, yearning for freedom. The back of the panties were pulled slightly into the lower crack of her ass. I know she enjoyed showing herself to me like this.

"The view is beautiful from here," I whispered, staring into the beautiful sight above my head, while I ran my left hand lightly over the backs of her thighs, not daring yet to touch the cum-soaked crotch. I could have spent hours gazing up the skirt of my sexy lover.

"I'll bet it is," she said. "You'd like the view here, too. I love to see the dildo move into her ass."

Julie groaned in pain as Caroline cruelly twisted the thin plastic tube in a circular pattern as the rape of the young girl's ass continued.

Still resting my head on her calf, looking up dark blue skirt, I grasped the hem, just beneath her rounded buns, and slowly pushed it upward, easing it over her gorgeous ass and exposing even more of the light blue undies which clung tightly to her posterior. Bending more at the waist, she stuck her ass out sexily, forcing the thin cloth of the panty crotch deeper into her pussy lips and anal region.

They were, indeed, my favorite panties. I had always like their soft, blue tint, the delicately embroidered lace which filled the entire front of the material, all the way up to the waist band. Through the flowered lace could be seen the dark brown triangle of Caroline's pubic hairs sprouting magnificently above the solid, reinforced crotch. The front of the pretty material did nothing to hide the thick, hairy thatch. The entire back of the panties was solid, shiny, light-blue rayon.

The view from below was too much for me! I needed to see my lover's pussy. Easing three fingers of my left hand into the crotch band which was spread wide across Caroline's pussy, I pulled the moistened material to the side, revealing the thickly populated pussy hair surrounding her fatty cuntal lips and the soft, pink gash of lubricated tissue which ran the length of the steaming twat.

Caroline gasped, realizing that I had just exposed her pussy. Her legs no longer encumbered by the skirt, she spread them even farther apart, causing the pussy to gape open obscenely, wantonly. As I ran the backs of my fingers along the fatty, hair-lined pussy lips, she cooed softly. The purring of a pussy cat. The sticky come around her vagina was a dull, almost milky color, mixed with a clear mucous. I knew the taste of her sex so well; I often spent hours eating the sweet desert between her legs.

"Take my panties off, honey," she said sexily, thickly. "Eat my pussy. Tongue my asshole."

Her coarse language did not phase me. I was used to it. I guess I even liked it. As she often said, she had no inhibitions. To my surprise, she withdrew the dildo from Julie's rectum, placed it on the floor, and then moved to a totally prone position on her stomach, beneath Julie's spread legs. I moved to the side slightly and watched her rest her cheek on her folded arms, eyes closed, anticipating my tongue. For a moment my eyes rested on Julie's distended anus, still a gaping, round 'O', the muscle not having relaxed following its lengthy meeting with the plastic phallus. Even a well- endowed man could have fucked the well-lubricated hole with ease now. Perhaps Caroline would let me wear a dildo and do it later. Perhaps....

Caroline's skirt was still bunched around her waist, the rayon panties contrasting nicely with the dark blue of the skirt. I moved to a kneeling position, to her left, inches from her hips and placed my hand inside her left leg, pulling it toward me gently. She got the idea and moved her legs apart, exposing the length of her blue-pantied crotch for my eyes to feast upon once more. I wanted her so badly I could have screamed. So nice did the panties look on her perfectly rounded buttocks, no artist could ever capture the exquisite beauty presented before my eyes. I eased my right hand between her spread legs and slowly brought four of my fingers right onto the puffy lips that lay beneath the softness of her rayon-covered pussy.

Caroline sucked in breath as my fingers met the material, now so filled with the wetness of her own love juices that my fingers immediately glistened with her moisture. I pushed the material inward, between the puffy lips of the cuntal crack. "Ahhh," she sighed softly, "Yes. Oh, yes!"

My middle finger began teasing the clitoral hood and she started to squirm noticeably, her hips beginning to undulate softly in a rhythmic rise and fall. I could smell her womanly smell from above as the odor of love rose to my nostrils and inflamed me even more. I moved my free left hand to my own cunt, seeking the same area that was turning on Caroline so much. I plunged my hand into my pussy, not caring that Caroline knew what I was doing to myself. Perhaps she would object. I didn't care. It felt so good, the electric flowing through the centers of our beings at the same time.

I looked down at the undulating hips, the skirt bunched at her waist, the pale blue undies, the spread legs, the opened crotch. I knew she needed me just as much as I needed her. I dipped three of my fingers into my steaming vagina. I don't think I had ever more wet between my legs. I coated my fingers with my own juices which now could be used for lubrication purposes.

Moving quickly, I reached under the bunched-up skirt with my well-greased, glistening hand, pulled up the elastic waist band of Caroline's undies, and eased my hand under the material, onto her soft, naked ass. I paved a trail along the inside of the crack of her buttocks with my middle fingernail, delving deeper as I moved along until I found the rectal area. I watched my hand move beneath her panties, stretching the material to its fullest. She gasped quite audibly as my middle finger, greased with my own come, located her crinkled anal rosebud. She ground her pubis into the floor.

Bending at the waist, I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Can you take three fingers in your ass today, Caroline?" I wiggled the tip of my middle finger against her 'O'.

"Yes!" she blurted.

"It might hurt," I whispered.

"DO IT!" she ordered, thrusting her buttocks upward in an open invitation for me to make good on my desire to take her anally.

Without warning, I plunged my middle finger right into her tight bunghole. "AHHH!" she cried as it entered easily, right to the second knuckle.

I remained bent over, my lips close to Caroline's ear. "That's one," I said, feeling her anus gripping my finger tightly. "Two to go."

"It feels so good!" she sighed. Her breathing was tremulous. I really had her turned on now. The tip of my tongue pierced the center of her ear canal as I withdrew my finger from her rosehole and pressed my middle and ring fingers together. Her tightly stretched panties made the operation more difficult, but just a little pressure inward against her puckered anus was all that was needed to complete two-thirds of my endeavor. Two of my fingers were inside her rosehole while my tongue teased her sensitive ear. Her low, throaty moans became increasingly louder. She raised her buttocks higher to accommodate me.

"I love your asshole," I whispered, wiggling the two embedded fingers in her warm, sweet rectum. "Oh, it's so nice and tight! Just one more, baby, you can take it. Are you sure you want me to?" I asked teasingly.

"YES! YES!" she replied with a long hiss between her teeth as my two fingers plunged in and out of her backside. Her face was contorted, her brow furrowed.

"Your panties are in the way. I'll have to take them off if you want all three fingers inside you."

"Yes," she said. "Take them off. I want you to see my naked ass!"

I slid my fingers back out of her ass, my knuckles pressing into the blue rayon above her reinforced crotch, then resumed my kneeling position at her side, looking down at my hand inside her undies. Her gorgeous legs were really spread wide. I moved my hand from the bottom curve of her buttocks to the small of her back where, joining my other hand, I gripped the elastic band of the bikini-styled undies and started easing them over her smooth, white buttocks, revealing the deep crack which separated the superb, full globes. Obligingly, she moved her legs together and lifted her hips upwards as I slid the material down to the middle of her thighs, airing out the perfect, creamy-white cheeks of her split pumpkin.

Leaving the undies bunched at the top of her thighs, I used four fingers from each hand to separate the lower part of her globes and expose the anal region, just to see what her anus looked like. The brownish orifice still glistened from my love juices which I had just applied there with my fingers. I loved to gaze upon this nether hole, this open door to kinky pleasures. Light brown sepia surrounded the stretched "O'.

Using the thumb and index finger of my left hand to keep the lower ass cheeks spread wide and her anus stretched, I drew my ring, middle and fore fingers of my right hand together, then pressed the digits into the gleaming circle of her rosebud. I pushed inward, feeling the outer plane of the sphincter break immediately. Caroline's body spasmed, and the backs of her thighs twitched noticeably as I watched my three joined fingers enter her.

"Oh, BethAnne! Yes, yes, yes!" she cried as I plugged the rear opening completely, distending the once tiny button and stretching it to its limit. It was difficult to believe that such a diminutive opening could accommodate three fingers so easily. Completely forgotten in the heat of the moment was the naked Julie, strapped to the sawhorse-like device above my prone lover.

I continued moving my three digits in a pistoning movement inside Caroline's asshole, listening with pleasure to the gasps and moans and sighs I was eliciting from her. The elastic "O" soon accommodated my invasion without difficulty as the sphincter became used to its widened position. Looking down at her upturned ass, I watched in wide-eyed fascination each plunging movement of my fingers into her. The room was charged with sexual electricity. I needed her asshole so badly my head was spinning.

Never able to resist my impulses, I withdrew my fingers from her beleaguered anus and leaned my head into the opened area, my hair resting upon her panties which still encircled the middle of her thighs. She smelled of me and her, my cum still coating her anal area, her womanly odor emanating from her steaming crotch. The aroma back there was strong, musky and pungent, filling me with lust for her.

Pursing my lips, I planted a soft kiss right on the crinkly rosebud. Caroline cried out with a long "AHHH!", as if I had hurt her. Surely Julie must have thought I had. When the tip of my tongue met her gaping anus, her whole body snapped. When my lips joined my tongue and I started sucking her rosebud, her breathing became even more labored. She had difficulty catching her breath. Then, without warning, I shoved my tongue into her, like a knife. She screamed out, filling the sex-charged room with her cries.

"OHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!," she cried between exaggerated breaths.

Spreading the lower ass cheeks as far as I could, I pierced my tongue into the depths of her rectal orifice as deep as my foraging tongue would allow. I wanted to reach into her more deeply than ever before. She raised her hips off the floor, pushing her ass into my face. She squealed like a stuck pig, thrashing her arms into the floor, as the electricity of my tongue swept through her entire body.

I reamed and kissed and sucked and licked and filled the nether opening with my liquid tongue for what seemed an eternity. Caroline's feet kicked into the floor in a reflexive action to the extreme pleasures I was heaping on her. Her moans became longer and louder with each passing minute as her hips undulated beneath my churning head. When she came, the orgasm was so intense that I thought I had killed her. Her variably-pitched scream must have lasted a full minute, punctuated only by her gasping for breath.

As I drew my head away from her sweet pumpkin, I gazed into the glistening anal region, proud of my accomplishment there, feeling happy that I had given my lover so much pleasure there. Slowly, she turned over on her back, looking up at me, smiling. "That was so good," she whispered. Her brow was sweat-covered.

I looked down at her skirt, still bunched at the waist, her pretty panties pulled to mid-thigh, her bush of darkened curls sprouting sweetly from her pubis. "You are so beautiful," I said, moving my eyes back and forth from her pussy to her still smiling face. I thought how nice it would be to remove all her clothes so she could be naked like me. Soon she would let me.

Caroline looked at my body as I knelt beside her, her eyes drinking in my breasts and pussy. "Would you like me to do you?" she whispered sexily, looking right between my slightly parted legs.

"First I want to play with Julie," I replied. Simultaneously, we each looked up at the spread legs of the bound girl above us, her cuntal lips gaping wide, the rounded pumpkin waiting to be whipped.

"I think you're right!" exclaimed Caroline. "We can't forget our guest." She reached down to her thighs, raised her hips off the floor, and drew the undies back into their rightful place. I bid a silent farewell to her hairy snatch. She then stood up and pushed her skirt back into place, looking none the worse for wear.

I continued kneeling, looking up at her with puppy-dog eyes. She took in my nakedness once more, running her eyes along the length of my body. I could tell she was torn between a little session with me or one with Julie. But Julie was waiting and ready....

Caroline held her hand out to me; I accepted it as she pulled me from my knees. I searched her eyes for a certain look, but found none. I knew she wanted to take liberties with Julie first. Maybe I felt hurt, certainly this new girl was taking away my lover's attention, at least for the moment. She would pay for that dearly; I would see to that.

"What does this lovely ass need?" asked Caroline, placing her right hand on the girl's naked buttocks.

I looked down at the split pumpkin, the spread legs, the down between her legs. The wrist, ankle, and waist straps held her in place for us. I know the pleasure of being bound. She is the chosen one this evening. "We should to whip her ass real good," I said, hoping that Caroline would not sense my jealousy. Julie gurgled a muffled "NO!" from behind her gag.

"It is a good ass for whipping," commented Caroline as she ran her fingertips along the length of the inside of the dividing crack. "It is just ripe enough to ripple well under a lashing. Get me the cat-o-nine tails."

I smiled, knowing the pain Julie was about to have administered, then turned and fetched the nine-stranded whip from a chest of drawers. Walking back with the whip in hand, I wished that I was in Julie's place. Caroline knew just how to make me feel right with the painfully wicked device. I handed it to her. She still refused to look into my eyes. Was Julie's backside so much better than mine? Was not my ass "ripe", like hers, capable of rippling at the slightest stroke of hand or strap or belt?

I wanted to beat my new-found acquaintance really good, but I could not ask. My lover would have to permit me. I stood to the side of the trussed-up blonde, then moved my hands to the waist strap and tightened it two more notches. I did not want the girl to jump around too much under Caroline's tenacious tutelage. The wrist and ankle straps would suffice.

Caroline stood back several feet behind the naked girl, raising the ugly whip over her right shoulder. My eyes followed the path of the whistling monster as it landed with a loud "CRACK!" on the girl's naked flesh. Oh, how the ass did ripple so beautifully! Julie's muffled cries beneath her gag were ample evidence that the whip had done its damage. Her wrists and ankles vainly moved against their restraints.

"Look at the whip marks all ready!" exclaimed Caroline.

Yes, her pure white ass was streaked after just one stroke. It was a pretty sight indeed. I ran my fingertips over the slightly welted marks as Julie groaned. Caroline flicked her wrist once more, and the wicked whip bit into the poor girl's flesh just below my trailing fingers. I could almost feel the pain go through her. Her throaty sounds and the shaking of her head back and forth were her only ways of communicating that she wanted this nightmare to stop. But the whipping continued. I counted at least a dozen strokes. Julie's ass, hips, and legs soon looked like a road map, the red lines going in all different directions.

When Caroline finally stopped she looked down at the poor victim, her reddened backside burning with pain. "I feel like I got a lot of the day's frustrations out of me," she said. "Did I miss any spots?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds