• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Caroline

I smiled, running the palms of my hands over the super-heated globes in what must have felt like a soothing gesture to the pretty blonde victim. "You could fry an egg on her buns!" I exclaimed.

"Good. But I have something new and special for your new friend. I'll be right back." Caroline left the room for several moments, then returned holding something I had never seen before.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's like a catheter, only better." The device consisted of a thin black tube, perhaps a quarter inch in diameter and two feet long, with a small elongated balloon on one end and a several inch round ball on the other end, on the side of which was a chrome spicket. "Watch this!" exclaimed Caroline.

Holding the limp balloon in her left hand, she pumped the round ball six or seven times in her fist, forcing air through the thin tube, quickly inflating the bubble at the opposite end. In just a moment, the bubble was about two inches in diameter at its center, tapering down in both directions from the middle. The implications of what body orifices the bubble end of the device night be inserted into, and the discomfort that would accrue inside the victim's body upon insertion and subsequent inflation, were quite obvious.

"It's fantastic! Where did you get it, Caroline?" Thoughts of the device in my own rectum sent shivers down my spine.

"A doctor friend gave it to me, along with instructions on how to use it. In fact, he gave me two. One for anal insertion and one for the vagina. Here, hold this." She handed me the puffed up cylindrical ball, then gave the chrome spicket a few twists. There was a thin plastic nubbin, perhaps a half inch long, at the farthest end of the balloon I held in my hand. Squeezing the soft rubbery balloon just slightly, I deflated it, the air hissing from the spicket in Caroline's hand. The eerie device soon became limp in my hands.

"Is this the anal or vaginal one?" I asked.

"This is the anal one," she replied. "You lubricate the victim's anus, the plastic tip on the far end of the bubble, and the bubble itself real good. It's tapered like that for easier insertion. It needs to go in about three or four inches, then the fun begins! Each squeeze of the ball fills the balloon with a little air. It can't over-inflate, but there aren't too many people who can tolerate full inflation. I got it just for you, but I have to experiment a little before trying it out in your little butt."

"Do you have someone in mind that you experiment on?" I inquired with a wry smile. Overhearing our conversation, Julie moaned against her ball gag. She knew what was about to happen to her.

Caroline looked down at the bound blonde, the reddened ass poking delightfully out, her exposed anal area still moistened from its earlier invasion, the soft blonde curls of her puffy pussy sprouting nicely from both sides of her pink gash. "Mmm, this young lady here does appear to be in the proper position for such an experiment." She picked up the tube of K-Y jelly from a nearby table and handed it to me.

"Prep her!" she ordered.

Holding the deflated balloon in my left hand, I squeezed a good bit of the clear gelatin in a line from the plastic tip to the back end of the rubbery device, then placed the K-Y tube down for a moment while I coated the entire surface of the bubble with my fingers. The black surface of the elongated ball glistened brightly from the overhead light. My hands were filled with the greasy substance.

"Good," said Caroline, watching me carefully. "Now her anus. Squeeze some K-Y right into her."

Julie twitched against her bonds, moaning loudly, all to no avail. With grease-filled hands, I picked up the tube and brought its tip right to the center of her crinkly "O'. With an easy shove, the tiny nubbin of the K-Y tube pierced her nether opening. She attempted to squirm, but could not, the waist strap holding her tightly in place. Holding the tube against her asshole with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand, I squeezed some of the substance into her. Her wrist and ankle chains rattled as she tried to fight me.

"Easy, honey," I said soothingly. "We're doing this for your own good." I squeezed about a half-inch of the lower half of the tube until it was flat while Julie struggled all the more. The glistening end of the bubble I had just lubricated hung ominously down from Caroline's right hand at the end of the thin black hose. I withdrew the tip of the K-Y tube, knowing the rectum was well- lubricated.

"Around her asshole, too," ordered Caroline. "I don't want to take any chances."

I squeezed a small glob of the clear substance on my right index finger, then brought it to the tiny button. While spreading the anal region apart with the fingers of my left hand, I carefully applied the grease in a circular pattern all over the obscenely exposed anus, feeling much like a nurse who was helping a doctor with a patient, however unwilling this particular patient might be. The asshole contracted spasmodically at my touch. I could tell she was going to try to fight during this little session, but Caroline seldom, if ever, gave up.

"Excellent," said Caroline. "She's ready. Spread the cheeks far apart. The hardest part is getting the balloon inside."

Julie groaned and moaned loudly, trying to protest against this latest indignity that was about to befall her. Standing to the naked blonde's side, I bent over, grasped her lower ass cheeks on each side, and pried them apart as far as I could, stretching the anus apart as far as I could, gaping the tiny hole.

Caroline found a small stool near the far wall and placed it on the floor behind Julie, between the victim's outspread legs. As she sat on it, her skirt opened enough for me to get a nice view up my lover's legs once more, reviving the sweet memories of her pale blue undies, the crotch of which was now plainly visible to me. Holding the inflator part of the device in her right hand, she took the well- lubricated and glistening balloon in her left hand. The balloon looked lifeless in its deflated state, but its ominous presence behind the trussed-up blonde was causing the poor girl to become more and more uneasy. I watched my lover bring the tiny plastic tip at the furthest end of the device to Julie's well- spread asshole. Grasping the middle of the balloon tightly in her fist, Caroline pushed the tip against the elastic button. A myriad of deep, throaty, unintelligible sounds from behind the victim's ball gag led me believe that this was not exactly her cup of tea.

"Here goes," said Caroline, easing the half-inch plastic precursor of horror into the gaping hole which I spread apart to ease the entrance. The plastic piece took the well-greased orifice easily, invading the blonde's most private area with no difficulty. Soon the tapered end of the balloon was pushed snug against the unwilling rosebud.

"This is going to be the hard part. It's got to go far into the rectum for full effect. Hold her tight! Spread her really good!"

Julie squirmed in vain against her bonds as Caroline began pushing the end of the deflated balloon into the poor girl's ass, breaking the sphincteral plane only after I pulled each side of the anus aside with my thumbs. The victim's elastic asshole gripped the deflated black rubber ball which obscenely protruded from her nether opening, attempting to thwart the unwanted intrusion.

"It's going in!" I exclaimed.

Caroline's brow was furrowed in deep concentration as she held the rubbery device between her thumb and forefinger, foraging into the warmth and darkness of the young girl's ass like a thief in the night, oblivious to the protestations coming from her. We both watched in complete fascination as the deflated ball entered pushed through the rectal wall millimeter by millimeter. It was a lovely sight, indeed, watching Julie's ass squirm in vain. I wanted the moment to take forever, so enthralled was I by the novelty of this new toy.

"Wow, is she tight!" said Caroline after a full two thirds of the collapsed balloon was inside the tender orifice. "I think this is going to be real fun!"

Pushing on both the ball and the black tube behind it at the same time, Caroline finally completed the hardest part of the wicked journey--the inflatable balloon eased all the way past the tightened sphincter while the anus encircled the thin black tube. The hardest part now completed, a few good shoves along the length of the tube drove the device all the way home, much to our perverse delight.

"Caroline, I have an idea."

"Yes, BethAnne, what is it?"

"Let's take her gag off before you inflate it. I want to hear how much it hurts!" I replied.

My lover smiled. "Take it off," she said in a mild tone, apparently in agreement with me that the torturous effect of the device now implanted in the young woman's beleaguered ass would only serve to be emphasized by allowing her to scream to her heart's content as each gush of air enlarged the contraption inside her. Quickly, I untied the thin leather strap at the back of Julie's head, letting the gag fall from her mouth.

As expected, the young victim screamed out immediately, beseeching in the strongest of terms for us to loosen the bonds which held her in place and to cease and desist from this violation of her body. To emphasize her point, she pulled against the bonds on her wrists and ankles, but I am sure even Julie realized her protests were falling on deaf ears. Caroline let her go on for several minutes, paying no attention to the tears which streamed down the pretty girl's lovely cheeks.

Taking my eyes off Julie's delicious split pumpkin for a moment, I furtively glanced between the skirt-clad legs of my lovely Caroline. Still seated on the stool between the victim's bound legs, her knees were now more opened than before, one leg raised a few inches higher than the other. To my delight, not only was the entire length of her crotch now wide open for view, the lacy front of the wispy, light-blue undies was also completely exposed. I wanted to jump between her legs and begin chewing on the pretty sprouts of dark-brown curls which graced the area just above the solid crotch. So intent was Caroline's concentration on the task at hand, I am sure she had no idea of the lovely view she was presenting to my darting eyes.

Amidst the screams which filled the evening air and echoed from wall to wall, Caroline shoved the deflated balloon into Julie's ass as far as it would go, then, letting the tube hang out of the victim's derriere, arose from her stool and moved to Julie's head. Kneeling before the sweat-drenched blonde, Caroline took the soft-complected cheeks in her hands and looked into the tear-stained eyes before her.

"Does it hurt very much, Julie?" she asked in a voice which dripped of honey.

"Yes! Yes!" cried the young girl. "Please take it out!"

Caroline smiled. There was a strange warmth on her visage, almost soothing. "We've gone too far not to try that thing out on you, but there is a way we can make things go a bit easier for you."

"I'll do anything!" cried the bound beauty, eager to extricate herself from this ordeal.

"I hear you give good head," said Caroline, cocking her face slightly to the left, staring right into the deep blue eyes of her anxious victim.

Julie gulped. "I, I guess so," said the blonde. "I mean, I like to do it, if that's what you mean."

"The word out on the street is, my dear, that not only do you like to do it," said Caroline, emphasizing the word "like", "but you are the best there is when it comes to that sort of thing."

The victim began to catch on very quickly. "Please. I'll do you. I'll do BethAnne. I'll make you feel so good you'll climax a dozen times. I'll eat your ass, your pussy, suck your nipples, I'll...."

"Mmm. I like those ideas," interrupted her tormentor. "But given the circumstances you find yourself in right now, young lady, all tied up and at our mercy, I'm afraid that you would be more than willing to do either of us whether there was anything up your ass or not. The fact that there is something a bit inconvenient there inside only hastens your desire to show us how well your head performs."

"What do you want me to do? You know I'll do anything, anything you want me to," said Julie, somewhat exasperated.

"First, my lovely pet, I will given you the opportunity to prove your worth. Make me explode, get me off like you really know how, and I won't give the little balloon inside you too much air. Just enough to make things, ah, somewhat uncomfortable. Well, a tad painful. Nothing you won't be able to stand if you're a brave little girl. Do just an average job, I'll fill your ass up until you think you will burst!" Caroline sounded like she really meant it.

"You mean you won't take it out now?" she asked pleadingly.

"I will not take it out until I'm ready to take it out!" shouted Caroline, squeezing Julie's cheeks between her hands. "Is that clear?"

"Y-yes," cried the bound beauty.

Caroline arose from her kneeling position and stood directly in front of the young girl, hands on her hips, looking down at the soft blonde head of hair in front of her. "You are going to take care of both my ass and my cunt," she said. "Two holes."

"Yes," said Julie softly.

"With your mouth and lips and tongue."

"Yes," replied the petrified girl, nodding affirmatively, her head just inches away from Caroline's skirt-covered abdomen.

"Until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, yes. I will. I want to be good for you. Really."

"I like your attitude," whispered Caroline, softly and sexily, moving her hands to the side of her hips and beginning to use her fingers to inch her dark blue skirt up her bare, supple legs. I sat back on my haunches, ready to watch the show, expecting nothing but the best. My loins ached to be in Julie's place.

Caroline did not take her eyes from the top of Julie's head as she continued to raise the skirt higher and higher, slowly and tantalizingly revealing each square inch of her long, white legs. Looking up from a slightly angle than Julie, I was able to gain a glimpse of Caroline's panties before her poor little victim did. With her legs slightly parted, the soft blue color of the panty crotch, soon came into view, followed a moment later by the beginning of the delicately embroidered, net-like lace which filled the entire front of the sexy undies.

"You like?" whispered Caroline.

"Yes," replied the pretty blonde.

"Do you want to see some more," she teased.

"You know I do," husked Julie, gulping slightly.

"I like being sexy for you. I'm all wet just thinking about your tongue and what you're going to do with it. BethAnne likes these panties. What do you think?" By now most of the front of the wispy undies had come into view, the soft brown curls of the pussy peeking out prettily inside the lace just above the reinforced crotch.

"You are very sexy," answered the pretty playboy, with as much sincerity as she could muster.

"Can you see the pussy curls through the lace?"

"Yes," gulped Julie.

Caroline looked down at her raised skirt, now bunched at her waist. "BethAnne, come stand behind me. Help me show our friend her after dinner desert."

I arose, smiling, feeling happy that Caroline had brought me into her little charade. Moving behind the my standing lover, who smelled both of rich perfume and sweaty, cunty musk, I anxiously awaited her next command. The dark blue skirt contrasted nicely with the pale blue undies which, pulled slightly into the crack of her ass, seemed molded like clay onto her delicious buttocks. The thin straps of her white bra were visible through the thin material of her cotton blouse. I wanted to kiss the back of her neck.

"Undo the buttons of my blouse," she commanded.

Without hesitation, I moved closer to her, purposely thrusting my naked breasts into her back, my cheek resting softly against her brunette hair next to her ear. Here the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. My nostrils took in all of her as my hands moved to her front, just below her tits. With difficulty, Julie raised her head, the position she was in not lending itself to such feats. Looking down at the bound victim, I could see her eyes following my hands. Boldly, I turned my palms up and cupped the bra-encased melons, squeezing each of them gently.

Caroline closed her eyes and made a soft hissing sound between her teeth. She loved to have me play with her breasts. Slowly, I moved each cup-filled hand to the front of her sweet honeydews, reveling in their fullness, delighting in their resilience, basking in the sex-charged atmosphere of the room. Soon her hardened nipples dug into my palms. I circled the nubbins, teasing them into greater erection, as Caroline sagged further back against me, the weight of her body supported by mine.

"That's nice," she whispered as I attempted to flatten the spheres against my palms.

"They're so big!" I exclaimed, secretly wishing I had but half of her fullness there.

"Show them to Julie," said Caroline softly, her voice almost singing with pleasure. "Maybe she's into breasts."

Instead of working from the top down, I moved my fingers between the two creamy cups and quickly located a button which already strained to be opened against the tight blouse. With just the slightest touch of my fingers it slipped through the buttonhole, gaping the front of the cottony blouse right between her tits, exposing a good deal of the lacy white bra. I gently kissed the softness at the side of Caroline's neck while I plied the next lower button from its opening, all the while pressing into Caroline's mammaries with the lower palm of my hand, feeling their exquisite elasticity.

Looking down the front of Caroline's partially opened blouse, I had a nice view of the panty- matching, light-blue lace of the sexy bra she was wearing. I was glad for my own nakedness, now glued to the back of the woman I loved more than life itself. The fronts of my thighs and the backs of hers were in their own soft embrace; my pussy hairs were flattened against her panty-clad ass which she moved ever so slightly against my gently rotating pubis. I knew she could feel my forest of pussy hairs back against her gorgeous ass.

Julie looked up at the widening gulf of Caroline's blouse as I deftly undid the third button, then a fourth button. As I sucked against the softness of the skin on her neck, I moved my hands down and pulled the shirt tail free from her skirt. Her stomach, now bared, was smooth and flat. The last of the buttons quickly loosened. I wanted to press my hand on the panties still exposed by Caroline's raised skirt, but changed my mind at the last minute, opting to continue prying her blouse from her exquisite body. Moving my hands back up to her chest, I grabbed both weighty melons in my hands and pressed into them with my palms. Their fullness never ceased to amaze and delight me. She gasped, breathing deeply inward, expanding her chest beneath my grip. "I want you so much," I whispered into my lover's ear.

"Oh, darling, that feels so good! Play with my breasts for a while, lover. Squeeze them tighter!" cried Caroline.

The more I squeezed, the larger they seemed. I wanted so badly to feel them free of the confinement of the richly laced bra. Boldly, I reached under the base of the bra cups with my fingers and pulled upward on the soft material. To my surprise, the bra lifted over the breasts quite easily, allowing the huge glands to spill free, the tips of the turgid coral-colored nipples pointing brazenly outward.

Before Julie got too good a look at the beautiful sight, my hands once more grasped Caroline's newly bared breasts and kneaded them like dough, while I lightly bit into her clavicle. "AHHH! Yes, oh yes!" exclaimed my lover, her breathing now more labored, her panty-clad buttocks churning against my pressing pubis. She let me play with the naked mammaries for several more minutes, encouraging me with long sighs and throaty moans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds